Andi's Summer - Day 06 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gilead39
Gilead39
22 Followers

"I'm a cum-loving whore!"

"Better."

He pulled on my right tit. "I am a cock-sucking slut!" I had to prance as he drew me off balance. I suddenly realized wearing the heels that I was almost as tall as Mr. Jacoby. That would make embraces and kissing so much better.

"Louder." He pulled on it harder and I had to step into him. "I am a cock-sucking slut!" I shouted.

He pinched, then pulled, pulled, pulled, pinched, pinched, and pinched again. I tried to giggle for his benefit as I proclaimed my status with each cruel prompt. As he kept at my now tender breasts; there were tears welling up in my eyes. I couldn't believe that his harsh treatment was also making me extremely excited.

When he tired of my forced cavorting he released my tortured tits (his tortured tits).

"I want you to watch another video with me. Perhaps you can pick up some pointers. Different men have favorite techniques they enjoy a woman to use. Don't worry they will tell you what they want."

I looked at him quizzically. "You haven't given me any directions this morning, Mr. Jacoby."

"I wanted to see what your natural talents were."

He used a remote to start a tape on the screen.

"Why don't you practice walking in your heels while you watch the tape? Take your tea with you." Mr. Jacoby was asking a lot. He was giving me at least three things on which to concentrate.

I left the stool and began to practice walking. It wasn't second nature yet. I took very small steps but also let my hips sway so Mr. Jacoby would enjoy watching me. It was much easier than on the carpet upstairs; however I was very careful as I knew if I slipped or stumbled on the tile I would probably drop and break the glass. Mr. Jacoby wasn't making it easy. I walked back and forth across the room in profile to Mr. Jacoby, keeping my focus on the screen in each direction.

A black and white scene appeared to be an older vintage performance that had originally been filmed and was now transferred to tape. The recording was without sound so I had to keep a keen eye on the action and imagine the comments and sounds portrayed by the actors.

The opening showed a line of clothed men in an unfinished basement. The camera panned up and over to display a woman in a short shear nightie, stockings, garter belt and heels coming down the stairs. A well-dressed gentleman greeted her with European kisses and escorted her over to the other men. He made introductions and she curtsied; kissing each of the men on the cheek. When she reached the end of the line nearest the camera she dropped to her knees and that man unzipped and extended a sleepy cock toward her.

All of the men fumbled to expose their pride and joy and began jerking themselves in preparation for the woman's oral attention. Most were small to medium size when soft but each guy grew to a nice size, if not as big as Mr. Jacoby. I realized I was a very lucky girl.

The camera moved in and out getting close-ups of her efforts. There was no doubt that she seemed to be enjoying herself as she often looked into the camera, smiled, rolled her eyes and gave unheard comments. She displayed a thick clump of armpit hair as she worked. She looked up and talked to each of the men as she worked her way back down the line. I was envious.

I wondered what it would be like to have a whole room full of hard cocks just waiting for my service. Some of the men grasped her head and set the pace; others let her stroke and suck them but did seem to give her commands in crude terms. All of the men mauled her breasts and pulled on her nipples. Some of the men appeared to giggle like little boys as they exchanged comments about the woman.

Why did men in a group setting have to act like children and spoil such a beautiful and exciting act? All of the men shot their first spurt into her mouth and sprayed the rest of their jism onto her face, hair and negligée. She smiled up at each man as her face was becoming more and more glazed in cum as each subsequent man shot his load with an exaggerated unheard roar. I knew I wouldn't waste so much cum like that.

"You'll notice that her technique is much like yours." I saw no reason to explain to him why she was using her mouth as a reservoir; she was letting the cum coat her mouth and she was savoring it.

"Like any good cock-sucker she lets the men direct her engagement if they want; you can see each man has his own preferences."

The woman was stroking herself and I stopped in midstride realizing I was unconsciously stroking myself as well. Looking at Mr. Jacoby in humiliation I saw an understanding smile and a nod from him.

WOW! I had no idea I was doing that. I drew my free hand up and cupped my right breast, then released it in another fit of shame. I took a long drink to cover my reason for stopping. Mr. Jacoby chuckled; I wasn't fooling him. He knew I was on the edge.

"Do whatever feels good, Andi."

The film ended with a close-up of the woman smiling and collecting the pools of cum off her face and breasts and slurping it down as she waved good-bye to her unseen audience.

The screen went black so I strutted over to the barstool letting my breasts sway each time my heels struck the tiles with a surprising amount of confidence. My toes had slipped further forward under the straps. Concentrating on the video had helped me forget about my dangerous stroll. Mr. Jacoby seemed to appreciate my slutty prancing.

"Well done. There is more to see."

On the same tape a second scene was in color and had sound. It flashed short close-ups of many girls' smiling faces and their stage names, and then displayed the first girl on her knees loudly sucking on a hard cock. Her abandoned sucking created noisy slurping and gurgling. She giggled a lot.

Mr. Jacoby motioned for me to start prancing again. I watched each girl do her thing as I strutted and sashayed like a prancing pro. I was showing off; my inhibitions were gone. I realized that I was competing with the girls on the video for Mr. Jacoby's attention.

All of cock-sucking girls seemed to be happy and anxious to please. It was reassuring that I wasn't the only girl that thoroughly enjoyed being a cock-sucker. Each girl seemed to have one specialty; one hummed, one did her version of the wrist-twist, one never suckled at all she was all licks, strokes and squeezes, another did separate but continuous down-the-throat guzzles with an exaggerated breathless pause between each gobble.

The common thread was that the girls' all smiled, winked and chatted with their partners. I did notice that every single girl complimented the guy by describing his cock as sooo big if he was well endowed and sooo hard or sooo delicious if his appendage was less than impressive.

Some of the girls sought positive responses with questions, others gave a running commentary about how excited they were becoming and that they wanted - needed - their partners to cum for them and others made passionate pleas to be fucked.

It was clear what Mr. Jacoby was pointing out to me. It was obvious that I was to employ sweet and dirty talk as part of my sucking.

"I have been too quiet and don't do pauses and cute comments do I?"

"No you don't, although your skills are suburb. You can see that a profession fellatrix not only gives great head, she performs and entertains. I want you to add these types of vocalizations to your repertoire."

I made a mental note to make a list of provocative and ego-building comments to memorize.

"Come over here and let me hear how much you love to suck my cock."

Mr. Jacoby held out another fiver as he pressed down on my shoulders which aligned my mouth with his renewed protruding prick. I gratefully settled into my submissive routine.

It was easy to compliment him on his size and girth. I repeatedly confessed in every way I could think of how much I enjoyed sucking him although I wasn't all that happy having to stop slurping and letting his cock escape my oral attention for even those few moments it took to describe my passion.

I was still on my knees gratefully servicing him for the third time this morning when we both heard his garage door automatically opening and then a car roar into it. I was startled and concerned and tried to pull away from him but he captured and held my head firmly. The revving of a powerful engine before there was silence didn't help my distress.

"Don't stop now, there is nothing to worry about; it's just a friend of mine."

to be continued...

Gilead39
Gilead39
22 Followers