Andena the Rebel Ch. 20

Story Info
The adventures of Andena the Rebel.
5.2k words
4.08
1.6k
1
0

Part 20 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kin_Asdi
Kin_Asdi
10 Followers

The sheet caressed his back as someone next to him had turned. The faint pleasant smell of perfume made him inhale more deeply, and he blew the air out again with a satisfied sigh. He felt a warm hand slowly moving down towards his naked butt and wasn't surprised when the fingers squeezed it softly. It felt amazing, and he truly enjoyed the attention.

His hand was resting on a firm thigh, and he gently moved up, caressing the amazing soft inner side of the toned leg. As he got higher, the skin became softer and softer. He turned on his side to give himself better manoeuvrability, and he slid his hand up a little more before he slowly moved down again. He marvelled at the soft moans coming from her, and he moved up a little closer towards her centre of pleasure. He liked to tease her, knowing that eventually she would take control and straddle him. Lunn thought it was fun; trying to figure out when the explosion of lust and appetite would turn Alice into a wild animal.

When she had pounced on him last night, it had been mind-blowing. They had made love passionately until they had both collapsed into a dreamless sleep.

His whole body was now pressing against her naked body which made his desire grow. Alice slowly turned towards him and kissed him softly on the lips. She purred, "I never thought I could wake up that nicely."

Lunn chuckled softly and retorted, "I never thought I would like to have my butt squeezed."

Her laugh was lazy as she climbed on top of him. The sensation was intense, and Lunn wanted to bury himself in her. His urge to move faster was strong but her hand was placed firmly on his hip forcing him to slow down. Her warm voice purred, "I love a slow build up."

Lunn loved to roam his hands over her luscious body, managing to coach some encouraging moans from her. He felt Alice speeding up the rhythm and the heat of their bodies made them sweat. There was a thin layer of sweat between them which made the movements even more sensual. He was shocked when his phone started to play a tune which he knew he couldn't ignore. He exclaimed, "Oh no! Shit!"

Alice whimpered when he stopped and hissed, "NO! Keep on going! Ignore the bloody thing!"

He knew it was the financier, and he had to take the call. He kissed Alice in her neck and said, "Sorry Alice. I have to take this call."

As he quickly stepped out the bed to pick up the phone, Alice stormed into the bathroom with a frustrating and angry growl. He knew he was in trouble, and it would take a lot of explaining before she would accept what had just happened. He answered with a hoarse voice, "Lunn speaking."

The financier replied placidly, "Get your skates on, they are on the plateau."

Feeling relieved that it was the important call he had been waiting for, he asked, "When did they arrive?"

"They are getting out of the lorry now. So I reckon you'll have an hour or two."

"Perfect. I'll let you know when we're about to engage."

"No! You can't contact me! I'll know when you've succeeded."

Taken aback by the ferocity of the reply, Lunn grunted, "That's fine with me too. Speak to you later."

He hung up and decided to call John immediately. John answered right after the first ring with the question, "Showtime?"

Lunn had to laugh and asked, "Aren't you a little too eager?"

John chuckled nervously and confessed, "Yeah, maybe."

He liked that John was frank with him, and he said, "Yes, it's Showtime. See you at HQ."

"Okay, later."

He disconnected the call and realised that the day finally had come. He was startled when he heard Alice ask, "Showtime?"

His heart started to beat faster when he saw the curious look on her beautiful face. He marvelled at her athletic figure which was perfectly shaped by her feminine curves. He got up and kissed her on her lips and confessed, "I am going to come clean with you because I don't want to have any secrets tainting what we have."

Her eyes burned straight into his, and she inquired with an angry voice, "Who the hell was so important?"

Without saying a word Lunn grabbed her hand and guided her gently into the shower. As he was soaping her back, he said, "The man who called is our financier. He is the one who is paying your salary."

She snorted and chided, "Still not good enough to ruin our perfect morning!"

Lunn continued, "We were waiting for the right moment to test the most sophisticated weapon mankind has ever made and now it's going to happen."

Alice's voice was trembling when she exclaimed, "Lunn! Not again! Why wasn't I involved? For heaven's sake! I'm your bloody head of security!"

