Andrew & Candace Ch. 01: Sharing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll text him and see if that works." Of course it did. Very rarely had a reply come that fast. I asked him if he wanted to meet the two of us for a drink in the week and he agreed. Nicky got invited along as well.

..."twelve, thirteen," Nick had caught my eye when I'd started the count and I knew that'd he'd hang on until I reached twenty-one. It was as much a challenge to him as it was to her. Candace was going to get more than she'd bargained for tonight.

"Seventeen, eighteen, nineteen and twenty." Nick's steadily increasing pace meant that his cock was sawing remorselessly in and out of her backside and his whole body was tensed like a diver on a high board. "Twenty-one."

He thrust and groaned. Obviously I couldn't see it but I knew he was filling the condom like a firehose. The way Candace was wriggling around told me that.

The pair of them were still for a moment and then Nick pulled himself out of her, his erection still high but starting to sag away. Candace lay there half stunned by the experience.

...You could tell that Nick was thinking about fucking Candace the minute he walked into the gastropub she`d picked for our casual meet-up. Quite how casual anything could be when you knew the bloke in the dark blue suit with its modishly narrow lapels would be balls deep in your girl just over a week later was open to debate. I let them sit next to one another on the bench seat. There was no point being a jealous prick. That would just spoil the fun.

Nicky rocked up late as usual and looked surprised to see my girlfriend and her fuck buddy chatting away. I stood as she came to our booth and kissed her on both cheeks in the French manner. What I wanted was another kind of French kiss from her entirely; preferably one where I could still taste my spunk in her mouth but I was willing to bide my time.

"Come to the bar and I`ll get you a drink," I said. She looked up at me, momentarily confused. She`d not really noticed me. The way she was watching Candace and Nick told me that someone had spilled the beans. I would need to have words about that. Nicky drifted behind me to the bar.

"White wine or something thicker?"

"Thick?" Nicky`s gaze darted back toward the booth and she blushed. Now I knew for certain that Candace had been oversharing.

"I know, a long drink. That`s more your thing isn`t it?" Her colour deepened.

"Long Island Iced Tea, smartarse." She snapped back, breaking out of her reverie.

"Not a Harvey Wallbanger?" I asked, tone all mock sincere. She grinned.

"Maybe later, if he`s lucky." She answered.

"He`ll be getting lucky one way or another later, matey." The barman had produced her drink and I indicated he should put it on my slate. "And I think you're to blame for that."

She smiled at me and played with her straw. "And why do you think that is,Will?" She slipped back to the table wiggling her trim little arse the whole way.

"Naughty girl." I said to myself.

..."What are you?" Candace looked shy for a moment, "Well?"

"I`m a naughty girl." She didn`t look ashamed despite the fact that the man who had been violating her was slumped against the pillows, our pillows, watching us. She was on all fours, her little tits hanging just so. I was sorely tempted to grab one of those nipples very hard but resisted. What I was going to take was right in front of me; her wanton arse.

"Look at me." I told her. With that I dropped my shorts and my now rampantly hard erection sprang out. Nick noticed the cockring and is eyebrow shot up.

"Special occasion is it, mate?" He half laughed still pissed on pleasure.

"Very. You`re the warm-up man tonight, Nick. She`s getting more than just that long skinny thing up her." His smile was wide and genuine.

Candace looked mortified. Nick started playing with his balls and when I undid the snap top of the lube a frisson ran through her. The gel was cold but the straining heat of my cock cut through it in moments. I was just inches from her face as I coated my erection in the slippery stuff. My pole looked like something from a piece of shunga; all gnarled veins as the constricting ring did its job.

She followed me with her eyes as far as she could when I moved behind her.Her hole took two lubey fingers straight away. I gave her a third and she inhaled hard. Nick moved so he could see and Candace, resigned to her fate dropped her head and waited.

I paused to savour the moment, the flaring tip of my angry looking dick poised at her shiny opening. As I eased myself into her Candace dropped herself onto one shoulder and reached for her clit. I was having none of it.

"Get back up, Candy. You`ve got another job to do." I spanked her once and she returned to a more upright posture. "That cock won`t suck itself, will it?"

The rubbery ring around me nearly met the elastic ring of her flesh. I`d bottomed out. Candace`s mouth was transfixed by Nick`s hardon and the saliva was running down the shaft.

"More lube, Mr Michaels?" Nick`s Cheshire Cat smile was back as Candace slobbered over his erection.

