Andrew Meets Jane

Story Info
White single girl, meets sexy Black man.
3k words
4.04
48.4k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Introduction

Jane is a white girl in her mid twenties who is looking for a lover. She joined a dating site and eventually engaged in chat with a black guy named Andrew who was a thirty something. They flirted for a week or so with emails and instant messaging, exchanging pictures and anecdotes.

From the pictures Andrew was very attracted to her fair skin, dark brown hair and green blue eyes. He did not see her naked in any of the exchanged pictures but could see that her 5'6 frame was in great shape and she had nice curves and ample breasts. Likewise Jane was impressed with Andrew's pictures and she was excited as she had never been with a black man before. They both agreed to meet for consensual casual sex. The story is narrated from the point of view of Jane.

Chapter 1

I waited at the cafe that Andrew suggested as it was very close to his apartment. I sipped on my cappuccino and watched the busy pedestrian street as the shoppers walked past. I eagerly looked up and down the street looking for my date and then spotted a black man walking toward the cafe; I recognized Andrew from his pictures and immediately was impressed by his stature and presence. I stood up to meet him and we hugged and made our pleasantries. He suggested that we should head to his apartment and have a drink and a smoke, I agreed and we left, holding each other's hands.

We entered Andrew's apartment and he showed me into his kitchen/living room, "red wine, wasn't it" he said remembering our online chats where we exchanged our likes and dislikes. He poured my drink and suggested we sit at the table. On the table there were a few rolled joints , I asked can I light one, "By all means, help yourself". I don't regularly smoke but at a party or with a guy a smoke is a great way to lighten the mood and break the tension. But there was no tension between us, we had been chatting online for a week and we hit it off immediately.

Andrew brought me my drink and he had a glass of red wine too. We both agreed online that red wine is the best aphrodisiac and we both liked to drink a couple of glasses before having sex with our partners.

We both sat and drank and Andrew never took his eyes off of me, staring sensually into my eyes, we passed the smoke and he asked me had I ever tried a 'blow back', "A blow what?" I said laughing at the term as a sexual innuendo. Andrew placed the joint in his mouth backwards and leaned forward toward me, I leaned in toward Andrew with my head slightly arched as if I was about to kiss him, our lips were about to touch and then Andrew blew on the joint and I eagerly inhaled the smoke. Our lips gently touched accidently. I leaned back and blew the smoke out and laughed out loud thinking of the film 'a Lady and a Tramp' but with a joint. Andrew smiled at me and then put the joint in the ashtray.

He leaned forward toward me again and I realized he was making his move; I stopped laughing and moved forward in acceptance to the advances of my new black friend, soon to be lover.

Our lips met and we kissed for about five minutes, gently exploring each other's mouths. His kissing technique was great and I enjoyed how his tongue probed in and out of my mouth. I sucked on his tongue as it entered me and I showed my submissiveness to his advances. "So how about we move to the bedroom" he said and I giggled in anticipation, thinking to our prearranged wants and needs. "Well, lead the way maestro" I jokingly said with a sexy fuck me look on my face. And he grabbed my hand and walked me down the hall.

Chapter 2

Candles illuminated the room as I entered, the shadows of the furniture gently flittered across the softly lit walls as a breeze softly entered the room with our arrival.

Andrew gestured for me to sit on the bed and asked me to undress and lay on my belly and said that he would be with me in one moment and then gracefully walked into an ensuite shower room adjoined to the bedroom.

I removed my clothes disappointed by his disappearance, I had imagined this moment were I seductively revealed myself to my soon to be lover, driving him wild with passion as he watched the clothes slip from my curvaceous body. Piece by piece slowly revealing the blank canvas that I am before the maestro, waiting to be painted, his new masterpiece, applying his master strokes to my wanting sexual flesh.

I closed my eyes now lying on the bed entering into my fantasy; I let out a deep sigh as I felt a warm glow enter between my legs in anticipation of the night ahead.

I had not heard Andrew enter the room again and he walked behind me and suddenly I felt a hand on my leg, instead of surprise I felt a flush of pleasure rush through my body and my loins let loose any tension that was left in my pussy, my anus loosened, my love juices now started to flow.

Next I felt a liquid pour over my calf's and then felt Andrew climb onto the large bed that I lay on with my feet pointing toward the pillows and my head resting on some towels that my new lover had left on the end of the bed.

He positioned himself at my feet and slowly parted my legs; this movement further flushed my loins as my pussy and anus were slowly stretched, I'm sure the softly lit sight of my open and now swollen pussy had aroused his dick.

