Andi and The Camera Club Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I should say I was disgusted, but it was great!

We re-did the standing behind the stool leaning forward on hands and then elbows, giving them much better down-blouse shots, and I was asked to pull the top a bit lower, to "show more tit" which of course I did, pulling the top tight to my still aroused nipples. Then it was time to stand on the other side of the stool, arms straight. I pulled my undies up close into my pussy, moved my feet apart, bent forward as before with arms straight, and let them get their up skirt and up top pictures. I knew that my uncovered breasts were hanging nicely for them, nipples probably on show, and was rewarded with a lot more clicking.

Feeling daring, I pushed back further from the stool, legs still straight, my upper body now horizontal.

Murmurs of approval and click, click, click, click, click.

Then letting go of the stool I bent almost double, like I was touching my toes, but I was careful not to hide behind my legs as I grabbed my ankles and let the t shirt fall to expose my breasts completely.

"Mm, great tits, darling!"

"And your arse looks good like that!"

Click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click

It didn't take much to slip the t shirt over my head and off.

"Oh yes! Good girl!"

Click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click

Taking my time, I stood up keeping my hips facing away from them, but half turning my upper body to give them a profile view of my naked breasts, my hands in my hair, elbows raised.

The cameras were going constantly.

They let me 'express' myself for a bit, taking as many pictures as they wanted. I moved through a few poses that turned me on, pausing long enough for them to record everything. In some I was sitting on the stool facing them, cupping my tits, covering them, or with my arms by my side, head turned in various directions. I stood, leaned forward, leaned back. Sat with legs apart, skirt pulled up to expose my yellow undies pulled in tight for a camel toe. I stood with my back to them and slowly undid my skirt letting it fall while I looked over my shoulder at them.

Now in just yellow hipster undies and black 2" heels I turned slowly and repeated all the poses from before, keeping my briefs pulled up tight. In nearly all the poses I kept my legs apart, wanting them to stare at my covered pussy and at my exposed tits. I was loving it, and was grateful to them for not pushing me, but letting me take my time, go at my own pace.

Then I was again standing at the stool with my back to them, and my hands slid down my sides to the band of my briefs, and tantalisingly slid the back of them down below my cheeks, grinning at them as they almost fell over themselves to get more shots.

"That's as far as I go, boys," I said, "after all, I'm a good girl!" but they didn't seem to mind.

Pulling them back up I sat half naked through the review of the second half of photos. It was amazing to be so almost nude with five men, looking at photos they had taken of my exposed body. The comments were more earthy this time, as they talked about my tits, my nipples, how my undies fitted my arse, my pussy. There were lots of close-ups, and they seemed content with the pictures that they had. I was impressed with how they caught the way my nipples poked through the top, and even the areolas seemed to show through the thin white cloth. The topless pictures were great fun, and the guys had made the most of capturing my exposed body. My boobs looked nice and round and full, the pink points very clear and pointy in the pictures. I think they could tell how I enjoyed every time they mentioned 'tits', 'pussy' and 'arse'.

I also posed topless for each of them to get a pic with me. This got a bit physical again, as first John stood next to me for the guys to take our portrait. In the beginning his left hand as on my bare waist, but with successive pictures it rose up to land squarely on my left breast. I didn't object, but smiled for the camera. Then it was George's turn, and he just started with his left hand on my left breast and kept it there through the pictures.

John was a little bolder, and stood behind me with both his hands supporting my breasts like a shelf hand bra. It was all incredibly sexy and getting me worked up even more. Brian also stood behind me, his hands falling over my shoulders to cup my breasts, lifting them and keeping the nipples exposed.

Then it was Tom. Dirty old Tom! He stood behind me like Brian, and firmly rolled both nipples in his fingers, rolling and rolling them as the sensations in my insides got squirmier. My breath starting becoming short, and before long I was almost panting, finding it hard to keep my eyes open.

"Oh fuck! I think she's gonna cum!" I heard from somewhere in front of me, and squeezing my knees together I let the feeling wash through me and over me, a series of small peaks of pleasure charging through me, going right between my clamped thighs.

Tom let go, and my breathing returned to normal. I opened my eyes and the guys were all staring.

