Andrea Finally Overwhelmed

Story Info
The young sister was a slut and then there was Andrea.
4.7k words
4.47
31.3k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 1

Spoilt brat Sophia Rhodes chewed a lock of golden hair as she talked to the caller at the lunch table, disrupting conversation.

"Raymond, how wonderful that you are back home from France. Yes, I can come now. Bye."

Sophia's mother looked guiltily at their guest Grady, guilty because she'd allowed her younger daughter to develop into a wild child. "Sophia darling, Grady is your date for that cookout this evening."

"Huh? Oh of course – sorry Grady but my old date is back in town and needs me to be with him. Must dash."

As she rose from the table, blonde, beautiful and possessing not much else, particularly within the head, she prepared to flee but was forced to halt because of her father's barked "Sophia!"

She turned and stared at Stephen. "Try to stop me at your peril daddy."

"I...um...apologize properly to Grady who is your guest."

"Sure, of course. Sorry to bypass you Grady but you know how it is. Try Gloria Reynolds to fill in – she goes with anyone. Bye."

Grady gritted and visualized placing Sophia over his knee and belting her ass but frowned, knowing she'd think that was him being sexy and would wet all over his trousers. What a bitch.

Mrs Rhodes reached across the table and gripped Grady's arm said she was so sorry. It was a disgraceful exhibition of manners.

Grady had not lifted his hand to take hers but he acknowledged her words with a smile.

"And a few other things beside," grunted the father. "Go with Grady to the cookout Andrea."

"I beg your pardon?"

Stephen wasn't having two rebellions in two minutes, not from his daughters. "You have your orders."

"Father, you're not lording it over your workers. This is home where freedom and equality rule."

Grady swept his black fringe back and cleared his throat so noisily that the other three at the table looked at him wondering if a fishbone was giving him problems. The 28-year-old – same age as Sophia – looked uneasily at the unattached psychologist who reputedly could find no man to please her. He swallowed and said, "Andrea, I'm in deep crap. Please partner me to my father's fiftieth birthday cookout. Mom had told her sisters I've bringing the Rhodes girl."

"That's Sophia not me. Why didn't you put up a fight to stop my sister walking out on you?"

"Because I'm spineless."

"Oh yeah? A muscular guy like you can't handle a rebellious hothead who thinks only of her pussy? You could take out our entire family including absentee brother Paul in one charge."

Pam Rhodes listened to her daughter with great interest. It was unbelievable to hear Andrea express herself in this manner. Usually she was so disinterested she barely opened her mouth when guests visited. She certainly hadn't on this occasion until now and she'd never seen her daughter speaking up like this – and use of that foul word pussy.

Grady turned to Andrea: "Put your indifference or is it pride in you pocket and come with me."

"Oh I say, our guest does have balls."

Stephen chipped in. "Andrea, what on earth has gotten into you?"

"Sophia has finally brought home someone who perhaps interests me."

"Darling, how many glasses of wine have you had?"

"Two mother. Even you have to drink three before you begin to lose it."

"Look, let's cut to the bone," Grady said. "Get off your ass and go and get ready. You have an hour."

"Yes master," Andrea said leaving the table and telling Grady to help her mother clear away.

Pam obviously in a bit of a spin said, "You are having an unusual affect on our daughter."

"Do you think so? Sophia has probably told Andrea about our art collection and our pool and she wants to see them."

"Son, I rather think it's you she's interested in," said Stephen, coughing. "Something is going on here I don't understand."

"Sir isn't that part of the mystery that surrounds women?"

Stephen laughed and invited Grady to call him Stephen. Pam poured herself another wine, shaking her head.

Stephen went off to make some calls. When Pam said leave clearing up, Grady ask if he could go to Andrea's room.

"Why?"

"She's accepted my offer to date her; I don't want her running cold."

"That's the only answer I would find compelling. Off you go."

The bedroom door wasn't closed so Grady walked in, hands in pockets.

"What are you doing here?"

"To see as much of you as possible. I was hoping you'd be still in the shower."

She grinned and said he was taking far too much for granted. "Usually I have little interest in guys and don't be tempted to make a foul comment about that."

"I have no problem being the exception."

"As I said, you are taking far too much for granted."

"Sit down and I'll dry your hair."

"I'm managing very well thank you."

"Sit!"

Andrea lowered the towel and looked defiant and Grady jumped in before she could berate him.

