Andi's Summer - Day 07 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gilead39
Gilead39
22 Followers

"No, I wish I could be, but Brad only hired me for today. Don't worry, when I said he will be rougher, I only meant that because he's a man he doesn't know how some of these things hurt when being rammed inside a woman. You be sure to ask for lots of lube from the very start and ask for more anytime you're uncomfortable which will also give you some extra time to adjust to a particularly rough invasion. Trust me after a dozen times all of these things won't both you at all. Some of them will become your favorites."

Looking at the monstrosities before me I sincerely doubted that I would welcome any of them. Candi unpackaged the mask, handcuffs and paddle. She walked them over to the bed.

"We'll practice with these last. Let's start with the big bad boys." She removed the pink rubber dildo from its box. "This one stretches your cunt's width and depth, mostly its depth. Your cunt will close back or nearly back to its normal size after each fuck session, so don't worry about being stretched too far. It won't go that far anyway. Notice the tip - it's flappy and floppy right now. When it is pumped up by this little bulb the air will be forced to make it longer and clear your depths." She tossed it over onto the bed.

"Have you ever played with your asshole for fun?"

"No, never until Mr. Jacoby began fingering me." The lie was out before I realized it. "That's not true; I have used small cucumbers to see what a cock might feel like up there."

"Then you have a virgin's quandary; to cry out in pain or shout out in ecstasy when an intrusion seems unbearable. All men, except the rare brute wants to hear moans and groans of pleasure from their whores. Train your mind to accept nuisance pain with an audible 'yes-yes' or other positive expression and your days of whoredom will be blessed. When you are paddled or whipped it is sensible to make that transition become a spontaneous habit."

"Candi, I don't understand."

"Don't worry; I'll help you practice when we get to the paddle."

'This red one is for your anus and will expand outward making the inside of your butthole more pliable and bigger but it doesn't loosen your sphincter. However, used too often to the extreme it could leave you with a permanent wide open asshole. I will use my finger or that little silver dildo to pry you open first", she giggled as she chucked it on the bed.

She held up a cone-shaped handle on a fake horse's tail. "This is a butt plug. Brad will have you wearing it all day long if you let him. He loves to watch it sway back and forth as you're walking, dancing and prancing for him. At first it is uncomfortable but soon if you aren't wearing it you will feel empty."

She wasn't reassuring me at all. Candi had to struggle to get the long double ended dildo out of its plastic packaging.

"This eighteen inch bugger is one of my favorites. You'll notice that it is slightly tapered with one end about an inch larger than the other. It can be used all sorts of ways by one or two people. I use it to stuff both my holes and it's really quite pleasant." It too was thrown onto the bed.

She held up two boxes with cellophane windows displaying their contents. You know what these are for don't you?" I pointed to the douche pouch, "I have one similar to that. The other one is for enema's I guess; my mom has a big red water bottle for that." I saw no reason to tell Candi that Mom used it religiously on Wednesday afternoons before she and Georgia went out.

"So does Brad. He loves to prep you every time he plans on fucking your ass. After you are well trained he will probably have you clean him out if he is especially horny. You saw how much he loves his ass plugged and plundered. I really enjoy putting it to him."

"I didn't know you saw me watching."

"I didn't, I felt your eyes on me."

Her confession was kind of spooky, yet enduring. She dispensed with anything further to say about my spying.

"Any questions about the standard dildos? There are three of them, a bullet, a beginner's cylinder and this large twirling, flashing one with a clit teaser."

"No, I don't think so." She unpackaged all three, inserted the required batteries one at a time and lobbed each onto the bed.

I was tempted to tell her about Mr. Cooper's recent gift but thought better of it because it could turn into a long story and distract us from completing our task. Then for some reason I concluded that my relationship with Mr. Cooper should remain a secret.

Candi picked up the strap-on dildo.

"Didn't you feel silly fucking Mr. Jacoby's ass with that?

"Not silly at all. If you think about it, fucking a guy's ass is the ultimate act of feminine gender power over males. We can suck them, fuck them, even whip them but they stay men and we remain women. But hammering a stiff pole up their ass turns them into little girls and us into Amazons. Don't worry about it; most men won't give up their so-called superiority.