"Can you ever have too much, Mr Wells?" He passed the tube to me.

...Nick and Candace spent the next half hour chitchatting which meant Nicky and I had to make our own small talk, at least at first.

"When did she tell you what she had planned?" Nicky tried to look innocent but couldn't manage it.

"Before she said anything to you, of course." She smiled into her drink and took a mouthful. "The conversations girls have about their relationships would shock you."

"Really?" "Definitely."

"Tell me something you shouldn't know." A half blush started at the base of her neck and she looked me in the eye.

"The first time you used that jelly cockring she thought your cock would burst." My turn to laugh. Luckily no one else was sitting near enough to overhear the conversation.

"Oh, shit. You have heard it all." Candace smiled at me from across the table. "Why does she want to muck about then?"

"She wants to muck about with you, Andy, with you right there. It's a headfuck and a massive turn-on. That's what she wants." Nicky wriggled a bit in her seat at the thought.

"And what are you getting out of this, Nicky?" I asked, but I think her mouth was dry, she gulped her drink down.

...Candace was gulping Nick's cock down, her saliva mixing with the wet she's already splashed over his balls. My need was so strong my balls ached like I hadn't cum in a month. I could smell the lube and her arse underpinned by the delicate odour of her pussy. Her sex ran with wetness I discovered as I reached under to play with her.

Every breath through her nose was a snort and her whole body seemed to flush pink. Candace was, by the feel of it, having a small orgasm. Her arse seemed to shudder under me but she kept sucking that cock like I'd told her too.

She could be a very domineering woman when she wanted to be but tonight she'd given in. Her rectum was being plundered for pleasure for the second time in less than half an hour. Her mouth was full of cock she'd only seen in a picture before then. She'd asked for a starter but had got a banquet instead.

I wanted to see her face as I came so I indicated to Nick that he should withdraw from her mouth. For a moment he looked like he might refuse but he acquiesced. Candace started panting the moment he left her. And then looked over her shoulder at me, "Over?" she asked, I nodded "Over."

My cock didn't want to leave her but I knew that penetrating her again would be delicious.

...Nicky smelt delicious, but then she often did. It was one of the things that'd attracted me to her.

"Time for me to tell you a secret," I said to her in a low voice, she bent closer, "Where do you think Nick's going to be fucking her?"

She looked quizzical for a moment, "Candace said; your place next weekend." Was her reply.

"Kind of right and kind of wrong." I smiled and she smiled back. "Our bed," she nodded, "your booty caller," she laughed shyly, I dropped my voice again, "her arsehole." Her eyes went wide.

"She didn't say anything about that to me." Nicky shot a look across the oak table to Candace and Nick who were chatting away merrily.

"She doesn't know, Nicky. She asked me for his cock in our bed with me watching. She didn't specify where." Nicky smiled at that.

"How very like a lawyer to think like that." She smiled. "When does she find out?"

"Candace will be informed of the fact at an appropriate juncture." I announced.

Candace must have caught her name and asked across the table, "What will I be finding out?"

..."Let's find out how tight that little dirty-hole of yours got in the last few moments, shall we?" Candace looked wanton lying there on her back, tugging at her nipples, staring up at me. Her backside was propped on a pillow that sat at the edge of the bed. I stood at full mast between her legs. Nick was wanking himself off watching the show. By now we were all completely disinhibited. There was no trace of any residual shyness. The smell of lube and cock and cunt flooded all of our nostrils.

I couldn't see how tight the hot mouth of her arse had become. I didn't much care. That was where I was finishing tonight. No condom, not like Nick. She was going to feel every drop of my ejaculation inside of her.

"Help Nick with his cock, Candace." She turned to look at him sprawled at the head of the bed and reached for him. Nick sat up on his haunches, within easy reach of Candace's small, clever hand. He had his thighs spread wide and was fisting his dick with short, tight strokes.

"Where do you want me to cum?" Nick's question was directed at Candace but she tore her eyes away from him wanking himself to look at me. Passivity wasn't normal for her. I needed to stir her back up so I kept my face carefully blank and just used the heel of my hand to squeeze her mons and put pressure on her clit. She shuddered. "Answer our guest, sweetheart. Where do you want his spunk?"

The blankness left her eyes and her nostrils flared. Her arsehole grabbed at me and her answer surprised me; "On your chest. I want to lick it off your nipples."

