Andrea: A Fantasy Ch. 02

Story Info
Anal lust, and more submission to a bitchy lady.
3.5k words
4.59
43.6k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 11/03/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OpenMouth
OpenMouth
201 Followers

Tonight, as we are both pleased with my progress, Andrea has suggested we have a 'date.' A few drinks, a club, a taxi home; all the elements of a nice, civilised, girlfriend/boyfriend evening. However, I have a feeling it won't be entirely mainstream...

I meet her in the bar below the flat; she's dressed very differently to usual. A long, dark bias-cut skirt, a white, patterned, long-sleeved, figure hugging top, strappy sandals with a low heel and a jade green silk scarf tied at her neck. Her hair is up, in a bun, revealing a slender and attractive neck; a long, dark frond hangs down across her left eye, making her toss her head sensually from time to time. I am instantly hard for her; the blend of such outward stylish respectability with the utter depravity of her true nature is a heady cocktail.

We position ourselves on two stools in a small, dark cul-de-sac at the end of the bar. It's early on a Thursday evening so the place is fairly quiet, though not completely dead. She told me to leave my underwear at home and I am wearing a long-sleeved T-shirt and some old & very baggy cargo pants. They have an added advantage- a seam at the gusset, which has started to come undone, leaving an opening of a couple of inches.

We probably look like a standard, off-duty professional couple. At a glance, her arm appears to be around my waist but her hand is down the back of my trousers, and I slide back on the stool, allowing her access to my pre-lubed anus. Within seconds, she has four fingers in, and is surreptitiously, but vigorously finger-fucking me.

We lean towards each other, outwardly smiling at some banal joke or day-to-day anecdote. An astute lipreader would get a different impression, though, as she says "that's it, you little slut. Open up and push back for me. Keep smiling sweetly for the people! Ooh, (her eyebrows raise) you're nice and open today- been playing, have you? Don't need to answer that..." (I laugh gently at this...) She carries on fingering me, and I marvel at the strength of her wrist for such a slim girl. "Now, which one did you use? Just your 10"? Like that's enough for a anal whore like you." On the word 'whore' she pushes into me really hard, momentarily lifting me off the stool, and I gasp. I look up, someone must have heard that! But all the other couples are unsuspecting, just doing their vanilla thing.

"I know your arse gets withdrawal symptoms if it doesn't get a taste of that 18"er ever day. How long did you do yourself? An hour? Two? Hope you captured it on film for me, for later on..."

The brief was that I wanted to be stretched open to the limit, permanently, for the most intense of short-term excitement. I wanted the loosest asshole possible, and I would wear it like a badge of honour. She was a willing accomplice who was thrilled at the prospect of being instrumental in the process. She told me she'd visit 2-3 times a week, and subject me to solid anal abuse all night, every night. The process would end when I could insert the largest available dildo it had been possible to find (on a German website). When we both agreed I was ready, we would order the shiny, black monster. At nearly 2 feet long and 6" in diameter, it may be just a dream, but I wouldn't be satisfied until it was in me to the hilt.

She withdraws from my pants, wipes excess cream from her hand with a napkin, and reaches into her bag for her cigarettes. I pick up her lighter and touch the flame to the tip of her More white 120. Although she hasn't been smoking long, she gets through 20 a day, and her eyes and body language when she lights up betray the rush she experiences. Her lips part, revealing, momentarily, a ball of rich, white smoke, which disappears in an instant as she fills her lungs, her eyes narrowing. After several seconds, she tips back her head, exhaling a creamy jet towards the ceiling. She looks me in the eye and I feel precum leak from my now-erect cock.

"I've got you to thank for this, getting me addicted to smoking! Oh, don't worry, I love it. I knew it would make me look good, but I never dreamed it would feel so fucking good, too..."

She turns her knees towards me, facing me. Taking a huge drag, she exhales directly into my face. "Fucking bitch," she says, unsmiling. She drags again. "Slut. Fucking cockslut," she blows at me, with a slight sneer.

She takes another drag, puts her hands on her hips, and wiggles her shoulders and bum playfully, in time with the words "filthy... fucking... dildo...craving... cunt," laughing as she pouts to drench me in yet more delicious smoke.

