Andre's Perfect Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A kiss first."

She turned and kissed him but her lips remained firmly closed.

Andre sighed thinking it would be liked fucking a clergyman's wife. But it got better. As the pounding increased tempo she reached around with a wet finger and pushed it into her anus.

He called "kiss" and this time when her turned she sucked his tongue into her mouth and their tongues interacted.

"Don't shoot your cum into me."

"Are you not protected?"

"Yes I am but it would make me feel even more unfaithful than I feel already."

Andre shot it over her back and he finished her off with his fingers and felt them being covered with a thicker discharge than pussy juice.

She turned and kissed him hungrily and pleaded, "Fuck me again."

He sat her on the bench and with her legs over his shoulders gave her a thoroughly fucking.

He helped her down and she was astonished her hip wasn't hurting.

He said, "Your pain is masked by the adrenalin we have generated."

He took a raincoat off a wall hook. Here wear this. Go back to the house and get into a hot bath. I'll attend to the bitch and her calf."

Half an hour later Mrs Bagley arrived with hot coffee and thanked Andre for what he'd done to help Rosalind. They looked at the heifer, now sandwiched between a gate taken off another pen and her four feet roped so she was unable to kick. The calf was asleep after having suckled.

"Why did you allow her head to remain free?"

"So she could turn and sniff the calf. I had rubbed wetness off the calf on to the mother's nose and now she knows the smell of her calf."

"You are very clever."

"I'll wait for an hour and then when the calf has had more milk I'll free the heifer and see what happens."

"Then stay the night; I'll tell Maria to go home. Um Dan won't like it but you are free to sleep in Rosalind's bedroom if she wants you in with her. There are two single beds in that room."

"Thanks. I'll sleep here if you would prefer it."

"Rosalind came in smelling of sex so I think she'd enjoy more of your company."

Andre placed a hand on her shoulder. "You are very kind and understanding Mrs Bagley."

"Am I? I'm in a conspiracy that makes me a naughty mother. Please call me Alex. You are a lovely man."

Dan came in late and was a little testy to find his daughter sitting on a stranger's knee.

After the introductions his daughter told her father how kind and helpful Andre had been and she'd been so pleased to have someone roughly her own age around."

"Why are you sitting on Andre's knee?"

"Strange as it may seem, it's more comfortable for my bruised butt than on the sofa."

"Well why didn't you sit on cushions?"

"Well I suppose it's because cushions can't cuddle me."

"You could have sat on your mother's knee," Dan said, glaring at Alex who was doing needlework.

"Mom has been jumping up and down getting your dinner ready. Go and see your stupid heifer and calf."

"Stupid bulls," Dan growled. Who wants a calf three months late?"

"The heifer wouldn't have enjoyed carrying it for another six months to the regular salving season," Andre quipped and received a very dark look.

Dan came back fifteen minutes later. "She's taken to the calf completely. It was down but she was licking it and she looked ready to charge me when I began opening the gate. From when I could make out the calf appears to have a full stomach. Well done boy. It's a bull so we'll keep him for breeding. He'll grow up without being aware he was born months too early."

During the meal Andre gave Dan some legal advice over a dispute with a neighbor who was excavating a pit near a waterway for dumping farm and household waste.

"Look why don't you stay the night Andre and in the morning we can take a look at what Jim is doing. Perhaps you can speak to him?"

"Yeah, I'd be happy to do that Dan."

"Make up a bed for him darling."

"Andre can sleep in the spare bed in my room daddy."

"I don't care where he sleeps. Would you like a Scotch whisky son?"

"Yeah why not. Do you have any problems with water rights?"

"Only in times of drought," said Dan. "Let me tell you..."

"Mom's given me painkillers and this hotwater bottle to keep against my hip," Rosalind said, feeding a tit into Andre's mouth. "God I can't believe how you and dad have clicked virtually instantly as pals."

"I think he's been lonely not having Jim Franks to yarn with since they have been scrapping over his planned refuse dump. I'll soft-pedal with Jim and say your dad will help with his bigger digger to form the pit at the site where your father originally suggested, in Jim's old quarry."

"Are we going to talk all night or is there an alternative, er other than sleep?" Rosalind said.

At the airport on Sunday when Andre was with her parents to farewell Rosalind he heard Rosalind whisper to her mom, "Introduce him to Francesca Banks mom. She'll eat him whole but he'll do his best to survive."