He knew that this was not the time for excuses and said, "Because this project of five billion credits was conducted only by the financier, John and me."

She gasped and asked in disbelief, "Five billion credits? What on Earth can cost that much?"

He turned off the shower and said, "Well it isn't on Earth."

Lunn cupped her face gently between his hands and said seriously, "Alice I can't explain it here. I'll show you as soon as we are at the headquarters. We better hurry because John hates to wait."

Joshua stretched his back several times. His muscles were stiff from the intense and stressful work he had being doing. However, thankfully, he had managed to get the android ready on time. He hadn't been able to stop yawning as he was sitting in the back of the lorry. Olga who was sitting opposite him, laughed and teased, "Need your beauty sleep?"

He grumbled and snapped back, "Next time you can replace the text in a couple of thousand files."

He saw Olga thinking about it, and her eyes were getting bigger when she realised what he had done. She chuckled and asked, "You had to change the identity of a core?"

He nodded because he had to yawn again.

"There are tools for that, you know," she said with a smirk.

He tried not to raise his voice because he hated her patronising way of speaking as if he was one of the dumbest and he answered with his teeth clenched, "Yes and after that I had to manually change files the tools can't change."

He saw she had opened her mouth to say something but to his relief, she decided not to say anything more during the trip.

His back was sore from staring at a screen for too long, and he was pleased he could lean back against the padded backrest. He closed his eyes and tried to relax until they reached the plateau. His mind drifted back to when he had placed the core in the android. It was exciting to watch the android change from a lifeless body into a carbon copy of Miss Danette. He had instructed the android to run in a little circle to recalibrate the balance parameters, and he thought it was fascinating to see a naked android running around. He had to admit that the rendering was extremely close and true-to-nature. He resisted the temptation to touch the beautifully shaped android because he knew it would break the magical spell. The rendered skin was as cold as a dead body which would spoil it completely.

He thought getting the android dressed would be the most rewarding part of his task, but he was quite disappointed that the android was dressed in a few moments. He chided himself that he could have given it the instruction to dress slowly.

The sudden jerk of the lorry startled him, and he collided against the synthetic copy of Danette's body. He was surprised by how soft the body felt and to regain his balance he had to put his hand on the leg to push him straight.

It all felt so realistic!

He heard Olga giggle, and he knew she would tease him about this. He already dreaded the humiliations that she would subject him to. He was totally taken aback when she said, "It's amazing how real those bodies feel don't you think?"

He didn't know what to say and just replied, "Yes, they do."

Her face grew gloomy, and she shuddered when she said, "The only thing that I find totally creepy is that their skin is cold, and it feels like you're touching a corpse."

His mind wandered thinking how he would solve that problem and quickly came to the conclusion that heating an android's body would drain the power source too fast. He joked, "They wouldn't last longer than a few hours."

"What?"'

Joshua suddenly realised she had missed the link and said quickly, "If we were to heat the android's skin."

Olga snorted but before she had time to say anything the doors opened and Mr. Yousima yelled, "Right, get out and form a straight line parallel with the lorry."

Joshua knew he had to get out as fast as possible and give room to the androids. As he jumped from the compartment, he barely had time to make way for the girls.

He saw Olga doing the same, and he knew that Mr. Yousima had anticipated his clumsiness in getting out of the way. Mr. Yousima nearly growled as he spat, "Next time, get out the instant we stop. Capisce?"

Olga and Joshua said at the same time, "Yes, Mr. Yousima."

He continued, "You two are here to fix any damages the androids might suffer during the training."

"Yes, Mr. Yousima."

Joshua was curious as to what kind of training Mr. Yousima had planned for the androids. He looked at the row of droids while using his hands to keep the sunlight from shining in his eyes and was jealous of the fact, that Mr. Yousima was wearing sunglasses. He was impressed how the high-pitched voice of Mr. Yousima was strong enough to address the ten androids. He said, "Today the surface you will be training on is covered with stones, rocks, and pebbles. You are going to run around within the area indicated by the cones. Avoid the rocks as much as possible. Start!"

Joshua's mouth fell open when the androids started to run neatly counter-clockwise. It all went well, and only a few skidded a little when they had stepped on a pebble. After a few minutes, Mr. Yousima shouted, "Stop and get back into the initial straight line at the lorry."

