"Andi" Challenges to Triumph Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
twofourthree
twofourthree
1,683 Followers

"Drew please fuck your sister!" I pleaded no longer caring why he wanted me.

"My blind sister?" He asked turning and forcing my back against the wall.

"Yes, your blind sister." I said happily knowing I was the one in his arms.

"The one I will marry?" He taunted me. Oh god I need him in my cunt.

"Yes I will marry you!" I cried out in desperation.

"The one that will have our kids?" Drew teased lowering me over the head of his cock.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" I pleaded again. I arched my back against the slippery wall hoping to impale myself over his cock. "Andrew I love you please fuck ME!"

He let me down on his cock and I almost passed out with pleasure. I thought surely he would tire before we could climax again. Although he struggled to hold my slippery thighs the sounds of my ass slapping the wall echoed in the shower enclosure. My pussy was sore when we were done but I was never going to let him know it.

He went to the bedroom first. I followed several moments later slipping on an oversize tee shirt and panties.

"Just a minute she just came in." Drew said to someone. "It's for you Dee." Drew handed me the phone as I sat on his lap at the edge of the bed.

"Hello?" I said concerned.

"Andi its mom." She said. I was in a whirlwind of emotions just hearing her voice.

"Mom! What's wrong?" I asked stunned she would be calling at this hour, that and she didn't call me baby.

"Drew called and said you wanted to talk to me." Mom replied.

"He did he?" I should have been mad, instead I loved him even more. Drew reached up and grabbed my tits. I swatted him giggling in the phone.

"You sound happy." Mom replied.

"Mom I need to tell you something." I offered nervously.

"We can talk when your dad and I return. For now I just want to tell you we are happy for you both." Mom answered.

"So you know?" I asked confused.

"We'll talk later. We love you Andi." Mom said convincingly. "Tell Drew to remember what I said."

"I love you mom!" I said as she hung up.

"You told her?" I accused Drew.

"She worries about you." Drew replied pulling me back in bed with him.

"I should be mad at you." I pouted.

"We need to get some sleep, you have a big day ahead of you tomorrow." Drew pulled me into a big kiss ignoring my threat.

"I love you Drew." I said.

He knew I would fret about this until I knew what mom would say. That is why he called her. I don't remember a happier time in my life as Drew held me close as I drifted off to sleep.

(Andrew)

After a week of false starts Andi and I made love last night. I wanted to keep it simple for now but the second time in the shower was pretty hot just the same. I had concerns as she seemed conflicted with what she really wanted. I was not surprised she was a passionate lover, I even expected her to be subdued vocally, as she took in all that was happening.

Andi lashed out at me, no doubt testing me to see if I truly lover her or was just using her. Maybe she was feeling guilty I am her brother. Whatever the reason I expected it and let her know I was not going to leave her now.

Andi is so beautiful but as strong as she is deep inside she is still a scared little girl trapped in a world without sight. She has come so far, but I knew there was only one person she really trusts and that is our mother. Andi would never be able to relax until she knew mom approved.

As I look at her sleeping I wonder if she is up to the last task I must put her through. Mom thinks she's ready, I'm not so sure.

"Good morning Dee." I whispered.

"Drew you're awake?" Andi asked.

"I am." I replied reaching over and brushing her hair with my hand.

"Drew where do we go from here?" She asked nervously.

"To the kitchen for breakfast." I teased.

"You know that's not what I meant!" Andi protested.

"Where do you think we should go from here?" I asked snuggling up against her.

"Andrew I'm not sure." Dee pushed her head against my shoulder.

"I know baby." I pulled her up for a kiss. "Now about those eggs?"

"You're mean!" She protested pressing her head harder against my shoulder.

Andi was telling me she wanted to understand. She wanted clarification. She wanted to trust me.

"You get cleaned up and I will cook today." I explained. I grabbed her ass making her squeal.

"Drew that's not fair!" She pressed her head harder.

(Andi)

Drew was awake when I woke this morning. I wasn't sure if things would be different between us now that we were lovers. I was scared at first but then he started teasing me. I pushed my head against his shoulder, I can tell so many things about him when I do this. Drew pushed back steadily letting me know he wasn't going to leave me. He left to go make breakfast. I hoped he would join me in the shower but he never showed.

