Andrea Believes in Home Schooling

Story Info
She tutors in sex.
10.1k words
4.22
53.3k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This tale is a joint effort, kind of like a tennis match where SplendidSpunk and I would write a bit and pass it to the other, back and forth. Kind of like fucking in a way. So I would be real interested just as SplendidSpunk would to know if it works for you. Did we get you hard or wet, did we leave you with sticky fingers? If you want let me know, and I will be sure my partner hears your comments as well. Andrea)

It happened again last night and I hate myself for letting my own frustrations dictate my mood this morning. I am married to a wonderful man who has given me three wonderful children. He works hard so I can remain at home and he has always been great in my bed or wherever we choose to enjoy each other. Sometime ago he and I opened up our marriage and while I won't go into all the details of that part of our life, I will tell you that my loving husband has met so many of my fantasies, watching me with another women, sharing multiple women with me and my favorite allowing me to experience being gang banged. I've enjoyed having five cocks all at my command, two in my hands, one in each of the other holes god has given me. We enjoy these occasional forays into the less socially acceptable arenas, but it's not an everyday thing, more of a special occasion, like a present for a birthday or anniversary. My tubes are tied and we take whatever precautions we have to for health reasons, but so far almost anything goes. I am working on something for his birthday in ten months but other then that our life is day to day just like yours.

So why was I frustrated to the point where it ruined my mood today? In one word probably the fucking economy. My poor loving husband worries about his job and works harder then he should to assure that his family is secure. Consequently, he is a tired man and his capability to get me off has become spotty to say it as nicely as I can. Last night, he came and passed out leaving me still horny and needing relief. I hate myself for being frustrated with this man who does so much for us and that's why I am pissed at myself this morning and unfortunately both the kids and my dear sweet husband had to suffer my ego driven mania this morning.

The kids will forget their crazy mom as soon as they get on the bus, too busy with their friends and their days to give a damn about my actions but my husband will take my mood with him and by the time he comes home tonight he'll be apologizing to me and that's just wrong, damn it. Not tonight, no I will not let that man take my stupid egocentric craziness and believe it's his problem. No fucking way.

I called my mom and got her to pick up my kids, keep them for the night and deposit them back at school tomorrow and I was going to make sure that my husband was treated like a king tonight and if I had to get on my knees and beg I would get him to forgive me for being such a asshole. I did bathe and dress to appeal to him, but I did not do so to seduce him, no I wanted to apologize and be nice to him, not be a demanding cunt just looking for my own needs to be satisfied. I'll give him a blowjob if he wants but I will not make him more tired screwing his selfish wife, no I was not.

"Hey babe! How was your day?"

God he looked beat. I led him to his favorite chair and made him sit and relax then went to the fridge to grab him a beer and a glass of wine for me. Handing him the cold beer and then sitting on the couch I said

"John, I am sorry for this morning. I am such a self centered bitch some times I just want to rip my own head off. You look like you've been run over today and if I contributed to that I am so very sorry."

"Andi you had nothing to do with my day, I knew you were a bit off this morning and I know why."

"John, I am sorry."

"No, Andi we both should be sorry. I'm just so tired it's hard for me to enjoy you the way I want to. I know I went too quick last night and didn't do for you as I should or would."

"John, please it's me. I know all you do for us and for me to be so easily irritated just because I didn't cum, is so childish I wish you'd take me across your knee and spank me like the child I am."

"Andi, we both know where that would lead and I got to admit I just don't have that energy tonight."

"Shit, John the last thing I wanted to do today was to ask you for sex, I was serious about being a child though, but agree that you spanking my ass would lead to sex. I just want to know what I can do to help you. babe?"

He grinned and then shook his head.

"What John, what so funny?"

"Now don't get mad at me it was just a fleeting thought."

"John, I'm the one who you need to get mad at, I promise you I am not about to get mad at the man who does so much for us all."

"Ok, you know how we've been pretty open about our sex. You know we both enjoy watching and participating with other partners and such?"

"Yeah and you know I enjoy it a lot, because I see how it makes you harder and more demanding of me after, and I love it. So?"

