Andee's Hotel Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would you fuck your wife with sloppy seconds," she growled, directing him to the cum-soaked opening of her pussy. Steve placed his hands on either side of Andee's head, facing her as she rubbed the head of his cock along her swollen cunt.

"I'd fuck her so hard she'd taste it in the back of her mouth," he shot back, ramming his full length into her. Andee let out a load groan as Steve's swollen dick slammed deep into her.

Reaching down between her legs, she rubbed the little spot just to the side of her clit; the one that would quickly make her cum. She matched Steve's thrusts faster and faster as she felt the sensation rising within her. Then, as her lover continued his delightful pounding of her pussy, Andee arched her back and let out a grunt as she quivered through her own orgasm.

She hardly noticed the sound of the camera clicking away, as Dan had resumed his responsibility of cameraman for the evening.

Then, just as she was starting to go through the notion of what these souvenirs would mean back at home, she was drawn back to the sensation of the steel hard cock driving in and out of her pussy. Steve was nearing his point of no return. Andee pushed her hips up off the mattress to match her partner's movement and squeezed her muscles as tight as she could around his erection. Steve let go with a loud grunt as he unleashed his cum deep into her.

After a minute of pumping in and out, he flopped down on top of Andee in exhaustion, taking a moment before he rolled off her.

"Now that was tasty," Andee whispered into Steve's ear, reminding him of what he said just minutes before.

Lying there in a big, sweaty pile, the foursome each tried to catch their breath.

"And that, guys ... is why you always pull the comforter off the hotel bed," Andee said, giggling with a blend of sexual exhaustion and satisfaction.

12
  • COMMENTS
9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Oops

I just came on myself!

LikesGoodWritingLikesGoodWritingabout 11 years ago
Great story, fun and safe and honest and so possible !

I am a smitten AndeeLicious fan !

Beelzebub72Beelzebub72about 11 years ago
Awesome!

How every trip should be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
very horny

Loved it Andee....keep up the horny writing. I'm sat at work now sporting a very big hard on. Can't move from my desk for a while now lol

newfuntimesguynewfuntimesguyabout 11 years ago
fun trip!

thanks for the hot story andeee, i would love to meet and play with a woman like that on my business trips!

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Testing the Limits A husband says he isn't jealous and his wife tests his claim.in Loving Wives
Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
Shy Wife Fucks Stranger for Husband A modest wife enjoys fulfilling her husband's fantasies.in Loving Wives
My Wife's Only Gangbang It was just supposed to be dinner.in Loving Wives
Jeffrey's Game I thought I was making all the rules...in Loving Wives
More Stories