In any case, this strap-on is worthless for a female partner; it doesn't do anything for the wearer. I have one that has a hard rubber bulb on the inside of the harness that is about the size of a tennis ball with tiny little metal marbles inside that roll around and stimulates your vag and the first two or three inches inside where it really counts. It takes some effort to insert it if you are small but it makes a pussy sing! A curved tab with a vibrating spike on it penetrates the sphincter. That baby will make you want to fuck any man or woman, not for their pleasure - but yours.

We'll be using the lube." The large tube joined the toys on the bed. "All we have left is extra batteries, these earplugs, and this chain of clamps and your very own tube of wintergreen. Brad wants to introduce these to you himself so we'll repack them now."

Candi showed me the two other identical dresses, bags, belts and shoes that Brad had let her order for me. Since they were duplicates of the one I had been wearing she only wanted me to model a special outfit that she had purchased for me.

It was a pair of pink denim short-shorts with a farmer's overall bib on the top. There was an opening in the gusset that when standing, sitting or walking wasn't too noticeable, but if I intentionally spread my legs it was clearly visible. Its purpose was apparent; I could be fucked fore or aft without removing my attire. There was no blouse to go with it so my breasts were exposed on each side of the bib. The bib's rough texture scrapped my nipples with every movement.

The three other accessories were a pink newsboy's cap, a pink men's tie that she wanted worn in front of the bid and pink walking slippers. She said I should take it home and not let Brad know about it. The flats made me shorter than her when she was in heels.

"Take it off or I'll fuck you here and now. Do you need to pee?"

"Not desperately, but I could."

"Good! Why don't we get the douching and enema out of the way first?"

Securing the pouch and ball I followed her into the bathroom.

"You go first, Love Bug."

Feeling rather foolish with her watching I sat down on the commode. I was surprised when Candi knelt down between my knees and thrust her hand down into the toilet.

"Pee on my hand baby, it feels so nice and warm."

I couldn't believe what she expected of me. Letting Mr. Jacoby urinate on her because he demanded it was one thing but for her to volunteer to be humiliated like that shocked me.

"No, no Candi I can't do that to you." The moment that denial was out of my mouth, I regretted it. I must always do whatever she requested of me. I knew that didn't I?

"Sure you can; I want you to."

Suddenly I couldn't pee.

"Relax baby, you just have to relax."

I squinted my eyes tight and compressed my tummy. A tinkle, another and then a full stream cascaded over her cupped hand. When I was finished she lifted her dripping hand and sucked up the tiny pool of my waste.

"Your piss is delicious! Stand up."

How had my lover become such a pervert? There was nothing sensible that I could say.

Candi pulled my hips to her and licked the lingering moisture from my lips.

"My turn!"

She squatted over the toilet so she could see her own urination.

"Put your hand down there."

I knew it wasn't a request. I had to do it.

Candi had no problem letting a forceful stream fill my palm and having my voluntarily cup overflow continuously. When she finished I knew what she expected so I quickly chugged her warm liquid down hoping I wouldn't taste any of it. I did unintentionally taste it and was surprised that it wasn't that unpleasant.

"Good girl!"

"Why didn't you warn me that we were going to do that?"

"You would have argued and in the end you would have done it anyway, right?"

I nodded.

"Brad will test you tomorrow and if you bulk he'll start pissing in your mouth every time he needs to relieve himself until you are compliant, so just do it and the event will be put on the back shelf and saved for special events."

Already I knew I was going to dread tomorrow.

"Let's clean out your insides." She had me douche twice for her, and then she seemed to take extra pleasure when she had me kneeling on a towel with my butt up taking pump after pump of water into my ass and making me hold it until I begged her to let me empty myself. I was grateful that she made me do it only once although she warned me that Brad would expect me to do it three times in a row.

The bullet was new to me. Holding it between her thumb and forefinger Candi teased my vulva by lightly tapping it against my lips and sliding it up and down their outer banks. As my labia opened in response she pressed it against my clit. As she pressed more firmly I was surprised by the power of the small blunt cylinder. Its vibrations were much stronger than Mr. Cooper's dildo. As my hips began to thrust upward she turned it off.

"Oh no, you're not getting off that easily."