"Well I just wondered about how valuable you are in bed and...."

"Shit you want me to hook? Troll the streets?"

"Don't be mad at me, I told you it was a fleeting thought."

"I'm not mad, John! I am stunned thought and if I wasn't scared about the disease and the violence I might consider it for you. It would be money, which might ease things a bit, but no. Imagine if anyone found out!"

"Yeah, I just thought it would get you some satisfaction and you'd not need for me to be the super stud all the time. I really didn't think about the money but that would be good too."

"Well that was fun, lets eat."

I'd made his favorite meal and he seemed to enjoy it and the quiet of no kids arguing and bustling about the house. Later that night as we cuddled, no sex, John said.

"Remember when I said you need to find some eighteen year old, someone who could just keep cumming for you?"

"Yeah and remember how I told you that while most eighteen year olds might have the energy they wouldn't have the talent and I'd most likely end up full of cum but no more satisfied."

"Yeah, life's a bitch. You got the stamina to get hard a lot but not the control to do anything good. By the time you've learned the control you've lost got the stamina. I wish I'd had someone like you when I was eighteen to teach me what I should do. I spent so much effort just finding a girl who'd let me go there it was years before even knew she might want something too."

Sleep was good that night and in the morning after I'd happily fed and gotten my husband off to work, giving him a good blow-job at the door to make his day easier I slipped on my running shoes and started to stretch. I ran a lot to stay trim for my man and for extras we sometimes enjoyed. Being naked, a girl wants to look her best as well as fuck well you know?

So I ran or jogged or whatever and as I neared my house I saw one of the neighbor's boys, Anthony, he was sitting on the bumper of his car and looking like his world had exploded on him.

I stopped to see how he was.

"Anthony you look like shit what's up?"

"Same old same old Mrs. Jackson. Life, you know? Growing pains and all that!"

"So either your girl friend dumped you, she said no, your car needs work or your parents won't let you go to the college of your choice. Close?"

"The girl thing. She said yes and I was useless and now she says bye."

"Anthony girls are such fools sometimes. They always think they know everything, shit even John fails in the sack now and again, don't let it get you down."

"That's just it Mrs. Jackson this isn't my first failure with her. I just can't seem to figure it all out, like its advanced algebra to me. This isn't something you can get a tutor for either. Plus I'm sure she'll put my failure on the grapevine. Life sucks.

"Anthony, come on in I want to ask you something, got time for a cold drink?"

"Sure Mrs. Jackson"

"By the way Anthony call me Andi.

He followed me into the house where I offered him a coke. We sat at the kitchen table, just talking, when finally, I said, "Anthony, I have a proposition for you. What if I said you could have a tutor to help with your girlfriend problem?"

Anthony choked on a mouthful of coke and said, "Mrs. Jack...er...Andi, what are you talking about?"

"Well, Anthony, I have a problem of my own, and I could use your help. So if you help me, then maybe I can help you."

"What kind of problem could you have that I could help with, Mrs. Jack...Er...Andi?"

"It's like this. John and I have a very open and honest relationship, you don't need all the details, but know that when he comes home today, he will know of our conversation, and if he gives his blessing, I would like to tutor you, teach you how to please me. If you can please me, then you can probably please any young girl your age. All you would have to do is be available for me, to use, to fuck, when I need it. John is great in bed, but there are times when he is too tired and can't make me cum. He gets his and I don't get mine. He jokingly told me that I needed an eighteen year old boyfriend to help him keep up with me. And while the thought of that is nice, you yourself said that you have failures. I think that's the case with any eighteen or nineteen year old. So, you need a tutor, and I need someone to get me off on a regular basis. Do you think we could work something out? Of course, without John's agreement, I can't do anything and this conversation never took place. However, I am sure he would agree."

"Er, Mrs. Jack...Andi, I can't believe you would offer that to me. There has to be a catch. I mean, we never had a conversation about sex, other than the generic, 'Hey Anthony, how they hanging' you throw at me every once in a while. I mean, don't get me wrong, if you are serious, I would love it. But what's the catch?"

