Andena the Rebel Ch. 04

Story Info
The adventures of Andena the Rebel.
3.2k words
4.48
2.2k
1
0

Part 4 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kin_Asdi
Kin_Asdi
10 Followers

CHAPTER FOUR

Danette was in an extremely bad mood. Her plans had gone completely wrong. She had hoped to have all ten androids up and running by now but of the three from the last batch, only two were good enough to endure the heavy stress test. On top of this, she had to deal with an impatient CEO of Bionex, which had annoyed her considerably and then Lunn had crushed her last bit of dignity to pieces by insisting that his little bitch, Andena, should stay on the team. It wouldn't have happened if she had been running the show, but Lunn had refused to let the girl go. His obvious physical attraction to the other woman made Danette feel extremely uneasy, and she readily admitted to being jealous of the girls' beautiful vibrant red hair and flawless pale skin.

She was furious when he not only overruled her say on this matter but as a result also deprived her of a bit of fun with him. The way in which he had lifted her out of his lap had been embarrassing, and she had been stunned by the fact that he made no attempt to hide his arousal from the redhead. It had caught her totally off guard. Danette wanted his attention but not this way! She wasn't in the mood for sex any more after he had pulled that ridiculous trick. She hoped that his balls had been heavy and aching for the last two nights and that hopefully he would give in to her demands.

The problem was that by withholding sex, Danette now felt sexually frustrated. She reluctantly had to admit that Lunn was the only man she wanted. No other man could live up to the incredibly high standards that he set. They didn't even come close to satisfying her, and it was this that was weighing heavily on her mind as she walked to his quarters. Danette hated the fact that she was so dependent on Lunn. It scared her to think about how badly she wanted him; craved him. There was no denying the fact that having sex with Lunn was always mind-blowing, but was it healthy that he made her feel like this?

She sighed and inhaled deeply for a few times before entering Lunn's quarters. When she arrived in his office, she was surprised that he wasn't behind his desk. He was always such an early bird and lying in was just not his thing. Her eyes fell on the container with the lollipop and was instantly mesmerised by its colours. She examined the flower from all sides and was intrigued by the smooth and shiny texture. Danette wanted to know whether the flower was wet or whether the surfaces had been polished into an incredible shiny sheen. Lifting the lid carefully from the container, she was startled by the little puff of air that escaped. The smell of the perfumed air reached Danette's nose, and she greedily inhaled the lovely scent. The scented air made her head a little dizzy, and it was as if the flower's scent had narcotic qualities.

She lifted the container to have a better look, and she was fascinated how the little petals shimmered in the rays of the upcoming sun. She wanted to study it more closely but in the back of her mind, she was aware that it might be dangerous. However, the need to take a peek was so compelling that Danette ignored all of the warning signs and removed the lid completely. Carefully taking the flower in her hand, she realised that it was covered with a slippery substance. She knew that she should have worn gloves. However, the slippery substance was irresistible. Her reverie was broken by the sound of Lunn coughing, and she knew he was still in his bed. Her heart started beating a little faster as she decided to sneak up on him.

She placed the container back on the desk and, like a tiger hunting for its prey, Danette slipped silently into his bedroom hoping he was still asleep.

As she peeked around the door, she saw that Lunn was naked, and lying on his back. Her eyes became fixated on his divine body and she felt a burning desire to kiss his muscled chest. As she approached the bed, she noticed that Lunn's breathing was steady, and she assumed he was fast asleep. Lowering herself slowly down onto the mattress, she moved her hand up and down over the hairy skin of his chest. She realised it was the flower's secretions that were making his skin appear so shiny. She felt a thrill of excitement when Lunn started to moan softly. Spurred on, Danette pressed her lips onto his skin as she marvelled the rippling of his strong muscles under her hand. Lunn's breathing became more erratic as he groaned, "Oh Andena, this is so good."

Danette was so annoyed that she had a strong urge to sink her teeth into his flesh. As she looked up, she grabbed his crotch firmly and growled, "What the fuck did you just say, Lunn?"

He gasped, and his eyes flew wide open. Less than a second later a sly smile appeared on his face, and he said, "Got ya!"

Danette knew she had received her just desserts but didn't have time to think about it any further because Lunn grabbed her blouse and pulled her to him for a scorching hot kiss on the lips. After they had both had a chance to catch their breath, he nibbled her softly in her neck, whispering greedily, "Why do you still have your clothes on?"

She gasped, "Didn't have time to get undressed yet."

As he caressed the inside of her thigh, he grumbled, "Do it quickly or I'll take care of it."

She shivered with desire and knew she would have the exquisite fun that she had been aching for these past few days.

