Andrea & Sir James Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched as he withdrew his cock from Clara's arse, and Millie her mouth open waited to take his load of cum in her mouth. He stood in front of her stroking his shaft back and forth a few times, then groaned loudly as he shot his load into his daughter's mouth, she swallowed it not letting any escape. I wondered how many times she had had her mouth filled with her fathers come.

Meanwhile as Phil continued his assault on his niece's cunt, Clara suddenly arched her back and cried out as her orgasm arrived. As it flowed over her Phil's cock must have enjoyed her rippling sheath trying to milk him, for he suddenly said, "Take it you slut," and came in her hot wet cunt.

Andrea helped Clara dismount from her uncle's cock, and then made her kneel head down her arse raised. She then told Millie to get behind her and lick the come up as it oozed out of her cunt hole. Being the submissive slut she was Millie obeyed her mistress, licking and slurping in her sister's cunt until Andrea said that she could stop.

What an incestuous sexual act it had been with father uncle and elder daughter using the younger daughter for their pleasure.

Millie moved away and knelt by Andrea waiting to be told what was required of her while Clara went to stand up.

"Stay on you hands and knees tonight you will become a true whore as Sir James shows you how pain can also bring you pleasure." Andrea said to her.

Time was moving on and I was highly aroused after watching Clara's initiation and wondering when I would get to indulge myself with Andrea.

Sir James now came and stood looking down at Clara's pert young ass. "Have you ever been spanked before Clara?"

"No Sir James."

"I am pleased that I will be the first. I may wish to spank you at other times when you visit us, will you indulge me sweet Clara?"

Clara I think realised that to refuse would make no difference for she said, "Do as you will with me Sir James."

"Stand then my dear."

Clara rose to her feet. Sir James took her hand and led her over to the spanking horse. Once bent over it he secured her just as he had her sister Millie last night. What a sight she made her cunt and arsehole on display her legs spread wide, as Sir James bent and kissed her cheeks. He then stroked them soothingly like one would a horse's flanks to quieten it. Then in a flash his hand was gone and before she knew it his hand landed on the left cheek of her arse, then on the right. He began to spank her harder and harder, making she cry out again and again at the abuse he was inflicting on her.

Soon the cheeks of her arse were glowing red and she was sobbing. Sir James stopped and bent and kissed her inflamed cheeks and said, "Now indulge my other liking Clara." He thrust two fingers into her open hole and felt deep inside her and said, "How hot and wet you are sweet cunt, do you feel better now I have stopped spanking you?"

"Her voice sounded husky showing how aroused she was now as she responded saying, "Yes Sir James such feelings of pleasure I have never felt before are flowing over me, take me Sir James."

Sir James kept his fingers deep inside her. By the sounds she was making he was arousing her more as he continued moving his fingers around in the heat and wetness. Then he withdrew his fingers, bent and pulled her cheeks apart giving him better access to her anus. He began to lick it, she moaned in pleasure; it was obvious his tonguing was arousing her more. Then he began probing it with his tongue as he also squeezed her tenderised cheeks making her moan louder and begging him to fuck her.

"Is your arse sore Clara?"

"Yes, please don't fuck me in the arse."

"I am not going to fuck you Clara but Jack is. "

Surprised I hesitated, but Andrea came over to me and led me over to where Clara was tied down on the spanking horse, "Fuck her up the arse Jack," she said.

As Clara started to beg me not to, Andrea looked at me with those captivating green eyes and said, "Do this for me Jack, let me watch you stretch her sore arse on your big cock and fuck her hard." I realised that Sir James had denied her request to be the first to take my cock up her.

Thinking if I did this for her now that I would later get to fuck her. I stripped revealing my partly erect cock. Andrea instead of sucking me to full erection masturbated me with her hand as she said to Clara, "Just as well you can't see how big and fat Jack's cock is, but you will soon know when he fills and stretches your arsehole on it."

She guided my cock to Clara's anus. I knew that by acquiescing to Andrea's demands that I was now participating in the degradation of Clara, so she would be perverted to the sexual demands they made on her just like her sister Millie. But I was besotted with Andrea, so without another word and ignoring Clara's cries I pressed my engorged cock head into her anal ring. Andrea let go of my shaft and said, "Ram it up her arse Jack, and make her scream as you impale her on your big cock."

