Andena the Rebel Ch. 02

Story Info
The adventures of Andena the Rebel.
2.6k words
4.49
2.7k
00

Part 2 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kin_Asdi
Kin_Asdi
10 Followers

Lunn knew he had to be careful not to upset Danette too much. Even though she acknowledged him as the leader, she was his right-hand woman, and she had proven to be very loyal. The discovery of their mutual hunger for sex was unexpected. It had happened on a mission that had gone pear-shaped and they had to dash into a cupboard where there was hardly space for them to hide. They were in there for several hours and when they finally made it out of the cupboard they tumbled onto the sofa and spent a long time satisfying their pent-up physical desires. They both used sex as a means to unwind: something which Lunn craved on a daily basis. They had established a routine whereby Danette would come most evenings into his office to enjoy his company in numerous ways. Lunn's face broke into a smile as he remembered the time spent in that cupboard, and was visibly shocked when Danette slapped him without warning across the face.

She scowled, "Were you thinking about that red-haired slut again?"

She moved her hand to slap his cheek again but this time, he grabbed her wrist and pulled her onto his lap. He held an arm around her middle and said with a dark voice, "Miss Cupboard needs to calm down a bit."

Danette groaned, "Oh Lunn, stop calling me that name. I hate it!"

"Come on Danette; it used to calm you down and bring a smile to your pretty face."

She blew some air out forcefully and said, "Yes Lunn, we had a great time then."

Lunn was taken aback by her answer and asked, "What is different? I thought last night was mind-blowing."

"Hmm, it was okay."

He shook his head in disbelief and mumbled, "It was okay?"

Danette got up from his lap and straightened her skirt. She turned to him and said, "It's rather off-putting when you call me different names when you come."

Lunn raised his eyebrow.

He had learned very early in his life never to call out a name when he had sex with a woman for precisely this reason. He knew she was playing a game and for now he was happy to go along with it. It was clear that she was attempting to manoeuvre him carefully into one of her dainty little traps. He decided to play along, and said evenly, "I don't believe that I said someone else's name."

She had unbuttoned her blouse revealing her voluptuous cleavage, and she murmured, "You nearly passed out when I gave you that blow-job and it was then that you whispered her name."

He had to admit that Danette was incredibly skilled in the art of deception. There was little doubt in his mind though that she was making this up. He mimicked her soft tone and asked, "Whose name did I call out?"

"The slut who just left."

Lunn sighed because he was convinced that she didn't know her name and asked, "What is her name, Danette?"

Her smile was cunning when she said, "Andena. You practically chanted her name after you came that hard."

Lunn knew he had lost the game, and he said glumly, "Oh dear. That's why you don't like her."

Knowing that she had won her little game, she crawled onto his lap again and purred, "Yes, and I have a perfect solution to our problem."

Lunn couldn't help that he adored Danette's body. He had been ready for action the moment she had walked into his office. He smiled and asked, "And what would that be?"

"Tell her that you're sorry and let her go."

Lunn was shocked by that answer. Andena was a natural talent, and it would be such a waste to let her go just like that. He chuckled and said firmly, "No."

Danette's smile disappeared in an instant and growled, "I don't like her."

"I know, but we need people like her. Don't forget that we have lost Pedro and Hunta."

Danette snarled, and Lunn continued with his charm offensive. "I need to send her out into the field. I have taken all reasonable precautions this time around and I am prepared. I need to find out what the fuck is going on out there; and she is my best chance of doing that."

Danette knew that Lunn had overruled her; the only consolation was the fact that she didn't expect Andena to survive the mission. Those fields were a mystery to everybody. No-one seemed to have a clue as to what was happening behind that thick gorse. Even flying drones over the field hadn't revealed anything. The only thing that was clear was that anyone who got too close never returned. The strangest part of it all was that those particular fields were the only ones in the area not to be guarded by the Archon and the fields had appeared overnight.

Danette sighed and conceded, "All right. But."

Lunn was very pleased that she had given in, and he asked with a smile, "What my lady?"

She huffed before saying venomously, "If I ever find out that you had sex with the slut, she will have to go."