Lunn felt a warm body cocooning his back and a slender hand resting on his arm. He took a few deep breaths to clear his head and then realised that Danette was sharing his bed. He chuckled inwardly, as he recalled the moment that she had caught him unawares. He had genuinely thought that Andena was caressing him so nicely. He was relieved that he had managed to cover his tracks but nevertheless, still felt guilty about the scorching hot night that he had shared with Andena. He had given Danette his word, and he had somehow ended up breaking his promise the next day.

He was still very groggy when Danette asked him what he had said. The fact that Danette was holding his crown jewels firmly in her hand instantly woke him up, but it also reminded him how he had felt the last two days. It was his saving grace that he had remembered to use her trick against her. He loved the fact that Danette adored his body, and he had been taken aback at just how aroused he was given that he had spent the previous night with Andena. It had taken him every ounce of effort not to rip Danette's clothes off her back.

Andena had brought the animal out in him, and the sex was amazingly rough. He had enjoyed her devoted attention and was completely astonished when Andena managed to get him ready again after three extremely intense and tiring times. It had blown him away, and he fell asleep while she still was on top of him. Lunn sighed blissfully as Danette stirred and she snuggled even closer to him. It was always amazing to feel Danette's firm yet soft body rubbing against his back. His mind wandered back to the intense sex they just had. Even though it was the best he had had in a long time, something wasn't quite right. It was as if his levels of arousal had been artificially affected by an aphrodisiac.

It had to be the lollipop! He had touched the flower when it was on Andena's back, Andena's carbon suit had a wet patch where the flower had been and he was convinced that Danette had touched the lollipop as well.

Desperate for a shower, Lunn moved carefully away from Danette. Who would have thought that sex could be so demanding on his muscles? His body ached as he limped to the bathroom and as the warm water cascaded over his back he considered the significance of the lollipop. It was very tempting to harvest the potent liquid and use it at his convenience but he knew that it might be dangerous to keep. After all, the lollipop was part of a plant and, therefore the liquid might be organic and it could change over time. Lunn considered the slippery liquid to be quite dangerous because it had compromised his common sense twice in a row which he, as the leader of the group, couldn't afford.

He knew he had to store the flower in a safe place or destroy it before irreparable damage occurred. He decided to put the container in his vault for now until he had time to take a sample to his scientist.

When he looked up, he saw Danette walk into the bathroom. She had a sleepy smile on her face, and as she was stretching her body she asked, "Can I join you?"

Lunn admired her beautiful body and loved to wash her soft skin, and he replied eagerly, "I'm always happy to share a shower with you."

She laughed while she was fixing her hair into a bun on top of her head. Aware that he was watching her, Danette winked suggestively and asked, "You like what you see?"

He pulled her into the cabin and kissed her passionately. While the water was running down his hair, he murmured, "You have such a divine body."

She moaned softly, as he slid down the front of her body leaving a trail of gentle kisses. Even though he would have loved to linger, he needed to get that lollipop flower out of his office as soon as possible.

Danette was a little flustered when he stepped out the shower and asked, "Leaving me alone already?"

He took a towel, and as he was drying himself he asked Danette, "Did you touch that lollipop in the container?"

She looked surprised when she retorted, "Yes, I did. How did you know?"

He chuckled softly and gave her a mischievous smile. This confirmed his theory that the fluid from the lollipop contained an aphrodisiac, and he smiled indulgently at her, "Hmm. I'll tell you later. But I think I should store it in a safe place, for now."

Her expression turned to one of worry as she asked, "Is it harmful?"

He saw her concern, and he responded quickly, "Only if you are exposed to it too often."

Her smile reappeared, and she said, "You'd better clear it up then."

He knew he had to watch his words around Danette. It was vital that she never found out about the night of passion that he had enjoyed with Andena. So, as he walked out of the bathroom he replied casually, "Will do!"

As soon as he had finished dressing, he stepped into his office and noticed the amazingly sweet smell of the flower. Danette must have forgotten to close the lid of the container. Lunn needed to be certain that the effects of the aphrodisiac wouldn't consume him again, and so he decided to fetch some latex gloves.

The amazingly sweet smell was making him dizzy, and he had great trouble to keep his mind focused on storing the container in the vault.

He was grateful for the fact that he was able to control the airflow in his office and changed the settings to a high level which would refresh the air very quickly. It would cool the room a bit, but the fresh air would clear his mind as well. He sat for a while and contemplated what he should do with the flower. However, even though it pained him to do so, he knew that the only viable solution was to destroy it.

With a sigh of discontent, he logged onto his computer to see if there were any messages but there was nothing that needed his attention straight away. He was sure it was going to be another mundane day. He had reclined his chair because he was still affected by the smell and the escapades with the two women had taken its toll on him as well. Hearing footsteps from behind, he knew it was Danette. He asked, "Enjoyed the shower?"

Her hand slipped over his shoulder, and she rubbed his chest. "Yes, but it was a bit lonely."

