Andi's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My phone rang.

"This is your hourly wake-up call." Linda's voice began as soon as I'd said hello. "Is everything alright there?"

There was just a hint of genuine concern on her voice, as if she wasn't quite sure how I would answer.

"Yes, everything is fine, but thanks for asking."

"How fine?"

"Very fine."

"Have you had him yet?"

"Linda!" I exclaimed, shocked at the question. "You can't ask someone that."

"Well, that's what you're going to do, isn't it?"

She was asking without knowledge of my history, asking as one would a normal woman, and I realised she was going to get the normal and expected answer.

"Probably. I'll tell you the next time you ring."

I still wasn't sure enough to dispense with her backing.

"Okay, bye for now. Enjoy!"

She sounded happy for me. Intuition is strong in Linda. She might not know about me, but she could tell how important the occasion was.

I put my phone down and at the same time shuffled down the bed just a little, bringing myself to eye-level with his ribcage. I wanted to get a better look at this thing that had caused me so much trouble, and which I now hoped would bring me equal pleasure.

I know I keep sounding as if it were David's cock that had molested me, but you'll have to understand that I still tended to view all men, and therefore all cocks, in the same light. What I was doing was very difficult for me, even though I was feeling much more relaxed about it than I'd expected.

I'd never held an erect penis before, and I was intrigued by the feel. It seemed as if a hard and hot interior was surrounded by a loose layer of skin, one that would move up and down and around and around independently of its core, most peculiar. I played with it, getting used to the sensation and actually quite enjoying it. I watched fascinated as David's foreskin slid back and forth over the head of his cock, revealing and then hiding the little eye in the centre, the little eye that I knew could spurt cum at the right moment.

I pulled back the foreskin and ran the ball of my thumb around the dark red, almost purple head it revealed, gently stroking his glans and marvelling at the texture of it and the heat it radiated. So different from the soft, squidgy little worm I had first encountered.

For some reason, I've no idea what, I had the sudden impulse, the sudden desire to kiss his cock, and so that's what I did. I just bent over and planted my lips on his head, not in any sexy way, but just kissing it affectionately. David let out a gasp of astonished delight as I drew back and surveyed the object of my affection.

"Thank you." He told me in a happy whisper, his thanks surprising me as much as my own precipitate action.

I didn't answer; I just smiled and bent forward once more, this time opening my mouth and engulfing it, pushing his foreskin back with my lips. I'd not thought to do anything like that, but it felt right and I was enjoying it. Not only that, but I was becoming aware of a lovely sensation in my pussy that told me that I was becoming as turned on as he was.

I ran my tongue over his head, swirling it around to taste his flesh, feeling happy at being nearly normal at long last. I didn't suck on him, I didn't want him to cum in my mouth, but I held it in my mouth for what seemed ages, licking and kissing his head, absorbing the pleasure of such intimate contact and listening to David giving little moans, this time of pure pleasure.

David moved suddenly, making me glance around as far as I could without releasing his cock. He had pulled his hand out from under me, where it had been alongside his own hip since we started, and I felt it rest on my shoulder, fingertips hard on my skin in confirmation of his growing pleasure. His other hand was still lying beside him, but it was grasping at the bed cover as his arousal increased and became more urgent. He was beginning to make little involuntary thrusts into my mouth and he would, I realised, cum pretty soon if I carried on with what I was doing. So I raised my head, licking my lips and smiling over at him from unadulterated bliss, just carrying on softly stroking his shaft with my fingertips.

I wasn't quite sure what to do next, I'd felt his cock in my mouth and loved it, and now I really wanted to feel it in my pussy. I was so tempted to simply straddle him and sit on that lovely hard cock, but to my inexperienced mind he seemed too close to cumming to last long if I did that, and I badly wanted my first intentional sex to be slow and satisfying, not a rushed job to get there before he shot his load.

I'd heard other women talk of wanking or blowing a man just to 'take the edge off', so that he could last longer thereafter, so I decided to play with him some more. After all, he was a young man and if he did happen to cum then he would probably be able to do it again, and if he couldn't, well then I'd at least experienced touching a man, and there was always another time.