After breakfast Drew took me in the truck to go grocery shopping and then back to the house where we cleaned and did laundry. It was lazy day for us until around 5 pm. Drew told me we were going out again tonight and he wanted me to dress up again. He led me into my room and helped me pick out the dress he wanted me to wear tonight.

This is a very conservative dress compared to last night. It is long and flowing, Lyn told me it was a bright print and brought out the color of my hair. Drew patiently waited as I got ready. We took dad's car again and before long Drew had taken me downtown. We were riding up on an elevator when I finally asked.

"Where are we going?"

"I want you to meet some people." Drew said dryly. I detected a hint of apprehension as he said it.

"Some people? What kind of people?" I asked concerned this would be another test.

"Just some people I have worked with, they asked to meet you." Drew leaned over and kissed my cheek. "Relax we won't be eating or staying long."

"Why do you never tell me before we get there?" I whined.

"You know why. Just be yourself. This is no big deal, they just want to meet you." Drew kissed me on the lips this time. I could tell he was nervous.

The elevator doors opened and Drew led me down a tiled floor. We are in a skyscraper I remember thinking. Drew stopped and opened a door and guided me through. The floor was now a wood of some sort.

"Andrew!" I heard a man call out with an accent.

"Mr. Wang, how are you?" Drew called back happily.

"How many times have I asked you to call me Joe?" Mr. Wang chuckled.

"Joe this is Andi." Drew presented me to Mr. Wang.

"Wanshang hao!" (good evening) Mr. Wang said.

"nĭ hăo!" (Hello) I replied quickly offering him my hand.

We shook lightly Joe holding on for a good ten seconds as is the custom in China.

"Impressive Andi." Joe said in English. "Please come with me I have some people for you to meet."

Joe offered his arm like a gentleman and escorted me down the hall further. We entered a large room where several people were talking. I listen closely as they each had an accent. Joe sat me in a comfortable chair at what seemed like a large table. Drew sat on one side Joe the other.

Joe spoke and called their attention and for the next thirty minutes we sat and talked. More precisely they talked and I translated. Very little English was spoken but all seven languages I spoke were represented. They all seemed impressed but I reminded them Noah Webster, the man that wrote the American dictionary spoke twenty languages.

Then just like it started it was all over. Joe escorted Drew and I back to the front of the office. Joe shook my hand goodbye and said he was pleased to have made my acquaintance.

"Andrew we will talk soon." Joe said as they shook hands.

"Thank you for meeting us here." Drew replied.

"I have a feeling it won't be the last time." Mr. Wang chuckled.

Drew and I were in the elevator heading back down. He was holding my hand, I could tell he was excited now.

"What was that all about?" I asked feeling there was something Drew wasn't telling me.

"It was a job interview." He said too happily.

"What do they want you to do?" I asked confused. Except for talking to Mr. Wang, Drew said little.

"They weren't interviewing me." Drew chuckled. It was only then that it hit me.

"You mean they were interviewing ME?" I shouted.

"Let's just say they were meeting you." Drew laughed, he pulled me around for a kiss.

I head butted his shoulder I was so mad. Drew groaned as I smashed against bone.

"Dee what's the matter?" He moaned. I was pressed hard against his shoulder.

"I'm not ready for that!" I protested. I smashed his shoulder again as the elevator stopped.

"Mom thinks you are?" Drew pulled me tight.

Just then the doors opened. With all the strength I had I pushed Drew away. "She would never send me away!" I screamed

I heard him hit the marble floor outside the elevator with a thud. I fumbled to read the buttons on the elevator and pushed the button closing the door.

"Andi, wait..."

I pushed several floor buttons and felt the car move up quickly. When it stopped for the third time I got off and waited for it to leave.

I was so mad at Drew for deceiving me I didn't even realize I was alone without a clue of where I was. Still determined to punish him I searched about what seemed like a small lobby to an office. There were two large pots with some kind of trees. I reached glass doors but they were all locked. I moved around the corner of one plants and slid down against the wall and started to cry.

Panic quickly set in, as I sat there and fumed. What if he just left me? Let him I thought! Serves him right I decided. What if he doesn't find me, I worried. Why didn't he tell me why we came here?

How could she possible think I would want to get another job? Then I remember that last time I went to a job interview. I hid in the bathroom and cried until mom came and got me. Doesn't she remember that?

I could feel the elevators moving from the vibrations in the floor and wall. I could hear it stopping and starting in the quiet of my hiding place.

