Andena the Rebel Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kin_Asdi
Kin_Asdi
10 Followers

"Why are you shivering Andena?"

It was nice that her core was paying attention to her, and she needed it because it would make her stay in this dark place a lot more pleasant. She replied, "I was thinking about Miss Danette's horrible death."

"Can't you delete the memory?"

Andena chuckled. "I wish I could."

There was a long moment before Z responded, "So, it's like a nightmare. It will take time before you stop thinking about it."

A tear ran down her cheek as she confided, "Yes Z, it sure will take some time."

She inhaled deeply trying to pull herself together. She needed to try and figure a way out of this heavy duty metal locker that Mr. Yousima had insisted she be confined in. It was too dark to see anything, which meant she had to investigate her surroundings by touch. She noticed that every muscle was hurting as she got up which she blamed on being so stupid to launch herself too fast. Although, she wouldn't have been here if she had kicked that gun a fraction later. The gun would have cut her in half!

Meanwhile, she had found the huge magnet which was holding the door at its place. It was situated at the top of the door.

Andena thought long and hard about how she could tackle the problem and came to the conclusion that she might have a chance if she pushed against the door with both legs.

She pressed herself with her back against the back of the locker and moved herself up to the top of the locker. She applied as much power as possible to push against the door, but nothing happened. Her core warned her, "Andena, you are at your maximum power. Your joints can't take any more pressure."

Her arms were just too short to reach the door as well, but she could push with her palms at her knees, but still the door didn't move.

She realised she was trapped.

In frustration, she stampeded once with her boot against the locked door, and she was shocked by how loud it sounded. Somewhat dispirited Andena let herself slide down again and to her dismay, the core was warning her, "I measure a fast decline of oxygen Andena. I advise you not to try it again."

She instantly understood she had used too much oxygen when she had tried to open the door. She sighed and chided to herself, "That was sooooo smart! You stupid bitch!"

"Who are you calling a stupid bitch?" her core asked.

Andena rolled her eyes knowing she couldn't get away without an explanation, and she said realising she could just speak, "Z. I was cursing myself."

"Oh okay. You think you're a stupid bitch?"

"Hell yes! I have used a lot of oxygen trying to open this locker against my better judgement."

She was anxious to know to what percentage the oxygen had dropped and asked, "Can you tell me the percentage of the oxygen?"

Her display showed, "Oxygen level: 19.197 % Andena. That is very low!"

She was a little relieved there was still some oxygen left and reassured her core, "I can survive on that Z."

She knew she had to sit down and try to drop down her oxygen intake as much as possible. She knew she could survive on oxygen levels down to nineteen point one percent, and she was hoping that there was a little air circulation which would keep the levels just high enough. She tried to get comfortable and pushed against the door and to her amazement she felt it gave away a little.

Apparently she could warp the door a bit at the bottom because it was only kept locked at the top. She wondered if she could push with one leg against the door and get some fresh air into the locker.

Andena was pondering whether she could save some energy if Z would fixate her muscles when she had forced the opening with her leg. She moved her back into the corner, and she placed her foot against the door. She slowly increased the pressure until she felt cool air coming in.

It gave her hope that she would find a way out, and she asked Z, "Z, can you fixate my muscles in my left leg? I've managed to force the door open a little to get some fresh air in."

"I have fixated them Andena."

Andena stopped pushing with her muscles and realised that her leg felt strange. She didn't think that she would ever get used to the fact that her body had changed so dramatically.

"I register an increase of the oxygen level. Forcing the door is having the desired effect. I reckon it will get to normal level in thirty minutes."

She was happy that she could survive for a lot longer in the locker and said with a sigh, "Well at least I've extended my life for a little while."

"What are you going to do now Andena?"

"I'm not sure Z."

It was a weird and scary realisation for her that she might end up sitting here for a long time. She knew that she had to try and conserve her energy. Sleeping was one of the solutions, but she didn't know if she could, after the horrible and shocking events of today. It was the first moment she'd had to focus solely on her inner self, but she knew she would go crazy if she started to think about what had happened to her; it was too scary, and there were too many unknowns which would keep running around in her head. The only thing she could do at this moment was to accept how it was, hoping there would be someone out there who could explain it all to her someday; assuming of course, that she survived. It was the only way of dealing with this bizarre situation.

She was not surprised when she read Z's comment, "You'd better conserve your energy Andena."

"I know Z, I know. I guess I have to try to go to sleep and hope that it all will be fine when I wake up."

The chance that everything was going to be fine was very small especially if this lunatic Haruz planned on using those nuclear warheads. She knew he was the head of security for the Archon, and if he was losing his marbles, he could become a very dangerous man who had the power to destroy the Earth in seconds.

It was frustrating she couldn't do anything other than wait. She had to calm down because she was aware she was using too much energy.

Z responded, "It is the best solution at this moment. Sleep well Andena."

Andena had to laugh.

"What is funny Andena?"

As she closed her eyes, she said, "This metal case is not a comfortable bed really. Sleeping is going to be a challenge."

"I understand. Let me rephrase; I hope you can sleep."

She knew that Z said it to put her more at ease, and she replied, "Thanks, Z. I'll try."

She was thinking about ways to calm herself down, and she was pleased when a very simple exercise that she had learned from her Martial Arts teacher popped into her mind. She focused on her breathing while she was trying to bring her heart rate down by using the mental imprint her teacher had taught her. She felt that the exercise was having its effect, and her train of thought became less erratic. Her mind gradually slowed down until she fell asleep.

Kin_Asdi
Kin_Asdi
10 Followers
12