"Joshua and Olga get the rifles out and hand them to the androids," he commanded.

Olga and Joshua rushed to the truck, and he asked her in a whisper, "Did you organise that?"

She nodded and handed him one of the rifles. It was heavy, and he was shocked when he unlocked the bullet chamber.

The rifles were real and loaded!

In five minutes all the androids were equipped with a deadly weapon and Joshua was disgusted by the childishly covetous look on Mr. Yousima's face. He wouldn't be surprised if the fat ugly man had a boner hidden in those enormous pants of his. He knew Mr. Yousima had a sick mind, but he stayed with Bionex because he was fascinated by the mind-blowing technical stunts they had achieved. This stupid charade, consisting of ten androids carrying a weapon, was not what he had expected Bionex's top achievement to be. Joshua knew he had to endure it for now and decided to sit in the truck hoping he could be able to shut his eyes for a few minutes.

Alice was still pretty angry that Lunn had decided to take that call. She had been that close to an amazingly mind-blowing climax, and she still felt the little contractions with each step that she took. She also knew that he had no choice but to answer the call, especially now that she knew how much was at stake.

But still!

She felt the anger simmering in her body which had been mostly tempered by his gentle caressing in the shower, and she had to admit that she respected his gentle and frank way telling her the truth. She knew it was his way of letting her know who he was: plain without a gold rim. She could definitely live with that. With a sly smile, she had made up her mind: tonight was going to be her night. She had to stifle a giggle when she saw the apprehensive expression on Lunn's face. She squeezed his hand and asked with a sultry voice, "Everything okay, Lunn?"

She loved the way he perked up, and she was blown away by his genuine smile. He was so wonderful! The rumble in his chest made her weak at the knees, and she nearly missed what he had said, "Yes, if you will forgive me for what happened this morning."

"Hmm, you are asking a lot, my dear. Let me think about it for a few days."

His eyes grew big, as he asked with a small voice, "A few days?"

"Hmm, maybe I need a week or two."

"You're teasing me," he chided with a hint of doubt in his voice.

As they walk into the headquarters Alice knew she had to put his mind at ease; He would need his full attention for the important test. She kissed him on the lips and purred, "I forgive you, but next time I'll tie you to the bed and keep you begging for mercy for three days."

She loved his laugh and the twinkle in his eyes reassured her that he was a happy man. He raised his eyebrows and lowered his voice in a daring growl, "Oh, so you like to punish your naughty boys."

She slapped him on his butt and said seriously, "Speaking of toys for the boys. You owe me a detailed explanation for this massively expensive toy you've got."

"It's not a toy," he asserted playfully.

Alice rolled her eyes and told him sternly, "Stop procrastinating, boy."

He sniggered and said, "All right, all right. What you're going to witness is a genius of a weapon designed by my pal John, with a little help from me. Around the Earth, there is a special ring of three and a half thousand nanosatellites. It is a smart system which can deliver an electromagnetic pulse to any place on Earth."

Alice asked, "Electromagnetic pulse? You mean an EMP which disables electronic devices?"

Lunn confirmed, "Yes."

Now Alice understood the grandness of it and asked, "You mean you can deliver an EMP charge at any precise location?"

John had stepped into the corridor where they still were talking, and he said, "Yes and we need to do it soon before they leave."

As they walked to the control room, she asked, "They? What is the target, guys?"

"You know about Bionex's androids?" asked Lunn.

She knew enough about the androids because she had helped Miss Danette carry the parts to her laboratory. She was wondering how they could pinpoint the whereabouts of the androids. Alice nodded and asked, "You can be that accurate?"

Lunn chuckled and retorted, "Right at this moment they are practicing at the Bangly plateau."

Alice gasped and whispered, "A perfect moment to disable them all at the same time. That's why you had to take that call this morning, didn't you?"

She felt the anger which was still there deep inside, melting away as she saw him looking a bit uncomfortable as he said, "Yes, I had made that agreement with the financier."

John was nervously tapping on the desk and asked, "How much power shall we apply? Two megawatts?"

Lunn shrugged his shoulders and asked, "Will that be enough?"

John's face turned into a witty smile as he chortled, "Your phone would explode in your hand if it were to receive that much power."