I'd no real idea how to wank him off, but I'd seen enough porn photos and such like to have a good idea. I wrapped my hand around his shaft and began the up and down motion that I believed should do the job, all the time watching his face for signs of pleasure or otherwise.

It didn't take me long to figure out that squeezing slightly on the up stroke and then running my thumb over his tip seemed to work best. Maybe other men prefer other ways, I didn't know, but this seemed to work for David. It was nice to lie beside him resting on one elbow and see the expressions flit across his face.

After a few minutes I felt wetness on my thumb as I stroked his head. For a moment I was a bit surprised, but then I realised that this was the pre-cum that I'd heard about, something men secrete when they're fully aroused. Well, at least then I knew I was doing it right. I looked at the eye of his cock the next time I milked him and sure enough, a tiny bead of clear sticky fluid gathered right at the tip. I couldn't stop myself from smiling at this success.

He was still making little moaning noises and his hips were still gently pushing back against my strokes, but now he was beginning to roll his head from side to side and his eyes were gazing off into the distance. I knew what this meant from my own self pleasuring, David was about to cum, but he told me so anyway.

"Please don't stop, Andi, I'm going to cum." His voice was thick and tight.

He came only seconds later, quite abruptly and without any further warning. All of a sudden he let out a low animal-like growl and pushed his hips high, as if thrusting deep into a woman, and his cum fountained into the air. I'd never seen it happen before but it was just as I'd hoped, several large strong spurts that shot from him to spatter down on his stomach and chest and then a few weaker ones that simply welled up from his cock and dribbled over my fingers as they ran down his shaft.

I found that I actually liked the feel of his warm slimy cum running over my skin; it was very, very erotic. I kept my hand around his shaft right up until his climax subsided and his cock began to turn limp and flaccid once more. Then I rubbed my fingers together, feeling the slipperiness of his cream between my fingertips.

"Thank you." He told me breathlessly. "That was amazing."

"You're very welcome, I enjoyed doing it." I was equally sincere.

I reached for a tissue, not really wanting to wipe his cum from my hand but knowing that I had to.

"But what about you?" He asked.

"You aren't going home yet, are you?" I asked him jokingly. "My turn will come in a bit."

"Too right it will."

My head shot up at what sounded a very aggressive remark, but he was grinning ear to ear and I smiled back at him in understanding. I shuffled up and leaned over him to kiss him gently on the lips, feeling my breasts pressing lightly against his cum splattered skin.

It was a very gentle, sweetheart kind of kiss, with mouths open but without tongues, and it felt so fine. His arm came over and enveloped me, holding me tighter to him. I kissed him again, and this time it was a real lover's kiss in a real lover's embrace. When I eventually pulled away it was because we'd both run out of breath and because my arm was hurting from propping me up at such a weird angle. I suppose really I should say when I peeled away, because his cum was sticking us together at the front, a very erotic feeling it was too.

"Will it come back, or does it need a bit of help?" I asked him, glancing pointedly at his flaccid cock.

He grinned. "A little help never hurt, now did it?"

It was shrunken, soft, and slimy between my fingers when I took hold of it again, but I was getting quite confident in my safety by now and I knew what I was going to do to solve those problems all in one go.

I wriggled back down the bed again and, after hesitating and thinking about it for a moment, I bent over his wet cock and took it into my mouth. A soft, cum covered cock feels strange, but it tastes beautiful and I recommend it to anyone who hasn't tried it, so long as you're female of course. A man's cum has a taste all its own, and I liked it. I let my tongue go all over it, sucking and licking to get every last drop.

"Jesus, that's nice." He told me, squirming under my attentions.

I just smiled and kept at it, keeping my mouth over his cock so that my tongue could work on all of it. I liked what I was doing, and so, apparently, did David, because very soon his cock was twitching and lengthening once more, but this time still in my mouth. Soon it was fully erect once more and I could only cope with some of it, deep-throating was a skill I had heard of but had yet to learn.

