Andrea's Wicked Idea

Story Info
Andrea's Road to Discovery.
3.7k words
3.63
67.8k
34
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TQM
TQM
632 Followers

Notes:

1) Yes, I've chosen the Loving Wives section deliberately. Let's not debate it.

2) Yes, I realize Andrea isn't a very loving wife. Please see 1 above.

Chapter 1

Andrea was living what she thought was a perfect life. She was finishing her degree at college, living with the good looking guy she loved in a nice apartment, and living a large life. She was very attractive and was aware she was attractive. She was tall, slender and fit, with shiny black hair to just below her neck. She was pretty and she knew how to work it, when she wanted to.

She was, in fact, working it the night she met her boyfriend – at a club, wearing a short skirt and tank top. He noticed her legs first – perhaps her best attribute, if you had choose. She had legs and thin thighs – definitely model quality. Combine this with that perfect round ass, flat stomach and fine firm breasts, from the neck down she was the perfect package. And then there was her face – pretty, not in a girl next door way, but rather in a "hot" way. Dark, sexy eyes and penciled in lipstick caught her a man that night.

Andrea was no prude. But she wasn't the neighbourhood slut either. She didn't mess with other men. Darren was only the fifth guy to get her in bed since she lost her virginity at 16. Now, at 22, she was content to keep it at five.

They'd been living together for 18 months now. Andrea considered herself married. She was just missing the ring and the presents.

You see, Andrea was bright – she wasn't just a pretty thing. She knew there were other men out there, but Darren was one of the good ones and she wasn't going to mess it up. Above all else, Andrea was a reasonable girl. She saw the big picture. And so even though other opportunities presented themselves to her (sometimes on a weekly basis), there was really no chance whatsoever that some lucky guy was going to talk his way into her pants.

She wasn't a cocktease either. Yes, guys pursued her, but she never flirted or pretended there was a chance. She was a nice, reasonable girl, blessed with good looks.

However, there's an old saying that reason is the slave of the passions. Andrea was careful enough to not allow herself to succumb to another man's charms. Still - desire rules all in life, and Andrea would one day learn this lesson, in ways she'd never expect.

Oddly enough, it started with Oprah Winfrey.

It was the summer. Andrea was at home in her work out clothes – spandex shorts and a white tank top. She was set to walk the few blocks it took to get to her fitness club. Aside from 2 courses, the free summer provided her with ample opportunity to work out. It added that perfect tone to her slender body.

But Oprah was on, and it was a "good" show. It was on "cheating" – specifically, women who cheat on their husbands – even more specifically; it was on women who cheat on their husbands with their husband's best friend.

Oprah, of course, pretended to be dismayed with these women, but Andrea figured out that Oprah was surely praising the Lord that such women existed – otherwise her show would be pretty boring.

Each woman told their own circumstances – this one was the "neglected wife"; that one the "golddigger"; another the apparent product of her parent's failed marriage.

But one woman said something that stood out. It captured Andrea's imagination. The woman said she just loved the feeling of being "wicked." The desire to be wicked was, for her, a tremendous turn on. The fact that it was with her husband's best friend was the driving force behind her infidelity. She asked, "What could be more wicked than bedding my husband's best friend?"

Andrea giggled at the thought of bedding Darren's best friend. Charlie was a loveable lug. But at over 300 pounds and sweaty even in the winter, the idea of bedding him wicked or not, grossed her out.

But the idea of being wicked didn't. To that, Andrea could relate.

Andrea liked being sexual. She was aware of her sexuality. And the idea of being some hot slutty chick reminded her of the fun she had when she and a bunch of girlfriends went to Cancun. She had, for the only time in her life, behaved wildly – and she equated that with being "wicked." The wild time was fun, but Andrea recognized you couldn't sustain that kind of lifestyle.

So interestingly, Andrea understood (or thought she did) where this woman was coming from. And the salacious talk and innuendo was getting to her. Andrea's hand crept into her shorts.

Andrea was a nice, reasonable girl. But that nice, reasonable girl was daydreaming about her wild time in Cancun. And her fingers could provide some suddenly much needed relief.