I'm turning to jelly at this wonderful performance of sheer, wanton bitch. I'll swear she's telepathic- if she had electrodes wired into my brain, she couldn't turn me on more, or talk dirtier. She knows just what to say & how to say it. A few tables away, a young woman has noticed Andrea's behaviour, maybe even heard her mouthing off. She briefly makes wide-eye contact with me, before looking away, taking a sip of her drink. She makes a subtle 'tell you later' gesture to her friend and I experience a little thrill, but Andrea says it's time to go, anyway. She leads me from the bar, with a hand on the small of my back; trailing smoke, she winks at our audience on the way past. I think she is pointing at my anus.

At the club, Andrea is a prim & proper lady again, holding onto my arm, sipping her cocktail. There are many gorgeous young women, so physically beautiful but completely devoid of depth. Andrea is asking me which ones I like and why.

We sit at a table in a dark corner and she snuggles up close, playing the part to perfection. Underneath the table, she has unzipped me and is applying copious amounts of hand-cream to my testicles.

"Now, tell me when you see one you really like!" Just then, a particularly spoilt looking young blonde girl takes a seat at a table a short distance away; tall and pretty, but with an arrogant look, wearing the tiniest of vest tops, short skirt and glass platforms. A cigarette burns between her painted nails, and smoke drifts from the sulkiest, pink-frosted pout I'd seen for a while.

"You like this one, don't you?" She asks. "OK."

She moves even closer to me and starts to talk into my ear, in a precise, brisk, clear voice. Both her hands are under the table now, and she releases my cock and starts to wank me in earnest. "Imagine you're in her bedroom; you know she's out so you get naked. You take a pair of her little cotton panties from her drawer, wrap them around your cock and start to wank. Just as you're getting ready to cum, the door opens and she walks in."

"In her school uniform."

That last little filthy refinement is too much, and I cum with a jolt. My vision closes in and I feel like I'm fainting; I steady myself on the table. My cock is spurting rapid jets of spunk, pumping like an adolescent wet-dream, as Andrea slowly jerks me, smiling. I look at the girl, hoping she is watching me; but she's texting someone, smoke streaming from her mouth. My blood rushes in my ears, my heart pounds. I'm taking big, deep breaths, gradually coming back down to earth.

Andrea releases her grip from my shaft, and brings her left hand up from under the table. "Oh!" She says, in mock surprise. "Look what I've got," and she holds a pool of fresh spunk up to my face. "Clean my hand, please..."

I make as if to kiss her hand, drinking hungrily. It's delicious and I lick every last drop from her hand and between her fingers. "That's it, cumslut. Next time, it'll be someone else's..."

She sits back and lights a cigarette. "Just a little treat for you, doesn't mean we're in love, or anything!" Takes a drag, thoughtfully. "In fact, I think we're going to have to be extra brutal with your arse when we get back to the flat, just to compensate... Don't want you getting soft, do we?"

Settling into the taxi, Andrea opens her bag and takes out her 7" vibrator. In one deft movement, she's parted my knees, located the hole in my pants, switched on her vibe and inserted it into me as I lift my bottom off the seat. She's not even bothering to hide what she's doing, sliding it in and out, in and out, moving it around, French kissing me the whole time. Bliss. I can't believe the driver doesn't know what's happening, but he just drives. Reaching the building, the car comes to a halt, and Andrea withdraws the vibe, turns it off, and puts it in her bag, as if assfucking one's boyfriend in the back of a cab is the most natural thing in the world!

I get no respite in the elevator; no sooner do the doors shut than she's doing me again, roughly this time, with both hands. "You're going to get it properly, when we get through that door. Hope you're not planning to sit down for the rest of the week, because your arsehole is going to be red raw when I've finished. Strap-on first, I think..."

She pushes me into the bedroom to get ready for her, and takes her overnight bag into the bathroom. She's in an extra-bitchy mood tonight, which I know I can enhance with a bit of preparation. I take out my box from the cupboard, and unlock it.

Now, dressing up as a woman doesn't really interest me; I'm quite masculine looking and I don't think I'd make a convincing woman without an enormous effort. However, I love to wear silk and lace while being fucked like a woman. Andrea is, to put it mildly, hot for girls, and it's really provocative for her when she sees frills around my bum. Last week, I wore a camisole top and knickers in pale blue, and she was incredibly tender towards me, giving me just a hint of how she is with her many, teenage girl lovers. She had told me previously of an occasion when she had cavorted, for a whole night, with no less than three of the young sluts at once, surrendering her every hole to their buzzing sex toys, fingers and tongues. I'm sure her experience that time helped her to understand my own dildo lust.

