Andena the Rebel Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you mean Z?"

"First of all your height was off by 4 inches. Your weight was a lot less, and the centre of gravity wasn´t correct either."

Andena remembered how strange she had felt the first time she had attempted to walk after first waking up, "Aha, that's why I had jumped so high when I got up from the bench."

"That is correct. At that moment, your muscle tensions were geared for a much heavier body; you were lucky not to get hurt."

Andena stretched her body feeling that she was ready for the big day. It was strange how Miss Danette had addressed the group as if they were a group of soldiers. She asked her core, "Do you know the purpose of our training?"

"I have come to the conclusion after I had analysed the information I have gathered so far, that we are being trained to become an elite group of soldiers."

"Hmm, a soldier. It still doesn't make sense. As far as I know, there hasn't been a war for ages."

"I'm afraid I can't answer that question."

The typical clicking sound of Miss Danette's heels was reverberating in the hall, and Andena was looking forward to her breakfast. She was hungry and was secretly hoping for an extra-large breakfast this time because of the special day. Miss Danette looked a little surprised when she saw that Andena was still in her bed and asked, "Good morning Double Zero. Why are you still in your bed?"

Andena had trouble keeping a neutral expression on her face because Miss Danette looked beautiful and fresh. Something was different, and even she wasn't a fan of Miss Danette she was happy for her. She answered, "I'm sorry Miss, but Joshua didn't wake me this morning."

She was pleased that Miss Danette's stern look had disappeared as she said, "Oh well, it's still early. Enjoy your breakfast. I'll pick you up in twenty minutes."

Andena replied in the way she always had replied, "Thank you, Miss."

Miss Danette walked to the door and turned around to say, "Remember to put on a clean suit."

Andena replied meekly, "Yes Miss, I will."

Danette was very relieved when the demonstration came to an end. It had all worked out perfectly, and she was convinced that Mr. Yousima was surprised at how well-oiled the cooperation between the women was. She had commanded the group to stand to attention, and she was walking together with Mr. Yousima towards the androids. As Mr. Yousima straightened Zero Nine's collar, he said, "You've done an excellent job, Miss Danette."

She was pleased with his choice of words, and she replied with a warm voice, "Thank you Mr. Yousima. I have enjoyed working on this project."

He had moved to the next android and asked, "Are you pleased with the results as well Miss Danette?"

"Well yes, but it's just a start there's still a lot to do."

She had to make a fist not to intervene when he tucked a strand of hair behind the ear of Zero Seven. The android didn't move at all, and as he moved to the next, he retorted, "Hmm yes, I think you've managed to create a sturdy basis upon which we can build."

Danette was quite taken aback by his answer and carefully queried, "I assume I can continue with the training?"

He turned his face to her, and she shuddered when he showed his sickly grin. He chuckled. His voice was a little lower when he asked, "Miss Danette, why would you think you would not be needed anymore after showing us such dedication to the task?"

She couldn't look at his face anymore, and she nervously looked down at her hands as she muttered, "I don't know sir. I'm sorry."

"You suggested that we let the androids train at the Bangly plateau."

Her heart was in her mouth when she stammered, "Y, yes because they need to learn to adapt to move around on rougher surfaces."

"Good. After I've inspected all of the androids, you may start their training on the plateau at once. Everything is already set to go."

Danette was a little taken aback and retorted, "Thank you Mr. Yousima."

12