She applied the silver dildo to my swollen clit for just a moment, fucked me with it long enough to lubricate it with my own juices then pried my anus open with it and pushed it way up my ass; farther than I had ventured with Mr. Cooper's toy or the cucumbers. She turned it off but left it deeply seated inside me.

She spread my vestibule with her left hand fingers and slowly inched the monster dildo into my vagina. It penetrated new territory deep inside me. With my cucumbers I hadn't inserted them that far out of a sense of self-preservation or fear of doing damage to myself. When the bunny ears touched my clit she stood and straddled my pelvis with her back to me.

She turned on the monster and it began to wiggle and squirm, thrust its nose a tiny bit further and the bunny flicked at my clit. She eased the speed and vibrations up to its limits. My mind and nerve endings were on multifaceted overloads. My hips were thrusting and grinding in response. When she turned on the silver dildo full speed in my anus and the two vibrators teamed up with only a thin membrane between them I screamed in wondrous agony.

Pressing the high speed bullet against my clit was more than I could take. My body bucked and twisted, my head swiveled back and forth and I became aware that I was pinching my nipples harshly with the edges of my new nails. I felt a release of molten fluid flood out of me and had the most shattering orgasm. My legs were dancing and wobbling uncontrollably. I passed out.

Conscious reality came slowly. I was still flat on my back and the bedspread was drawn over my sweaty and chilled body with Candi curled up beside me fondling my breasts and burning nipples and nuzzling my neck. I couldn't ignore the abundant dampness on the sheets beneath my buttocks and between my legs.

"What did you do to me? Did I just piss myself?"

"Nothing you wouldn't do for me Love Bug. You squirted cum; ejaculated like a man does. That doesn't happen very often or never for most women. You are an extraordinarily sensitive sexual being."

The tears began to flow; I rolled over and embraced my lover. Our legs tangled and my upper thigh pressed against her moist womanhood as we kissed. Our kisses were so right, so perfect. In Candi's arms was where I was meant to be. It was a long time before I could ask.

"Am I a freak?"

"If freak means the perfect woman for me, then I guess so."

Candi began to slither and glide her vee against my trapped thigh.

"Fuck yourself on me. Fuck yourself for me."

Our eyes met and an unspoken contract between the two of us was consecrated. Our breasts mashed together like our very first innocent fateful hug in front of Mr. Jacoby. We tightly embraced each other and became one as we kissed.

Candi tantalized herself without urgency. I felt privileged to be utilized by her in such an intimate manner. Clinging together in our sensuous embrace time stood still yet soared by. Hovering over me Candi lightly skimmed her clitoris against my flesh from knee to hip bone. Her pace was so slow that at times it felt like she was immobile. The traces of her discharges were at first warm and then cool as it lubricated her path. I could taste her tiny orgasms in her saliva during our continuous kiss. I felt matching tremors of my own as if I were her and she was me.

I was unaware that she had stopped until she released our kiss and nuzzled my neck.

"I have never - never felt so pure and beautiful. I love you Andi."

"I love you too. Loving you is like loving me. That doesn't make sense does it?"

"I don't know. Are we lesbians?"

"Would that be a bad thing?"

"I don't think so, but I don't feel like I think I should feel if I were a lesbian. I didn't seduce you and you didn't seduce me, yet we belong together. You make me feel whole... complete. I've never felt like that before."

"I don't know what to say, Andi. Let's just be us for now."

"Yes, let's just be us. Be my lover and I will be yours."

We fell into our silent cosmos slowly caressing each other and eventually falling to sleep.

__

With a conscious deep sigh my eyes fluttered open. I knew I had slept deeply for a short time and I felt refreshed.

"Let's run through the rest of your toys so we have some time to ourselves."

She showed me how to get into the strap-on harness, after she ran the monster through the O-ring that encircled my vulva. She recommended that I tighten the leather belt until it almost constricted my breathing to eliminate awkward wobbles. When she pushed the dildo back against me I realized that with any resistance in action the circle within a circle of stubby protrusions on the base of the monster would provide clit rubs and pummels for me to enjoy.

"Shall we try it out?"

"Not now Love Bug, we need to get through the rest of these."

Once I was out of the harness she held up the pink vaginal inflatable and the red Anal inflatable.

