Andrea Believes in Home Schooling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Andi, I am going to cum in your mouth if you don't stop, I mean it! Oh God, you aren't stopping, I'm gonna, I'm gonna AAAAHHHHH"

I was rewarded for my efforts with a mouth full of hot creamy cum. I swallowed all that I could, but again, let a little dribble out of my mouth and down my chin. I scooped this up and rubbed it into my nipples, making them slick and harder than they already were.

I took his cock out of my mouth and continued stroking it, to bring him back to full monster size. When he was fully hard, I had him lie down on his back, put on a condom, and I straddled him. I was wet and ready for this monster, even having already had Anthony earlier today. I reached down and held his cock up and rubbed it over my wet pussy to get it lubed a little, and started to slide it into me, slowly for the first few inches. I can't believe how full Kevin was making me. I was close already just from being stretched wide. I smiled for the camera, than fell down on Kevin, taking him all the way in. Oh my God! I was so full of cock. He was bumping my cervix, giving me that extra bit of pleasure/pain that I enjoy.

I backed off of him, slowly again, watching the look on his face as he is finally getting fucked for the first time. I fall back down, taking him all the way again, and then picked up speed. I was riding that cock like crazy, in and out, all the way on both strokes. And I was cumming all over his monster cock. I almost couldn't control myself but I managed, with a little help from Kevin. I had moved his hands to my hips and instructed him to help me by lifting me up. I then moved my hands to my clit, and began rubbing my little button harder and faster as I rode him. Since he had cum once, I knew this was going to last, and I was happy for that.

But I wanted something different. "Take me from behind, Kevin fuck me with that monster cock while I am on my hands and knees."

I got off of him, and rolled over. I wiggled my ass at him, and helped him guide his cock back to my pussy. I wasn't sure if I was going to allow him to take my ass, I just wasn't sure I could handle that. He got back in my pussy and started slamming his cock in and out of me, His balls slapping me on each down stroke. I had to push my face into the bed in order to keep the neighbors from hearing my screams of pleasure. I don't know what came over me, but I knew I had to have it in my ass. I knew it wasn't going to be easy, but I was up for the challenge.

I looked over at Kevin and could see he was still pretty hard and I rolled the condom off his cock then licked the cum from his cock before flushing the condom and retuning next to him. I had a nice business going now and Anthony at my beck and call so life was good. John was back to the great fuck he'd used to be, I was getting all the cock I could handle and in a few minutes I was going to take a monster into my ass, as much for me as for John who I knew would not believe it when he saw it.

As I thought I let my hands casually stroke Kevin's cock and he said.

"Ma'am, if you keep doing that I'm gonna need some relief, if you know what I mean."

"Kevin, I know exactly what I'm doing, and please call me Andi, you make me feel so old, but your cock makes me feel young and I like the young feeling so much better."

"Ok, Andi. Are you sure? I mean I love it, I enjoyed my first fuck, my first real blow job and I really do feel like I can have sex now. I mean you've cured me."

I had to think fast because I knew I'd want this boy again and again, as often as he'd be willing. I knew he would eventually become someone I'd serve and submit to just to have that cock.

"Kevin yes I am sure and thanks for giving me credit for the cure. But there was nothing wrong with you Kevin. You just have to be patient, maybe more so with every girl and let her get used to your cock. Never start on top, always let the girl sit on you so she can take as much of you as she can handle, as she can handle it. Until then I would like to see you at least once a week to keep you satisfied until you find your girl, more so if you need the relief."

"Watch what you say Andi, I might be here every day looking for that relief."

"Kevin for a while yeah, you might, but I'm a bit older and with the confidence you now have and the knowledge you will soon look for some young thing and when you find the right girl she's going to love what this cock will do to her. So be careful, or you'll have girls stalking you and pestering you for sex and sex alone. I know you want more than that Kevin."

"Yeah I do, and right now I'd like to have you again, that is if you're OK with that."

"Kevin yeah, I'm ready but I'm going to ask a big favor of you and I hope you will grant it. I want you to find a way to put that entire mother fucking cock of yours in my ass this time. I love anal sex and can only imagine how fucking good your cock will be."