What if wasn't Drew, what if it was maintenance or even worse security? Defiantly I pushed back against the wall making myself smaller.

I vacillated between mad and scared until I heard the elevator door open.

"Marco!" Drew called out.

I held my breath not knowing if he saw me or not.

"Please Dee." Drew pleaded. "Marco?"

"Go away!" I yelled too scared to stay quiet any longer.

"Marco!" Drew shouted coming closer.

"I don't want to see you!" I screamed.

"Get up!" He barked.

"No!" I screamed in defiance. "You don't love me!"

It all happened so fast I can't even tell you how he did it but before I knew it I was over his lap with my dress up.

'SMACK' Drew spanked me.

"Ow!" I replied more shocked than hurt.

"You spoiled little brat!" Drew cursed. "You want to act like a child I will punish you like a child!"

'SMACK' he spanked me even harder. This time it stung deep.

"Drew your hurting me!" I yelled.

Then just like when Drew put me over his lap to spank me he pulled me up and wrapped his arms around me.

"Andi please don't do that again." He whispered, but this time it was Drew that was crying. "I can't lose you now ..."

Then and there it dawned on me. Drew was just as scared to lose me as I was to lose him.

"I'm sorry Drew." I sobbed.

I found his lips and kissed him passionately. I have never felt so loved as I did right there in his grasp sprawled on some random office floor. Drew held me for a long time as we kissed and confessed our love. When he started kissing along my neck and chest I suggested we go home.

"How about eating first, I'm hungry." Drew replied reminding me hadn't eaten.

"Pizza?" I offered up.

"Sure." Drew agreed.

Drew let me taste his imported beer when the pizza came to our table. I decided to stick with wine. The events of the night had been conspicuously ignored as we ate. We were heading home when I brought it up again. Drew tried to change the subject several times in the car. I had an uneasy feeling Drew was holding back something. When we got into the kitchen I grew bolder knowing I was on my home turf.

"What aren't you telling me?" I asked risking another flare up.

"Dee we can talk about this later." Drew moved in behind me and wrapped me up.

He was trying to cuddle up and kiss the back of my neck.

"No, I want to talk about it now Drew!" I pulled away. "Don't think you can get out of it by seducing me."

"I see. So you don't trust me?" He sounded hurt. "I just thought..."

"You just thought I would jump into bed with you and forget all about it?" I crossed my arms and faced him. Drew pulled out a chair and sat at the table.

"No, after last night I thought you might be a bit sore and we could just cuddle. But if you want to talk we can do it now." He was mad at me I could hear it in his voice.

"Tell me why we went there?" I insisted.

"Will you come sit with me?" Drew asked softly.

"No! Now tell me!" I spat back in defiance. He was not going to manipulate me again.

"I am a consultant for several large companies. I was offered a job at one I made a recommendation to." Drew started to explain. "They ran some numbers and agreed with my proposal."

Drew waited for a response. "What's that have to do with me?" I asked rudely.

"Mr. Wang called and asked what it would take to get me to come work for them. He even offered more money."

"So!" I asked harshly. "Why did you turn them down?"

"Because of you." Andrew said.

You could have knocked me over with a feather.

"I don't understand?" I protested.

"I recommended they hire you as a translator." Drew reached out and took my hand. "They have an anti-nepotism clause. Relatives can't work in the same facility."

"Oh Drew!" I started moving closer.

"Dee there's more." Drew said tentatively. He gripped my hand firmly.

"Tell me!" I said impatiently.

"I am buying a house and want you to come live with me."

"No! This is my home!" I yelled pulling loose.

This was all too much. I bolted out of the kitchen through the living room and into the hall. I closed the door to my bedroom behind me and headed straight to the bed. What is he doing? Doesn't he know I can't live someplace else? Agitated now I got up and paced my room.

I knew every inch of this place. Dad had it built just for me, my own sanctuary, this is MY home I thought. It has everything I need, my own bathroom, a walk in closet. Heck I even have my own little patio outside. Privacy fence makes sure no one can see me when I am out there. But there have been times I thought someone was.

No,no,no! I thought to myself. I have a job right here, it doesn't pay much but I don't need much. I have my family, mom and dad are just down the hall. They surely love me and want me around. I'm happy here. Why does Drew have to change all of that?