I was enjoying sucking him, but now the urge to fuck him was taking over and I knew the moment was approaching, the moment I'd waited for and dreaded. I was going to have a man inside me again.

My phone rang.

"You must have had him by now?" Linda asked the moment I answered.

"Well." I told her. "I had to stop what I was doing to answer the phone."

"You mean...?" She had jumped to the wrong conclusion. "Damn. I'd have loved to talk to you whilst he was fucking you. I've never done that, talked on the phone to someone who was being fucked I mean, and you've just spoiled my chance."

"That's not what I meant." I told her giggling softly. "I meant that it's rude to talk with your mouth full."

"Oh, I see. Oh well, get back to it, and make sure you swallow. Talk to you in an hour." She had pictured things her way, but I wasn't going correct her.

"No, Linda. I'm going to be alright now. Ring me in the morning and I'll tell you how I got on, okay?"

"Okay, if you're sure?"

"I am, goodnight and thanks for being a mate."

"No problem. You know, I've often wondered why they call it a blow job, 'cos you don't blow, do you? Bye for now." She rang off, chuckling merrily.

I turned back to David and, seeing his questioning face, told him roughly what she had said before reaching for his cock once again.

As soon as I felt the warmth of his hard cock in my hand I knew it was time. I wanted him inside me. For years I'd been envious of people with a proper sex life, and now mine was gong to start.

"Are you ready?" I asked him, running my hand slowly along the length of his shaft, feeling the hard strength of it before it went inside me.

"To lose my virginity? You bet!"

For a moment he threw me. Even though I knew his background I hadn't really understood that he was still a genuine virgin, and a sense of responsibility landed heavily on my shoulders. Although my technical virginity was long gone, this was the first time for me too, willingly at least. I was going to have to be good at it for both of us.

"Lie still then." I told him. "I'm not used to this either."

He nodded, licked his lips from nerves or anticipation maybe both and then, for some reason, interlaced his hands behind his head.

My mouth had suddenly gone dry and my heart was pounding like a war-drum, this really was now or never. I straddled him, kneeling over him for long seconds while I gathered all my courage together, and then I reached behind me to take hold of his cock and guide it towards my anxious but eager pussy.

I lowered myself slowly until I felt the tip of his cock touch my entrance, and I froze. For a second the horror of the last time I'd had such contact flooded back to me and I couldn't move. There I knelt in the most awkward half crouching position, one hand propping me up and the other wrapped David's cock, the same sort of weapon that had done so much damage before.

"It's alright." David's soft voice came to me through a fog of fear. "You don't have to do it if you don't want to."

But I did have to. The rock hardness of his cock and the throb of need in my pussy told me I had to do it, all I had to do was get up the nerve. I shook my head at him.

"I'll be alright in a minute." I told him, hoping I was telling the truth.

I was testing his patience, I knew, but I still hesitated. I wanted to, I desperately wanted to, but I couldn't persuade my muscles to move.

"Take your time. We can wait for another day if you'd sooner."

That was the last thing I wanted to do. I needed a fuck, and right now, if only I could overcome my fear.

In the end it was gravity and friction that solved the problem. I was too scared to do anything myself, but as I hesitated my knees were moving almost imperceptibly apart, sliding on the bed sheets and lowering me onto David's cock. I realised what was happening when I felt his cock gradually forcing my pussy open as I slipped down onto it, and so, not to put to fine a point on it, I let myself be fucked by default. Not the most erotic way to begin perhaps, but it worked for me.

David clearly thought it was intentional, because he grinned up at me and whispered a thankful 'oh, yes, Andi'. Now there was no turning back even if I'd wanted to.

Very carefully and very slowly I lowered myself further onto David's shaft, taking more and more of him inside me until my slit was pressed against the base of his cock. Why I needed to go so slowly I'm not sure. I told myself it was in case it hurt, but as hard plastic vibrators hadn't there was no real reason why flesh and blood should, and indeed it didn't. In fact it felt more wonderful the deeper I was entered.

