Andena the Rebel Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lunn replied with a grin, "Apart from fucking her senseless last night. Nothing!"

Lunn didn't have time to react as Haruz punched him squarely in his face. He slammed backwards against the bar and slowly slid down to the floor.

Haruz was shocked by the intensity of his rage when Lunn had told him indifferently what he had done. He hated settling disputes with brute force but this time, he had at least, felt a degree of satisfaction. It was time to get things sorted, and he straightened his jacket ensuring that he looked decent.

Haruz flashed his card to the bartender and said with a smirk, "Take good care of him if you want to stay in business. I'll send someone to pick him up."

The bartender responded with a crooked smile, "Yeah, no problem."

Haruz walked towards the door, and before he left, he turned to the bartender again. He said with a smile, "Oh yes. Don't try to be smart. I'll know if he's paying for other drinks."

As soon as Haruz was on the street, he took his device from his pocket and wrote a message to his office, "Activate all channels in the country including the ones in Miss Danette's lab. Miss Andena is missing."

He was getting agitated by the fact, that this lovely girl had disappeared seemingly without trace. He had hoped that Lunn would cooperate, but it looked as though he couldn't care less. He would have more information tomorrow, but for now, he needed more sleep. His system had woken him because it had detected Lunn in the curfew zone.

He hated what was happening, and he knew that he would have had trouble sleeping if he hadn't taken another pill. He felt his body complaining and he regretted taking that last pill. He would pay for it for at least two days.


12