I know my choice of black fishnet stockings, black suspender belt, tiny thong and patent-leather killer heeled sandals will wind her up, especially combined with a black leather choker bearing the word 'slut.' I wait for her on the bed.

I hear the bathroom door, and she enters the bedroom. We both gasp.

She has stripped to her lacy chocolate-brown Aubade balconette bra and sheer holdups. Her hair is still up, and she has applied a fresh coat of her gorgeous Arden lipstick. So far, so feminine, but a big, bulbous red gel dildo hangs from a harness between her legs, and a freshly-lit More hangs from her glossy, slightly-parted lips.

She sits on the bed next to me with an 'Mmmmm!' and starts to kiss my neck and ear, the cigarette poised between her painted fingertips. Her hand wraps around my cock and she nibbles at the choker. "Slut! Mmmm... delicious, filthy fucking slut," she breathes.

Her hands grow heavy on my shoulders, and I realise she is pulling me down towards that big, red tool between her thighs. "Let me *kiss* see that hungry *kiss* mouth on my big erect cock..."

She parts her legs and I kneel between them, taking the head in my mouth, sucking as she rocks back and forward, fucking my wet lips. "That's it, bitch. Nice & wet, 'cos that's all the lube you're getting." It's about 9" long and an inch and a half thick, so I know I can take it easily, but I doubt she'll be gentle with me, and there are plenty more dildos she can attach to the harness.

She takes a drag of her cigarette. "Open yourself up for me, like a good girl," she says, talking as she exhales. We've positioned a mirror for this purpose, and a spotlight illuminates my anus. I spread my cheeks and show her inside me.

"You've been busy, I see!" She laughs, her voice betraying her delight. "You fucking anal whore, you look like you've been gangbanged!" She takes a drag, and puts her hand on the back of my head, thrusting the dildo into my mouth, to the back of my throat, making me gag. "get something in your fucking arse, NOW."

I reach into the bag by the bed, and take out a large flesh-coloured buttplug. A cable and battery pack/control trail from it, and she smiles. I disengage from the dildo briefly, to coat the plug in saliva, handing her the remote control. "Don't know if I can take this," I tell her. The plug is 3" in diameter.

"Try, anyway. For auntie Andrea," she sneers, clamping the cigarette between her teeth, and positioning the control on my back. I shuffle my knees apart and introduce the head in gentle thrusts, feeling my sphincter stretch luxuriously. In, and relax, In, and relax. Eventually- POP! – it's in, and I close behind it.

I gasp with pleasure, and she simultaneously pushes the dildo into my mouth again, and switches the buttplug's vibes to full.

A shockwave thunders through my internal organs in an explosion of sheer anal lust. Andrea has reached down and grasped the base, yanking it up and down forcefully, at the same time pushing my head onto her toy cock.

"That's it, baby- act the slut for me. You know you want spunk in you at both ends..." My eyes are closed but I can tell from her voice that the cigarette is still between her lips.

The waves are so powerful I'm nauseous; my orgasm isn't the usual brief affair, but goes on and on. I'm not even hard but the cum just flows from me onto the rug, surging in time as Andrea works the buttplug. I get my hand onto myself, feeling my anus and balls spasm, stroking myself hard. The flow has ceased, but the orgasm persists for several seconds as Andrea continues to toy me at both ends.

She stubs out her cigarette, and switches off the vibes, smiling through the last exhale. "c'mon up here," she says, reclining onto the bed. It's difficult to move, with my post-orgasmic ring clenched around the big tool, but I make it onto the bed and we kiss passionately; I revel in the feel of our stockings sliding against each other, the tapping of our heels together and the glorious taste of her fresh-cigarette breath and thick, aromatic lipstick.

We lay together like lovers, but she feeds me cum from my own cock, and keeps gently working the buttplug into me as we make small talk, a scenario that average lovers wouldn't be likely to experience. Ours is an 'unconventional' relationship; literally within a minute of us meeting, in person, for the first time, she had inserted an enormous dildo into me. Two hours later, she convinced my relaxed and willing anus to accept the head of a translucent, purple monster far too big for the average vagina. I could only take 6" of that particular tool, but the head alone accounted for almost 6" (it's 17" long altogether) with the diameter of a tennis ball. Simply getting the thing into me was an achievement, but Andrea got me wet, and loose, and sloppy enough that she could actually fuck me with it!

