Andrew's Little Slut Ch. 02

Story Info
He coerces her into living her fantasies.
4.6k words
4.39
112.8k
35
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 09/04/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2: Yes, Daddy

Carla was unsure why she was carrying out Andrew's order that she stay with her panties around her knees. She felt the dried cum tighten and crack on her skin as she fumbled about her apartment ridiculously. At the same time, she felt the ache between her legs growing as she recalled how he had so viciously spanked her ass and called her such vile names. She wondered why she was so aroused by his behavior and felt deeply ashamed by her compliance with it.

When she made it to the bedroom where their windows faced each other, she waddled awkwardly across the room and pulled the shades all the way up so that he could see her the way he had wanted to. She immediately noticed that his shades were also open, his bedroom light shining brightly, illuminating his back as he fumbled with something at the window. When he finished making some adjustments, he moved from whatever he had been working on and this was when she realized what that was - it was a camera. He was setting up a camera to film her in her bedroom!

She was horrified by this - he had not mentioned that this was part of what he wanted, and she had not consented to it. He saw her then, too - standing there with her panties still around her knees, hours after he had ordered her to keep them there. She was shaking her head at him and waving her hands as she shouted, "Andrew! No! This is not okay with me!"

He laughed at her as he watched her panic. He let her rave some and then opened his window, motioning for her to do the same. She pulled the window open and still smiling with amusement, he asked her, "What were you saying, whore? I couldn't hear you."

"Look - this is too much! I can't allow you to film me in my bedroom!" she whispered loudly, fearing that soon their other neighbors might hear.

The smile faded from his face then and the look that had become so familiar in their previous encounter replaced it. His eyes narrowed, his jaw tightened, his lips now tighter and he growled in a voice loud enough for anyone in the neighboring apartments to hear, "Carla - you will never tell me what you will 'allow'! This isn't about you, you fucking whore. This is about what I will allow - what I will enforce. Do you understand me?"

"Oh my god..." she uttered with her face in her hands. She shook her head and replied, "Please, Andrew... Please don't do this to me. You're talking too loudly." Her face grew hot and red thinking about what the neighbors might think if they overheard what he was saying.

"I'm talking too loudly? Is that what I just heard you say? "

She heard the anger in his voice and did not respond as she sobbed into her hands, for the first time, regretting greatly what was happening.

"Look at me!" she heard him say. She pulled her hands from her face and met his eyes. He stared deeply into her eyes again and began speaking. "You told me earlier what a nasty whore you are, didn't you?"

She didn't answer, but stared at him in a daze. She began to realize that she had started something she could not stop. Even as she stood there in her bedroom window with her cum-stained face and panties around her knees, red-faced and humiliated, she felt her desire growing as he became more and more severe with her. Every time he called her a "whore" or a "slut" her body involuntarily reacted - her nipples became sensitive, her clitoris twitched, her pussy became wet.

"You will answer me now. That's what you told me, isn't it?"

She opened her lips then and uttered in defeat, "Yes Sir. I am a nasty whore, Sir."

"Atta' girl," he said to her as if she were a dog. "Now, you have been a very, very naughty little girl, Carla. You must learn to not talk back to your Daddy. Do you understand?"

He was changing the fantasy at his whim. It was clear to her when he referred to himself as Daddy what would be coming next. He hadn't humiliated her to his satisfaction yet and now he was placing her in the role of his little girl. She knew that this was disgusting - this man was a pervert ready to make her do whatever twisted thing he imagined. Her mind told her to close the window and the shade, lock the doors and go to sleep, but she could not bring herself to do it. She could not even bring herself to pull up her panties when he could not see her because he had told her not to. She opened her mouth and answered according to his will, "Yes, Daddy. I am a naughty little girl who should not talk back to my Daddy."

He smiled wickedly now, sure that she could no longer resist him though she tried. "Good," he said. "You understand, though, that you still must be punished, right?"

"Yes Daddy, I must be punished for being such a naughty girl."

"Now, go and unlock your door, then lay down on your bed and wait for me." he instructed.