She pulled her legs up tight to her chest and pushed me out of her with her feet. "Why don't you get on your back, bitch? I want to ride." I think I'd made her angry.

..."Nothing worth worrying about." Nicky's half smile wasn't terribly subtle. Candace obviously guessed we were talking about sex but didn't look very worried. She knew Nicky would be in Nick's pants as soon as we went our separate ways and turned back to talk to him. "Won't she be angry?"

"Not her place to be angry, is it? I'm the one letting her play out her nasty little fantasy. Shouldn't I be getting angry?"

Nicky smiled at me. "She only asked because she's confident about you two. It's flattering."

"What else has she told you that I should be flattered by, En?" Fuck it, I thought, might as well go fishing for complements. Her small foot suddenly slipped up my inner thigh and she wiggled her toes into the gap between my thigh and groin.

"You know exactly what she's been flattering about." I could feel Candace's eyes boring into the side of my face but didn't turn to catch her eye. Her game, my rules.

...Candace was poised over me, her hand grasping my slippery dick as she manoeuvred it back onto her pucker.

"You asked me where I wanted it. You're not going to disappoint me are you?" She sank onto my shaft with a groan. The sensation was remarkable. Shuddering she worked herself up and down my raging flesh.

"No, Candace." "Where's he coming?" "On my chest." "Where are you coming?" "Up your arse." "Sooooon," she said. "Soon," I agreed, my voice tight.

Nick leant in to suck Candace's right nipple into his mouth. He was working his greasy cock with one hand and rubbing the top of her buttocks with the other.

The film of sweat on her skin made her shine and the flush around the top of her throat told me she was going to cum in moments. Nick didn't look too far off either; judging by the way he was twisting his hand around his dick and the tightness of his balls.

I jumped when I felt his finger touch my cock. He'd slid his fingers down the cleft of Candace's buttocks and was running his index finger around her ring pressing on her flesh and mine. It was my turn to shudder.

"We've stretched her open like a pornstar, Andy." Nick was getting off on what he could feel with that index finger of his. Candace put her hands on my stomach and started to twist and shimmy her rectum around my hard flesh. Nick gave my stones a squeezed and the contrast between his cold hand and her fiercely hot arse tripped me off.

..."Give me your phone, Nicky," I said in a low voice. Her wriggling toes had me half hard and she could feel the tumescent flesh, I knew that. She licked her lips and dug into her oversize purse.

"What does a little girl like you need a big purse like that for anyway?" My tone was light and even despite the semi I was now sporting. She looked up.

"all sorts of fun stuff, Andrew." Came her quiet answer. She passed me the phone under the edge of the table, Nick and Candace continued their small flirtations oblivious to us and the rest of the bar. Nicky dropped her foot from me as I slid from the table and headed for the toilet.

I found a stall and dropped my trousers. Away from the prying eyes of the bar I let my cock out of the confines of my briefs and took a picture with Nicky's phone of myself at half mast. The note I added read imply 'Soon'.

..."Soon?" Candace asked again, her face not more than a foot from mine. She was flushed with her efforts. Need made her look desperate. God alone knows what my expression was like. With her leant forwards Nick had a grandstand view of my bloated cock being worked in and out of her. He squeezed my already over-tight, toy constricted nuts and I blurted out, "NOW!"

My cock hammered itself into her bumhole like an independent creature and the load I squirted into her guts felt, to me, like it was made of liquid fire. It was shockingly intense. All there was, for a moment, was the long jolting of my release.

Candace's mouth went wide as she felt the hot gobs of my muck fill her arse. She sat back down hard on me, my dick filled her to the hilt. She came with a small shriek, her whole body tensing and relaxing, her nipples hard as unripe cherries.

Nick didn't let go of my balls under the last jolt told him I'd emptied myself into her. That was when he let go of them and finally started to come all over me. Candace dropped her head to watch him steer his ejaculation across my torso. Groaning he milked the last small shots out of his tool and fell back against the pillows.

My softening cock was still inside my girlfriend when she started to lick his seed off my nipples, the rest she she left to be showered off. As she slurped at them I could feel my own emission running out of her over my balls. Candace shoved her tongue into my mouth as we kissed. Nick and I had fucked all the 'gentle' out of her. He tasted different to me.

When she'd finished fucking my mouth with her tongue she turned to Nick and said; "Phone Nicky, now."

12