Oh Drew! I ran away again tonight didn't I? How can I make him understand I love him but I can't do this? I opened the French door leading to the patio. The cool breeze took me by surprise. It reminded me of the rides on the motorcycle. Then I remembered the fun we had when we went out with Stacy and Boomer. Drew took me to dinner at Michele's and her words came back to haunt me.

The whole two weeks Drew has been home it's been one thing after another. Ashlyn is closer than ever. Anita and Angeline came to help me. We took care of the kids. Last night we made love, Drew taking my virginity. I rubbed my pussy feeling the wonderful soreness within me.

SPLASH!

Drew was in the pool no doubt doing laps. He did this whenever he was stressed. I went back to my room and found my dresser. I stood in front of it, there was mirror on it against the wall. I know, what's a blind girl doing with a mirror? I use to dress up when I was little and pretend to see myself and how pretty I was. Sad isn't it? This time I stood in front of it to see if I was the woman Drew saw. I wanted to cry.

I made my way down the hall through the living room, I went through the kitchen. I could feel the breeze come in through the screen door. I heard Drew splashing through the water. I opened the door and went outside. He must not have turned the lights on since he didn't see me right away. I stood silently at the edge of the pool my toes bent over the edge.

"Marco." I called out softly. From the sounds of the water I could tell he was swimming away. "Marco." I called out as he made the turn.

"Andi!" Drew called out. "Here let me come get you!" His voice filled with concern.

"No! Stay right there!" I demanded.

"But..."

"Drew please stay there?" I pleaded.

"Ok Dee." He answered.

I unzipped my dress and let it fall around my ankles. The cool breeze made me shiver but I was determined. I reached back and unhooked my bra letting it fall at my feet with the dress.

"Dee..." Drew started to speak.

"Shhh!" I commanded putting up my hand.

When he didn't respond I reached down and slipped off my panties.

"God you are beautiful!" It was but a whisper but in the still of the night it reached my ears.

"Shhh!" I repeated.

Naked and shivering I sat down and slipped into the tepid water.

"Marco." I whispered.

"Polo!" Drew replied his happy voice echoing within the pool walls. I swam closer to him in the deep end.

"Marco?" I called out again.

"Polo!" Drew laughed as he had moved to one corner.

He was teasing me and we both knew it. He was making this hard but I knew I deserved it. I heard him duck under the water. I knew him, he would stay in the deep end. I headed to the corner he would swim to.

"Marco!" I called out when he broke the surface.

"Polo." Drew whispered hoping he would be able to avoid me. He was just feet in front of me now.

"I love you!" I said facing him.

"That's not how the game is played." Drew chuckled.

"No more games Andrew. I love you." I said my body starting to shiver again.

"Is that why you're naked?" I could hear the happiness in his voice.

I was treading water and my arms were getting tired. Drew moved closer I could smell the faint scent of his cologne floating on the surface of the water.

"I am sorry I left you again." I said struggled to staying afloat.

Drew wrapped his arms around my back my hard nipples pressed against his chest. I felt so sexy swimming naked. Drew caressed me as we moved closer to the shallow end. His hand slipped down and gripped my ass. God I wanted him to fuck me. There was only one problem. My teeth were chattering now.

"Andi we need to get you out of the water and warmed up." Drew pulled me to the side of the pool.

"Not ...until... I ask... you something." I stuttered.

"What is it?" Drew whispered as his lips parted from mine.

"Will you shave my pussy before you make love to your baby tonight?" I gasped.

"Well we better get you warmed up first, if we do while your shivering it could be painful." He teased me then picked me up and carried me through the shallow end and up the steps.

We kissed through most of the house. Drew took me to my bathroom and turned on the shower. We rinsed off the chlorine and when I was sufficiently warm Drew wrapped me up in a couple of towels. Setting on the counter Drew spread my legs and started to trim my pussy. I giggled when he used scissors, he suggested I hold still when he grabbed the razor.

My pussy was damp with excitement by the time he finished. He let me feel my naked pussy for the first time, teasing me I was not allowed to play with it. I felt all so decadent as he watched me touch myself.

"Do you like?" I asked as I spread my lips open for him.

"Oh yes!" Drew said hoarsely.

I dragged my middle finger deep between my gash and felt my lubrication build. I offered him my finger and Drew quickly sucked it clean. I had brought him this far and I wanted more. I plunged two fingers in my pussy and worked them in deep.

twofourthree
twofourthree
1,683 Followers