Andi's Story Pt. 02

Story Info
Our continuing threesome, and Andi's awakening.
1.5k words
4.56
11.6k
10

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/29/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Thank you to everyone who encouraged me to write more. Picking up where we left off.)

***

I raised my palm to Andi's lips, holding his cum, urging him to lap it up. My other hand went behind his head, rubbing his neck, stroking his hair. Helen sat up, next to him, whispered in his ear, "do it, honey, drink it all up."

There was a sudden silence in the air, as we all realized what a big moment this was. Andi was taking a big step here, a step towards ... well, a step that couldn't be undone. I kept my eyes locked on him, not letting him get away, or change his mind about this.

His lips parted, his tongue reached out tentatively, licked, then licked some more, warming up to the idea. "Good boy," I whispered, keeping my grip on his neck as I fed him.

When he was done licking, there was still some on my fingers. I brought a finger up to his nose, rubbing some there, then traced his lips, before prying them open and slipping a couple in. He moaned as he realized what we both wanted, and sucked on my fingers.

Both of us relaxed now, smiling at each other, each establishing a role for the other, and knowing, now, deep down in our hearts that more was to follow, and that ... it wouldn't be a problem, but rather something pleasant.

"Good," I said when he had cleaned off every last trace, "I'm so pleased you made this choice, Andi, and ... I hope you really meant it. I hope this load really was the last bit of your former self, the last bit of manliness in you."

"I do," he answered, looking down and only meeting my gaze when I lifted his chin up, "I relinquish my manhood, I submit to you, I want to feel your will, I want to ... please you."

"You will," I answered, leaning in and allowing a little kiss, "you will. In fact, look how hard you've made me? Yes, you, Andi, with your words and actions, this is what you did to me. Here, feel me."

I stood up, hands at my waist in front of him, jutting out straight and up, letting him slowly reach out his hands. His fingers ended up at my thigh, and I had to bring them to my shaft, letting the fingertips graze me.

Both of us sighed at this touch, and I could see he wanted more - but it seemed fair to tease him for a bit, and really test his desire. I drew his hands away, then up to my lips, kissing them.

"Thank you, Andi, that felt lovely, and ... we'll get back to that, soon, and for a long time," I winked, "but now it's time to give your wife over to me. When the three of us are together, I'm the only man around, and I want to see you accept that, deeply."

He sighed and nodded, and turning to Helen, kissed her, then guided her up and towards me. "Yes," he said, softly, helping her sit on my lap, pulling her knees up so her feet were on either side of me, "she's yours now ...", guiding her hips above my erect cock, sliding them down until the moment his fingers bridged us, fingers parting here, palms sliding down around my shaft, sliding, parting, rubbing, "... we're both yours now."

Helen moaned as she began riding me, and my eyes closed for a bit as I felt the exquisite pleasure of her flesh surrounding me. When I opened them, I looked at them both, her mouthing sweetly in my ear ("fuck that pussy now, love how your cock feels in me, so deep baby ..."), and him stroking her hair.

I held her by her back, slapping her ass to urge her on, and with my other hand, reached out to hold on to his waist. Sliding both my hands down, I achieved momentary bliss as I held in my palms each of my lovers' asses, making me grunt loudly.

I stopped Helen and kissed her passionately, then gripping her with both hands by the waist, began fucking up into her. "Oh, fuck," she cried out, "fuck me, fuck me, yeah, hit that spot, unh!" I nibbled on her neck as I thrust up, "your pussy is so good, Helen, gonna make me cum soon. Andi, do you like that, should I come in her?"

He nodded, smiling. I felt myself getting close, and stopped moving, both of us catching our breath. I reached out and pulled him closer, and kissed his lips over her shoulder. "Get down, babe, get below us. See how we're connected. Feel us."

He ran his hands down her ass, rubbing her lips where they surrounded the base of my cock, rubbing both of us. "I want to cum in her, Andi, but I want you to help me, I'll show you how. You want to help me, don't you?"

He stroked my thigh, laid his head on my knee, "yes, fill her with your cum, tell me what to do, show me how to get you off." I ran my fingers through his hair, rubbing his scalp a bit.

"Hold my balls, Andi ... no, both hands babe, I want you to ... yeah, like that, in your palm, just let them rest, not too low, not too high, you got it, yeah, roll them gently, oh fuck that feels ... amazing, baby, so close."

I brought my legs in a bit, legs brushing against his arms, feet closing in behind him, allowing him to sit down on them, "... so close, bring your fingers up, cup my balls, just ... yeah, lightly stroke them while holding them, don't let your hands drop down baby, close around them slowly, go slow, slow, yeah, keep that, hold that, gonna ... fuck, cum, cumming, fuck, aaahh!"

I tensed up, firing up a big load. Feeling my cock pulse inside her, Helen came at the same time, wailing on my shoulder, "god, baby, I'm cumming, you bred me, you bred me good!". Both of us shuddered together, and Andi held me all through, feeling me rise and fall, furthering our intimate connection.

Helen kissed me, "that was amazing, I haven't cum like that in a long time. You really filled me up." I laughed, "the pleasure was all mine, get used to it, I'm going to want to breed you like that every time I'm here."

"Andi, baby, you ready?" I reached for his neck again, and guided him closer, feeling him resist a little bit and then soften, allowing me to pull his lips to us, lick that spot between my balls that sent a little current through me.

I left him there, and holding Helen's hips, slowly moved her off me, letting my shaft emerge, slick in our juices. "Lick that now Andi, lick it all up for us." Helen and I looked at each other, both feeling the pleasure from his tongue, as he licked me, and then her, then me again, then her again.

It was another big moment for us, being connected to each other this way - pussy, mouth, cock - the room suddenly felt silent and all I could hear was Andi slurping, sucking, licking, and a little pussy fart by Helen as she expelled my cum out of her, down my shaft, and ... yes, into Andi's waiting mouth.

Helen now had my head in her and I held her there longer, letting Andi catch up with the rest before letting him know what was coming. "Get under her now, babe, I'm about to pop out. Tell me when you're ready, okay?"

I felt a lump in my throat when I felt his hands hold my dick carefully, and heard him say, "I'm ready." I pulled Helen off completely, letting her rise up, and now saw his face for the first time.

His eager, patient face, right next to my cock, looking up at me calmly as big gobs of my cum trickled out of her pussy and landed on his cheeks and forehead. At this moment I knew which of the couple I had come to like more, and our future was secure.

I held his chin up when it was done, "good job baby, you were wonderful. Now clean her up and let her go." He lapped around her lips, getting all the little dribbles that stuck to her skin.

Helen rolled around and plopped down on the bed, exhausted from holding herself steady for so long. I beheld my newfound companion, lover, to-be sissy, and ... "tongue out, baby," ... gently used my finger to scoop up the cum around his face, feeding it to him, seeing him slurp it all in like a hungry baby.

Without being asked to, he took my head in his mouth and gave it one final suck, then wrapped hand around it and kissed the tip. "Mine," he whispered, gazing at it, and I answered, "yours."