Alice wanted to be sure that Bionex suffered a major loss and said, "As long as those androids are damaged beyond repair."

John checked some screens on the panels, and as he pointed at the red button he asked, "Alice are you willing to push the red button to blow a few androids to smithereens?"

Alice was eager to deliver a death blow to Bionex, and purred, "Yes, please!"

She stretched her fingers and slowly pushed down the button without any hesitation. A little beep was audible, but nothing else happened for a few seconds.

Alice found the fact that the destruction of the androids should be signified only by a small beep, to be something of an anti-climax. She had expected there to be more drama and just as she was about to ask what had happened, the lights went dark for a brief moment.

Both John and Lunn shouted, "Wow! What the hell was that?"

Lunn sprinted to a control panel at the side, and he exclaimed, "There is a power outage cascade which started at Bionex!"

John checked a few screens and commented, "Strange, it looks like something at Bionex has triggered an enormous power surge. It wasn't the EMP because it had nearly no effect on the county at all."

Alice asked, "And the androids on the plateau?"

John said, "Let me get a visual from one of the satellites."

With a few swift clicks on a keyboard, John had a reasonably sharp picture of the plateau. It showed the lorry and a number of bodies scattered over a confined area. Alice counted eleven bodies one of which was considerable larger.

She said with a quivering voice, "Can you zoom in on the larger body?"

As soon as Alice saw the next picture she exclaimed, "That is Mr. Yousima! What happened to him?"

Lunn replied, "It seemed that he was not completely free of electronics in his body."

John uttered dryly, "I assume our mission was successful."

Alice had to laugh and said happily, "Extremely successful indeed."

Lunn smiled and said, "Let's celebrate our success with lunch. My treat."

Meleda was only a little startled when her screen had suddenly turned dark. She knew that the EMP had destroyed her remote-control camera.

She was in a state of euphoria as her screen flickered for a few moments before giving her a clear video feed of the plateau again. Her little trick to protect another drone in an EMP durable case had worked as planned. This time, she could get much closer to see what damage the EMP had inflicted without being noticed. She steered the drone skillfully towards the smoking bodies hoping she could avoid a close up of the hybrid's dead body. The fact that she had indirectly ordered Andena's death made her feel queasy. Meleda was stunned to see Mr. Yousima's ghastly looking corpse, and she had trouble keeping the drone under control because of her shaking hands.

His face was barely recognisable mainly because the top part of his head was missing also his torso had become at least twice as big.

She quickly moved away from his body and scanned for the hybrid, but couldn't find her. Meleda had passed all the androids which all had familiar faces, and she was stunned to note that the face of the last android resembled their trainer, Miss Danette. She lowered the drone to have a better look and to make sure that the lookalike was an android. For a second Meleda thought she saw the android's head twitching but after staring for a long moment concluded that she must have imagined it. The melted skin which had formed puddles next to the body was proof enough for Meleda. It made her wonder what had happened to the real Miss Danette and the hybrid girl. Both were not there, and she wondered if she could find any information via Bionex's network. Meleda was shaken out of her thoughts when she heard a heavy gun shot, and she realised she had to move the drone away as quickly as possible.

Another shot sounded through the speakers, and the screen went blank again. Meleda pushed the red button on the remote control hoping the self-destruct of the drone would still do its job. She sighed with relief and realised the EMP test had been a huge success, but she was curious as to what had happened to Miss Danette and the hybrid.

She tried to connect to Bionex and was surprised to find the link was completely dead. She ran a quick trace and found out that all the hubs were fine including the last one before the trace entered the building.

Her log showed a power outage just after the EMP, but the Bionex building was completely dark as if everything had been shut down. She wondered if the death of Mr. Yousima had anything to do with it. Somewhat disillusioned she shut down her own system and went to the kitchen. She needed to eat; something she couldn't afford to skip anymore.

The gentle waves washed over her feet, and she loved the feeling of the wet sand between her toes. The water was refreshing, and the warm breeze was playing with her hair. The moonlight was enough for her to see where she was walking. She loved being here and tonight the waves contained the special plankton which lit up as the waves broke on the shore.

Kin_Asdi
Kin_Asdi
10 Followers
12