"These two babies can be quite pleasant or cruelly painful. They're great to prep yourself for pulling a train or a gangbang. Brad likes to use them for discipline. I'll take it easy on you but I do have to take you to a pump or two too far."

She had me get on all fours crosswise on the bed and after lubing both generously inserted the anal one first. After three pumps I felt my inner anal cavity begin to bulge.

"That's a wild sensation. I've never felt anything like it."

"Yes, it's really nice isn't it?"

She gave another three pumps and I could feel a resistance building up.

"I think that is my limit."

"Good. Now the distress begins."

She wasn't kidding. Just one fuller pump and I thought I might burst.

"Too much! That is too much."

Another pump and tears welled up.

"Stop. Please stop."

"Just one more."

She made one more pump and immediately released the pressure. I couldn't believe my anal passage hadn't been torn apart. My body was shaking and I struggled to gain back my breath. Candi pumped again and again and the pressure was taken back to where it felt good. Without removing the intruder she inserted the vaginal one. It took five pumps to expand the walls to a point where I could feel the two dildos pressed against each other against the thin membrane separating them. Then I felt the tip probe deeper and deeper with each pump my tutor applied. The sensation was unique, even pleasant, until I felt the tip bottom out and the incremental pumps began to expand the width of my channel and swell my tummy. That was no longer enjoyable. I panicked.

"Stop! I'm bursting!"

Candi backed the pressure off until I felt filled but not uncomfortable. Then she toyed with me; a pump and release in my back passage, and a pump and release in my front. She lulled me into wanting her to never stop the tease.

"That is enough for now. We don't want you getting all horny again."

She had me right on the edge and she knew it. I felt abandoned when she extracted both dildos.

Applying an abundance of lube she inserted the long double dildo both fore and aft having fun teasing both of my orifices as she demonstrated how much pleasure it could give me and explained how it could be used by two persons. The positions and application for two seemed unending. The alternating tugs out and shoves into my sphincter and the brim of my vestibule emphasized just how pleasant shallow insertions in both entries in tandem could be. This was an act I wanted to explore and experience further. Just when I was on the brink of a combined anal and vaginal orgasm Candi pulled the darling toy away from me. She knew what she had done.

"Being on the edge will help you endure our last plaything."

The first swat of the furry side of the paddle surprised me. I received five more on alternate cheeks.

"I need to mark you up for Brad's inspection. I don't want to but I must."

Candi's declaration was quickly followed by unending sharp strikes of the dimpled rough side of the paddle. Candi showed no mercy when she applied the paddle telling me that she had to leave discernible bruises and marks for Brad to see, as he knew Alicia was fond of really laying into a new girl. She kept striking the same center spot on each of my cheeks. Early on I begged and pleaded for her to stop hitting me, but quickly realized that she wasn't going to so I just moaned and blubbered. The force drove my face into the mattress. The sting and heat built up to a point where I had to chew on the bedspread to muffle my screams.

Unexpectedly the nearly unbearable punishment seemed to reach a welcomed plateau. I felt a brief momentary coolness and was aware that my sphincter and vagina were inflating and contacting on the threshold of yet another remarkable orgasm.

The swats stopped. My ass returned to being on fire just before one final harsh strike pushed me over a precipice I had never reached before. I righted myself on my palms, fell over on my side, curled up into a fetal position and couldn't control the twitching and undulation of my body. I passed out.

I woke up on my stomach with Candi sitting on the small of my back rubbing a cooling cream on my still flaming buttocks. At first I was frightful that she was applying the wintergreen, but the heat never materialized. (I later learned that she had gotten her Aloe hand cream from her purse to comfort me.)

Although I didn't say anything, Candi sensed I was awake.

"You did good Love Bug. Never ask you're torturer to stop because they will, as you just learned, keep at you; even pour it on."

"I don't think I like being spanked, or more precisely beaten like that."

"Then we'll make it one of your rules - no spanking."

"I don't have choice with Mr. Jacoby."

"That's true. We need to get you away from him, then."

I felt I needed to clarify my feelings. "You made me cum and I understand why you like to be spanked, but it just isn't for me."

"Yeah, cumming is the goal, but it seldom happens. Men are just too timid or too rough. I'll teach you how to do it right. You will spank me, won't you? Is it too much to ask? Does that offend you?"

Gilead39
Gilead39
22 Followers