"It's the perfect way to start you getting used to me touching you?"

She eyed him with a thin smile and said exactly why did he wish to touch her.

"Two people together usually can't avoid light contact," he said airily. "It will also ease the way for handling you if you get romantic notions."

Laughing, she sat on the chair at the make-up table and handed Grady the towel. "It was instinct I suppose but I knew you were unlikely to disappoint me totally."

Grady didn't answer because he had no answer.

They chatted and after toweling Andrea' hair and fluffing it with the comb and hair-dryer as he sometimes did for his mother (and sister before she left home and married) Grady said, "Care to stand and show me what's under that gown?"

Looking at him in the mirror while applying cream to her face, Andrea said evenly, looking for reaction, "You wish to see me nude?"

"Oh God, sorry. I thought you'd be wearing a bra and panties. I'm out of here."

"Stop," she laughed. "I don't mind you seeing all of me."

But he was gone.

Andrea went to her dresser and dug out her sexiest lingerie, humming and smiling. It was one of the few times in her adult life the 30-year-old felt she was wanted.

She'd heard about Grady on Thursday evening watching TV with her sister when Sophia said as if awe, "I can't believe this, I'm going to date Grady Wright Saturday for the third time. That's almost going steady, something I haven't done since high school."

"Unusual yes," Andrea said dryly. "You usually use them, abuse them and dump them."

"Cow," Sophia had said, pretending to claw her conservative sister's face.

They remained quiet watching two young women shaping up for a catfight and when the hero walked in and defused it, Andrea said: "Bring him to Saturday lunch and let mom form an opinion."

"Why?"

"She believes you cohabit with scum."

"I'd be more impressed hearing your opinion."

Andrea smiled and said she only gave opinions to fee-paying clients and that response earned a horse-bite on the thigh.

Well, now that Andrea had seen him and decided it had been worth Sophia bringing him to lunch she had surprised herself by agreeing to be his fill-in date. Besides being unusually polite for a guy Grady had shown a little aggression toward her and Andrea was not used to that. Guys usually acted uneasily around her. Well, she did tend to dress conservatively and act a little like a recluse. She went to Sophia's bedroom to borrow something.

Pam almost dropped the dishes Grady had just handed her as she watched Andrea walk into the room on her only pair of high-heel shoes. Her hair was down, her lipstick was the brightest Pam had even seen on her and she was wearing one of her sister's cocktail dresses – a black lacy designer piece of material. The little black dress revealed Andrea did indeed have breasts and being abbreviated showed an incredible length of leg. Well, Andrea did have the best legs of the Rhodes women. Knowing her elder daughter would be nervous about breaking out of her conservative shroud Pam simply said, "You look lovely dear. You make my heart sing."

Stephen entered the room from the opposite direction and just gawked.

"Say what you've thinking daddy."

"I thought, oh God, she's going out in her underwear. I had no intention of putting you down Andrea."

"It's okay daddy. This is far too radical for me. I'm off to tone down."

Grady sprang to her side and said, "Are you coming or are you going to fight me? I gave you sixty minutes to get ready and you've taken almost ninety. Let's not spoil a perfect picture. Although my father is a surgeon and is turning fifty he's modern and surrounds himself with likeminded people. You will be a perfect fit; that I promise you. Are we off?"

Andrea hesitated and walked to her mother, hugged her and said, "Bye mom." She then patted her father on the cheek. "Bye dad, try to be kind to mother tonight. You guys should go out to a nightclub."

As the couple walked to Grady's car Andrea asked Grady had he noticed the difference in her?

"You almost always wear your hair up and this little number is your sister's dress and that's probably her lipstick. Am I correct?"

In a small voice Andrea said yes.

"Don't be embarrassed, I'm thrilled you are on a roll. I'm pleased you are making the effort I guess to please me."

"Yes."

"May I kiss you?"

"Yes."

It was soft and gentle and Andrea wondered was that her suppressed hormones stirring. She looked up and saw her mother at the window and gave a small wave, apparently undetected by her partner. Her mother waved back, excitedly.

As they continued walking to the vehicle she thought although she occasionally had sex she usually had been disappointed, feeling it had taken her nowhere and left her tired, sweaty and messy, thinking sex was not was it was cracked up to be. Except other people expressed it differently, including authors. She expected she was about to learn something new about sex; that is when she permitted Grady to advance in that direction. Tonight? Perhaps if they became that way inclined.