"There are only three 'catches' as you put it. First, as I already said, you would need to be available for me to use you. That means, other than work and school, when I call, you come. The second is a little more serious. No one, and I mean no one, is to know of our arrangement but you, John and me. Not your friends, your family, no one. I will show you things you have only dreamed of. Lastly, I don't want this to get out, but if you have a friend or two who are in the same boat I'd like to have a good tutoring business to help with the family finances, but it has to be kept quiet, I don't want anyone coming to me who's mouth s loose. Here's the thing, Anthony, when you moved in next door, you were sixteen. I waited and waited until you turned eighteen so I wouldn't feel shame when I looked at you. Now that you are of age, I want you as my boy toy."

"So there is a charge for this?"

"Anthony, I don't want you to think I'm some sort of whore, because this is more like sexual counseling. Part of John's issue is that the economy sucks and this is an area I am very good at. I figured if I an help you learn to be a competent lover it might be a skill to market. Now, I'm going to give you free lessons, as long as you obey all the rules. If you know any other boys, at least eighteen, who might want to purchase some training so they can learn how to please a woman let me know, but it will still always require John's approval for each of them."

"Jee, Andi, I know lots of guys who, if they'd admit it, are just lost when it comes to this."

"You know John said just the other night, when I was young I had the energy but not the talent, now that I've got the talent I don't always have the energy. With my help Anthony, you will have both the talent and the energy. I know you're going into the service and there will be lots of women who love a man in uniform."

"Ok. I'm in when do we start."

"First thing we start with is some basic understandings. When you wanted to play baseball you had to learn how to throw the ball, then where to throw it and then how to catch it etc. right?"

"Yup, took a long while to learn all that and then to understand how and when to do everything."

"Well fucking is the same thing, it's one thing to learn how to put your cock in a girl, its another to understand what she likes and when to do it. You have to learn how to read your girl. So let me start today with lots of words, next time we can try a few things and get you going. Also I am going to give you homework too."

"So Andi, if someone else were to want you as a tutor, what would the tuition be?"

"Well for the classroom stuff about $100 an hour. To check to see if the student has done the homework and learned anything it's $200 an hour, and for the labs $500 an hour. The labs are where the student gets to practice on me."

"Wow, you're sure giving me a break Andi."

"Not really Anthony. Remember once your trained to do this right, you are committed to coming when I call and getting me off. If you don't pay attention and learn how I like it, then I might have to replace you with another student, give him your scholarship. So you had best be willing to follow my orders and do what I tell you, OK?"

I spent the next hour talking to Anthony about women and what they might like and how he should watch and listen to see what motivates them. I told him what I liked ( well not all of what I liked if you know what I mean) and how I liked to be treated. I told him to make sure if he went bareback that he really liked the girl because the odds of him getting her pregnant and tied to her for a long while, even if its only in child support, is serious. Even when using a condom I told him to make sure he liked the girl because nothing is 100%. Then I told him about warming the girl up, getting her to want to have more and not pushing more on her.

I talked about how to take it slow and to watch to see what she liked, if he touched her tits and she groaned or moaned or even was more direct and said,

"Oh yeah baby squeeze my tits!"

That these were ways to learn what turned the girl on. I told him guys were pretty easy, rub their cocks and spread your legs and most guys are chomping at the bit to do it. To break things up a bit I asked him.

"What do you like best about sex Anthony?"

"Well Andi, from everything you've said today, I know this is probably wrong, but I love it when I cum. If feels so good."

"Anthony, there is nothing wrong with that, but what do you think your girl would like best?"

"I got to be honest with you Andi. I really don't know!"

"Well if you like to cum, don't you think she might like the same thing? To her she'd call it an orgasm but its pretty much the same thing."

"It makes sense, but I've never seen a girl do that, I wouldn't know what to look for."

"You've never watched porn?"

"Yeah, some. Is that when the girls start wiggling and yelling OHHHH?"

"Anthony that's just bad acting, but the girls body will sort of jerk and spasm just like your cock jerks a bit when it lets go."

"I got ya Andi."