Andrew began to rub the oil into my calf's tenderly rubbing the muscles in circles and pressing deep into my now supple legs. He stretched my legs again further, I could feel him climb further toward me, the anticipation of his touch on my love muscles had tightened my anus and my pussy clenched.

I wanting to scream fuck me but his hands were now rubbing my hamstrings, slowly moving from my knees up the back of my legs, his left hand was placed on my left leg and his right hand was placed on my right leg. He started slowly moving about two inches from my knees repeating this over and over, and then his thrusts got longer, three inches back and forth across my toned flesh, then four inches repeating his thrusts with his expert hands until he eventually reached the curve of my butt. By know my juices were flowing and I felt the trickle of my love essence drip over my clit, this sensation now made me sigh deeply and I heard a refrained snigger behind me from the man that was nearly bringing me to orgasm by merely massaging my legs.

Andrew stopped as he reached my butt and then I felt the massaging oil pour over my naked butt and trickle down the crack line of my ass and gently invade my anus which puckered in and out at the presence of the liquid.

His two hands suddenly reappeared at the base of my ass, again he stretched my legs apart, now my lovely moist vagina was stretched and his view of my love muscles were surely after awakening his black dick.

"You enjoying this?", as he placed his hands on my ass and started to gently press and rub the oil into my skin. "Yeaahhh" , I slowly moaned loving every minute of it.

He continued rubbing my butt slowly but surely sinking inwardly in his momentum toward my aching pussy and asshole until eventually I felt his two thumbs appear at either side of my anus. He slowly pulled my butt apart and the feeling of my stretched ass made my juices flow faster, "ooohhh" I moaned now realizing he eventually was about to enter me deeply and then I felt his tongue bury itself in my vagina and I let out a loud gasp.

His two thumbs started to sink into my anus with the help of the oil, now suddenly I was penetrated in both pussy and asshole. His tongue poked itself into my hot wet lubricated vagina and his thumbs continued to violate my anus, slowly thrusting inward and then he gently started to pull my asshole apart, I was amazed at this sensation and the pleasure rushed through my body as I involuntarily jerked upward and had my first orgasm at last.

Chapter 3

As I revelled in the pleasure, Andrew stepped of the bed, I guess satisfied at how he had so easily brought me to orgasm, the first of many I bet he thought. "That was great Andrew" I said and turned my head around to see the bastard that had worked me so well.

He was naked apart from a towel around his waist and I was struck by how strong his chest muscles were, my eyes popped further apart and my smile betrayed me as it grew at the sight of him walking toward the end of the bed, I suddenly felt an animal desire to have him and was nervous as this beast of a man stood in front of me looking down. What strength he has I thought, with his ripped muscles bursting through his dark black skin, I felt my heart start to pound in my chest fearfully knowing that this stranger now had me at his mercy, a thin young white girl alone looking for temptation and the pleasure of sin.

His half cocked smile reassured me and then he said "Your turn beautiful". And stood closer to me and my eyes could not stop from gazing at his awesome chest.

I was amazed by this man, and his hands started to reach to the towel gripped around his waist, then I realized what he had meant. His trimmed pubic hair revealed itself as he loosed the tension of the makeshift knot. I noticed the large bulge under the cloth and he slowly jerked forward and the towel slowly slipped over his hips.

His cock sprung forth and playfully dangled over my head, it was a lovely sight, long and dark and uncircumcised. I smiled as I looked up at what appeared to be a giant pendulum swinging back and forth as he swayed his hips from side to side playfully teasing me with his fat bulbous love muscle.

I raised myself up onto my knees and sat back on my legs, I stared at his cock and admired its length and girth, a twisted smile appeared on my face and I flushed as I felt blood rush into my loins and another warm sensation rose through my body and I wondered at his lovely dark cock.

I reached out now as he stopped swaying, and took the black member in my hand, it felt so damn hard. Oh the awesome feeling of a rock hard cock, as I held the head he thrust forward some more and his foreskin peeled back to reveal the blood engorged head. I stared at its head and admired the gland. I pulled the cock upward and took sight of his balls, they were large and dark and I lustily thought 'I want his seed'.

'Yes' I thought to myself, I'm going to savour this night. I took the head of his cock in my mouth 'wonderful' I thought and licked around his head and then I sucked and kissed it sensually like I kissed him earlier on the mouth.

