Andena the Rebel Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danette was wondering whether the remarkable recovery since Andena's full upgrade might have had an effect on the inserted computer core in her brain. From what she had read, it was the most sophisticated part of the upgrade. It had taken Bionex a long time to master the integration of a computer into a human brain. She shuddered when she thought about how many people Bionex had experimented on before they had fully mastered their technique.

She gasped when she realised that all of them had the same AI software and that Andena's full upgrade was the muscle and joint enhancers. Andena should behave like the others, but she was definitely interacting at a much higher social level! Something was not right with Andena. Was it possible that the AI software had become different from being implemented in a human instead of an android? She suddenly remembered the conversation with Joshua when he had mentioned that Andena would be deployable much faster, but he had never mentioned that the AI software would be affected as well.

Danette knew that she had two more days to investigate the situation before the girl had to perform at the big event: Mr. Yousima would pay her and the group a visit. She had informed him that the women would be ready for the next step of the training. She hoped that Andena would be prepared enough and that Mr. Yousima would be pleased with the progress she had made with the ten ladies. She was a little relieved that she was ahead of schedule because she reckoned that the training outside in the open would be much harder than they had anticipated. From her own experience, she knew that the rocky surface of the plateau would be a serious challenge. The loose rocks were not always obvious, and she had fallen several times when her father had trained with her there. Danette's stomach churned as she nervously realised that she would soon have to demonstrate the skills that the girls had acquired. She knew that she couldn't sleep because she would start to ponder if she had trained them well enough.

When she opened her hand containing the pills, she saw that the shininess of the surfaces was gone. They were stuck on her sweaty palm, and when she pulled them off, there were two little red patches visible where they had been all this time. She quickly popped them in her mouth and swallowed them down without any water. A skill she had to learn when she was too far gone to be able to get a glass of water.

She double checked her alarm and let herself fall on her bed. She didn't bother to get undressed. She would need a long shower in the morning anyway to awaken her.

12