Andrea and the Secret Admirer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was fucking my thighs quicker and faster. I so wish that he would just have an orgasm and realize what he had done and leave. But instead he stopped himself and knelt down by my head. "Do you want me to take that gag got in your mouth Andrea?" I looked up at him. My eyes I'm sure were bloodshot from crying. I softly nodded my head. "I'm going to take the gag out but I swear to God if you start screaming you're going to regret it. Do I need to prove myself any further Andrea?" I slowly shook my head side to side and he began to remove the gag. Once it was out he said, "Look at me Andrea so you know that I'm not playing. You don't say anything unless I ask. If I tell you to say something you better fucking say or you're gonna be sorry. I don't have a lot of tolerance for fucking sluts like you so don't push your luck. Is that understood? Tell me that you're gonna be a good girl for me."

It pained me with all of my soul to not start shouting insults and tell him to go fuck himself but I was afraid of what he would do. "I'll be a good girl for you." I whispered. "When you address me from now on you are to call me Sir. Is that clear? Now tell me that you're going to be a good little girl for me and say it was some fucking conviction bitch!"

"I'll be a good little girl for you sir. I promise. Please don't hurt me. I'll be such a good little girl for you sir."

I could see anger comes over his face and he reached down and started spanking me really hard. "Did I fucking tell you to say anything about hurting you dumbass?" I cried as he continued to spank me. He told me that he had made his point and went down to the foot of the bed.

He gripped my ankles and drug my body down until my knees were at the foot of the bed. "Have you ever been foot raped Andrea?" He chuckled.

"No sir." I replied.

"I'm sorry try again!" Hey sternly ordered me.

"No sir. I've never been foot raped."

He told me that with feet like mine that he was surprised. He bent my feet back towards my butt at a 90° angle from my thighs. He and brought over some baby oil and began squirting it all over the bottoms of my feet and making a huge fucking mess. "With a body like yours an incredible feat like this I can tell you guys probably look at you every day and think about raping your feet. Especially since you're such a worthless little cock tease showing off your fucking feet in public all the time like a fucking whore. I can guarantee that a lot of men have gone home and jerked off thinking about doing what I'm about to do to you. Now tell me to foot rape you. Tell me to fuck your stinky feet. I want to hear you beg me to foot fuck you bitch.

"Please fuck my stinky feet sir! Please sir I need you to rape my feet. Please fuck my feet hard and teach me a lesson for being such a cock tease!" I waited for another spanking with my eyes tightly closed shut when I realized that I've said too much.

I filled him start tying something around both of my big toes and making it hurt. "Normally I would punish you but you are a worthless little cock tease!" I felt his cock slide between my feet and his hands holding the sides of my feet. He didn't waste anytime starting to fuck them in earnest. He was pounding my feet while his hands caressed the bottoms of my feet. "Oh fuck yeah I Andrea that's it right there bitch. Look at those goddamn feet of yours bitch. Now let's make this more fun!" With that statement they started digging his fingernails into the soles of my feet and tickling me like crazy! He continued to rape my feet and tickle them as I was laughing my head off. My body thrashed around as if I was being electrocuted. He was fucking me so hard. "Beg me to cum on your soles. I'm going to give you 30 seconds to make me cum or else I'm going to really rape. I'm gonna fuck you like the whore you are and I'm going to cum inside you Andrea. I know you don't want that to happen you better make me cum slut!"

"Please come for me sir! Fuck my stinky feet. I love you fucking my sweaty and stinky feet. I'm sorry I was such a cock tease. I deserve everything you're doing to me. Please tickle my feet. Punish me harder by tickling me and I deserve to be tickled for being such a bitch. I should've shown you my feet when your asked. Smell my stinky socks and look at the soles of my feet. Fuck my feet harder sir please!"

I heard him grunting and saying my name as he pulled his cock from between my feet and ordered me to point my toes as he feverishly jerked off all over the soles of my feet. As he caught his breath he told me to keep my feet there so that the cum couldn't run off. He told me to keep them there until I he told me otherwise. I thought my ordeal was over.

He crawled up by my head and told me to open my mouth. When I did he stuffed both of my disgusting sweaty ankle socks in my mouth and wrapped duct tape around my mouth and head many times. He laid on his back on the bed beside me. He laid there panting catching his breath. I was wondering if he was going to untie me before he left. Instead he told me how much he enjoyed round one. He laughed when he saw my eyes well up with tears. "It's like I've been telling you Andrea. You really got to quit being so fucking stupid. Did you really think that I was done with you? Are you really that fucking stupid? I haven't even began to play with you. I've got the whole weekend and I'm going enjoy every single part of you. I'm going to enjoy you in every way possible as many times as possible. This weekend has just begun cunt."

With that he got dressed and added more restraints to my body. Securing me to the bed. "Good thing we both know that nobody's going to come looking for your sexy little ass for a while! I've got some errands to run to make sure that nobody bothers us. I'll be back in a little while so why don't you just lay here and think about what's in store for you." He laughed as he left the bedroom and closed and locked the door.

I began to cry uncontrollably and let my legs rest on the bed. I laid there thinking how did I let this happen and I has I felt his cum slowly running down the soles of my feet and dripping off the tips of my toes. That's when I felt a strange wetness between my legs and I was horrified that my body was betraying me. How in the fuck am I getting wet? I fucking hate this guy and he's going to humiliate and degrade me all weekend. Why is this making me wet?

12