She followed his instruction and as she lay in the bed she began to recall how harshly he had treated her earlier. Even in the midst of all of her questions about what she had gotten herself into, she felt the fire between her legs that he had refused to quench in their first encounter.

She began to imagine him entering her apartment and fucking her the way she had hoped he would - roughly and quickly, making her hurt inside. She began to move her torso involuntarily as she pictured his beautiful cock pumping into her as he gripped her hips with his strong fingers. She began to ache and wanted so desperately to relieve her longing on her own, but did not know if he had turned on the camera that was now filming her from his bedroom window. As frightened as she was, she wanted very much to please him. She tried to think of more innocuous things, doing her best to assuage her desire before it became completely uncontrollable. It was exceedingly difficult as she was always aware of his cum on her body and her panties around her knees - physical and inexcusable signs of her compliance and desire.

After what seemed like hours, she heard the front doorknob turn and the door swing open. She worried that it could be someone else - the door had remained unlocked for so long - anyone could come in and find her this way. She fought her neurotic worry and remained laying there - her panties around her knees, his cum dried on her skin.

When Andrew appeared in the doorway, she felt relieved that it was him and then caught herself and wondered why she felt comforted by this perverted man's presence.

"I see you've waited as I told you," he said, "You'll learn to be a good girl for Daddy yet, won't you?"

"Yes, Daddy," she replied. She felt so ashamed - laying there in the position he had ordered and now, calling him "Daddy."

"Daddy brought you a present," he told her, now holding up a hanger with a frilly pink dress in his hand. She glanced now at him in the doorway there and noticed a large bag near his feet. He moved toward her and stared down at her cum-stained body and panties.

"What is all over you, you lady? It looks like you've made quite a mess of yourself.," he said tersely, "Is that cum on your panties?"

"Yes, Daddy," she answered meekly.

"Yes, Daddy, what?" he prodded.

"Yes, Daddy, that is cum on my panties." she whimpered, feeling disgusted and aroused.

"Well, it looks as if you really aren't as good of a girl as Daddy had hoped," he scolded her, shaking his head, "Keep your panties around your knees and go take a shower now. Daddy will lay out the clothes you will wear when you are all clean."

"Yes, Daddy" she answered as she clumsily rose from her bed and stumbled toward the bathroom. He watched her with amusement as she shuffled her feet, her bare ass shimmying with her movement as her panties continued to restrict her movement.

"You will remain naked and crawl back to me on your hands and knees when you are finished," he added as he watched her, "and bring those dirty panties back with you, in your mouth."

The thought of him watching her again, as he was now, as she struggled across the floor on her hands and knees, aroused her more than she could have imagined. She whimpered back to him, now feeling like the helpless little girl he was forcing her to become, "Yes, Daddy. I will bring my dirty panties back in my mouth."

She crawled back from her shower, her cum-stained panties in her mouth. He watched her as she entered, her breast bouncing and swaying below her as she brought her panties to him like a puppy dog. When she reached his feet where he sat on the bed, shelifted her eyes to his and motioned with her head for him to receive the panties she had so obediently retrieved for him.

"Now stand up." He said with little emotion as he pulled the panties from her teeth. She was disappointed with his non-response to how obediently she had carried out the task he had just given her. Nevertheless, she complied with his command and rose to her feet.

Lain across the bed was the short and frilly dress he had brought for her. Set below them, on the floor, were a pair of black patent leather shoes with buckles and a pair of anklets with lace around the tops. Next to the dress were two pink bows that attached to her hair with clips, and a brand new pair of little girl panties in her size. They were also pink and were printed with small teddy bears.

"Put on your new clothes for Daddy," he told her, "I will wait for you on the sofa."

She put the clothes on as he had directed, feeling more and more lost in the fantasy as she slowly was transformed from young woman, to Daddy's little girl. She was frightened still, of all that her actions might mean. Why was she allowing this disgusting man to control her, and why was she so aroused by carrying out his bidding? As she clipped the pink bows in her hair, she realized that it was now too late - not only was she complying with his orders, but now she had been filmed doing just that. She could not deny what she had been doing, nor that she was enjoying it.