On another occasion, we had tried another fantasy, one we had discussed at length by email; The idea was, I would mouth her vagina and anus continually, and she would chainsmoke, until one of us gave up. We positioned her on the bed, dressed only in holdups and lipstick, on a big pile of pillows, her feet on two stools six feet apart. I knelt between her thighs, confident at my chances; Andrea hadn't been smoking for long, after all. Two full hours and about a dozen Andrea orgasms later, pausing for breath, I look up to see her light her last More White 120 with the stub of the previous one, and inhale hungrily, her sheer cunt pleasure magnifying her lust for smoke to a degree bordering on obsession. She has run out of Mores, despite starting with half a dozen in one plus a fresh pack, my tongue is sore and my lips chapped. We call a truce, but she is the winner. The room is thick with smoke, despite the windows being open. She doesn't put out her last More, as expected, but finishes it slowly, languidly and seductively as I masturbate. She has told me that, since then, on occasion, she has experienced an orgasm by simply sitting in a chair with her knickers off and legs spread, and lighting & dragging on a cigarette.

She watches me walk to the bathroom to get cleaned up; the buttplug is still in me, and it's impossible to walk without wiggling my bum, especially on my 5" heels. I think it would feel nice to have a little pleated netball skirt on, right now, and I suggest this to her for the future. She laughs, and nods, with a smug smile. "Like a little tart..."

In the bathroom, I carefully remove the plug, placing it in the sink to wash. My anus feels enormous, inflamed, engorged. I stand with one foot on the side of the bath, and examine myself. The opening is huge and red, pouting like Angelina Jolie. I feel I belong to an elite anal 'club' of porn girls and gay cumsluts, pushing the boundaries of health for the gratification of others.

Talking of which, the door opens and Andrea stands with her hands on her hips, unsmiling, with the red strap-on pointing at me, looking bigger in the harsh bathroom light. "Forgotten about this, have you? My god..." she says, as she spots my arsehole, licking her lips. "Get your fucking legs spread NOW, you little whore."

She pushes me against the sink, and I lose balance momentarily. She enters me as I steady myself, and leans into me with a comical sigh, arms by her sides, eyes closed and a delicious pout on her face. "Ooh, baby slut."

She's fucking me in earnest now, my slack hole offering scant resistance, as she runs her hands around my cheeks, suspenders and lacy stocking tops. She takes a handful of hand cream from a tube on the sink, and slaps it onto my balls and shaft, rubbing it in. "Come... on... Tighten... up," she breathes, between thrusts. "Yeah...? Yeah...?"

I feel my ring tighten onto her shaft with her attention to my cock, gripping her and increasing her pleasure via the harness's probes inside her vulva and anus. Encouraged, she really starts to pound, fuck, shaft me. I catch sight of her in the mirror, and feel my own orgasm approaching. Her hair is across her left eye, her teeth are clenched and her breasts quiver sensuously in her expensive bra as she uses me.

"Push back slut. Push back slut," she spits, her breath coming in pants. I arch my back, lifting my bum to accept the full 9". We are synchronised completely, the perfect couplet of mistress and bitch, of contrived cock and contrived cunt. My knees are locked; in the heels, my legs feel long and feminine. I close my eyes, arch my back some more, feeling the length slide in and out of me. I have become the porn slut I have always wanted to be.

"Oh, Andrea- fuck me. Spunk up me. Make me fucking pregnant."

She pulls at my hair, thrusting harder and harder, pounding into me. Suddenly she jolts, stifling a scream, and pushes the dildo into me, keeping it home for an eternity. Her body shudders as orgasm takes hold of her. I swear I can feel the dildo jerking inside me with some kind of projected quasi-male orgasm.

"Ohmygod, ohmygod, fuckinghell..." she pants in a girlish voice, withdrawing the toy and sitting down on the toilet lid, her breathing gradually slowing.

She opens her eyes slightly, puts a hand on my buttock and draws her towards me. "Come on, do it. Finish it."

I know instantly what she wants, and it's easy to oblige her. She leans back on the toilet, her hands holding up her hair, eyes barely open, red lips wet & parted, wearing her bra, stockings and a big, red strap-on. "God, I need a cigarette," she breathes, and the first surge of my spunk hits her squarely on the mouth, subsequent jets splashing on her chin and throat, dripping down to soak her wonderful pert tits and posh bra.

My own climax gradually subsides, and I say "I'll go and get you one..."

OpenMouth
OpenMouth
201 Followers