Chapter 2

Andrea was on her way to meet Darren for lunch. Darren worked in the accounting department of a large company. She wore jeans and a t shirt. As always she looked hot.

Lunch was good. The walk they took was good too. They found a spot to find some time to kiss. There were no complaints about that either. She walked him back to his office.

As they got there they saw Billy Smith. Darren hated Billy Smith. Billy (clients knew him as "William") was a big beefy jock type who worked with Darren – more accurately, "above" Darren. He was considered one of the stars of the company. The higher aboves loved him. But those below him, found him arrogant. The women below him forgave the arrogance because of his good looks. He may have been a big, beefy guy, but much of that beef was muscle. The men, below him in the company, though, didn't face such an impediment and detested him.

Darren often described Billy as a "jack-ass." He couldn't believe the higher ups in the company couldn't see through him.

Andrea saw him in the same light. She of course believed everything Darren had said about Billy, but if even half of the stories were true, he was an arrogant prick.

And so as Andrea greeted Billy and kissed Darren good bye, she thought that perhaps out of all the people they knew – through friends; family; work; and through school – Billy Smith really stuck out as perhaps the biggest dick she'd ever met. And she wasn't referring to his penis.

It then struck her then that Billy was uniquely odd – because Darren never got hot under the collar about anything – that is, anything but Billy Smith. Really he brought out this passion in him that no one else did.

It was at that point that Andrea made the connection to that Oprah show. For that woman on the show, the passion of sex was greatly amplified by being "wicked." For Darren, his mild mannered feelings on others seemed amplified by this one particular guy.

It was at this precise moment that lightning struck. An idea hit Andrea and it hit her with the full force of a punch to the gut. The idea was simply this: that woman on the show had it wrong. There could be something more wicked than bedding your husband's best friend – perhaps one thing and one thing only – bedding your husband's worst enemy.

Andrea raced home. She needed to masturbate.

Chapter 3

For sixteen straight hot summer days, Andrea couldn't get out of her head the idea of bedding Billy Smith. The idea of her being fucked by the stud dominated her.

Andrea knew already that if Billy had the opportunity, he'd bed her in an instant. He chased after any pretty girl – taken or not.

She wanted to be that "reasonable girl." But the day before she had masturbated three times, and her fingers simply couldn't put out her fire. All she could think about was her "wicked" idea. Andrea wanted to be wicked.

Darren asked her to come down to meet him for lunch again. She agreed, of course. And she immediately wondered if she'd run into Billy. Doing a quick count she figured she must have masturbated some forty times while thinking about him.

She managed to settle herself down with a shower.

Andrea brought herself back to reality. She knew nothing would happen. She knew she wouldn't allow anything to happen. It was one thing to have a fantasy. It was another to confuse it with reality.

Still – she knew she was right. That girl on Oprah had it wrong. The thought of being wicked was slowly creeping back into her head. She wasn't aware of it though, until it was time to decide what to wear.

Andrea decided to dress a little sexier than usual. It was a hot summer's day, after all. Why not wear her little denim mini skirt? The white tank top she chose to ensure her belly button was on view.

Darren was surprised, it seemed pleasantly, by her choice of dress. He had no way of knowing that Andrea was keeping an eye open for a Billy-sighting. Andrea wasn't really aware of it either.

But Billy did see her. He was behind her, but a sideways glance and his eyes fixated on that denim clad derriere. Andrea's little skirt clung to her behind revealing its perfect shape. Billy knew he wanted some. But he knew now wasn't the time to act. Darren was there.

Billy wasn't afraid of Darren. If there was a chance of success Billy was confident enough to walk right up to a girl and proposition her in front of her guy. Darren might get very angry, but Billy wasn't afraid of that. He was confident in a fight, he could wipe the floor with Darren.

Instead, Billy was playing the odds. He'd wait for the opportunity to get her alone and then he'd do what he could to get her – everything that is short of rape. You see, Billy wasn't afraid of being aggressive. He also knew that "no" sometimes could be turned into a "yes." But he insisted that he'd have to get that "yes" before he proceeded. It was where he drew the line. And he prided himself on having the ability to get that "yes."

