Andrea Ch. 02

Story Info
Dom & sub endure spanking contest.
2k words
4.14
21.5k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 02/07/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2: Criminal

Tonight will be the night where we show off our skills against, well, whatever it is we're doing. We received our note in the mail from Master J. It instructed us to show up at Club Fetish at 10pm sharp. Rick was dressed nicely, wearing black jeans, a button-up red shirt and sunglasses (sunglasses at night?!) I was sporting a short red dress that complimented my backside as well as my cleavage, with red spiked high heels. My black velvet choker reminded me of a dog collar, but it sure looked great with my black leather jacket! I felt sexy tonight.

We felt like different people, as we entered Club Fetish. All in attendance were wearing masks, collars (with leashes!), corsets, or other BDSM outfits. But everyone was pretty much wearing black.

As we walked past the bar, I felt many eyes on me. A girl in the corner, who had another girl on a leash, nudged her partner and pointed at me. I man standing at the bar in a 3-piece black suit tipped his hat to me. I imagined most of this crowd was regulars.

We sat at our reserved corner booth and ordered drinks. The waitress delivered a note with our drinks. When I asked her who it was from, she bit her lip and said, "Sorry, can't help you."

I quickly opened the note. In neat cursive letters was written:

My dearest Richard and Kristina,

I am so glad you have decided to join me this evening. This is a wonderfully fun and exciting club, one of favorites. I do so hope you have a lovely time.

As previously agreed upon, you will both do a service for me before I am willing to meet you. Andrea has spoken to me in regards to what you are both interested in; all will be discussed before we venture into anything. But first I must request that you get my attention this evening. I don't care how you do it, just do it. In the event that you back out, please do not contact me again. If you complete this assignment, I will find you here tonight. Remember, I'll be watching for you!

Sincerely Yours, Master J

My heart skipped a beat as I read through the letter a second time. I looked around the room, squinting to see if anyone was watching us. No one was. We had no clue as to what this Master J looked like.

"Well," Rick said with a sigh, "It looks like we're not going to get to meet this guy. After all, we have to get his attention. How are we supposed to get a single person's attention? I mean, look how packed this place is!"

It was true; Club Fetish was a crowded place tonight. I wondered if it was this busy every night. I was beginning to give up on the whole idea, when a poster above the bar caught my attention. It read, "Amateur Spanking Night". The contest was tonight!

"Honey!" I said, grabbing Rick's arm. "Look!" I pointed to the poster.

Rick turned to me, with one eyebrow raised. "You mean, enter the contest?"

"Yes!" I exclaimed. I ran to the bartender to get some contest details, and then ran back to our booth.

"Ok", I said, catching my breath. "It's a contest that any couple can enter. You can do anything you want to do on stage, except get naked."

"Whew!" Rick sighed in relief.

"It only costs $10 to enter. However many people enter is how much is in the pool in the end. All we have to do is put on a good show with a spanking...the crowd will vote! If we enter, we'll be able to get this guy J's attention for sure! Geez, we don't even have to win! He'll definitely see us on stage."

Rick though about it for a moment, then agreed that this was indeed the best way to get anyone's attention in this club.

I grabbed an entry form and paid the entrance fee.

We were going to be the fifth on stage. Numbers one and two were pretty good and number three was awesome! When we saw that couple number four were 2 girls, we got kind of worried. They were really good. They were also really hot! The crowd was cheering for more after they took their bows. My hands were sweaty and my heart raced until I felt it would burst from my chest. I probably would have thrown up if I weren't trying to stay serious for this Master J business.

Once couple number four exited the stage and the lights dimmed, a soft, sexy music began to play. Each entry gave you a choice of songs and mixes to be played during your "act". Rick chose a dark song that began off slow. As the woman's voice in the song sings the line "I've been a bad, bad girl", I step onto the stage. Rick and I lock stares. He flexes his right hand. He's ready. As the mood begins to embrace me, I can only hear two things in my mind: the song and our conversation from earlier.

He grabs my hair and I know he can see the fear in my eyes,

(Don't you tell me to deny)

He sits on the chair, pulling me over his knee in one quick move,

(I've done wrong and I wanna suffer for my sins)

I feel his hands run along my ass cheeks, down the backs of my legs, over my thighs. I am already wet with anticipation. He pulls my dress up over my ass cheeks and the crowd cheers with approval.

My hands placed firmly on the floor in front of myself, I try to brace myself for the first hit, but he toys with me. When my guard is down, I feel the first SMACK land on me.

