Andrea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the morning, she woke, and he wasn't there.

She panicked.

'Daddy, where are you?' she shouted.

'I'm in here baby,' he replied, 'I'm just getting into the shower, care to join me?'

There was laughter in his voice, her heart skipped, and she jumped out of the bed and raced into the shower to him.

She got under the water with him, and put her arms around his neck.

She wanted him to kiss her, to let her know things were still the same as last night, he did, and they were.

The kiss they shared stunned him, he was trying to come to terms with what had happened, how easily she had seduced him, how easily he had returned her love.

It was just so natural that he felt this way; he had no idea that he had this kind of love for her; she had gone from daughter to lover in one fell swoop.

And it felt good, so good, and when her hand fell to his cock he knew he was right, it really was so good.

His prick got hard in seconds.

Andrea suddenly fell to her knees and it was in her mouth in a flash. She was sucking him off; he was looking down at the astoundingly erotic sight of his beautiful 21 year old daughter on her knees, and gobbling him like a Christmas turkey.

She sucked it, chewed it, licked it, wanked it, and she mouth fucked it.

His hands went into her wet hair and held her there.

'I'm going to cum in a moment Andrea,' he gasped, as his knees just about buckled.

She nodded her head and continued to swallow it; will she make me cum in her mouth he briefly wondered?

His question was answered 3 seconds later as he exploded it all down her throat. She sucked everything he gave her, whilst lightly crushing his balls to get everything he had.

He had to let one hand off her head to prevent himself from falling down, such was his climax.

She kissed, licked and sucked, her way around him, before regaining her feet, and went into his loving arms.

'You are never going to escape me now daddy, you are mine, I own you heart and soul,' she told him.

And he believed every word she said.

'You know baby,' he said, 'I think you may just be right.'

'I am,' she said, with utter conviction.

'Daddy?' she said, with a question, or statement on her mind.

'Yes baby, what?' he asked.

'I had a dream 5 years ago, right after mommy died, she told me in that dream, that I was the only person who could, and would be able to look after you, now that she was in heaven.'

'I didn't understand what she meant by that, but I do now, she told me, and now I know.' She cried into his neck.

'Oh Andrea, that is so beautiful, your mother loved us both so much.' Then tears filled his eyes, and he wept with her, tears of sadness, and also happiness.

'She still does daddy, and I know she will be happy and at peace now.' Andrea said.

'Yes,' he said, 'she will.'

They dried each other.

Then he called his office and said he was ill, and would have to be off for the rest of the week, Andrea did the same.

Then the phone rang, it was Mike.

'Where's Andrea?' he said.

'I don't know Mike, what's happened?' John asked.

'She's left me,' but there was no trace of sadness in his voice.

'Left you? Why?'

'Look if she contacts you; tell her I said to call me okay.' And again the phone crashed down.

They had a huge breakfast.

And then spent the day finding out what turned each other on. He found out that even her looking at him turned him on.

He also found out that spanking his beautiful daughter's backside, sent her haywire with lust, something she had been unaware of.

He had to take her back upstairs at lunch time, he wanted to eat, and he was going to eat her, all of her, he informed his willing girl.

And he did, oh boy did he!

He was covered in her nectar in moments, he drunk it, supped it, and licked it, and he had his tongue right into her cum soaked pussy.

Her soft hairy bush drove him crazy, so crazy that he fucked her the minute he finished slurping her, she begged him to stop.

She couldn't stop her orgasms, then he was in her pussy, his raging prick wanted her, like it had never wanted a pussy.

He bombed his way in and out of her, he beat her near to death, such was his overwhelming urgent need to have her.

They both climaxed in a blaze of love and desire.

They slept, to be awakened by someone hammering on the front door, it was 7:00 at night, it had to be Mike.

He dressed quickly, told her to stay where she was, sprayed some deodorant on to hide the smell of lust and sex.

Then he made his way downstairs to the door.

As he opened it, Mike tried to force his way in, John just as forcefully pushed him away from the door.

'What the hell do you think you are trying to do Mike,' he asked.

'I want my wife back, she belongs to me, I own her, I'm her husband,' he growled.

