Andrea Asks for a Raise

Story Info
Andrea needs to go the extra mile to prove her worth.
1.3k words
4.01
26.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had taken two weeks for Andrea to muster the courage to ask her boss for a raise, and today was the day she had decided that she was going to do it. She badly needed the money. She woke a full hour before the alarm and spent an hour getting dressed. She did and redid her hair trying to get the perfect balance of sexy but professional. She wore her best business suit, a navy blue jacket and skirt over a sheer white blouse, camisole and bra. She had joked with her best friend that she would not wear anything under the blouse if she thought it would get her the raise, but she thought her best chance was to look professional more than sexy. The skirt came down to just above her knees which showed her legs off very nicely. She finished off the look with a pair of blue patent leather pumps with three-and-a-half-inch heels.

She walked into the office 45 minutes before 8:00 AM. Most of her coworkers had still not arrived. Mr. Barker, her boss, was already working in his office. Andrea went to her desk to prepare herself mentally. She checked herself in a mirror and walked with all the confidence she could muster towards Mr. Barker's office. His office door was open. She knocked on the door and peered inside.

"Mr. Barker," she started "Can I talk to you about something."

Ron Barker frowned as he looked up at her. He threw his pen down onto his desk. "Yeah, come on in," he said, already looking annoyed about something. Andrea hoped it wasn't her.

Andrea closed the office door behind her, signalling that there she needed to talk to him privately, and sat down in the chair opposite her boss. "Mr. Barker," she began, "I've been working here for almost two years, and I my raise last year barely covered cost of living." She paused. "I deserve a raise because ..."

Mr. Barker cleared his throat loudly, interrupting her and said "Hold it right there. No. I can't do it."

Andrea had thought that she deserved and would get a raise, but she thought he'd give her a hearing at least. "But Mr. Barker," she protested, "I really need..."

Her boss cut her off again. "No!" He looked at her for a moment. "Kiss my ass."

"But," she protested.

"No. better yet, suck my cock!"

There was silence in the room. Andrea was shocked; her cheeks burned with humiliation. Mr. Barker was known for the occasional F-bomb, but she had never heard her boss use language like that before. She sat frozen, unable to speak; she looked at him with her jaw hanging loose in disbelief. After - what seemed to be a long silence - he asked "is that all?"

Without answering, she stood up. Her mind was racing: what was she to do about the rent, her bills, car payment. She turned and stepped away from her chair. Did she have any options? Any choice? She was breathing hard, and her heart was pounding in her chest. Quitting was obviously not an option. Lodging a complaint with HR was not going to get her the money she needed.

"No Sir," she replied and swallowed hard. Then as if her feet had a mind of their own, she took a step - not towards the door but - towards her boss, Mr. Barker, on his side of the desk. She continued to put one three-and-a-half-inch pump in front of the other until she was standing in front of her seated boss who had swivelled his chair to face her.

Andrea looked at Mr. Barker's face. He seems almost as surprised as she was by her actions. She knelt down on the floor at his feet. Then she slid her hands up his thighs. Looking into his eyes, she said "Is that what you want sir?"

Mr. Barker was silent. She wasted no time to put her hands over the bulge in his pants and starting to stroke it. She could feel it already getting harder. Andrea couldn't believe what she was doing. She was shocked by her own actions; part of her wanted to run away, but it was too late for that; she was actually going to go through with this. However, even more surprising to her was that she was very turned on. She could feel her pussy tingling. She sat back on her heels for a moment and cupped her breasts in her hands. Her hands massaged her breast and squeezed her nipples between her fingers. Mr. Barker's eyes were wide and staring at her tits. Her nipples were hard and poked visibly though her blouse.

Seeing how he was looking at her excited Andrea even more. She decided that if she was going to do this, she was going to do it right. She bit her bottom lip and started to undo the buttons of her blouse. Her actions were slow and deliberate. She took her blouse off and threw it onto his desk. Then she lifted her camisole to expose her bra. She put her camisole with her blouse.

Andrea had not put much thought into which bra to wear, but it was one of her sexiest bras. The cups were so sheer they were virtually transparent. Mr. Barker's hands reached out to her tits and squeezed them with his meaty fingers. She slipped the bra straps off her shoulders to help him pull her bra down around her waist. Then she slid her hands up his thighs and felt his huge hard cock inside his pants.

Ron Barker stood up from his chair in front of her. Andrea knelt at his feet and undid his belt and pants. She pulled his briefs down to allow his hard cock to spring out in front of her nose. Looking into his eyes, she took the shaft in her hand and started to stroke it slowly up and down. Then she heard a moan from her boss's lips as she leaned forward and took the head of his cock in her lips.

Andrea had no love for her boss. He had been an asshole and a tyrant, but at that moment, she loved his cock. She cupped his balls in one hand as she stroked it with the other hand. Her tongue licked the full length of his cock. She sucked the head lovingly, taking it deeper and deeper into her mouth, teasing his balls; she was making love to his cock.

Within a few minutes, she could taste his precum and his cock seemed harder than ever before. She could tell her was getting close, and she knew they could both be fired if they were caught at this moment, so she wasted no time make him cum. She took his cock into her mouth and started to stroke it faster. She took a few quick strokes with just her mouth, taking his cock as deep as she could into her mouth.

Finally, with his cock almost in her throat, she heard him grunt and his hot cum filled her mouth. She held her lips tightly around the shaft of his cock as she swallowed, swallowed and swallowed until his balls were empty. Andrea let his cock slip from her mouth and looked up at him. She licked her lips and lapped up any cum what she has missed.

Mr. Barker fell back and slouched down in his chair as Andrea got up and started to dress. They were both silent, unsure what to say. Andrea wanted to ask if she was going to get a raise now, but she didn't want to sound like a whore. Besides, she had actually enjoyed sucking him.

Andrea dressed and walked to the closed office door. She put her hand on the door knob, paused and looked back at Mr. Barker. He nodded once, and Andrea walked out into the now busy office space.

A week later the mail clerk dropped an envelope on Andrea's desk with her payslip for this week. Andrea opened the envelope and looked at the amounts listed for gross pay, deductions and net pay. She smiled and put the payslip in her purse.