I feel two more land on the same cheek. He switches to my other side. Thank god, because I can already feel the burning.

I know the crowd must be able to see my wet panties. I hear a few whistles, but beyond that I am lost in the pleasure, lost in the pain.

---------

"Don't worry about anything, hon. You know I wouldn't hurt you. I'll try to go easy", Rick tells me. I shake my head, disagreeing.

"You know that if you go easy on me we'll get booed off the stage!" I tell him. "There is no other way. You can't fake this. They'll know the difference."

Rick sighs. "Well" he says "Then I'll go full force on you. I'll give them what they want. But I've never been like that on you. A part of me has always held back." He puts his hand on my face. "You know I wouldn't feel right if I hurt you in any way".

I look back at him and say, "Well, don't hold back tonight. Please." We nod in agreement. I begin to shake with nervousness, as we approach the stage.

---------

He begins to get hard; I can feel his cock poking me in the stomach as he spanks me harder and harder. He begins to let go of his inhibitions.

I know he is sweating hard. His hands feel my ass cheeks as a stranger would, exploring, deliberately caressing.

His hands must be sore because my ass is swollen and red. The last few minutes have brought on the hardest over-the-knee spanking I've ever received. I whimper in pain, but he doesn't stop.

I kick my legs in a useless protest. He is not holding back. I feel like I have unleashed a monster on myself.

I am now almost drenched in sweat. The pain is great, but the pleasure makes up for it. I know Rick is enjoying himself, as I feel him get harder, his hard cock jutting into my stomach.

His left hand grabs a handful of my hair and pulls back. The crowd can now see the tears streaming down my face. I feel so embarrassed, I wish I could run now, but the crowd seems to approve. They shout "MORE!"

I try to cover my sore behind with my left hand, still using my right hand to prop myself up on the floor. He grabs my hand and throws it. Someone in the crowd yells, "Punish that naughty slut!" I hear him groan with lust.

(What I need is a good defense)

I get hit with about 10 hard SMACKS in a row. Then I feel Rick grab me by the hair and throw my from off his lap. What did I do wrong? He makes me crawl across the stage to where he stands. What is he thinking?!

('Cause I'm feelin' like a Criminal)

He takes off his belt and the crowd goes nuts. I feel so ashamed that I am about to get a whipping in front of these people, but a part of me is deeply turned on. My tear-stained face looks up. He forces me over on all fours.

(And I need to be redeemed to the one I've sinned against)

The first CRACK with the belt barely registers on my poor backside, because I'm so numb from my spanking. The next few CRACKS are so loud I can barely hear the crowd anymore, as they chant "WHIP! WHIP! WHIP!" over and over. I think I get about 10 licks, and then I'm done. I lay in a heap on the stage, mascara running down my face as I cry. He picks me up by my hair and "presents" me to the crowd. They howl with approval.

('Cause he's all I ever knew of love)

The lights and music cut out. The stage is black. The crowd continues to cheer.

Rick and I are now backstage. He grabs me in a big hug, picking me up in the air. When he reaches near my ass, I flinch in pain. He realizes this, and then puts me down, apologizing.

"I'm so sorry, baby. I didn't mean to hurt you. I mean, I know you like it rough. I know a part of you enjoyed being punished in front of all those people". A smile creeps over his face. "I am so damn horny now, all because of you".

His hand leads my hand to his crotch. I can feel how hard he still is. He knows how wet I am too. I wish we could just fuck right this second. But we have to wait until the contest is judged and hopefully we meet with Master J tonight. Rick lovingly wipes the tears from my cheeks and plants a tender kiss on my forehead.

"Don't worry, I'll make it up to you", he says. I smile back. We hear the judges call out to the contestants to come on stage for the voting.

We nervously hold hands, standing side-by-side with the other spankers/spankees. The man with the microphone announces to the crowd that they are to yell and cheer for their picks.

He holds his hands over a few couples that were on after us. They get so-so votes. The girls, couple number four, get a huge, loud vote from the crowd. When the man holds his hand over us, the crowd goes nuts. He decides that it will come down to us two couples. He announces that there will be an impromptu contest on stage, right this minute. It will decide the winner. A lump forms in my throat when I think that we have to endure more, especially in front of a rowdy group like this one! All this to meet this "Master J"? I sure as hell hope he's worth it.

***What kind of torture will Rick and Kristina be forced to endure on stage next? Will they finally meet Master J? Please check back for the next chapter!***

Disclaimer: The lyrics are from "Criminal", by Fiona Apple. I do not own this song, I'm just a fan.