Andrea's Aural Sex Adventure

Story Info
Andrea has sex-filled day while lover listens in.
5.4k words
4.73
22.1k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ptown
Ptown
1 Followers

My long-distance lover, Andrea, had a one night stand with Mark, a lawyer she met in a bar. As is our custom, I listened in over the phone while they hooked up that first night. Andrea came several times from Mark's oral ministrations, but, as things turned out, she didn't get to sample what she described as his "huge," cock. They exchanged several e-mails and phone messages, trying to get together, but met with no success. Exasperated that he seemed not to be pursuing her aggressively enough, Andrea, a shockingly beautiful blonde with a nearly insatiable appetite for sex, resolved to send him an ultimatum. But not wanting to look as desperate to fuck that huge cock as she actually was, she told me she was going to wait a week before she e-mailed him.

The week began to pass, but too slowly-I wanted to listen in as she took his cock inside for the first time, and she, too, was preoccupied. Ultimately she decided that she need Mark's cock inside her too badly to sit and let some time go by before she gave him the ultimatum. On only the second day, she sent him an e-mail: "Mark: I am losing my patience with you. Are you going to cum in my mouth tonight, or am I blowing you off once and for all? You need to reply today. I need a big beautiful cock in me tonight; if it is not going to be yours, it will be someone else's."

Mark replied in a predictably brief amount of time: "Andrea: Your wish is my command. I will be there tonight. I can't wait to have your hips in my hands as you kneel on your bed while I pound my cock into you from behind. What time do you want your first orgasm?"

She wrote him back, telling him to come to her apartment at 11:00. "bring your hard cock and a video camera," she told him. "Just come on in; I'll be waiting."

She sent this correspondence to me, and reading it, I was hard even before I saw the note she attached to the end: "Lover, call at 10:30, so I can tell you how wet I am getting waiting for Mark's cock. I wish you could be here watching, but I hope listening in and the video will be the next best thing."

Throughout the rest of the day, Andrea moistened with anticipation. She spent most of her time distracted by what his cock was going to feel like inside her. She told me later she was a little scared, because he is so big, but that thinking of a little pain just made her wetter. The whole day was pure anticipation for her. On her way to work, while she was there, and on the way home, Andrea described how she looked at every man she saw, wondering if she should fuck them to get some relief while she waited for Mark to come over that night. Andrea was beyond wanting to have sex; she needed it. On her way to lunch, she saw a good looking student, and the need for a cock--any cock--had her so inflamed, that a small whimper escaped her as she stared at his pants, trying to see how big his cock was. When he passed her, instead of continuing on her way to the lunch area, she detoured for the ladies' room.

Tucked away in a stall, Andrea unbuttoned her pants and pushed her hand down the front. The wetness she found there shocked her, even though she had felt it growing all morning. Rapidly, needing to cum, she leaned against the wall of the stall, legs spread wide, rubbing herself hard. The picture in her mind that Andrea latched onto was not one from the coming evening, but from the next day. As she slid her fingers inside herself, Andrea imagined herself on the couch, with a huge sex toy pushed far up inside her, watching a close-up from the video she and Mark would have made the night before. In the bathroom, she imagined the picture of Mark's cock filling the television screen as he pulls his cock from her mouth as he cums. She imagined herself recalling how wet she got, how she came, when the thick, hot, white jets landed on her face, and how she nevertheless almost got angry that he hadn't cum in her mouth. At that moment, Andrea heard the bathroom door open, but unable to control herself, unable to stop, she started to orgasm as she imagined herself on the video screen, Mark's cock in her hand, as she used it to push his cum into her mouth. Andrea was still cumming loudly as she imagined watching the video of herself licking his cock clean, and imagining telling Mark how much she loved having him fuck her mouth.

Andrea stayed in the stall for a few minutes, trying to come down slowly. She still had two fingers inside herself, and small noises escaped her mouth as she realized what a poor substitute they were for the huge cock she imagined having had the night before and that she was actually going to have that night. That thought sent her over the edge again, and she came again, knowing full well someone else was in the bathroom. Andrea's orgasm intensified as she remembered that she was being overheard.

After two intense orgasms, Andrea gathered herself together, and was in the process of buttoning her pants back up, when she heard moaning coming from the adjacent stall. An unfamiliar woman's voice said, "God, that was so hot. I wish I could cum like that."

Andrea, only momentarily taken aback by the stranger addressing her, replied, "I know you could, baby, if you were going to have the cock I will have tonight."

