Andrea and Sadie

Story Info
My girlfriend brings home a friend.
1.7k words
3.93
24.3k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jjstone
jjstone
25 Followers

I am reading when the door opens and Andrea walks holding the hand of a blond girl, I believe her name is Sadie, behind her. Sadie's hair is blond and short. Andrea smiles at me as the two sit down on the edge of the bed.

I try not to pay much attention and fail. The two of them sitting there is amazing. Sadie's skin is light compared to Andrea's and the contrast arouses me. I sit the book aside and thread my fingers together.

Sadie is wearing a purple and black pleated skirt and white shirt that hangs open enough to see her bra. She is smiling and her eyes are full of heat. Her right shoulder is covered with the tattoo of a rose and ink is scattered across her rest of her skin in various adornments and testimony to her life. She sits with her legs crossed and leaning back so she reclines on her palms. Andrea is sitting next to her in black shorts and a black sports bra. Her hand traces patterns on Sadie's knee. Andrea is smirking and it brings out the mischief in her eyes.

Andrea leans over and Sadie tilts her head as Andrea nuzzles her neck. The movement is slow and sensual. The way her lips brush Sadie's skin. The way their bodies seem to press together.

I hear the hint of words but never enough to decipher the whispers. Andrea lifts two fingers and Sadie opens her mouth. The two fingers glide in along Sadie's tongue. Sadie sucks on them a bit and and then Andrea pulls them free.

Sadie shifts so that both legs are onto floor with her knees slightly parted. Andrea's hand runs over the top of her leg and starts to move up the inside of her thighs and under her skirt. Sadie's legs slowly widen allowing Andrea's hand to move closer.

There is a brief flash of black panties before Andrea's hand blocks my view. Sadie stiffens and I know Andrea's fingers have slipped under the edge of Sadie's panties. Then Sadie's eyes close and her mouth opens. She lets out a soft moan that stiffens my cock.

Andrea licks Sadie's neck as her hand moves between Sadie's legs. When Andrea hand retreats Sadie opens her eyes and turns to her. They stare at each other as Andrea lifts her hand to her mouth and puts to of her fingers in her mouth.

Sadie's eyes burn with hunger and when Andrea is done sucking her fingers clean Sadie's sits up and leans closer. Their faces slowly come to together. Andrea turns to me and gives me a grin full of mischief before turning back and kissing Sadie.

Their lips part and their is the flash of tongue as they kiss. Sadie moans softly as Andreas hands slide over hear breasts up to wrap around her neck and pull her in.

I am stroking my cock through my shorts when they finally pull apart. Their chests rise and fall as they catch their breath.

Sadie looks at me and I see her eyes catch my hand sliding along my cock. Her face becomes intense as she watches. Andrea turns to see what she is looking at and smiles.

Andrea stands and tugs Sadie to her feet. Andrea pulls Sadie's body close to her. "I want you to suck his cock," Andrea says and nods to me.

My heart starts to pound in my chest.

Sadie looks to me and then back to Andrea. "Are you sure," she asks.

"Yes," Andrea says and nudges Sadie forward.

I tense as Sadie moves closer and kneels between my legs. Over Sadie's shoulder Andrea slips out of her clothes and tosses them aside. Sadie's hands rest on my thighs and she looks up at me and smiles. I'm not sure if it is Sadie's smile or Andrea's request that has my cock hard as stone.

Andrea moves next to me and curls a hand behind my neck as Sadie slowly unzips my shorts. Her hand slips inside my shorts. Her touch is cool as she wraps around me and pulls me free.

Sadie strokes me slowly. Her thumb rubbing against the back of the head. She looks up at Andrea.

Andrea's hand moves to the back of Sadie's head. "Go on. I want to see his cock in your mouth."

Sadie's eyes lock with mine and then her lips slowly slides around my shaft. The pressure of her tongue slides down along the back of my cock.

I close my eyes enjoying the feeling and let out a moan. I sense someone close and open my eyes to see Andrea leaning in for a kiss. Our lips meet in a fiery burst of lust.

I slide my hand up between Andrea's legs and tease her sex. She shifts to spread her legs. Her fingers flex along the back of my neck sending shivers down my spine. I push a finger inside. As I play with her you can hear how wet she is.

