Andena the Rebel Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But now here she was; snuggled up against Lunn's muscular back and it felt wonderful! The innocent stroking of her hand had become more intense. Alice began to feel pleasant, tingling sensations in her whole body. Her belly was full of butterflies, and she loved the little jolts of desire that she felt in her core. She revelled in the way her body was responding to the mere thought of having sex with him. The heat of their bodies enhanced the wonderful musky smell of Lunn and she couldn't get enough of it. She pushed her chest against Lunn's back and couldn't resist the temptation to kiss him in his neck after she had inhaled his smell again.

Lunn turned his body slowly around, and she saw his eyes full of fiery desire. It was also clear by the manner in which his hands were beginning to explore other parts of her body, that Lunn knew exactly what was going through her mind. She knew that she couldn't deny her body's reaction to his wonderful assault any longer and if she didn't stop him now, then she was going to very quickly pass the point of no return.

She needed to make a decision.

The more he touched her, and the more he kissed her, the more she wanted him. If she didn't stop him now, then she knew she would be in deep trouble. Kissing him on the forehead, she whispered, "If we don't stop now, I might end up doing something that I regret."

His words threw her off guard, "Why would you regret something that your body craves, Alice?"

She thought about what he had said for a few moments and knew that he was right. It had been a long time since she had felt this way. She was speechless, and, this time, having anticipated her dilemma, Lunn asked, "Don't you trust yourself?"

That wasn't the problem. It was more about where this was leading. Looking him in the eye, Alice said, "I need to know what you expect to get out of this."

He chuckled and moved her hand to his lips. She felt herself go weak and moaned softly as he responded lazily, "I would like to see it as the icing on the cake. The perfect end to a perfect evening."

"Nothing more?"

"I will always remember it with a smile even if you want it to stop right now."

She pulled him closer, and she knew that she could have the best of both worlds; that she could enjoy a night of passion with Lunn and then move on with her life without any regrets. Flipping him onto his back, she straddled him, locking his lips with her own. When they finally came up for air, he asked with a smirk, "What flavour icing do you want, Alice?"

She purred, unbuttoning his shirt, "Vanilla will be fine."


12