Andrew

Story Info
Just standing in the gallery, till you came.
1.3k words
4
9.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In an empty side hall of the gallery, I stand, observing some of your work. You are such an excellent photographer. You manage to capture the sensuality of things so well. I feel the heat radiate from each picture. Everything from the women to the embraces has something to give the senses.

I hear you walk up behind me. You say so quietly, "All I ever see is you, nothing else." A smile comes to my face. I am wearing your favorite sundress. It's a burnt orange, with a vague pattern. A low V-neck in the front and back, and a loosely ruffled edge at the bottom. It sways with every movement I make, and clings to my curves. I'm only five three, with a small athletic build. It's hard to find things to flatter me, but this works, showing off my 32 B breasts and round ass.

I feel you hands on my hips, and they slide up my torso and back down to my hips. You gruff chin is at my neck. I feel your breath on my skin. It's warm and soft, and growing more ragged. You push my hair away from the back of my neck to the side, and grab my shoulders. You pull back slightly, and gently attack my neck with kisses. Starting at the base of my jaw, you gently bite me, and my head tilts away, encouraging you to continue. I can feel your kisses zig-zagging down towards my collar bone. A gentle nibble on my collar bone, and I feel myself growing wet.

I can feel how this has turned you on, as your cock is now pressing against my ass. I move my ass slightly, feeling a jump at the friction this causes. You trail kisses down my right arm to my hand. Then you turn my around. Poised as if to dance, you attack the other side of my neck, and kiss all the way down to the small space in between my breasts. The sensation makes me even hotter for you, and I say breathlessly to you, "God... You're wonderful, and I'm so hot for you." This fires your passion, and our lips lock in an intensely passionate kiss. I feel your tongue enter my mouth, exploring for only a second. Your hand is on my ass, and the other holding my face to yours. My hands are on your back, holding you close to me, as if you were trying to leave.

I feel your left hand venture down and touch my right leg. I lift it up, so it is bent next to your hip. This gives your hand full access to my sunny yellow lace thong. As you trail kisses down to my chest again, your hand moves to caress my ass. You rub your hand around in circle, marveling at the womanly smooth skin, and taunt muscle. I can feel you cock rubbing against my clit, as you slide the left shoulder of my dress down, and kiss the indent where it was.

You release my leg, and move the other shoulder of my dress down. The dress falls and catches on my hips. I am now standing half naked in the gallery, but I don't care. All I can really think about is how much I want you. You take a minute to take in the sight of my matching yellow lace bra. My peachy nipples are very visible through it, and are straining rock hard against it. I reach behind me and undo the clasps, inviting you to remove it. You move closer and slide it down my arms, dropping it on the floor. You bring your hands up to cup my breasts. Then you take the left breast and bring your mouth down to it. You latch onto my nipple and begin to bite, softly at first, but then growing harder. All I can manage is to gasp, "Harder.. harder...."

After you are done, you reach behind me again, and I feel you tug on the zipper of my dress. It falls soundlessly to the ground. There I stand in only my thong and yellow stilettos. In a movie star move, you lower me to the orange padded bench behind me. Leaning over me, you kiss me deeply. My knees are spread apart, my left arm is extended beside my ear, and my right arm is across my chest. My breathing is quickening with anticipation and pleasure. You gently grab the sides of my thong, and slide it down my legs. You bring them up beside my face and whisper to me, "I love a girl in nothing but stilettos." I smile, and you return to in between my knees.

I feel you spread apart my lips, and blow gently. This sends shivers through my body, and I get goose-bumps. You give my clit a quick lick. Then you latch onto my clit and begin to suck with a fury. I gasp at this unexpected sensation. I moan loudly, "Andrew...." You alternate between sucking and quick flicking with your tongue. I can feel my orgasm building, and you know it. You sucking grows more gentle, and you hold me on the brink for what seems to be an hour. Then you give me gentle kisses up and down each inner thigh. I am about to demand you resume bringing me to orgasm, when you go into giving my clit an exquisite tongue bath. This puts me over the edge, and I grab your hair, pushing your face further into my cunt. I feel you lick my juices from me as I recover.

I sit up, and you are standing in front of me. I begin to unbutton your white dress shirt, and reach up to slide it off of your shoulders and let it drop to the floor. Your body is ungodly tan and muscular. It's a shame that you should ever cover it, ney, it should be a crime. I reach down to unbutton your pants, and move the zipper down. Sliding it slowly so that I can drag my hand along your cock. I strip off your boxers, and slip my cherry red lips around the head of your cock. I let it slide out, and flick my tongue right on the tip. I begin to bob my head on it, going further down each time. I finally get to the bottom, and you are in my throat. I hum, and you jump with the tingles. I use my tongue to caress your cock in my mouth. I slide my fingernails up the backs of your legs to give you shivers. As I feel you grow completely stiff and sense your orgasm getting closer, I decide to suck you like never before. I slide you in and out of my mouth as fast as possible. I feel you tense up and clench your muscles as you orgasm. You grab the back of my head as I swallow your cum.

You lay on top of me, a little to the side, and kiss my neck again. My head leans back, trying to get my neck closer to your teasing kisses. Your left hand is groping my breast, and then trails down to my hip. You are soon hard again. I smile as you mount me. Your head is at my entrance, and you slide into me, achingly slowly, exercising all of your restraint. The sensation drives me crazy in my tight little cunt, and I coo and moan. You spend the longest time sliding in and out of me slowly, letting me experience every ridge and vein of your cock. Soon it's to much for both of us, and you begin to pound in and out quickly. Soon we are both sweating and gasping. I orgasm first, and with my pussy clenching down on your swollen cock, you follow.

We walk out of the gallery holding hands, and the only evidence of our escapade is the yellow lace bra, carelessly left under the bench. Or was it?