She pulls away slightly so our breath mixes as she moans at my work. I push another finger in side her and her breath catches. I can feel the ridges inside her and love the sounds she makes. Her body starts to tighten and then her legs shake as the orgasm rolls over her. When her breathing starts to relax I lick my fingers clean as she watches.

"Let's play with Sadie," I tell Andrea and her smile reaches her eyes.

Sadie looks up at us, holding my cock near her lips.

"Stand up," I tell her and she does.

Andrea slips behind her and pulls her shirt off. Andrea undoes her bra and lets the fabric fall to the floor. I hook my thumbs over the edge of her skirt and panties and push them to the floor.

Andrea moves back to the bed and lays back on it spreading her legs.

"Kneel," I tell Sadie and push her to her knees. Holding her head I push her mouth to Andrea's pussy. Andrea sucks in a breath as Sadie runs her tongue over the outside.

I leave Sadie's head sliding up and down between Andrea's legs and step out of my clothes.

Andrea's hands are pulling Sadie's head to her as I move in close. She turns to watch me stroke my cock. She smiles and licks the tip. The feeling of her tongue sends a shiver through me.

I watch as my cock pushes into Andrea's mouth and then pulls out. I love the look of it. The color of our flesh mixing. The pressure. I hold her head and sliding in and out pausing to let her run her tongue down the length and back up. Pre-cum drips on her tongue and then she is pulling back into her mouth.

I pull out and lean down to kiss Andrea. Our mouths meet in a fiery explosion of lust. I can taste myself on her tongue. Her breathe fans the flames of fire burning inside me. She pushes me away and shutters as an orgasm explodes inside her.

She looks to Sadie who is smiling up from between her legs. Andrea turns back to me and smiles. "I want to see you fuck her," and nods to Sadie.

I tell Sadie to lay back on the bed. Andrea's hands slide over Sadie's body squeezing her breasts and then sliding between her legs.

I step up between Sadie's legs and Andrea takes hold of my cock as it rests outside Sadie's pussy. Andrea holds it as I push inside Sadie. Sadie's hands raise up like she is going to try and hold me back but I keep slowly sheathing myself inside her. The pressure releases as I pull free and push back in. I take hold of her hips and pick up speed with each push in and slide out. The pleasure starts to become audible among us.

Andrea straddles Sadie. Their bodies pressing together and they make out between moans. Andrea's pussy hovers just over Sadie's in a stunning contrast of light and dark. I can see the pinkness hiding inside and want to bury myself in it. I move my hand to Andrea's back as I pull out of Sadie. My cock shimmers as Andrea looks over her shoulder. Her eyes find mine as I ease myself into Andrea with an audible moan. The essence of Sadie, Andrea ,and I mixing as I push deep into Andrea's slickness.

Our bodies slap together as we fuck. My cock sliding in and out. Our skin tugging against each other as if it doesn't want to lose the connection and then the feeling of euphoria as I fill her. I pull out and slam back into Sadie. Her moan is muffled against Andrea's lips. As as thrust hard I feel Sadie tightening around me in the familiar tell and then I feel the spasms as she comes.

I gran Andrea and push her over on her back. She pulls her knees up as I rub my cock through her slit. The head of my cock massage her clit. She bites her lip as I slide inside her. My hands slid up to squeeze her breasts and then I wrap a hand around her throat.

"You are such a good girl," I tell her as our bodies slap against each other. She groans as my thrust deep. My legs tingle with the first signs on my own release.

"Where do you want me to cum?"

"Please cum in me."

The words speed my undoing. The tingle giving way to feeling that I am about to unleash a flood. I groan as the cum fills my cock and then slow as the first spasm hits. We both cry out as we both cum. My cock pulses between as as it pumps Andrea full of my cum. Each spasm spreading euphoria over me. I pull out and let the last couple shoot white lines across her dark pussy. Fuck, it looks damn sexy.

I grab Sadie by the neck and pull her between Andrea's legs.

"I made a bit of mess," I tell her. "Be a good girl and clean that up."

Sadie starts to run her tongue over Andrea's pussy still obviously holding on to the linger high of the orgasm by the same yelp of please Andrea makes. Sadie licks Andrea's skin clean and then slides up along side of her and they kiss.

jjstone
jjstone
25 Followers