Andrea's Encounter

Story Info
Andrea steps outside her normal.
3.6k words
4.26
9.5k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a winter day like any other. The weather was a bit bleak and wet and all around just miserable. The week had been good for Andrea as work was just the same as always and uneventful. She had much on her mind as she went through the motions getting her classes taught and responsibilities managed. All through the week however she had just the slightest hint of a smile and a spring in her step. Her coworkers could tell something was up but she was not the kind of person to tell much about her private life and they just never asked. They would not believe what was motivating her even if she told them, so deeply was her secret desires hidden from her public life.

She had contacted him on the special forums that she frequented in the evenings. She found his posts and stories to have a special caring undertone that she was attracted to. They had been texting and chatting on the forums for weeks now and finally they were going to meet. As far as she knew his name was Chris and he was a compassionate soul with a penchant for a bit of BDSM. She had never let her desires to be controlled out before. She had had lovers before that controlled but none had ever fulfilled her desires to be bound and controlled. Chris was the first one who had ever noticed her innuendoes and seemed to play into her fantasies. Their chatting and sexting on the had been enough to get her excited about the possibilities of what Chris had to offer.

Andrea spent the week getting ready for the encounter that was planned for the weekend. There wasn't an evening that went by that she didn't find herself getting excited and wet thinking about how this weekend would go. Chris was so caring and seemed truly concerned that this would go as she fantasized it would. She got her hair done on Monday, nails were done on Tuesday. Wednesday and Thursday were spent shopping to make sure that she has just the right outfit to wear when she met him. She found a sexy low cut top that revealed a decent amount of cleavage and if she went braless there would even be a slight subtle showing of her nipples. Every time she tried it on, she got excited by the look and could not believe she was going to wear it out in public. Her trusty vibrator was getting a real work out this week as she regularly found herself unable to sleep with her excitement growing. Friday morning, she went to work and hustled through her day. She wanted to get out as early as she could to get ready for the evening.

As she drove home from work the realization that she was going to go through with the encounter was almost too much for her to bear. She soaked her panties in just the time it took to get home. She went in to the house and got a hot shower going. When she stripped out of her clothes, she caught sight of her figure in the mirror and took the time to admire her qualities. Her breasts were large, often what she considered her best asset. 32 E's are not common on such a short frame and she knew that the guys were always fixated on them when she was out. Of course, she knew this and made sure her bras and outfits accentuated them. She loved her nipples as well. Once she thought they were too big but as she explored her own sexuality she found that the big round nipples were perfect for stimulating her and for teasing her lover. They were just sensitive enough to allow her to occasionally orgasm from the proper play but not too sensitive to prevent her lover from being able to focus his attention on them for long periods. She loved a lover who could handle her tits with the right amount of aggression and tenderness. She loved the way the way her legs and ass looked in the mirror as well. For being on the short side she had long legs that she could accentuate with the right outfits.

She climbed into the shower, allowing the warm water to envelop her. She carefully washed her hair and body. She shaved her legs with meticulous attention to ensure they were completely smooth and silky. She had done laser treatment on her pubic region to get a full Brazilian but it still required some occasional shaving, which she enjoyed doing as her mound always felt so soft and smooth right after shaving and she loved that fresh shaved feeling. Today was different though and she was already worked up thinking about the evening ahead. And as she shaved and rinsed she felt that tingling sensation well up inside her and she felt herself get wet. Her mind was alive with the possibilities of the night and as she ran the loofa over her pussy she couldn't resist the urge to rub it harder and she quickly felt herself mildly cum. She loved being able to make herself have mild orgasms when she wanted to. She liked to masturbate to these lower orgasms and save the full body orgasms for when she had a real cock to satisfy her.

She got dressed into her outfit for the evening and sat down to do her makeup. Every night this week she had practiced her makeup and had a game plan already set up. As she finished she took a good long look in the full body mirror. Her outfit accentuated all her best assets and when she was satisfied with her look she left for the rendezvous location.

Chris had setup the meet in a bar and restaurant where the first true face to face meeting could be done in public and they could easily call it off if there was any uncertainty. They met at 630 in the evening and Chris was there at the booth before she was. As she walked into the room she felt as though all eyes were on her. For the shy girl that she normally was this was almost enough to make her want to run, but her desire for the evening ahead motivated her to walk across the room to where Chris was waiting. He stood as she approached the table and her heart melted. He looked even more stunning than his pictures let on. He was tall and rugged looking. She knew that as a firefighter that he would be big and in shape but she never anticipated that he would be so large. She found herself already wanting to be in those big strong arms. She caught her breath and said, "You must be Chris."

"And you must be Andrea." He replied. "it is a pleasure to finally meet you."

She extended her hand to shake his and he surprised her by instead of shaking it, he took it in his strong hand and lightly kissed the back of it and said, "It is a true pleasure to meet you and might I be so bold to say that you look absolutely amazing."