She left the bedroom in her frilly dress and approached him as he sat on the couch. In the corner of her living room, Andrew had set up yet another camera. She froze at the edge of the couch farthest from him as she gazed at the camera in horror. Not only was she living out the terrible fantasies she had always hidden from the world, but now, it was all being documented by this man she barely knew. She drew a breath to protest and then remembered that he already had footage of her laying in her bed with panties around her knees, and also of her crawling across the floor naked, with her panties in her mouth, as he had ordered her to do.

"There's my little girl," he said, interrupting her train of thought, as he motioned for her to sit on the coffee table before him. She sat on the coffee table, facing him, and closed her legs like a little lady.

"No, no." he told her waving his finger in her face. He placed his hands on the insides of her knees and spread her legs wide, pushing her dress back slightly, so that he could glimpse her little girl panties.

He took a deep breath as he drank her in with his eyes, then he looked into her eyes and asked her, "Do you now why you are in trouble?"

"I'm in trouble because I'm a naughty little girl, Daddy," she answered him, lowering her eyes from his.

"Tell me why you are a naughty girl."

"I'm a naughty girl because I talked back to you, Daddy, when you were setting up the camera in the window."

"That's right. Now what else did you do?"

"I got my panties dirty, Daddy."

"Yes, you did!" he grumbled, as he felt his adrenaline begin to surge. "How did you get your panties dirty?"

"I got my panties dirty when you came all over me, Daddy."

"And why did I come all over you?"

"You came on me because I am a nasty whore, Daddy."

He sneered at her, never letting her eyes leave his as he reached into his pocket and withdrew the dirty pair of panties with his dried cum on them. He opened the panties and placed them over her head. "Now lay face down on the coffee table and prepare for your spanking."

She could not see with the panties on her head and she shuddered, wondering what he might do to her while she was so blinded. She slowly laid down on the table and turned on her stomach.

"Pull your dress up above your waist," he ordered.

She reached down and moved her dress into the position he had ordered. He stood above her and looked at her there - the pink dress now raised to fully reveal the teddy bear panties, her shiny patent leather shoes hanging in the air as her legs stretched past the edge of the small table. He removed the camera from the tripod and filmed close-ups of her in this position - first of the tiny pink bows in her hair, then lower down her back until he reached her panties. He zoomed in on them, capturing the wet area of material directly between her thighs.

"Now you're getting your new panties dirty!" He growled at her as he returned the camera to its position in the corner of the room. "You will never learn. Pull down your panties."

She complied with his order, setting up on her knees for a moment as she pulled her panties to her knees, where he liked them. As she began to return to her position, she felt her hand at her head, pushing her down faster than she was moving, forcing her to lose her balance and fall forward on the table. His voice became angry again and he walked around the table observing that her ass was red and marked from the spanking he had given her earlier. He made a complete circle around her and when he returned to her head, he yanked the panties off of her head and snapped at her, "Get up on your elbows - rest your face between your hands and look at the television.

She did as she was told, but was confused by his request. Why was she to look at the blank television screen? She stared at the gray glassy screen, waiting for his next command. She expected his hand to come down on her ass at anytime, and almost winced when she heard him moving around behind her. Suddenly, she heard the familiar click as her television screen came to life. It took her moment to focus, but when she realized what she was seeing, she gasped: On the screen was a live shot from the camera that was set up behind her, in the corner of her living room. She saw the way she looked there in her pink frilly dress, her legs hanging off the end of the table, with those teddy bear panties around her knees. She saw the red marks, some shaped like Andrew's hand, on her ass.

Andrew moved so that his face was center-screen. He stared at the camera and asked, "Do you like what you see?"

He seemed to be looking right at her from the television screen. She looked into his eyes there, on the screen and answered, "Yes. Yes, Daddy. I like what I see."

"Are you a naughty little slut? Do you see what happens to naughty little sluts that talk back to their Daddy?"

"Yes, Daddy," she answered the television screen, "I am a naughty little slut and I see what happens if I talk back."

"You ain't seen nothing yet!" he growled as he moved away from the camera and then brought his hand down on her ass.