Did such a woman exist?" Andre wondered.

FRANCESCA

Maria who couldn't hide her grin said at breakfast time to Andre, "Your hair is looking straggly. I have booked you in at Hair-do in Lusk at 10:00 this morning."

Andre felt his hair and thought it was okay. He grinned and said, "I'll be marooned here because you and Dick are heading off now for Bedford for the fat cattle sale. Lusk is in the opposite direction or have you forgotten?"

Maria smiled. "Now you go clean and tidy. I was talking to Alex earlier. She's going to Lusk to take her cat to the vet's so will wait for you and deliver you back. Lusk is only nine miles away.

Alex arrived at 9:30 and gave Andre and open-mouth kiss when he jumped in beside her. God what was sexing up these women in the valley: the water?

In the small town of Lusk Andre unloaded the cat moaning away in its whicker basket for Alex and he groaned, "I don't really need a hair cut."

"I don't think you do but never mind; you're booked in."

There were four 'stations' or 'chairs' or whatever the places where the ladies do their stuff are called and Andre could see only two were in use. Two hair-ladies were chewing gum and chatting. They stared at him. The 18-year-old sweeping the floor came over and said, "Are you Mr Vallier?"

"Yes."

"Chair one please."

"Which is chair one?"

"The chair with number one on the back of it. The next chair has two on it and..."

Andre slunk to Chair One. The two women who both looked as if they needed a good bath and a good fuck to get them up and running continued to ignore him. He drummed his fingers on the side of the chair and was just deciding to walk out when the feeling of long, cool fingers went through his hair and a strong female voice said, "And what do we have here?"

Andre looked at the mirror and saw behind him a woman of about forty with big tits and strawberry colored hair. He wondered should that have been strawberry colored hair and big tits. It was a matter of where the emphasis should be placed, wasn't it."

"Has the cat got your tongue?"

"No it's with Mrs Bagley over at the vet's."

His hair-lady giggled.

"No I was asking what do I do with this mess. It smells, has hay seed in it and needs washing."

"No thank you."

"Fine, thirty bucks please."

"What for?"

"For wasting my time but actually you are booked in for twenty minutes."

"Um, wash my hair please."

"There is nothing like a cooperate client."

"Macy wash Mr Vallier please and make it quick."

"Yes Mrs Andrews."

The young woman hosed his hair, shampooed it and her long fingers felt like she was scalping him, she hosed him gain, applied conditioning and this time she worked his hair, and then she hosed it and said her first and only words to him, "Back to Chair One please sir."

Mrs Andrews came out of her office and worked her hands through Andre's hair. She didn't appear to mind her nearest tit was digging into him. Andre felt himself becoming hard but didn't worry because she had a big cloth over him.

She said to the mirror, "Just a tidy up or proper styling?"

"How much is the difference."

"Fifty bucks."

"What you want eighty bucks for a fucking haircut?"

"Shhhh please sir. Macy is only eighteen and these two other clients are ladies. I confused you. I meant twenty extra bucks for the styling, making fifty altogether. Because you are so mean-fisted you have no need to tip me."

"The only tip I'd give you is...."

He stopped.

"What nice tip are you thinking about sir?"

"It does matter.:

"She purred, "Just think how easy it would be for me to cut into this thick artery on the side of your neck. The truth now. I'll bend closely so others can't hear you."

Shaking, Andre said, "I was thinking I wouldn't mind my tip up your pussy."

"Oh sir, you are my favorite customer of the year. No one else has been so nice to me."

Encouraged Andre whispered, "I'd like to get my head between your tits but I hear Macy call you Mrs Andrews. You are married."

"Divorce actually," Mrs Andrews said, beginning to snip, snip and all that snipping made Andre begin thinking about an accidental vasectomy.

"Are you cold?" Mrs Andrews said. "You're shivering."

"No I'm fine," Andre said, placing both hands over this crotch.

She was cutting around an ear. "So you'd like to feel my bared breasts around your ears?"

"I ought not have said that. It's just... it's just..."

"Just what?"

He whispered, "I find you sexy."

As Andre walked to pay Mrs Andrews called, "Sweep Macy. I'll unload the client of his money."

Andre insisted she accept a tip.

"Not just now, later."

He asked when and said today, that she would call for him because he was unable to drive.

Andre wondered how the fuck did she know he didn't have a vehicle.