He laughed and grabbed her hips to pull her closer. As he caressed her firm bottom, he murmured, "The only one I want right now is you."

She bit him softly in his neck. "I take that as a yes?"

Lunn moved his hands to her breasts evoking a soft gasp from her. He tried to distract her from her line of questioning, but she grabbed his wrists and said firmly, "Lunn, I want an answer. Do we have a deal?"

He thought about it, and while he knew that Andena had the hots for him. He also knew that he could control himself if he really wanted to and so he confirmed, "All right, all right. But I tell you: it ain't gonna happen."

Danette started to kiss him passionately, and he had the urge to rip the clothes off her gorgeous body. Her smile was mesmerising when she climbed off his lap. She patted his chest and said with a funny smile. "Behave little boy. Mama is going to sleep now."

Lunn couldn't believe his eyes when Danette started to button up her blouse. She picked her jacket from the floor and put it on. With a devilish smile, she slowly zipped it close. Lunn was so shocked that he was speechless as he watched her dress. Her heels sounded snappy on the wooden floor, and she wiggled her hips in a sexy manner as she deliberately walked next to the rugs. She winked at him when she was at the door and said happily, "Night night."

He heard her giggling in the hall, and he was dumbfounded: the bitch had left him just like that, and he knew exactly why. He got up from his chair and mumbled to himself, "Fucking bitch! I'll get you for this."

It was going to take a freezing cold shower to cool himself down.

Andena checked her watch again and was frustrated to see it was still way too early to go to Lunn's quarters. Because she had time on her hands in which to think, Andena began to question whether she could justifiably walk into his office dressed like she was. Her ultra-short latex skirt barely covered her bottom, and her lace crop top only just covered the see-through bra. The thong was just a small triangle of fabric on a few strings. She looked appraisingly at herself in the mirror, and she recalled Danette's words, "Why is this little slut more important than me?"

She sighed and muttered to herself, "Look at you! You little slut!"

She realised that maybe it hadn't been the smartest of moves to turn up at the office like that and hastily disposed of her flimsy clothes. She decided to go for her favourite and most comfortable outfit. If Lunn really wanted her, it shouldn't matter what she was wearing.

As she stepped out into the cold afternoon, she was pleased she had chosen her leggings and her carbon boots. Her sports top together with her long sweater protected her from the biting wind. Every minute she neared his office, she became increasingly anxious as to whether or not she could live up to Lunn's expectations. Not knowing what he had planned for her made her fidgety: a fact which she hated. As she walked tentatively into his office, she was surprised at just how bad he looked.

"Oh my God Lunn, what happened to you?" she exclaimed.

The dark rings around his eyes were prominent, and he hadn't bothered to shave with the result that his chin was now covered with a dark, grey stubble. He chuckled softly and said, "I had a rough night. I couldn't sleep."

She said, "Oh, Okay. You look horrible."

He grunted.

Raising her eyebrows, Andena had difficulty believing what he had just said. To be fair, she didn't quite know what to make of him right now, but one thing was for sure, she was incredibly grateful for that fact that she had changed into comfortable clothing. In fact, she had to stifle a giggle as she imagined standing in front of him right now in her sexy playmate outfit. Lunn sighed, and as he got up from his desk, he said gruffly, "Come with me."

He walked towards a door, and when they were in the next room, Andena was taken aback by the sheer amount of weaponry that had been stacked high on the many shelves. She knew that her next mission would be a lot more dangerous than the last. Lunn looked at her face which had changed from happy to concerned, and he asked with a hoarse voice, "What do you know about the fenced fields outside the city?"

"Not much. They say that anyone that gets too close disappears."

"Hmm."

She looked at him wondering why he didn't immediately elaborate any further and then the precise nature of her next mission sunk in. "Don't tell me you want me to go there!"

Lunn sighed and countered, "Yes, but I have more intelligence now. There is every reason to believe that you will survive."

Her eyes grew bigger as she whispered, "I'm not the first one, you have sent there, am I?"

He walked to a shelf containing several different kinds of machetes, and he conceded, "No, you're not. I want you to try one of these."