She felt the floodgates open at this act of chivalry and gentlemanliness. She was immediately disarmed and knew that he was who he portrayed in the chat rooms. He showed her to her seat and the two sat across from each other making small talk through dinner. She couldn't really tell you what they even talked about. She just kept fantasizing about him and his strong arms, muscular body and what she wanted to do with him. She never wanted to throw herself at a man as much as she wanted to at this moment.

It wasn't until the dessert was served that the topic of what was to come was even broached. "I know what you wanted in out chats and I am ready to fulfill your fantasy but I wanted to make sure that you are still wanting to go through with it." He said. "If you still are interested then we need to discuss a few things here in person."

Andrea thought for a moment and even through the moment of sheer panic that flooded in she replied, "I am still interested."

"Good, then I want to make sure that you understand the rules. First, if you say stop, then we stop. I want this to be what you want and if you change your mind all you have to say is 'Please Stop!'"

"Is that clear?"

She contemplated it for a second, "Crystal clear!"

"Second if something comes up that you are not comfortable with, then you must say 'I am not comfortable with that!' and I will move on to something else. I believe that I understand what your limits are from our conversations but I want things to be completely consensual."

"Understood!" was her reply.

"Third, you must comply with all my requests and commands unless you evoke the first two rules, Is this completely clear?"

"Yes" was her response.

"OK then. Now for some formalities. This is not a Dom/sub relationship yet. This is exploration to see if we are compatible in this way. So, there is no referring to me as "Master" and I will not refer to you in anyway as my sub." He stated with authority.

She had not considered this aspect of the meeting but it made sense to her and so she nodded in approval.

"Then why don't we take this upstairs?"

The room was a large suite with a king bed, jacuzzi tub and a living area with couch and table. He had obviously been in here setting up and there were packages in various locations through the room.

"I noticed that your outfit this evening was very seductive and sexy and there is no denying that you are very sexy and I want to accentuate that further. So, I purchased an outfit for you and you will find it in the bathroom. Please go in and put it on."

She went into the bathroom and there on a hook was probably the sexiest outfit she had ever been given. It was an open cup bustier with leather clasps that connected to a leather choker collar. There was a pair of crotch less panties to match. She slipped out of her clothes and into the outfit. As she tweaked the straps, she admired it in the mirror. Even though it was cup less it still lifted her tits into the perfect position and she felt sexy as hell in it. She hoped that Chris would be pleased.

She stepped out of the bathroom and he was standing in the center of the room. He had changed into a pair of bikini underwear with a zipper front pocket. She noticed his bulge and instantly felt her own pussy begin to tingle and drip with wetness.

"Come out here and let me admire you." He said.

She stepped out into the middle of the room with him. As she reached him she gave him a runway twirl making sure that he got a good glimpse of her ass.

"Very nice" he stated as his bulge began to grow.

"Drop to your knees!" he commanded.

She complied. And he placed a blindfold on her. He felt his hands begin run along her sides and he could feel his breath on the back of her neck. His hands slid up and down her sides. He stood her up and guided her over to what she believed to be the couch. Her pussy was so wet now she could feel that even though it was crotch less that she was getting her panties wet.

He teased her nipples with his breath, the sensation was subtle and yet arousing and she felt her nipples respond immediately. They tingled with excitement anticipating what could be next. But it never did, he had moved on. She felt him take her hands behind her back and the next thing she knew he had placed her in some restraints and just like that she moved into feeling completely vulnerable.

With her hands restrained Chris took more leave to touch other parts of her body. He let his fingers slip across her tits as he ran them along her body. She gasped with every touch. She writhed with each and every touch. He clasped her nipples between his fingers. She nearly lost it at that point and let out a loud moan.

"Oooh, you told me they were sensitive and now I believe it. Let's see what a little pain will do to them."

He took out a simple set of nipple clamps and placed them on her nipples. The sensation of pain and ecstasy came in waves. The pain stung but there was an orgasmic quality to it. The was a chain connecting the two clamps and Chris added weight to it the feelings brought her close to an orgasm.

He licked each nipple and fondles her tits until she was about to buckle at her knees.

He pulled her down to her knees. She heard an unzipping sound and felt something pressing up against her lips. She opened her mouth and felt a warm salty feeling on the tip of her tongue. Not being a stranger to blow jobs she recognized that his cock was there begging to be let in, dripping with pre-cum. She opened her mouth wider and his cock slid in between her lips. His cock was hard and smooth. It felt good to have it slide into her mouth and she opened up to take it in. He slid his cock into her mouth and she wrapped her lips around it. The vein on the top created a wonderful feeling as it slid in and out of her mouth. She loved to suck on cock and fancied herself an expert but tonight she felt even more aroused by it.

The sensations of pain on her tits and the feeling of the hard cock in her mouth was too much for her and she felt herself orgasm slightly. Those little orgasms always served to get her even more excited and she began to vigorously suck on his cock. She so wanted to feel him shoot a load of his cum in her mouth and just as she thought he might he pulled his cock out. He brought her to her feet and led her to the couch.

