Andi's Story Pt. 03

Story Info
Continuing with Andi, as she slides deeper into submission.
1.6k words
4.4
12.7k
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/29/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The email feedback has been... unexpectedly generous, please do keep it up. Again, picking up where we left off.

*****

It had been a month since we last met, and I was really looking forward to this weekend. We were supposed to have met a week ago, but something came up at work and I had to cancel. This time felt like a step forward, the first after... some sort of line had been crossed between us.

The night before, I made a little group with the two of them and started sending flirty messages. "Missing you both", I told them, "can't wait to get together with you both." "We can't wait either," Helen replied, with plenty of emojis. Andi was silent, and I guessed he was somehow still shy in front of Helen.

I felt bold enough to snap a pic of my dick and send it to them, and got a couple of likes. This was Andi's only little message so far, and it made me feel good. "I think I'm going to pick up some gifts for my girls," I wrote, and got likes back again. I wasn't sure if they got the hint, but I went to sleep feeling on top of the world.

It was going to take me an hour to drive over, so I said I'd come over after a heavy brunch, and that we'd order in a late lunch. I stopped at the local department store and picked up flowers, along with some cheap jewelry and a box for it.

I arrived at their house and as we always do, texted them that I'm outside. They unlocked the door and texted me back, and I let myself in. They were both wearing bath robes and standing together. "We just took a bath, and... didn't get ready after!"

We all grinned as I came closer and hugged them both. "Almost forgot, here are flowers, red and pink roses." Helen went to keep them both in a vase, and I quickly whispered to Andrew, "the pink ones are for you!"

He blushed, and I put my left hand on his cheek, stroking it, then moved my thumb to his lips, letting him suck on it. Our eyes connected and drilled into each other, and I felt a deep connection in that moment.

Helen returned and hugged me from behind, began undressing me. The first to go were my trousers and underwear, she left them around my ankles and started unbuttoning my shirt.

"Is he hard, Andrew? Is he hard for us?" He looked down and moaned, seeing me curving up. He let go of my thumb and bringing his palms up, spit into them. He did this loudly, several times, showing me and then moving to hold me, "he is, he's so hard for us, so hard for... for his girls."

I gasped as I felt the slickness on me, his palms on each side, lightly patting, holding, then closing, one above the other, left hand near the base, right hand around the head, twisting.

He leaned in, "yes, I saw your message, and I've made up my mind. This," he squeezed me lightly, "is the only cock in this house tonight, and you," bringing his face closer, "are the only man in this house tonight."

"Oh Andrew," I sighed, feeling Helen remove the last of my clothing, move in behind me, her skin touching mine, her breasts against my back, bringing her hands down now to meet and intertwine with her husband's.

"Andi... I'm just Andi tonight," he whispered, leaning in for a kiss. I felt a surge as our lips touched, Helen's hands now roaming over my shoulders and chest. Time slowed as our kisses deepened and I sent my tongue in to be sucked on.

"Let's move this inside," I said, breaking off and catching my breath. I brought Helen around and held her hand as Andi led the way to the bedroom.

Inside, I embraced her, smelling her arousal, feeling her dampness on my thigh. I raised her leg on the bed and entered her immediately. She gasped then smiled, as I slid in smoothly. I stroked her hair, pulled it back sharply, and kissed her upturned mouth.

"Andrew... Andi", I looked at him, "go fetch the bag I brought with me, bring it here." He nodded and left. I loosened my grip on Helen's hair and held her hips, twisting my hips inside her. "You know I want both of you, right?" She nodded. "Good, because I do, and I know it might feel different from the first time, but..."

She cut me off, "Andi is excited for tonight, and... I'm excited for Andi. Now fuck me like you mean it." I nibbled on her neck and entered her hard, driving in to the root, my hands gripping her cheeks. "Fucking whore, my fucking slut," I growled at her and began to thrust, almost savagely. Andi arrived, and stood in the corner, watching us.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck your slut," she growled back at me and I felt we were suddenly animals in heat. Her nails scratched my back, and I spanked her loudly with one hand. She was fucking me back equally hard, and I moved my hand to her throat.