Yes – that girl of Darren's would be his next target. He watched them walk off to lunch. He'd be on the look out for when they walked back and would look for an opportunity then. In the meantime, he'd go ask others for her name. Billy had met her several times before, but hadn't bothered to remember her name. He regretted that – just a little.

Chapter 4

And there she was. Andrea – he'd remember the name now. He'd wait until Darren and she parted and he'd make a move. He had already cleared his plate of things needed to be done that afternoon, and he wanted a quick strike.

He'd intercept her. He'd insist on giving her a ride home. He'd make a move – with a little aggression if necessary. The hard part would be convincing her to get in his car. Once there, he was convinced the combination of his looks and aggression with her lack of skirt would lead to success. He had found it to be the case that some girls will give it up if they think the guy won't take "no" for an answer. They see it as better to consent than to see things escalate into something that could get worse.

She was a likely candidate for this – if he could get her into his car. He wouldn't rape her, but he knew no trial would convict him of rape if he did – not with her in his car wearing such a skimpy outfit. She defined "asking for it."

He was ready to make the aggressive move – but he always had confidence that his charm and looks were likely to succeed, making the aggression unnecessary.

Timing would be everything here, he thought. And timing would be of the essence too – for there she was – having left Darren behind.

Andrea saw Billy as she exited the building. He had positioned himself as if he were about to enter it and had just accidentally intercepted her. From where he stood she'd have to move around him to get by. He wasn't going to wait for that to happen.

For her part Andrea had temporarily put Billy to the back of her mind. She had just given up on catching a glimpse of him and had told herself (repeatedly) that she'd never ever let anything whatsoever happen between them – not even casual flirting.

He spoke first: "Andrea! Great to see you again! You look .... wow! Where do you need a lift too? I'm heading down to my car right now."

Andrea was totally flustered. She wasn't used to being flustered. As a bright girl Andrea was good at thinking on her feet. But this caught her off guard. It didn't take much for a bright girl to figure why he'd want to give her a ride home.

Her defense mechanisms stepped in. She stumbled on her words. "Oh hi Billy! That's okay. I'm just heading home. Good to see you!" She fought her urge to give him the once over with her eyes.

"No trouble at all, glad to give you a lift," Billy replied as if she had accepted his offer.

"No – really – I'm okay – I don't need a lift – I take public transportation all the time," she said, simply unable to process all that was happening so quickly.

"Not today," he replied assertively. He grabbed her by the arm and led her back into the building and to the elevator pressing the down button. He knew he'd get her into the car, but he'd keep on talking just in case she had second doubts.

Andrea couldn't believe what was happening. She was letting herself be led down to Billy Smith's car – the guy she had been masturbating to several times a day – the guy who was her husband's worst enemy – was making his arrogant aggressive move on her and she was letting it happen!

Billy thought Andrea naïve. He thought he'd be surprising her with his soon to come sexual overtures. How ironic that in fact Andrea saw through him instantly, and in spite of being horrified with herself, she walking down this path of no return.

Andrea felt it inside. Her little panties pulled gently against her pubic area. She was getting turned on – she was getting turned on by the idea of being wicked.

Billy made small talk on the way down to his car. He did the gentlemanly thing and opened her car door, but it was just a move to allow him to put his hand on her back. He let his hand linger as she slid into the car seat.

Truthfully, Andrea didn't know what to do. Things were happening so fast. Billy paused at closing the car door, his eyes feasting, switching back and forth between her barely covered legs and her cleavage – the latter of which he had the perfect viewpoint for.

Billy closed the door and thought to himself "game over." He smirked. He wouldn't even have to push the skirt up it was so short! The only decision left was whether to cum between her legs or in her mouth.

He got into the car, turned it on, and made his move – all in one smooth action. He planted his mouth on hers.

Even though she deep down wanted it to happen, things were happening so fast it hadn't fully registered yet. She was taken aback. She managed with both her hands to push him away from her and she got out a "no."

It didn't deter Billy and he aggressively went in again. She tried to talk, but he kept his mouth on hers and inserted his tongue. Andrea quickly surrendered.

For five minutes they kissed in his car in the underground garage. His hands freely roamed her body. For Billy, this was all too easy. He guided her hand down to his groin. It stayed there willingly when he let go. She could feel the lust in his loins. And judging by where his fingers were, he could feel hers too.