"Is this your car, it's lovely."

"No it belongs to my employer."

"What do you do?"

"I'm director of marketing for a company distributing food spices throughout the country."

"You are young for such a responsible position."

"Do you think so? Dad's brother Moss who's the major shareholder in the company does not share that opinion. I began working for him while at college at his request. He is grooming me to be his successor and says I have excelled at every task he's given me."

"I didn't mean..."

"I know, you didn't express anything but surprise at my elevation and now you know the reasons. I bet you are great at your vocation and you probably need a conservative demeanor in working as a psychologist."

"Yes, and to be warm and friendly as I specialize in working with small children. There is some opinion that I perform well."

"Parents?"

"Yes, you think with maturity."

Grady checked for oncoming traffic, was in the clear and drove off. "I think and act too conservatively for some people. Ask Sophia."

Andrea asked why should she do that when he was beside her and could tell her.

"You won't like what I say."

"Try me."

Grady sighed and said, "She pressed for me to seduce her on our first date and she was mad at me for backing off."

"What was your thinking?"

"I thought why make her into a bigger slut than she already was. Perhaps by pulling away I could teach her restraint was not such a bad thing."

"Grady, you cannot call Sophia a slut. How dare you?"

Grady shrugged and told Andrea he'd said she wouldn't like what he had to say. "You pressed me. I have not talked about this to anyone else, not even to Sophia."

"So that's why she went out with you the second time and was preparing to make it a third outing. She couldn't bear letting a guy go who hadn't screwed her."

"I wouldn't know."

They remained silent for a minute and then Andrea said softly, "I'm not saying we are right in denouncing Sophia like this but I agree with you my sister is a slut."

The car surged ahead a little and Grady turned to smile at her. "That's a reasonable comment and I appreciate it took something for you to say it. We're five minutes away from home. Do you wish to do anything later?"

Ohmigod, she thought. He had one thing in mind. Couldn't it wait?

"You mean sex?"

The vehicle served slightly He grinned and glanced at her, saying she shouldn't shock him like that.

"The function goes from 4:00 to whatever. I was thinking perhaps a movie followed by a burger. On the other hand your suggestion has merit."

Andrea had to steady her breathing. "I am anything but promiscuous."

"That I figured. But that's not the same as abstaining."

"Whoever would say it was? I thought you were the guy who didn't do it on first dates?"

"I'd be a liar to claim that. My comment was confined to Sophia."

"So it was, sorry. So where does that leave us?"

"Just where you'd want to be I guess."

"Great answer. This is a really lovely neighborhood."

Grady said yes, similar to where she lived. He didn't appear at all put out by the change of conversation.

* * *

Grady's mom Marlene surprised him by beaming at Andrea and saying, "Miss Rhodes, how lovely to have you here as Grady's guest. I thought he was bringing your sister. You addressed our Women for a Better City group a few months ago."

"Yes, a gathering of idealistic and intelligent women I thought. It was a pleasure addressing you folk but some of the questions had me sweating."

"You handled yourself superbly. Please call me Marlene and this guy in the striped trousers is my husband and birthday boy Gerald. Gerald this is..."

"Andrea," said Andrea.

"Andrea Rhodes."

"Ah, you have a sexy sister. You look astonishing charming. Was Andrea goddess of androids?"

Andrea colored and said he was too kind and she hadn't heard there was a goddess of that name.

They all laughed easily, leaving Andrea to feel she was welcome.

Some other arrivals removed the heat from her by drawing Gerald away with a warm, "Please excuse me."

Marlene also excused herself saying, "My three younger sisters were expecting to meet the exuberant Rhodes girl who is often in social pages of the morning newspaper but I shall tell them they'll meet the top shelf sister instead."

Andrea colored again.

Three and a half hours later Grady was driving Andrea to a movie, both saying they'd had a great time.

"You mother in particular was so lovely to me."

"She feels she knows you. After meeting you again tonight she would have gone to her laptop and checked your CV and glanced at other things on your website."

"How would she know I have a website?"

"What my mother doesn't know isn't worth knowing."

Andrea liked that response and softened toward Grady, a few drinks helping. "Like to take me parking, somewhere safe?"

"Our alarmed parking lot, empty right now, under my office would be the safety place from peepers that I know."

"Good, let's park there."