"Unh, gonna cum, gonna cum in you." I knew this was going to be the first nut of the night. "Yeah, do it, cum in me, daddy, cum deep inside me, do it, yeah." I grimaced as I pulsed inside her, tensing up so completely that the release made me weak.

I held on and sighed happily, then kissed her, "well, that was a good start!" I motioned to Andi to put the bag down and come over. I hugged her, and hand on her shoulder and neck, pushed her down to kneeling, guiding her face closer to where we were joined.

"Give some love to my balls babe, I just emptied them in your wife." Andi didn't have to be told twice. I felt little kisses all around my sac, being held on his outstretched tongue, and little piercing licks around the folds of skin.

"Yeah, baby, like that, just like that," Andi seemed encouraged, because the next thing he did made me gasp - he opened wide, then closed his lips around my balls. I couldn't decide what felt better, his hot and wet mouth, or Helen's hot and wet pussy.

Helen giggle, "I can't see, but I can tell he's doing the right things for you." She was right. I had to hold on to her a couple of times, the feeling was so intense. Between the two of them, husband and wife had completely enclosed my cock and balls.

I could see this thought had just occurred to her, and it turned her on just as much. "Do you like it," she asked hoarsely, "do you like how your girls are holding you?" All I could do was make a half-moan half-squawk sound from my throat, I felt so... consumed somehow.

She reached her hand down and felt where our bodies ended and his cheeks began, and groaned. "Oh look at us, look at your girls, we love your cock so much, don't we?" We kissed slowly, and I began to slowly slip out of her, "we love your fucking cock, love your fucking balls."

"I know," I stroked her hair, "and I love you for it..." I reached down and held Andi's cheek with my right palm, as he let go of my balls, "... love you both. Helen dear, help Andi clean me off, will you?" She caught the head when it came out with a finger - careful not to clean up prematurely! - and let my cock drop on his face.

She placed one palm on mine, and another on Andi's other cheek, subtly controlling his face, sliding my cock all over it, letting the mixture of our juices - her and mine - coat his lips, his nose, his forehead.

"Do you like that Andi?" my voice a mixture of arousal and concern. He nodded, and let his tongue out again, lapping at the base where my pubic hair had been matted down. "Good, then... open up for daddy." I saw him blush as I rose up and aimed my cock downwards, entering his mouth, pushing at his throat.

He slurped noisily, and eagerly, letting the saliva build up. "Mmm, yeah baby, love that mouth pussy, love that mouth pussy of yours," I started moving my hips slowly, sliding against the roof of his mouth, probing his throat. Gagging sounds filled the room, and I held his head firm in place as I thrust slowly past his lips.

"Receive me baby, receive my cock, show me you can take it, show me." I tilted his head backwards and we locked eyes, even as his began to water slightly. "So beautiful," muttered Helen, and pulled his hair back, cradling his head, "relax baby, let him into your throat."

His eyes bulged as I pushed down, one hand holding his shoulders now while the other was around his throat, feeling myself through his skin. I made my strokes longer, pulling out and moving just the tip past, then pushed deeper.

I held him in place. "so hot, baby, so fucking hot," I sighed even as he gagged heavily. I held him tight, "you want this baby, you got this, show me, show me now." He soon tapped my thighs hard, and I let him go, watching him inhale deeply, a spider web of cum and spit and juices spreading out from my cock.

I took Helen's hands in mine, and wrapping them in these strands, brought them to his face. She understood, and slowly smeared it in, along his forehead, his cheeks, his neck, his nose. "You like that baby?"

Andi nodded, finally reaching up and "yes daddy, I'm your gurl, your whore, your..." he touched his cheeks, "... your cumslut."