Andi's Summer - Day 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gilead39
Gilead39
21 Followers

From the positive groans and renewed praises emanating from Tony he was happy again. I was too! I didn't even try to hide how my free hand was busy at my own pleasure center. My fingers kept time with my hand jacking-off Tony. My fingers were curled upward and I was pulling them roughly up as my palm brushed my clit with every jerk. Both hands were a blur and I had no patience. I wanted to cum and I wanted Tony to cum with me.

Tony did his part; his cock began to throb and he snuck his hands behind my head and pulled me all the way down his cock. The head forced its way into and came to rest inside the entrance of my throat - just barely, but that was enough to send him rushing into another ejaculation. My stomach churned; I gagged. My tummy rippled; my butthole and kitty clenched in concert. That was new! It was great!

As I gagged I didn't get to concentrate on Tony's semen as it bypassed my taste buds and shot straight down my throat as I relished the opportunity to fully appreciate my own convulsions and contractions inside me.

Pulling up his shorts Tony slid down the wall, squatted against it and gestured an offer for me to join him. When we were side-by-side he put his arm around my shoulders and he rested his hand on my right breast. He didn't squeeze or pull on it; he had a dead hand, which in my state of euphoria was entirely welcomed. When he raised his legs and propped them up on the milk crate in front of us, I teased him by pushing my own feet up on the edge of it and we began a childish game of footsies.

When our playfulness ground to a halt Tony spoke out.

"Do you want to meet here and make-out again tomorrow?

"Sure, if you want to, I guess." I was thrilled that I would have another chance to practice sucking his cock. I had so much to learn. I accepted that our 'making-out' had been me servicing him and myself but was okay with that.

"What time?"

"Around one?"

"OK."

Tony disengaged himself from me and stood up. He pulled some currency from his pocket and handed me 2 one dollar bills.

"For a quiet girl you surprised me, Andi; you are a really good cock-sucker. See you tomorrow."

He abruptly slipped through the bushes leaving me alone and naked.

Tony's compliment contradicted my own feelings. Part of me wanted to celebrate the accomplishment of my first and second blowjobs, but I knew I could have done better. I repeated the word out loud confirming my new identify.

"Cock-sucker.Cock-sucker. Cock-sucker."

I had finally experienced the beautiful encounter between a man and a woman that I had envisioned so many times. I was thrilled and excited to truly know what the act was actually like. It was delightful and made me feel so powerful and fulfilled. I picked up my blouse and skirt, replaced the milk crate next to the one we hadn't used and dressed myself.

On the way home, I mumbled "cock-sucker" over and over thinking that tomorrow I would take longer and be more passionate.

__

In my room I could smell myself and probably a lot of Tony too. Glad my parents weren't home yet I took a long hot shower paying particular attention to my kitty. She was all puffy and open. I gave her a good cleansing using the spray nozzle to get all up inside her. I was amazed at how good it felt just to cup her. I knew I would spend time teasing her well into the night after I went to bed thinking of Tony.

Tony would show up tomorrow, wouldn't he?

From a young age I felt like my real self was floating beside me taking in everything and everyone. Over time I concluded that most everyone was faking their true existence. They had secrets and interests that they didn't reveal in the real world. They conformed to the accepted norm and that seemed dishonest to me. If I wanted - needed to suck cock why wasn't it okay for everyone to know it? Meeting Tony gave me the opportunity to be myself even before going to college. I needed to keep him coming back for more blowjobs.

__

At home feeling a surge of energy I did two loads of wash and was folding the second one when Aunt Georgia came over with a prepared ham and potato casserole to put into the oven which is something she did on days Mom went to his office with Daddy. As comfortable in our kitchen as her own she prepared a salad from the vegetables in our refrigerator and put it in a crisper. She also placed a package of frozen peas in the steamer and asked me to turn it on at 4:45.

We chatted as I set the table which was a task she usually did. She mentioned that I had an extra glow about me and I flushed and was tempted to tell her about my adventures with Mr. Cooper and Tony. For some reason she was always easier to confide in than Mom.

At dinner neither Mom nor Daddy questioned me about looking for a job as they talked in vague terms about a business opportunity for them and the Gilmores. Mom seemed super excited, but Daddy, as was his accountant's nature, tempered her enthusiasm with conservative judgments. I shocked them both by offering to do the dishes so they could rush over and share their news with the Gilmore's.

**

Gilead39
Gilead39
21 Followers
12