I put my two hands around his cock and took as much of him in my mouth, he gently fucked my mouth and I loved his manhood and gripped it tighter and sucked as much as I could, "Enough" he shouted and pulled back.

Chapter 4

Andrew pushed me back and I fell onto the bed his eyes were burning and his dick stood menacingly over me. I looked at it; its eye was staring at me as he climbed on the bed. I looked up at his chest, proud and strong, I felt the animal desire again as this beast clambered over me.

He planted his two arms beside me and I reached up and felt his shoulders and then he thrust his cock into me, screaming at hits touch, it was only the head that penetrated me but the presence of this dark invader sent an orgasm through my body and I squirted my love lubricant as I came.

He started to fuck me slowly inching his cock into me, I stared at his chest amazed at its strength. I put my hands up and started to rub it, it was as hard as his cock and the feeling turned me on more. I pinched his nipples and then he shoved his cock all the way into me and I felt him inside me in places that no other cock had been before. He started pounding me now and I loved it and continued to rub his chest.

I stared at his face but his head was held high, staring over me pumping me with joy. He looked down as I looked up and our eyes met, our gaze locked together as he thrust himself in and out of me pounding my pussy, we held that position for a few minutes, two sets of eyes staring deep into each other as our loins slapped together rhythmically and the pleasure and sensuality that we shared was deep, deep into my soul and deep into my love canal.

He stopped fucking me but thrust his cock deep into me and then fell upon me and we kissed, I loved the feel of his cock just resting inside my juicy cunt that clenched itself around his stationary cock, his tongue explored my mouth and my pussy milked at his dick deep down inside of me.

I stopped our sensual kissing and told him to stand up, "I want to feel you in me from behind". I got off the bed now scrambling over it and positioned myself standing at the end of the bed, I bent over and placed my hands on the bed and said, "What are you waiting for rider, vroom vroom".

Andrew didn't hesitate and stood behind me, I was amazed at how it hadn't come yet, what strength and stamina. I felt his big black cock flap over my ass crack and slowly the head lowered down until it rippled over my anus, "ooohhh", I murmured at the thought of him entering my asshole.

The head of his cock now gently entered my stretched out vagina, stretched and oozing my love juices from our fucking on the bed. He entered me and started fucking me, deeper penetrations with each thrust, in and out with his hands clamped around my curvaceous butt. I nearly buckled when he entered me completely and I could feel his balls slapping at my clit, the sensation was just awesome and it sent ripples of pleasure through me as his powerful thrusts hit home and his large balls found their mark against my erect sensitive clit.

I stood upward now against the constant mechanical pounding that Andrew was giving me; he was relentless as he banged me for all he was worth. I placed my hands backward and screamed at him "Ride me gawd damn it with your big black dick, Ride me". Andrew grabbed at my arms holding me at the elbows and he rode me like I asked. I continued screaming at him, "Harder, faster, bang me you bastard, pound me, I want it all, yeah fuck that butt, pound it, pound it". I was coming now, squirting against his balls as he slapped against me, this was too much for Andrew by now and the restraint that he held earlier from not coming was gone. He banged me as hard as he could and then his balls erupted inside of me, shooting the seed up his beautiful big black cock into me. I felt his seed splashing deep into me, "Yes, that's it, come deep in me, fill me up with your juice, give me your cock, give it to me", Andrew was screaming as he emptied himself into me. He eventually stopped his thrusts and I slipped off his huge phallus and turned around to see the black cock that had so entertained me.

The cock was still involuntarily jerking with small amounts of his seed still being pumping out of the engorged love muscle, I threw myself down before this beautiful cock and started to suck at the head, tasting the hot cum in my mouth as my pussy had. I sucked the head between each spasm that the cock made, still empting itself, coaxing the cum out of his big black balls, and sure it did keep coming for about five or six more times. I knelt there for a few moments savouring the moment, sucking and licking at the now deflated cock while his hot cum slowly dripped out of my fluid filled cunt, the sensation of his cum on my naked flesh was turning me on again as it dribbled over my mouth and down my legs.

I thought of earlier, as his cock rippled against my asshole, and I looked up at him, he looked down at me and smiled. I told him to sit on the bed and then I got busy bringing the black phallus to life again with my mouth and hands. It was not long before the big cock stirred to life again and I demanded he fuck my asshole like he fucked my pussy. With the help of the massage oil he did fuck my little asshole and we continued fucking all night in every position and in every orifice. His stamina and his cock amazed me and I never felt so satisfied than this with his huge black cock buried deep into my love holes.