He felt a pang of guilt, but he was pleased he had freed the room of its aphrodisiac potential. He looked up into her eyes and said, "I had to clear up here a bit. Someone left the lid off the container. It smelled wonderful, though."

She squeezed his arm and said softly, "Oops."

But then she gasped as if she had remembered something important and asked, "Tell me what happened with Andena. Did she survive?"

He turned around and said with a huge smile on his face, "Yes, she did, and that flower in the container is from the field."

She raised her eyebrows and demanded, "I want to hear the whole story."

Danette was horrified when she saw the video footage of the field. What she had seen was way beyond anything that she had previously thought possible. She had to agree that the people who had been captured by those plants looked happy, and they seemed not to have suffered any visible harm. However, watching the scene hurt her to an almost unbearable level. Lunn kept so much from her these days, and she felt increasingly left out. In the beginning, she had been actively involved but because of her other activities she had been forced to relinquish a lot of the work to others. But she was intrigued by the special mini lollipop, and she asked Lunn, "How did you know I had touched the flower?"

His eyes twinkled when he countered, "What happened when you opened the container?"

Danette had known that he would ask that question, but she didn't care because she would win this time and she said meekly, "The scent of the flower was amazing, and it made me feel dizzy."

Danette became visibly uptight when she saw the smirk flash across his face as he queried, "And then what happened?"

He was so patronising!

She forced herself to remain calm and took her time in answering his question, "I took the flower in my hand but then I realised it was wet."

His grin was mean looking as he asked, "You just touched the flower without taking any precautions?"

She blushed because she knew that she had made a rookie mistake and that it was something no trained security officer would ever do. Her anger made her see what Lunn had discovered: the flower had a powerful aphrodisiac in the liquid. It was as if all the little pieces of a puzzle fell into place in one rush of anger. Danette knew exactly what had happened to her when she had entered Lunn's office. As soon as she had opened the container she had been bewitched by the smell and the second her hand had touched the flower, she had become affected by the aphrodisiac. It had only taken a matter of seconds for it to kick in and soon the effects of the aphrodisiac were running through her veins. It had made her need for sex even greater which had, in turn, led to the steamiest sex session that she had ever enjoyed. She was beginning to wonder whether she would ever again experience such a morning. She knew she only needed to ask one question and then she would have him by the balls. Taking a deep breath and dreading the answer, she tried to sound as innocent as possible, "How did Andena bring the flower here?"

She could tell by the expression on his face that Lunn knew that she made the connection, and he said, "The lollipop was attached to her back. Apparently one of the plants had shot her with the flower in a last desperate act to disable her, but her carbon suit prevented that."

Danette didn't need to ask the next question, but she knew it was necessary to make it crystal clear to Lunn that she understood what had transpired. As she stared at him, she asked him softly, "Lunn, did you touch the flower?"

Lunn gulped, but he kept his eyes on her and said as neutrally as possible, "Yes Danette, I have touched the flower as well."

All this time, she had kept the little piece of fabric with the strings hidden in her hand. She could feel her nails digging into her skin because she had been clenching her fist so hard. She was shocked at how severely crestfallen she was, and she couldn't understand why he had broken his promise. It truly hurt that she had to find out he had sex with Andena in this way, and it was even worse that she'd found the thong when she had made up his bed. Something she had never done before because she hated those stupid routine chores but she'd somehow felt the urge to do it. It choked her throat for a few seconds, and she had to take a deep breath before she was able to confront him. Her hand was trembling when she opened it to show the little heap of fabric and whispered, "You really thought it was Andena this morning, didn't you?"

Danette didn't bother to prevent the tears from escaping her eyes. Lunn cleared his throat before saying hoarsely, "I'm sorry Danette."

Those few words turned her sadness into a maddening fury. The outrageously weak attempt to cover up his infidelity created an explosion of hatred in her mind. She stamped her foot on the floor, and she screamed, "Say it you asshole! I want to hear you say that you have fucked her and that you fucking thought it was her who was fondling you!"

His eyes darkened as he exclaimed, "After we were both affected by this stupid flower, I fucked Andena senseless and yes, I thought it was her."

His words stung her deeply and she had trouble not to cry. Danette spread the strings of the thong and laid the little piece of fabric on Lunn's nose. With her voice dripping venom, she said, "From now on you can relish the thought that she was wearing this pathetic item of clothing. We have a deal and I'll make it very simple for you Lunn: either she goes or I go."

She saw Lunn's face getting redder as he angrily grabbed the thong from his face, "Tell me, Danette, could you control your craving for me, after I had said her name? Or were you just so horny already that you didn't give a fuck as long as you could have me."

Danette was taken aback by his insulting question but the pain she was feeling overwhelmed her completely. She hesitated just for a second before stomping away without looking at him as she hissed, "Fuck you, Lunn!"


Kin_Asdi
Kin_Asdi
10 Followers