"Tell me," the stranger begged Andrea, moaning again. "I want to cum like that. I want us both to cum like that." Unbuttoning again, Andrea slid her hand back into her pants, and started telling the stranger about her plans for her evening with Mark. It was obvious that both women were intensely aroused at the idea of touching themselves in such close proximity to one another; both were enhancing their pleasure in the story with the mystery of not knowing one another and with the sounds of pleasure the other was making. It didn't take long before Andrea's tale had the stranger on the verge of a powerful orgasm, and Andrea was close, too. The stranger's moans were getting louder, more intense, more urgent.

"Cum for me, sweetie," Andrea told her, breathless with her own impending orgasm. "Cum for me like I will when he is fucking me with his huge cock. Think about having a cock in you that big. Think about the guy I'm going to fuck tonight. He has a cock so big it will fill me up so much it almost hurts." At that, the stranger exploded into an intense orgasm, and Andrea followed her, the two women cumming together.

"Thank you," whispered the stranger. "That was awesome." Andrea buttoned her pants a final time as she told the stranger that she loved listening to her orgasm. Andrea hurried out of the rest room before the stranger could exit her stall and ruin the mystery of the event.

As Andrea left the rest room, a man passed by. Obviously noticing a slight sheen of sweat on her reddened face, and noticing she was still out of breath, he stopped. "Are you all right?" he asked. Andrea smiled. "Yes, I am now. Could have used you a few moments ago, though. Thanks for asking." She strolled off, leaving him confused and a little suspicious, and leaving Andrea regretting not pulling him into the bathroom for a quick, hard fuck. Walking away, Andrea heard the rest room door open, and, just half a second after that, she heard the man's knowing chuckle. Careful not to turn around, an electric thrill shot through Andrea thinking of the sex the man assumed she had enjoyed with the other woman.

The rest of the day passed more quickly, with Andrea not quite so distracted by her need for Mark's cock. But those thoughts, as well as her adventure in the ladies' room, continued to distract Andrea, keeping her pleasantly on edge. Finally, though, the day was over, and she rushed home, rushed through dinner and began getting ready for Mark's arrival. Promptly at 10:30, Andrea's phone rang. She was lying in bed, nude, touching herself gently, trying not to cum. She pressed the speaker button, and said, "I wish you could be here for this. I would love for you to hold my head in your lap while he fucks me."

"Jesus, Andrea. I want that, too. I am so hard right now," I said.

"I have been wet all day," she told me. "All I could think about was being fucked. It led to the most amazing adventure at work today."

"Tell me," I said, and Andrea began to relate the story of the mystery woman. She was touching herself as she told me the tale, and I heard her voice deepen as she approached orgasm. "Cum for me, Andrea, I want to hear you cum like you did with the woman in the restroom."

"I'm close," she gasped out, "but it's almost 11:00. You need to just listen from now on. Mark will be here soon."

"OK, I'm quiet from here on. Talk dirty for me, be my slut. I want to hear you telling Mark how much you like his cock, how much you want it."

"God, I do. I need his cock," Andrea said. "It's so big," she barely gasped out, "God, I want it, I want it," she panted as she started to cum again. Andrea was so excited by the thoughts of his cock, and recalling the adventure with the woman in the bathroom, that the pace of her hand on her cunt never slackened after she came the first time. She kept touching herself with both hands; reaching down with her left hand, she was fucking herself with almost her whole hand, while, with her right, she rubbed her clitoris at a frantic pace as she came three times in rapid succession. Her back arched, head thrown back, I could hear Andrea loudly moaning-screaming- through a series of orgasms that, together, lasted nearly two minutes. I was hard, rubbing my cock at a furious pace, thinking about how gorgeous she must have looked at that moment of orgasm.

As the last orgasm subsided, Andrea opened her eyes, and Mark was towering there, in her bedroom doorway, all nearly seven feet of him. He had walked right in, as instructed. Andrea took him in, focusing on his cock bulging out of his pants, and she saw it before she even noticed the video camera on his shoulder that he had used to film her orgasms. "God, that cock is beautiful," I heard Andrea moan. "Get over here and fuck me."

"Not so fast. I brought you a present," Mark said, walking toward her. Reaching into his back pocket, he withdrew a huge dildo. "Fuck yourself again for me. I want to watch."

Andrea took the toy from him, stroking its length. "Nice," I heard her murmur over the speaker phone. "This is just what I need to warm me up for you."

"Exactly my thinking," Mark said. Aiming it at the bed, Mark put the video camera on Andrea's dresser, and walked over to her, unbuttoning his shirt. "I watched you cum twice, I think," he says. Were you thinking about me?"

"Not you, exactly," she replied. "Your cock. I was thinking about your big cock. I need it in me." "Close enough, I guess," he said, with a small chuckle. Leaning down, careful not to obscure the picture, he took her nipple in his mouth and bit down, gently but firmly with his teeth on top, but his tongue on the bottom of her nipple.