"Owww..." she howled. He brought it down again, and again as she writhed beneath him. She could see him as he spanked her, on the television, her ass jiggling with each blow, her body jerking from the shock and pain . Somehow, watching herself this way heightened the entire experience. Now not only was she being completely humiliated by this man, but she was watching herself be degraded as it happened.

When the spanking subsided, she saw Andrew pull something from the bag he had brought. It was some sort of book. He placed the book beneath her face on the table and opened it to the beginning page. It was a children's book about teddy bears on an adventure.

She looked up at him, confused. "Could this man be any more twisted?" She wondered.

He looked at her bewildered face and in an even tone began his instruction: "You will read this book aloud. While I read, I will do as I please to your body and it will be on the television screen also. You are being punished and are not allowed to watch TV. You will read the story correctly and in an even tone without sneaking any peaks at the television. If you do not follow my instructions, you will be severely punished. Do you understand?" She nodded and lowered her eyes to the page.

"Good," he said, "You may begin now."

"It was a sunny day in Teddy Town..." she began reading the silly childish story. She felt so disgusting, laying there like that, dressed like a little girl, reading a child's story. She hated that she was allowing him to do this to her - that her depraved desires outweighed her self respect so much.

As she continued reading the story, Andrew disappeared from her sight. She heard him shuffling through his bag and then felt his hand on her rear. She started when she felt his cool finger insinuating itself between her ass cheeks and it could be heard in her reading, "Tommy Teddy - uh - searched for his fishing pole.."

"You fucked up," he told her, but she only continued reading the story. He moved closer to her head then and she felt him unclip one of the pink bows in her hair. She continued reading as he cupped one of her breasts and then pulled her nipple so that it was stretched. Then, she felt the clip of the bow barrette close around her nipple and gasped again, "The beautiful lake in Teddy Town... ah!"

"Oh no," he shook his head, "Not again. You are not a very good reader, little girl." She felt him remove the other bow, but this time she was prepared. She braced herself as her pulled her other nipple tight and when he clipped it with the barrette, she did not start at all, but continued reading as if she had not felt it. Only slight tension could be heard in her voice, but her reading remained fluent.

"That's better," he told her as he moved again to her rear. He began the insinuation of his finger again and she felt him as he rubbed something slippery on the sides of her rear passage. She continued reading but began to tremble as she guessed what her punishment must consist of.

He heard her voice begin trembling as she continued the story reading in her best little girl voice, "Tommy Teddy lost his fishing pole and could not find it anywhere. He asked Tammy Teddy if she had seen his pole..."

He chuckled at the language in the story as pushed his finger into her ass. She stumbled on her words as he pushed it in more and more. "Tammy Teddy had not ... uh... oh... ssss... seen..."

He brought his hand down hard on her ass as he simultaneously began fucking her ass with his finger. "You dumb nasty little whore. You can't even read right!"

She attempted to continue reading but was stopped when he shoved the dirty pair of panties that had been on her head into her mouth. "Shut up, whore!" he yelled, "You had your chance but you couldn't handle your punishment. Now, I think you need something more severe to get the message through your thick head - don't you?"

She nodded her head, the nasty panties hanging from her mouth, "mmhhmm"

He pulled the panties out her mouth and said, "Spankings don't seem to be enough. You are too used to that kind of pain. I think your ass needs something harder - don't you?"

"Yes, Daddy. My ass needs something harder, sir."

"What do you think that might be?" he wondered aloud. He brought his bag where she could see it and put his hand inside. He searched around some and pulled out a long white dildo. He placed the dildo at her lips and said, "do you think this might be hard enough?"

She stared at the long monster cock wide-eyed... "No... Daddy... Please. It's too big!"

He shoved it into her mouth as she spoke. "Suck," he ordered, "Get it nice and wet or it will hurt more when I use it on your ass."

She whimpered at her powerlessness and began to suck the long phallus, taking it as far as she could down her throat. He allowed her to hold it between her hands and work it with her mouth as he rose again and moved behind her. She felt him grab her legs and pull until her ass was the edge of the table, her knees now on the floor. She continued licking and sucking the long dildo he had given her, occasionally glancing up to see herself on the television.

12