Andena the Rebel Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lunn practically fell out of the airlock, and he knew that he had to go down to the ground floor as fast as possible to prevent an enormous migraine attack. He was amazed to find that one of the lifts was available, and as soon as he was inside the lift, he slumped down onto the floor and commanded the machine to descend without making any further stops.

After a few minutes breathing in more oxygen, his brain started to work again, and he began to wonder who could have taken Andena. It had to have been someone as observant as him to notice that the airlock had been compromised. The more he thought about it, the more he realised that there was only one person who had known that Andena had visited the field: Danette!

Lunn couldn't believe that Danette would have done anything to hurt Andena. She might be stubborn and difficult at times, but she would never do that to another person. However, he suddenly remembered that she had popped up online when he was in the bar. She must have been with Andena when he'd tried finding her. It all made sense and was proof enough for him that she had taken Andena.

12