"Oh my God,"Andrea said, at the intense pleasure his teeth caused.

"I have been fantasizing about your nipples for weeks," he said. It feels so good to have one in my mouth finally. God, I missed your body," he said, as he ran one of his giant hands over the curve of her tiny hip, his thumb rubbing gently along the edge of her flat, hard stomach. He dropped his shirt to the floor, and took in his hand the hand in which Andrea was still holding the dildo. "Put it in, please," he said, "I need to see you fuck yourself." He bent down again, and, taking Andrea's nipple back into his mouth, he guided her hand down her body, the toy trailing along.

Andrea took charge, moving the dildo with authority to where it belonged. Using it to part the lips of her cunt, Andrea was moaning again as Mark swirled his tongue around her nipple in quick, firm circles.

Her shout of surprise and pleasure caused Mark to lift his head just in time to see the first few inches pushing inside Andrea's pussy. As it slid in, she looked into his eyes. "God, it feels amazing," she told him, gasping. With a shudder and a moan, she realized, and then told him, "and it is not even as big as you are."

"Not quite," he admitted. "Put it all the way in."

"I'll try," Andrea said, as she began to push harder. She was moaning and shuddering. "Yes, oh God, yes," she gasped, and began to cum even before the huge dildo was all the way in. "God, it's incredible," she said, after she came.

"No, you are," Mark said to Andrea, as he retrieved the camera. Hoisting it to his shoulder, he sat gently on the bed, the camera pointed at Andrea's face. The eroticism of being filmed filled her with excitement, and, closing her eyes, she started a steady rhythm with the toy, imagining what my reaction will be to seeing on film what I am listening to on the phone. Andrea fucked herself with the dildo, hard, imagining me watching the video, rubbing my hard cock. Another orgasm grew inside her. As she had promised, Andrea opened her eyes, and stared straight into the camera as she came again. But rather than stop, this orgasm just caused her to fuck herself even faster. Andrea threw her head back on the pillow, and thrust the dildo inside her as fast and as hard as she could.

Mark got up off the bed, and his shifting weight caused Andrea to open her eyes. He was standing next to the bed, and Andrea realized with a thrill that he was taking a close-up of the dildo thrusting inside her cunt. Andrea spread her legs wide, giving him a better view. "Take off your pants," she ordered him. "I need to see your cock."

Mark reached down with one hand, and unbuttoned his pants, pushing them down his legs as he continued to film her. As he stood straight up again, Andrea saw his hard cock--long and thick, so big there was no way she could wrap her hand around it--and the mere sight of it launched her into another orgasm. "Yes, oh God, so big, God so big," she panted, eyes wide and staring at his cock, her mouth watering. As it subsided, she withdrew the toy, tossing it aside. "I need your cock in me, Mark. Now."

Mark put the video camera on the dresser again, and went over to the bed. As he positioned himself above Andrea, she took his cock in her hand, marveling again that her fingers could not wrap all the way around it. It was far and away the biggest cock she had ever held, and, indeed, the biggest she had ever heard about. Andrea's breath caught in her throat from the excitement of having such a big cock in her hand. She started to guide his cock inside her, but, before it could even come into contact with the outer lips of her pussy, she was cumming again. Just the thought of having that huge cock inside her, just the feel of it in her hand, caused Andrea to shudder through a small orgasm. She continued her quest, guiding his shaft into her eager cunt. He pushed into her, and her desire, unfulfilled for months now, was finally realized. As the tip of his cock spread her open, and he began to penetrate her, Andrea began to moan loudly. "Yes, oh my God, yes." Her words had a whining, needy quality to them. She wanted to beg to have his cock in her, but she couldn't properly frame the thoughts. "That cock, oh God, that cock," is all she could manage to gasp out as a bit more of him pushed inside her stretched pussy, filling her completely. She couldn't finish the thought; her words trailed off into incoherent moans as he pushed deeper and deeper into her. Listening on the phone, I heard Andrea's words change to "oh, oh, oh," and I could imagine each gasp accompanied by a bit more of Mark's cock entering her. I was as hard as I have ever been in my life, stroking myself rapidly, wanting to come close to an orgasm to share my lover's pleasure as Mark continued to struggle to get his cock all the way inside her.

I heard her say, with shock and surprise, maybe even awe, "Jesus Christ. Oh my God," as he entered her. Listening to Andrea's voice, I could tell the pain was there, but so was the pleasure. She was getting wetter and wetter, but he could still barely push himself all the way into her.