He accepted the woman's card as she said, "Six-thirty. I'll make you dinner."

Huh?

Walking to the SUV he looked at the card: Francesca Andrews, Proprietor, Lusk Hair Salon.

"Jesus! It's happening."

Alex who was waiting for him said, "Darling you hair looks lovely. Do you wish to go parking?"

"What?"

"Oh never mind. I can accept your mind is filled to overflowing about Francesca Andrews. Let's have early lunch before we head back, with a couple of wines to start us off."

Working on a fence line alone that afternoon, Andre felt he'd twice come close to ejaculating just thinking about Francesca Andrews.

Maria came out to return him to the house, still in her best clothes. "Dick drank too much at the bar after the sale."

"Maria, I really don't think..."

"Oh please lover boy. I'm a little too old for you. The exception of course is Francesca who is only just forty."

"Um she is cooking dinner for me tonight."

"Well obviously one of you is a fast worker. She likes it in the ass, so I'm told darling. I'll give you some condoms."

"What? Why would you need condoms?"

"Now don't be enquiring with a vulgar mind my darling young man."

That evening, before dinner, Andre got his ears between those big tits and then plunged his dick into the big fat pussy and found Francesca was good, very good in fact and had staying power but he was not incapacitated by her ability to work her pussy muscles. His wife had been very good at that and Maria's daughter Lucinda was in the running for the title of best dick-strangling cunt.

Francesca, almost asleep at the wheel, dumped Andre off at the road gate just before midnight and told him that she wasn't interested in being with him again because he wasn't prepared to live with her for a week or two.

Maria kissed Andre awake in the morning. Andre saw it was light but had no idea of the time. Maria handed his coffee, kissed him again and said not to be too long because Dick would be in soon for his lunch.

Oh fuck. Francesca had really sucked the vitality from him. She was surprisingly deceptive. Andre checked his watch and confirmed it was 12:48.

He didn't go near another woman for two weeks and none came near him. On the fifteenth day after his evening with Francesca he'd spent the whole day with Dick out at the back of the ranch, completing almost fifteen hours fencing. He arrived back very weary and his face fell to his boots when Maria said Lucinda has spent all day with her and had been sorry to miss the two men.

Maria looked curiously at Andre. The depth of his disappointment appeared to have surprised her.

Maria called Lucinda and reported her surprise finding and so every ten to fourteen days between her next visit Lucinda would called Andre the day before to ensure she could find him out in a pasture somewhere or if the weather was bad they would meet in the barn over near the back of the ranch.

MARDI

One Saturday when Dick and Maria were going to dinner with friends, Andre asked them to drop him off at Lusk on the way through and he'd eat at the café.

"You might find a lovely young women to share a meal with," Maria said, with her usual optimism.

"Yeah and pigs can fly."

"Oh my handsome man. You'll never find the woman of your dreams if you think like that.

"Francesca is happily married," Andre said, and Maria hurried from the room dabbing at her eyes.

Andre fumed. "Christ why couldn't I have met Francesca before she met her husband-to-be. Then I might have been in with a chance."

He sulked for half and hour and Maria came and asked if he could fix a spayed link on a necklace for her. Andre went off to find a pair of pliers and when he handed back the necklace Maria kissed him sweetly and said, "Try harder to find an unmarried women darling; there are a number of very attractive ones in this valley. Seek and you shall find."

"Okay," he said, slapping her ass and she squealed in that sexy way that only older women seem to pull off so perfectly.

The café manager in Lusk shook his head and said, "I'm sorry sir but this is Saturday night and we are full."

"What about that table over there where that woman is eating alone?"

"That's Miss Laurent and she regularly eats alone."

"What does that mean?"

The manager sighed and said it meant she didn't arrive with company and didn't seek company.

"Do you mind if I ask her to permit me to share her table?"

"No by all means go ahead. In future it would pay you to book because being the only restaurant in Lusk we are usually full Thursday through to Saturday nights."

"Miss Laurent?"

"Yes," the pretty young woman said, dabbing her lips with her napkin.

"I haven't booked, the restaurant is full and I'm nine miles from home without a vehicle. Under these compelling circumstances would you permit me to share your table?"

"The circumstances are not compelling; you should have booked well ahead. Eat somewhere else."

"I'll pay for your meal."

"No thank you."

Andre had nothing compelling to offer, so he said in frustration, "I make interesting conversation."