The steel mesh door rattled behind them and Grady drove in a few yards and turned the vehicle to face the exit.

"Well, here we are," he said inanely, smiling, leaving the interior light on.

Breathing a little unsteadily Andrea asked, "What now?"

"You unzip me, suck me till I'm yelling and then you strip off and climb on to your seat on hands and knees, your butt facing me."

Andrea emitted what sounded like a sob. "Very well." But as she reached for Grady's zip he grabbed her hand and pushed her back on to her seat gently.

"W-what is it?"

"Andrea, how can I express this? Ah, the problem we have is while sexually your sister is overcooked, in contrast you are underdone. Come on, let's go and have coffee."

As they went to stop outside a café Andrea said, "Please take me home."

"Sure thing baby. Please accept that I had no intention of being too hard on you."

Outside her home Andrea left the car and without offering her lips said, "Good night. I had a lovely time until thirty minutes ago."

Grady slapped the steering wheel, annoyed with himself, and drove home now aware Andrea did not like being directly confronted. At home he looked at her website and learned she specialized in dealing with young children with learning difficulties. So that's where she'd chosen to hide.

CHAPTER 2

The following Saturday night after his aborted evening with Andrea, Grady had taken his casual date home – three drinks and she was asleep, worse than his mom – and returned to the city, parked and walked to Club Cosmos. As he approached he saw Sophia Rhodes stagger out and throw-up over the hood of a car.

"Sophia, are you okay?"

"Some snake wanting a quick fuck has spiked my drink. Take me home."

Fortunately Grady kept a couple of boxes of tissues in the trunk of his car and a rug because some dames liked to do it under the stars. He drove home with Sophia wrapped in the rug, holding a box of tissues and with her head hanging out the open window.

Grady knocked at the Rhodes house and Andrea answered the door.

"Ohmigod, what have you done to Sophia!"

Her mother rushed out and said "Ohmigod."

Sophia groaned, "Someone spiked my drink."

The two women took Sophia from Grady and as he began following Andrea turned and snapped, "Get out of our lives you evil man."

"No it wasn't Grady who wanted to fuck me," Sophia slurred.

"Darling, you are upsetting mummy. You don't know what you are saying."

Grady closed the door and walked to his car, shaking his head. Andrea had not attempted to communicate since last Saturday and now she was left with this impression of him.

Damn.

Just before 9:00 next morning Grady's mother called he had a visitor. He went to the kitchen, wearing only old shorts as he had been working on his monthly report, and found Andrea in his mother's arms sobbing. Andrea looked up and said, "I'm so terribly, terribly sorry. Sophia woke this morning and remembered everything."

"Pour three coffees Grady," his mother said softly, stroking Andrea's hair.

When Andrea was settled Marlene left them.

"Feeling better?"

"Yes thank you."

"The McCallum's Boxer next-door is waiting for me to take him for a run. Want to accompany me. Mom will loan you everything you need."

"Your mother runs?"

"The way she eats and drinks she has to do something to burn away the pounds."

The friendly dog welcomed Andrea to the team and they proceeded at a shuffling run that was a trot for 'Boxer' the Boxer. To cope with breathing demands the runners engaged in short-sentence therapeutic conversation. A highlight to the exchange came when they neared the end of the run.

"Will you please date me again?"

"Yes, love to."

"When?"

Grady thought the sooner the better. "Tonight?"

"What about this afternoon?"

"Even better."

They agreed to go to a later afternoon movie and then to dinner.

Three dates later, when Andrea reached in a place Grady had not yet touched and offered the finger for him to suck he knew she was ready, subject to one more test.

"Now repeat that and you suck your finger."

The hesitation was almost imperceptible and she then did what he'd asked, looking at him without smiling, her brown eyes widening.

"Good girl. Shall we go to my office and ignored the security cameras?"

Andrea whispered yes.

Grady stood on a chair to tape white paper over the security camera in his office. "Get your clothes off."

"W-w-what about f-foreplay."

"You'll get plenty of that. You can't fuck well with clothes on."

She began undressing and when Grady jumped down and saw the little progress she'd made in stripping asked had she lost her interest and confidence. He dropped his trousers and briefs.

Andrea's eyes widened when she saw the size of his half erect cock and the size of his balls.

She licked her lips and spilled her breasts and saw Grady's eyes widen. "N-no, not at all. I... I'm looking forward to this."

12