Andena the Rebel Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kin_Asdi
Kin_Asdi
10 Followers

Her answer confused Danette, "She is still in the recovery room. I reckon it will take at least another two days before she is deployable, sir."

"Why is that?"

"It seems that she is still unconscious, sir."

His nose flared as he barked, "What the hell has happened to her?"

Danette admired the calmness that Olga exuded when she said, "It seems that the full upgrade was much more taxing than we had anticipated, sir. But she will be the first who has survived it, sir. I can guarantee you that the full upgrade had been successfully implemented, and it might take just a little longer than we had planned."

It was clear that Olga was one of his favourite employees because his voice was in an instant a lot more pleasant when he said, "I see. Keep me informed and help Miss Danette by giving her a tour of this department."

Visibly more relaxed Olga retorted, "Yes Mr. Yousima, I'll see to it that Miss Danette will have everything she needs."

Again he didn't wait for Olga's answer and the door slammed shut the moment she had spoken the last word. Danette blew out some air forcefully before she said, "That was really close! I really thought you were in huge trouble."

Olga laughed while shaking her head. The next moment Olga seemed scared as she said in a barely audible whisper, "As long he doesn't touch his glasses you're fine."

Danette understood instantly the importance of her remark and nodded slowly, as she asked, "What about that woman you were talking about? Who is she?"

Olga's face darkened as she said, "It is best not to ask too many questions."

Danette didn't like her answer at all and retorted, "If I'm going to be involved in the training of the woman, I rather would like to know who she is."

Olga sighed and said desperately, "You don't understand the policy and I advise you not to question Mr. Yousima's decisions. He gave the order to implement the full upgrade and besides the girl would have been paralysed from her shoulders down because of her broken neck. From what I've heard, she wouldn't have survived the injury at all if we hadn't intervened."

"We?"

"The medical team of Bionex."

Danette was shocked when she realised that they had implemented a 'full upgrade' - whatever that might be - on a woman without her consent. Even if that poor woman would have died because of the severity of her injuries, Bionex didn't have the right to 'fix her' in that way. She said placidly, "So this so called 'full upgrade' helped the woman to survive."

Olga's face changed into a hardened expression when she nearly growled, "In a way yes."

"And why is she going to be 'deployed' together with the androids?"

Danette had used her fingers to air quote the word deployed, and she wasn't surprised when Olga said in a dismissive tone, "You'll find out soon. Now, follow me so I can show you around."

She wasn't at all satisfied with the answer, but she could see by Olga's posture that she had nothing more to say on the subject. She knew that Olga wouldn't give her any additional information. Danette knew she was getting deeper and deeper into Mr. Yousima's murky web and to her horror she realised that she no longer had a way out.


Kin_Asdi
Kin_Asdi
10 Followers
12