There he sat her down and placed one leg on the coffee table and one on the couch fully exposing her pussy. She felt him tugging on her panties and the next thing she knew he had pulled them and they tore off with loud rip. And immediately he buried his face into her wet pussy. His lips quickly found her swollen clit and he sucked on it. She wiggled from the intense feeling that came over her. As he sucked on her clit and swollen pussy lips alternating between sucking and licking he felt his fingers slide into her dripping wet cunt. She thrust her hip towards him, signaling that she loved the feeling. And he began to finger fuck her with at first one, then two and eventually three fingers. He stroked the inside of her cunt with all three fingers, stroking her G-spot and bringing her to an ever-increasing orgasm. Her pussy pulsed with delight from the intense sensations.

He moved up to kiss her with her juices covering her lips and she attacked his lips and he thrust his fingers in and out of her faster and faster. When she had cleaned his face of her taste he released her hands and bent her over the side of the couch. She lay there as he knelt in behind her. She could feel him warm breath on her pussy and she tilted her hips to give him complete access to her. Once again his mouth found her pussy and his tongue explored her crevices. He would alternate between her still swollen clit and her dripping cunt. He licked around her outer lips, her inner lips and would then slip his tongue into her pussy. No one had ever shown such attention to eating her out that she felt mini orgasms with each sensation. She noticed that she was rocking her hips as if she were riding his cock. The thought of his cock entering her made her pussy explode with wetness.

His tongue continued to move around her pussy and was teasing at the area between her ass and her pussy. She gasped with each pass over this region and she felt that his tongue was getting closer to and eventually encountered her ass. As his tongue brushed across her asshole she felt a wave of orgasm sweep across her entire body and as he explored this undiscovered country she could hardly contain her moans and cries.

As a wave of orgasm hit her again he released her from her torture. He stood up and moved away from her as she continued to feel the effects of what he had just done.

A minute or two passed and she felt him again approach her from behind. This time there was s feeling of pressure against her pussy and then the feeling of fullness as he slid his cock deep into he cunt. He was gentle but forceful. She felt him bury his cock fully into her ready pussy. She felt an amazing smoothness as he pushed himself deep inside her. She felt smooth skin sliding up and down along her lips and she realized that he was clean shaven as well. As he pounded her cunt she felt his skin slapping against hers and the slapping sensation arousing.

"SMACK"

She gasped as he brought his hand down firmly onto her left ass cheek. This surprised and stung her but she was overwhelmed with the intense pleasure.

"SMACK"

Again, a firm slap onto her right cheek. She nearly orgasmed with each successive slap. The combined effect of his hand and his cock quickly proved to be too much for her and she exploded with an intense orgasm. She wasn't sure what the sound was she heard during the orgasm but as her body continued to explode with the sensations she realized that the sound was her own screams of ecstasy.

Chris withdrew his cock from her quivering pussy, removed her blindfold and guided her to the bed. There he laid he down on her back and positioned himself between her legs and entered her again. Now his weight, and size enveloped her and she felt the power that he possessed. She wrapped her legs around him and pulled him in her pussy. Her strongest desire was to have his cock deep inside her. He leaned over her, his arms beside her shoulders leaning his weight into her. He thrust his hard, bulging cock into her. The slapping of his bare skin against her pussy lips stung as he thrust harder and faster. The slapping sound became louder and louder with each passing thrust and she again felt herself begin to come.

He stopped, stood up, cock still buried in her cunt and began to thrust slowly, this time using his hands to grasp her tits. He groped and squeezed her tits, grabbing her nipples with his fingers, pinching and twisting. The pain and sensations were exhilarating and created a state of euphoria. His hands were on her shoulders now pulling her onto his cock deeper and deeper. She became overwhelmed with a sense of utter helplessness and inability to control anything. His hands move to her face and back to her tits and as they moved up again to her face they paused at her neck.

A strong desire took over and she reached up and placed her hands on his hands. In an out of body type feeling she guided his hands to her neck and placed them on her throat. She moaned as she felt the helplessness and surrender of the feeling and moaned for him,

"Harder", she whispered.

He complied both with his pressure on her neck and in the intensity of his thrusting.

"Harder" she said, louder this time. Again he complied.

After the third time she orgasmed such an intense orgasm like she had never felt before. She felt out of control, totally at his mercy.

He thrust faster and harder, until he could no longer contain himself and he shot a load of hot cum directly inside her pussy. She exploded into an orgasm again her cunt pulsing with orgasmic sensations. It clenched his cock squeezing the cum out of it, wanting it to be inside her. She could feel his cock pulsing shooting large loads inside her.

Then he pulled his cock out and still pulsing he shot the remainder of his load onto her chest and face. Never had she seen so much cum. She felt it oozing in her still quivering cunt and running down her tits and face. She scooped it from her cheek with her fingers and devoured every drop. Chris dropped immediately to his knees and with his mouth he licked up the cum that was leaking from her cunt and brought it to her mouth to give to her. She devoured it, orgasming again from the oral pleasure she had just been given.

They collapsed to the bed, lips locked in passion, hands still caressing tits and cocks. And there they lay for quite a while...

TO BE CONTINUED.?