Still flustered by the shocking revelation, she stepped towards the shelf and warily eyed the knives. She picked one up and felt the surprisingly heavy weight of it before searching for a narrower specimen. There was one which might be just what she was looking for and when she took it in her hand it felt comfortable enough: not too heavy or too light. As she moved the knife in several figures of eight, she remembered that her carbon boots had special knife pockets at the sides. She carefully slid the machete into the pocket and to her delight it was a perfect fit.

Lunn watched her with a bemused expression on his face. "Have you never used a machete before?"

She had heard of that specific kind of knife, and she asked incredulously, "You think there's a jungle out there?"

"Something like that."

She saw the guilty look flash across his eyes, and she knew that he was withholding information. Straightening her back, she demanded, "Lunn, you owe it to me to tell me the truth."

Leaning against one of the shelves he looked down. "I have previously sent two people into those fields. The first one went there unprepared because, at that point, we had no way of knowing that anything was wrong. It was around five days before we realised that he was missing."

"How come it took you so long to realise that he was missing?" she asked.

Lunn chortled and shook his head before he answered, "Pedro was a person who loved nature and he often went out on field trips and stayed away for long periods. So when he didn't show up, we assumed that he was still out there having a good time. As soon as we heard rumours that other people who had also gone out into the fields hadn't returned, we began to fear the worst."

Andena shivered and asked, "If you knew it was dangerous why did you risk someone else's life?"

"Because we needed to know what those fields are and why they are dangerous. So when I send Hunta she was warned. She was a strong woman and incredibly fast. We had set up a video feed but because of the strong electromagnetic field which radiates from the fence we barely managed to sustain an audio link."

Andena was not interested in the technical difficulties they had encountered, and she asked impatiently, "What happened to Hunta?"

He stared at her for a few seconds, before replying, "After she had managed to pull back the gorse, she peeked in and started to scream. Stunned, we heard her scream that she was coming back, but then her leg was grabbed by a thick grey tentacle. It seemed that her calf had been badly wounded and then without explanation she began to calm down. She told us that everything was cool, but she sounded high: as if she were on drugs. We weren't able to engage in any form of sensible conversation with her after that point. A few moments later we lost contact, and the audio signal died out completely."

Andena shivered and said, "So we can assume she was pulled into the field."

Lunn looked down and said glumly, "Yes. I shouldn't have let her go alone."

She asked, "So, are you accompanying me?"

Lunn shook his head slowly, "I only have one carbon suit which is way too small for me, and I need to make sure that the curfew cameras don't detect you."

"You have a carbon suit?"

"Not yet, but it will be here soon. I had it made especially for you."

Andena was taken aback by what Lunn just had said. She had paid a small fortune for her carbon boots. They were practically indestructible and would protect the person wearing them from any sharp objects. She gasped when she figured out how much a tailored body suit must have cost him. Now it was her turn to look down as she whispered, "You have a lot of faith in me. Why are you so sure that I will succeed?"

She watched him come closer and looked up into his eyes as he gently tilted her chin with his hand. "I know you're strong, and I've seen you at your Martial Art classes. There are not many people who are at one with their body. I envy you Andena. Every move you make is graceful, efficient and precise. Only a highly trained soldier would have been able to do what you have just done with that machete."

Andena opened her mouth to speak, but in the end, couldn't think of anything appropriate to say. A soft knock at the door broke the spell: and Andena was left shaken for it felt as if he had penetrated her very soul.

One of the guards stood in the doorway with a package in her hand. Glancing curiously around, Lunn took it from her before instructing Andena to get undressed but leave her underwear on.

Andena panicked because she hadn't bothered to change her underwear. There was no way that she wanted Lunn seeing her in her flimsy, see-through undies!

Noticing her hesitation, he said with a smirk, "I think I've seen more women in their underwear than you have seen men in their briefs. So what is the big deal Andena? I promise I won't say anything, besides you will need my help to get this suit on."

Andena sighed, before eventually conceding defeat and murmuring, "All right."

Kin_Asdi
Kin_Asdi
10 Followers