"I've got to get you to a bed and fuck you," Billy growled. He ended the make out session to get the car out of the garage. "Where do you live?"

Unable to comprehend how fast things had moved and surrendering herself entirely to her passions, Andrea gave him directions. It wasn't long before they were entering the apartment she shared with her man.

Andrea felt alive - alive with lust. She was aware she had never felt such a deep lust before. It felt like the slight touch of her clitoris would send her off to orgasm. It overwhelmed her.

Billy pinned her against the wall and French kissed her. His mouth roamed freely around her neck and he nibbled at her ears. Her hands meanwhile had made their way to his impressive bulge. Andrea was anticipating it entering her. But first she wanted to see it.

She slid down to her knees and undid his pants, yanking them to the floor. His underwear were next. There before him was that big beefy good looking man and his big beefy fully erect cock. She wanted to surrender herself to him.

Andrea wrapped a fist around his cock and pointed it upward. Her first target would be his balls. She leaned forward and attached her mouth first to the left one; then to the right. She sucked on each gently while flitting her tongue against them. Billy grunted at the appropriate moments.

Andrea's fist gently pumped Billy's cock. Precum oozed out the top. When Andrea noticed this she changed her focus – it was time to taste him. She took his cock in her mouth and began to give him a slow deep blow job. Because of the precum she could taste him. She was hungry for more.

Billy had succeeded yet again – and this was the easiest score yet. He loved getting oral sex from a girl, but if he was allowed only one more sex act before he died, it would be to fuck – and he wanted to make sure that he fucked Andrea – he didn't want anything to interfere. He was afraid that should he cum in her mouth, he might not get that opportunity. He was also afraid she might yet change her mind; or something would happen which would distract her or force him to leave. He wanted to fuck her now.

He just lifted her up before him and removed her top. As they kissed, he undid her bra – and then put her hands down to her mini skirt covered ass. Reaching in he pulled her skimpy panties down. The skirt could stay on. It offered no barrier to mount her.

And mount her he did. He moved her back on to the bed – the bed she shared with Darren. She needed no work – she was the wettest she had ever been. She was ready to mate with this big beefy man.

Billy wasn't interested in proving himself a sensitive lover. The animal in him had been unleashed. He was aggressive in business and he was aggressive in bed. On this occasion he was matched by Andrea's willingness to accept that aggression.

Billy fucked her like there was no tomorrow. He wasn't interested in pleasing Andrea. He was interested in pleasing himself – and he was doing a good job of it. Not only was he nailing a hot girl – but as an added bonus the girl belonged to another guy, and he was that good that he could take her away from that guy. He thrust into her with a furious lust.

Andrea wrapped her arms and her legs around him. She was wild with desire. This wasn't messing around – this was two animals mating.

For Andrea this was the fulfillment of her wicked desires. She was being aggressively fucked by this handsome beefy stud. She let her senses be overwhelmed by his manliness.

The little mini skirt was no just a small band bunched up around her waste. Every thrust of this man sent electric jolts through her body. She felt as if she could taste her pending orgasm.

It actually didn't take very long. Andrea was wracked by a tremendous earth shattering orgasm. The only words she could utter were "Oh god, yes!" as wave after wave of pleasure coursed through her genitals.

As the waves subsided Andrea realized there was one last thing to do before she was complete – she reached down over Billy's body in the hopes of grabbing his testicles. She had to twist her body because he was a big man – but she managed it.

With unbridled aggression Billy roared, "Yeah, take it slut!" He poured his sperm into her. Neither of them had thought about using a condom – it hadn't occurred to her because she never used them with Darren. It wouldn't occur to him because he wanted to pump her full of sperm and not a piece of rubber.

With his cock still embedded in her, he looked her in the eyes and said "Jesus." Andrea reveled in his lust.

"Seems Darren isn't taking proper care of you," Billy pointed out smugly. Andrea no longer saw Billy as smug though. The way she had just been fucked he was right.

Andrea kissed Billy on the mouth and told him that Darren didn't fuck her as well as he just did, and she told him he wanted him to fuck her again right then. Andrea would get her wish.

TQM
TQM
632 Followers
12