"We've made it." I told him happily as I knelt with him all the way inside me.

"Yes. Although I didn't think we would at one point." He sounded breathless with excitement, and I knew exactly which point he was referring to.

I paused for a moment to absorb the strangely feared but amazing sensation of my pussy filled with cock, and then I began to rise and fall slowly on his shaft, feeling it sliding along my tunnel. I was no longer worried about it, but I was still glad to be the one in control, able to end things if I needed to.

"I'm fucking you, David." I told him with open delight, confirming the obvious.

"God, yes. Thank you, Andi."

"Stop saying 'thank you'." I chided him gently. "It's me who should be thanking you."

He grinned in acquiescence and closed his eyes to absorb his pleasure.

I rode him like that for a number of long and beautiful minutes, feeling his wonderful hardness sliding in and out of me, but soon the tension in my leg muscles began to tell, and although I was getting more and more aroused and even daring to dream of an orgasm, I had to stop. I sat down on him, resting my weight on him and taking him to my full depth, feeling his cock reach the end of my passageway.

It felt marvellous and I gazed down at my lover, yes I could say 'my lover' now, and smiled from total happiness. He smiled back and I impulsively bent over, still holding him inside me, and kissed him on the mouth. His arms came around and embraced me, and it was another proper lover's kiss, lips parted and with our tongues playing in each other's mouths, all the time with him deep inside me.

Still kissing I began to move slightly, lifting my bottom and lowering it a little, just to feel him there. He groaned softly into my mouth and started to push up at me, very gently and very slowly, but now he was fucking me instead of the other way around. I sighed in absolute bliss and just held myself slightly above him, taking those slow deep thrusts and delighting in them.

He started to speed up, his thrusts getting more urgent, more forceful, and still I loved it. Soon he was ramming upwards as hard as he could, still with his arms around my back, keeping me in a close embrace. It was beautiful, but like me, he was very slow to reach a climax and he eventually too ran out of steam, slowing down and stopping, gazing up apologetically into my eyes.

Deep inside me the first signs of an orgasm were stirring, something I was desperate to experience from normal sex and I was determined to carry on. I pulled myself free of his embrace without even thinking about it and began again to fuck him from above.

Now I was fully aroused and the warmth inside me told of an impending climax, and so I too began to go faster, rising up and plunging back down, forcefully impaling myself on his cock, feeling it slamming into me as I dropped down onto it. Soon I felt David start to meet my plunges with counterthrusts of his own, making each thrust more and more powerful, and more and more stimulating.

"I think I'm going to cum soon." He gasped up at me, his upward thrusts now becoming a little more erratic.

"Me too." I grinned happily. "And it's going to be a good one."

David beat me to it. Suddenly I heard him groan loudly and felt him push hard upwards, and then I felt his cum spray into me, beautiful creamy cum filling my pussy, spurt after hot spurt of it. All the time he was pushing up and I was pushing down so that his cock was shooting into me as deep inside as it could possibly get. It was sensational, and that's what made me cum too.

If you're a woman you'll know what a really, really strong orgasm can do, and if you're a man - use your imagination. I pushed down onto him and it was as if a damn full of hot electricity burst inside me to send wave after wave after wave of exquisite, almost painfully exquisite, joy radiating out from deep in my pelvis right to my fingertips. I cried out, not words, just sounds of pure unadulterated pleasure that I'd never used before.

When our climaxes finally subsided both of us were completely exhausted. David lay with his arms and legs spread-eagled, his chest heaving and a sheen of post coital sweat covering his body. He was shivering, trembling like a leaf and totally unable to speak, and I'm sure I didn't look any better. I just collapsed forward on top of him, letting his slick and shrinking cock slip from me to leave me with a strange but strong sense of loss.

I glanced at the clock on the bedside table and mentally noted that at nine fourteen pm on May 8th I'd just been fucked properly, and I hoped I'd never get over it. For both of us the past was now buried and our futures could begin.

12