Andi's Summer - Day 04 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gilead39
Gilead39
22 Followers

In my room I counted the money and found that I had 3 twenties, a five and four ones. Was Mr. Jacoby being cute? I knew what the number 69 represented. Would Mr. Jacoby let me experience that salacious act on Friday?

I tried to review my experience was Mr. Jacoby honestly. I could pretend that I had stayed in his house with him because he was blackmailing me, but truth be told I would have remained there because he was charming and I wanted him to do whatever he wanted to me.

I told my parents the good news at dinner; that I saw a help wanted notice posted in the park and went to the address right around the corner, was interviewed and that Mrs. Jacoby (as Mr. Jacoby suggested) had hired me on the spot.

Mom seemed surprised for the briefest moment, then acted thrilled and Daddy pointed out that it was convenient that the job was in the neighborhood. A fleeting look of concern was exchanged between them.

That evening in my room I inserted a thick cucumber in my vagina and a thinner one in my anus. I struggled into two pair of my tightest too small white cotton school panties to hold them in place all night long.

I scissored my clit and tug at my labial folds. Masturbating myself while both of my holes were filled with the solid green cylinders was an extra special treat. I imagined that my two invaders were Mr. Jacoby's cock which was physically impossible but mentally thrilling just the same.

**

Gilead39
Gilead39
22 Followers
12