"It's too big for that Andi."

"Ah sweetie, I think it will fit. Just listen to me and go slow OK?"

"Let me get another condom."

"I really wish you wouldn't Kevin, I do so want to feel you in me on that side. You can't get me pregnant in the ass and I want to feel your cock when you cum, would you take me that way, please?"

He nodded and I got back on my hands and knees and told him to spread my ass cheeks real wide then I felt that big mushroom head of his pressing lightly on my asshole.

"Kevin now slowly but steadily push, get that cock in. God yes baby that's good. Ok now push just enough for the head to pop through my sphincter and if I scream don't let it bother you, I know what's coming and I want it, OK?"

Kevin pushed until he stretched me so fucking wide I did scream but I quickly and breathlessly said.

"Shit Kevin ignore me it feels so fucking great now wait a minute, let me get used to that fat head inside me. Ok now slowly fill me up, you may have to push a bit harder but not faster. Oh god, yes. Damn it yes baby more get all of that beautiful cock in. I feel so fucking full. Don't stop I want it all baby."

"You got about three quarters Andi and its real tight I'm gonna have to push real hard."

"Damn it do it! I want you Kevin, I want my fucking ass filled with you. Damn it yeah, oh baby that feels so good. More! More damn it I want all of it."

When I felt his abdomen against my ass and looked down between my legs to see his balls up against my pussy I squealed in delight.

"Kevin it's fucking beautiful, just give it a second then start back, but don't go all the way back, maybe about half way then push back in again."

He did that slowly a few times and my pussy was dripping I could see my cum as it dripped onto the sheets I was someplace I've rarely been and I wanted it now, hard so I said.

"Ok baby now fuck me and fuck me hard. I'm gonna get real loud when you do Kevin but it's all so fucking good baby. NOW, FUCK ME NOW!"

Kevin began to quicken his pace and used a little more force with each thrust. I screamed for joy, called out words I can't repeat and begged him to go harder to give my ass as much as he had. He complied and was soon fucking the living hell out of my ass and I was cumming continuously. The sheets under my pussy were not damp, they were soaking fucking wet.

I felt his cock start to jerk but when that first splash of hot cum hit so deep in my ass I passed out. I don't know how long I was out but when I woke I saw my husband John sitting in bed and watching a tape. In my slowly reawakening mind I heard my own voice shouting obscenities and moaning like a porn star. Eventually I put it all together and looked in my husband's eyes and saw them brimming with love and desire. Then the memory of that massive cock in my ass came back to me and I groaned and came again, startling my husband.

"Andi, I can't believe how big that kid was and that you took all of him in your ass. I don't know how long ago this happened but your still cumming, you slut. I love it and I hope you see a lot more of him. By the way he left a note and a couple thousand bucks for you. He said he had to go, he knew you were alive and breathing and hopes you might let him come back again. He left his number."

I came again as John read that note to me and memorized that phone number as if my life depended on it. Yes I wanted that cock again and again. Later when I finally stopped cumming and managed a hot shower and some food I took my husband to bed and asked him if he minded fucking a cock slut. He grinned and we fucked like kids. I was done in but John wanted to ask me a few things so I forced myself to stay awake and listen.

"First of all Andi, I love what you're doing, not just the extra cash but to be able to watch you fuck those boys. I want you to continue for as long as you want to but baby there is one thing I would like for you to do too!"

"John I know you know I'd do anything for you. Even now with my ass so sore and full of cum, and my pussy still vibrating from the fuck you just gave me, what can I do for you baby?"

"I think it's morally wrong to have an all-male class and I think you should go co-ed."

As he said that I realized how much I missed a good pussy to eat and said.

"John if I can do this with girls you know I will. I'll tell Anthony to spread the word, quietly but to now include girls who might want a little training."

And so if you ever come to my town, you might notice that quite a number of young men and women seem to be smiling a lot. My counseling business has grown and now I have a few cute little girls eating my cunt as I eat them and still getting paid well. I even on occasion bring in one of my star male students to help train the girls and believe it or not they both pay me for it. Life is good, Anthony and Kevin both have steady girls now who enjoy sex with them. So if you need any help..........