He was astonished, 'She doesn't belong to anybody, and nobody owns her, least of all you!' he told him.

'If she isn't home by the weekend, she'll be finished, and I'll never allow near me again, she can fuck off!' he shouted.

Andrea was on the landing listening to every word said.

She walked downstairs, and confronted him, but behind her dad for safety.

'I will never be home with you ever again Mike, I can see, and everyone can see, that you have serious problems, and problems that could end up, with me being dead,' she told him.

'Now please leave me alone, and never come here again, I will file for a divorce as soon as possible.'

And with that, she reached around her dad, and slammed the door in his face.

They checked through the window, but saw him driving away, and out of her life.

She sat down and cried, 'Married 3 week's dad, and it's over, which must be some sort of record hey?'

'We'll last longer than that baby, we'll last for ever, ask your mom in your next dream, and tell her, thank you from me, for sending you to me okay?' and he laughed.

Andrea giggled through her tears, and said.

'Daddy, I will love you forever.'

'Me too honey, me too.'

'Andrea, I have a question for you babe.' He said.

'Not too sure what your reaction is going to be though?' he pondered.

'What is it daddy, what?'

'Have you ever been fucked up your beautiful tight, taut, round arse?' He asked.

She shrieked in shock and amazement.

'No I haven't,' she replied, 'and I'm not going to be either.'

'No,' he asked with a quizzical look on his handsome face.

She saw the look, and said.

'Daddy, don't you even think about it okay!'

'Hmmmm,' he said, 'I am thinking about it babe, very much,' and stepped towards her smiling.

'Daddy,' she howled, and moved away from him.

He moved closer, Andrea backed away from him, and running for the stairs, squealed.

'Daddy stop, don't, oh god please,' But she was giggling too.

He was 2 yards behind her going up the stairs, when he clipped her ankle, and as she fell, she finished up kneeling on the 2nd stair down from the top.

He was on her in a heartbeat.

'Now,' he said, 'what were you saying baby?' as he felt fingered her lovely bottom.

'Oh daddy, what are you doing, arghh, ooooh daddy!'

His middle finger was already lodged in to her tight bum hole.

'I love my beautiful, and gorgeous sexy girl, what do you want me to do honey?' he murmured, already the excitement getting the better of them both.

'Oh my... oh daddy... please?' she whispered, as she slowly leaned her upper body down onto the carpet of the landing.

He stood behind her, changing his finger for his thumb as she surrendered. He pushed his straining prick into her pussy, she moaned with the ecstasy of it.

Forgetting he was intent on fucking her arse, she went into a blissfully joyful happiness, of a woman being fulfilled.

Her pussy was a waterfall of her thick love juice, she was nearing her orgasmic submission, when he pulled his prick out and jumped it into her defenceless arse hole!

Her tight little brown hole opened without any tension, he had her unawares, he was in, and she couldn't go forward because the top stair wouldn't allow her to.

He held her down by placing his hand between her shoulders's, and began to push forward. Andrea squealed and moaned for him to stop, but no, he had no intention of stopping. He went all the way, she submitted to the ravishment. Why? Because he wanted it, that's why. He was going to have it, and then her body replied, if he wanted it, then her body did too.

She felt a change in her pulped arse hole, it was feeling good, his fingers found her clit, then her super sensitive nipples. She gave in and she came, she blasted her juice out of her pussy all over the carpet, and down his legs. She had never exploded like that before, her senses swam.

Then her beloved daddy shot his load into her arse, it felt like she would split in two, nothing could have prepared her for this, nothing!

He fell over her onto her back, such was the climax he had just had, they were both spent, both devastated, used up, empty, no more to give.

Eventually, he put his arms around her waist, his prick still held tight in her arse; he picked her up and carried her to bed, where his prick dropped out with a plop!

They were collapsed on it for an hour, when Andrea stirred him, 'Shall we shower daddy?' she asked him as she kissed his chest.

'Yes I think we better had baby don't you?' he laughed then, loud and long.

Andrea followed suit.

They were so in love, it was illicit and illegal, but they didn't care, and he would ensure that no one would ever know.

They moved to the next city 2 months later, he commuted, Andrea became a loving housewife.

Then she became a loving mother.

12