"Er, thanks, Tom!" I said a little sheepishly, and rubbed my sore nipples.

"Times up," announced Brian a little disappointed, which pleased me. Always leave your audience wanting more, they say.

So when it was time to finish I put the top on without the bra, thanked them all, gave each guy a kiss on the cheek, and left, turning down the offers to walk me home. I was back in my bedroom by 11pm, horny as fuck, high as its possible to be.

I masturbated for ages, replaying the whole thing in my mind. It was a wonderful experience; sexy, exciting, and safe.

I'd quickly said goodnight to Mum, who sensed something but again left me alone, and hurried upstairs. I closed my bedroom door firmly, dropped my bag on the bed, and walked sexily across to my three-quarter dressing mirror. It had been so arousing seeing the images of me on that big screen, sitting with the men, hearing them comment, my clothes disappearing in the pictures.

I became aware that the process of unveiling was a turn-on for me, as much as exposing myself to their looks, their cameras. Since I wasn't wearing the bra any more, I pinched my nipples through my top, just like Tom had done, and was rewarded with visibly swelling nubs casting little shadows on my white top. And it felt good! Not as good as when Tom did it, but still good. I giggled as I remembered how he'd made me orgasm in front of the other guys, just touching my nipples! I'd never managed that on my own.

Undoing the skirt I let it drop to the floor and kicked it out the way. Studying my reflection I turned a little to the left and right, watching how the light caught the gentle flare of my hips, the softness of my flat tummy, and I pulled the yellow undies up close to make that visible camel toe again. Mm, it looked sexy!

Crossing to my bag I grabbed my phone and took a couple of selfies then put it down. Hm ... the top ... grabbing the hem in both hands crossed over I whipped it up and over my head, throwing onto the bed. My boobs did look good. Nice shape, fairly full at this time of the month so 34c, tipped in light pink with smallish surrounds. Cupping them in both hands I lifted them a little like Brian had done. Mm, it felt so nice when someone else's hands were on them.

I turned round to look at my bum in the mirror, and naughtily slid the back of the briefs down below my cheeks, like I had for the guys, remembering just how wicked that had felt, and half regretted not going further. I didn't feel ready to be totally naked for cameras, but here in my room? Grinning, I pulled the front of my undies down to match the back, pretending I'd let the guys see but not photograph it. My thin dark bush was nicely trimmed and shaped to point down, drawing the eye to the bare lips below. I dropped the unties to the floor and stepped out, shyly covering my pussy with my left hand, then flashing the imaginary guys.

The tops of my thighs were a little damp, and lying back on the bed with knees drawn up I closed my eyes and let my fingers explore, sort of wishing it was five pairs of mens hands doing the exploring. Sliding a finger gently up and down where my outer lips met, I spread a little moisture and then felt my flower open her petals. Ah, that felt good ... and five imaginary pairs of hands started to slip around my wet folds, dipping in, rubbing in circles, getting close to my clit but reaching it ... not yet ...

In my head I could hear the imagined Brian asking, "Just how open minded are you, Mandy?" and then the imagined John saying, "Oh look at her pussy! Its very wet, but the glistening labia are catching the light .. Look how her clitoris is swelling. Tom, give her clit some treatment, and Mandy pinch your nipples ...."

I obeyed, my left hand clamping hard on my left nipple, my right becoming Tom's hand circling my clit, closer and closer, then gripping it ... OH! My tummy convulsed, my hips jerked, and Tom was again making me cum, wave after wave, my pussy dripping and the wetness running between my bum cheeks.

After an age, I came to my senses. I was now a it chilly, ad realised that I must have fallen asleep, or passed out?

Getting up off the bed, I threw on a robe and went into the hall towards the bathroom for a shower. Passing Mum she gave me a funny look like she wanted to say something, but wasn't sure how to put it. It mad me wonder how quiet I'd just been, and I blushed deep red. Mum just nodded at me and went into her room.

She knows! She heard me masturbating, heard me cum! It was so embarrassing, and yet that familiar squirm in my tummy started all over again. What was happening to me? I was becoming obsessed! I must stop. I mustn't do any of it ever again.

But the photo session had been utterly amazing ... I just had to do that again!

12