"God, Andrea, you are so tight and hot," he said. "This is where I belong. This is what I want, you wrapped around my cock like this. Being inside of you is incredible." Hearing this, I almost came, because I know the feeling, I wanted to be there, inside her, or maybe watching him enjoy her silky wet heat.

"Please," Andrea gasped out, and the mixture of pain and pleasure was evident in her voice. She was afraid, because it was continuing to hurt, but only a little. The pain actually fueled her desire for him. "Fuck me, Mark," she said in a pleading voice, aware that she was begging for his cock, but unable to help herself. "Fuck me, please, please fuck me harder. Oh my God, Mark, it is amazing," she said, as he filled her up with a hard thrust. "Your cock is amazing. God, it is so big. God, it is all inside me, Mark, God, I have all your hard cock inside me, God it is so big. Please, fuck me, please, please."

He lifted himself onto his arms and looked down at her as he thrust into her with small little rapid movements. But Andrea was unaware of the pleasure he was getting from watching her, as her head was thrown back, eyes closed, as she focused with intensity on the amazing feeling inside of her. "Yes," she hissed, as he changed to begin powerfuly thrusting. "Yes, yes, yes," she chanted as he pounded her cunt. Andrea was as wet as she had ever been, but the feeling of immense pressure inside her did not abate in the slightest with the extra lubrication. Each thrust of his cock inside her was as intensely pleasurable as the one before. She shuddered in a powerful orgasm, and she wrapped her legs around him, thrusting her hips against his as she took her pleasure from his cock. Mark kept up his pace, and then actually sped up as Andrea's first orgasm subsided, launching her immediately into another. Not that it was any secret to him, but she wanted to say it, both for him and for me, so she said loudly, "Oh God yes, Mark, I am cumming again, your cock is so good, oh God, so good..." Andrea kept up a monologue of similar thoughts, though she really could barely manage to make the words intelligible, as she came again.

Andrea did not want the feelings to stop, and as another orgasm subsided, she noticed with alarm Mark beginning to pull his cock out of her. "No, please don't stop, fuck me more," she begged him. Mark ignored her, and withdrew his cock. He knelt between Andrea's legs, as she pleaded, "no, please, more, please, I need more."

Mark reached down, and took her thigh in his hand. He began to turn her over as he said, almost harshly, "roll over. On your knees." It was a command Andrea was only too happy to obey, relief washing over her as she realized she was again going to be fucked by his magnificent cock. Andrea rolled over, getting up onto her hands and knees, spreading her legs wide so he could clearly see her wet pussy gaping open where moments earlier he had filled her so completely. Andrea looked back at him over her shoulder. She tried to make eye contact with him, but her lust was so great that she could focus only on the cock he had in his hand, slowly stroking.

"Please Mark," she said. "Fuck me from behind. I need to be your slut. I need to be on my knees for you. Please, Oh God, please fuck me," Andrea said, again, powerless to keep from begging for the cock she wanted so badly.

Positioning himself behind her, Mark thrust deeply, hard into Andrea's cunt. She was amazed and proud that she had taken all of that cock in just one thrust. "Yes, yes, just like that. Fuck your slut hard," she said, imagining how hard it makes me to hear her call herself a slut. Andrea moaned as she imagined me lying on my couch stroking my cock while I listened to her begging Mark for his cock. She looked over at the phone to make sure the speaker light was still on, and when she saw it, she moaned again, knowing I was listening in. As much for my benefit as for her own desire, Andrea moaned, "fuck your slut Mark. Fuck me from behind with that big cock." Mark complied, and, taking Andrea's hair in one hand, her hip in the other, he started thrusting deeply into her. "Jesus, Oh God," she involuntarily shouted at the feel of him thrusting into her. She thought to herself that his cock was like no other she had ever had, and this thought excited her further. As he thrust into her from behind, making her feel like his slut, she thought about all of the other men who had fucked her from behind. This got her even more excited than she was, and as Mark fucked her, and as she rotated her hips, moving his huge cock around inside her, she spent a few moments naming for herself all the men who had seen her in that position. It is a pretty long list, she realized, and the fact that so many men have wanted her, have enjoyed looking down on her shapely back as they fucked her, made her feel proud and deliciously slutty. Andrea came again as she realized that few women can claim to have satisfied as many men as she has, and as she resolved to double the number as quickly as possible. She moaned through her orgasm, thrusting back against Mark, wanting to suck as many cocks as she could in the coming days. Andrea's orgasm was particularly intense as she imagined lining up men to fuck with abandon, and Mark, not knowing the reason for this sudden surge in her excitement, noticed, nevertheless.

Ptown
Ptown
1 Followers
12