"I've given you enough for today. Tonight, if you can, watch a porn movie and jerk off. But and this is important Anthony. Just when you think you're ready to cum, stop and let yourself cool off, then when you feel under control start again. When you come tomorrow I want to know how many times you were able to stop. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"Tomorrow, as long as John approves we will move on to some more physical stuff. Understand Anthony I plan to check your homework, so that means I intend to watch you jerk off and stop at least as often as you say you did in your homework."

"Do you want me to bring the porn over with me Andi?"

"No, Anthony, if John approves of this then I will be your porn. I will be playing with my pussy for you. It will make if harder for you, I think then a porn movie. Are you willing to try?"

"Yes Andi. This is a great thing you're doing and I won't let you down."

Later that night in bed I told John my plan. He readily approved of my plan with a few changes. We sat in bed that night, I was stroking his cock slowly as I told him about my conversation with Anthony. He was excited and leaking pre-cum on my hand. I explained my fee structure for friends. We also agreed that both he and I would have the final approval on whom Anthony could tell and bring to "class".

John's exception was simple. I was to video tape my sessions with Anthony and any others he might bring to me. Basically, John wanted to watch. This was for our pleasure only, and he wanted to add these tapes to his collection of the others we have entertained. I agreed to this and told him I would start taping with our masturbation session tomorrow. At this point, John was close to cumming and I dropped my mouth to his cock and took him in, all the way into my throat. This was about all he could stand and after a few thrusts he shot a load of cum down my throat. And then he rolled over and went to sleep. Of course!

The next day, as I was returning from my jog, I saw Anthony sitting on my porch. I smiled, thinking, "Boy, this kid is eager!"

"Good morning Mrs. Jack...er...Andi. Howareyouwhatdidjohnsay?"

It sounded like one long word, but I think he said how are you, and what did John say? "Well, Anthony, he agreed with one little exception. He wants me to tape our sessions. Are you ok with this? If not, the deal is off."

Of course, he agreed. What eighteen year old wouldn't agree to be taped in order to get laid. So we went in. I had Anthony get comfortable on the couch. I told him I was going to take a quick shower, to wash the sweat from my jog off, and he was to be naked when I returned. But he wasn't to touch himself yet.

After my shower, I put on a short robe and walked into the living room. There he was, in all his glory. He didn't have the biggest cock I had ever seen, but it was better than average. I arranged myself across the room from him, out of range of the camera, and talked to him a minute. I told him that we were going to go over his homework. And then we would get into some other things.

I took off my robe, and spread my legs and started to rub my clit. I asked Anthony how many times he was able to stop last night. He said he was able to stop five times, but wanted to try for more next time. I told him we would stick with five for now and told him to start stroking his cock for me. I had to stop him as he was going so fast his hand flying on his hard cock.

"Slow down. This is not a race, didn't you listen to me at all yesterday? Slow and easy, bring yourself off slowly, remember we are trying to get you so you can satisfy a woman. Besides, mutual masturbation can be as much a turn on as fucking."

He slowed down.

"Watch my hand as I stroke myself Anthony. Match your hand speed to mine."

I stroked my cunt slowly and watched as Anthony tried to watch my cunt and stroke himself.

"If you can hold off cumming till I orgasm, I'll give you a treat."

That slowed him down and I loved watching his cock as his hand caressed it, I had to stop myself from stepping over and grabbing it. My own pussy was wet now and I felt some stirrings. I knew I'd cum easily with this young stud watching and I hoped I could cum before he did I really wanted to give him the surprise. I got my wish and my orgasm flowed over me. Anthony simply stopped what he was doing and watched my body quiver and shake as my fingers plowed in and out of my cunt.

"Wow, Andi. That was so cool, I never knew women did that. "

A bit out of breath I said.

"We women love that, Anthony and if you can make it happen for your girl, you will have her. Now since you managed not to cover my couch with cum, I have a surprise for you."

I went and knelt before him and as I bent over to take his throbbing cock into my mouth I said.

"Just let it go when you want Anthony, you've proven to me that you have the potential, this is your reward."