I knew I should have had more consideration for Clara, but I did not want to displease Andrea, and I sensed the other voyeur's were waiting in anticipation of watching Clara having her sore bottom sexually violated again, so I did as she requested. My cock head had only partly stretched her anal ring open when I pulled my cock back, then with one hard thrust I forced it past her tight ring and all the way to the hilt up her arse. Clara screamed loudly as she felt her anal sheath forcibly opened, and a cock much bigger than her fathers being stuffed deep inside her forbidden hole. I heard her sobbing but even that did not deter as I began to ride her arse.

As I enjoyed the tightness of her anal sheath as it caressed my swollen cock head, I listened to the others urging me on to fuck the slut hard. Her father and uncle were the most vocal, while Andrea stood close by me watching my big tool reaming Clara's bottom as she cried and wept at my rough fucking.

I heard Andrea say, "That's it Jack fuck that tight arse, make her sore so she won't forget this night of pleasure she has given us, but don't cum in her arse James wants that pleasure."

Her tightness and all my pent up sexual need made me approach orgasm quickly. I pulled out of her arse looking at her gaping arsehole as I shot my load up onto her back. I moved away to the side of Clara as James came and stood behind her.

"Pull her left cheek open wider Jack while Andrea pulls the right one."

Complying with his request her arsehole was now kept open, her anal ring looked red and sore from all the abuse it had received.

The others gathered round and watched as James pushed three fingers into her arse telling her what a lovely sweet young whore she was. She moaned loudly as James rammed his fingers as deep as he could and began to finger fuck her abused anus.

"Remember Clara you belong to us now, that means all of you, especially your mouth cunt and arse, you will deny no man or woman who wants to use you in any way at all when you are here at Henley, do you understand?"

She was moaning loudly and writhing as much as her bonds would allow her from the abuse James was inflicting on her with his fingers after my rough fucking of her forbidden hole.

"Yes Sir James," she murmured, her voice sounding as if she was close to tears to tears again.

"That's a sensible girl Clara, now let me baptise your arse with its first load of cum."

Pulling his fingers from her arse, which was now gaping wider, James stroked his cock as he gazed into the dark interior, and then moved forward bringing his cock closer to her gaping hole. Suddenly it shot string after string of come inside it, the rest of his come splattered onto the area around her arsehole. When he had finished he lowered his tool and wiped it up and down in the gaping slit of her wet cunt.

"Come her Millie and clean my cock, then clean your sisters arsehole, show her how she must obey instructions like you do."

I watched as Millie knelt and licked the residue of his come that had oozed from his cock before taking it in her mouth and sucking it clean. Then she turned and began licking the come from around Clara's arsehole before finally licking up the come that had started to ooze out of that gaping hole. Andrea and I now released her Clara's cheeks as Millie began to slip her tongue up her sister arse and lick as much come out of it as she could.

Those watching encouraging her, telling her what a come loving slut she was, and how Clara would learn to enjoy cleaning her cunt and arse in the not to distant future.

Her father eventually released her bonds. She stood up with a tear stained face as he told her to thank Sir James and Lady Andrea, and the rest of us for having given her a great birthday celebration, then to go with her sister Mille and take a nice warm bath then go to bed with Millie.

I looked around for Sir James but he appeared to have slipped away.

Andrea came over to me and said, "I am sorry Jack but James has retired, he has promised that you shall have me tomorrow, she put her arms around my neck and kissed me, then said, "Goodnight Jack, fall asleep thinking about having your way with me tomorrow."

I saw Sophia smiling at me as she joined Andrea.

"Goodnight Jack, I am also looking forward to tomorrow. Perhaps I may also get the chance to participate and enjoy that lovely big tool of yours," she said

"Goodnight," I said as they both turned and walked away.

I went to my room and bathed before getting into bed. I lay thinking about the events of the day and I began to wonder how poor Clara must feel after all the abuse her lovely young arse had endured; yet I felt no remorse for participating in her initiation to anal sex before sleep overcame me.

To be continued…

12