Annoyance flicked over her face so Andre said, "I'm also of French ancestry Miss Laurent."

An eyebrow rose and she said, "Would you please join me Mr..."

"Andre Vallier. Please call me Andre."

"Ah, do you speak French?"

"Inadequately. And you?

"Yes. I used to teach it at high school but now I teach music at middle school."

She poured red wine for Andre without asking and told him to call her Mardi.

"Thank you. You sound very talented."

"I like to think so but it's for other people to say so," she smiled. "And you?"

"I'm a disgraced attorney."

Mardi raised an eyebrow and said well he had said he made interesting conversation. "Tell me about it Andre."

When they stood to leave Andre was surprised to find Mardi was his height or just slightly taller in her red high heels.

Mardi had invited him to coffee at her cottage and Andre had accepted, attempting to keep from appearing predatory.

As they walked down the street he asked, "Do you usually invite strangers to coffee late at night?"

"No but we have consumed two bottles of wine so the alcohol tends to make me more expansive and I have not finished with you because I have been enjoying your company so much.

"Yes and that's an expansive comment."

Mardi said firmly, "But please don't interpret that as a come on."

"As you wish."

"Pardon me. I don't understand."

"I guess I'm saying if you want sex you only have to ask."

"But that's exactly what I don't want."

Andre smiled and took her arm. She made no effort to pull away but looked annoyed.

"Then we have explicit understanding, don't we?" he said. "I find it amazing how two people who live together still stumble on miscommunication."

Mardi, relaxed again, cocked her head and said, "That's often the case of them not expressing as much as they were thinking I suppose?"

"That's part of it and you could add deafness, lack of concentration and even not wanting to hear what they are hearing."

She giggled, "God your mind sounds about as complex as mine."

"Okay then can you cope with this Mardi. What is your attitude about sex, I mean you and sex?"

"That is being very personal."

"Yes I guess it is. But consider it as if we were discussing music."

"You mean abstractly?"

"Yes, that's the one. I don't regard this conversation as an overture to having sex."

"You're funny," she laughed.

By the time she'd talked about her hang-ups and bad experiences they had arrived at her cottage.

She unlocked the door and held it open for Andre to enter in front of her.

He stopped and said, "Shall we kiss?"

She looked uncertain.

"It's not the same as having sex."

She kissed Andre, catching him by surprise.

"You call that a kiss?"

"Yes."

He grinned and took hold of her gently and placed his lips against hers and applied pressure, keeping his lips moving slightly and constantly and taking his time about it.

He pulled away.

"Ohmigod," she breathed.

"That will do for now," he said sternly, making her giggle.

He walked though the lounge, thinking the kitchen would be on the left when entering the next passage and it was.

She trailed him and said, "I think I like you."

"Don't get too carried away."

She giggled and he knew it was the wine talking.

Later she yawned and he knew it was time to go.

"I must go."

"I'll take you home."

"No you go to bed and I'll walk some of my food off."

"Nine miles after you have drunk a bottle of wine. No way."

He looked at her. "What say I stay the night?"

"Okay. This will be a first for me. For some reason you have lowered my defenses with ease."

Andre sensed she didn't want to fuck him although he appeared to have become somewhat relaxed about not doing it. So he didn't push it but he knew what to do.

Mardi took him to the guest room and then showed him the bathroom. The cottage had only one bathroom. When he came out he poked his head around her bedroom door and said, "I've finished thanks."

"Have you got everything you want?"

That was the opportunity to put his plan into effect.

"May I undress you?"

"Ohmigod."

"Don't be frightened. It's an old custom of... er... the French."

She giggled.

"Is that a yes?"

She eyed him, green eyes bright and she pushed her auburn fringe back into her hair.

Slowly she stood and turned with her back to him. He moved behind her and pulled down the side zip of her black linen dressed and leaned over and kissed under the side of her chin. She raised her neck sighing and he kissed into the cleft of her throat and she raised a hand and dug fingers into his curls.

He smiled, aware he'd gotten beyond first base.

Andre stepped back and Mardi raised her arms and he pulled her dress off and she watched him soundlessly as he folded it and left it on the bed. He pulled down the half-slip and she placed an arm on his shoulder as she stepped out of it. He knelt and pulled off her shoes and then carefully pulled down her black holdup stockings with pretty lace tops. After putting those on the bed, each one folded in two, Andre stood close to her, reached around and undid her bra, probably as quickly as she would.