Andrew's Little Slut Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She then heard him unzip his pants and she moaned aloud, hoping he was going to finally fuck her. She spread her knees wide in anticipation and heard him laugh at her actions. He positioned himself between her knees and spread her ass cheeks with his hands. He placed the tip of his cock at her entrance and moved it in circles against her asshole. He took a deep breath and then ordered her, "Stop what you are doing. Take the cock out of your mouth."

She did as she was told and then glanced up at the television as she wondered what was coming now. She saw him positioned between her knees and realized that the pressure against her asshole was not his finger this time.

"Now tell me, you fucking slut... How should Daddy punish you now?" he asked as he continued to rub her rear with his cock head.

"ooooh..." she whimpered as she began moving her hips in a circular motion, attempting to push herself back onto his cock. "Daddy should punish my virgin ass with his cock," she replied.

He pressed his cock inside her a bit and said, "Maybe you should ask Daddy very nicely if he will do that..."

Her breath was sharp and quick now as she felt him moving deeper into her bottom. She knew this would be painful, but she had fantasized about it so many times. She wanted to be hurt this way. She wanted to feel a man using her ass without regard to her pain. She wanted to feel him cum inside of her ass.

"Please, Daddy... Your little girl... ...has been very bad. I am so sorry, Daddy! Please punish my ass. Please punish my virgin ass... ...with your cock... Make my ass hurt... ... make it hurt - yeah... ...because I'm such a bad little slut, Daddy. Make your daughter's virgin ass hurt.. Make it drip with your cum, please... please Daddy."

Her pleas were even more than he had expected. She was really falling into her role now - she had surrendered completely in this moment, and he knew it. He looked down at her teddy bear panties and her frilly dress gathered beneath her and he couldn't hold back any longer. He slammed the remainder of his cock inside of her ass as she cried out at the pain. He slowed to allow her to adjust and then heard her talking again, "Oh - Thank you , Daddy. Thank you for taking my virgin ass."

He slid his cock nearly out again, then, knowing she was enjoying the pain he was causing and rammed it in to the hilt as hard as he could."

"AAAH!" She hollered in pain, and then , "oh, God, Daddy - it hurts Daddy. Hurt me more Daddy. Punish me Daddy. I've been so bad." It was true that her ass was burning from all of the abuse he had given it , but she could not turn back from where he had now driven her. The pain and pleasure meshed and she was truly enjoying that her "Daddy" was now punishing her ass.

He pumped into hard and fast, gripping her hips tightly as he felt his lust building to anger. "You fucking little slut! You fucking whore!" he shouted as he ripped into her ass with his cock. She watched his ass muscles tense as he pushed his cock into her ass and simultaneously felt him move inside her as he took her anal virginity.

She continued to talk to him, as well "Yes... uh... oh... yes, daddy.. Fuck my ass daddy. Punish me daddy. Fuck me daddy. Fuck my ass, daddy..."

He pumped into her with a fever until he felt himself begin to cum. He pulled his cock out leaving a trail of semen running from her ass and continued to cum all over her ass and back. As she watched him on the television she also began to come. She watched him grab the dildo from beneath her and saw him on the television as he quickly placed it where his cock had just been. He pushed it into her ass as hard as he had been pushing his own cock into her ass and she began coming now as he raped her ass some more with the long fat dildo.

"Oh Daddy... Oh Daddy..." I'm so sorry I was bad. Hurt my ass, Daddy... Yeah... yeah... fuck my ass, fuck my ass... ooooh...."

When she had finished her orgasm, he turned her around by pulling the bows that were still clipped to her nipples so that she was facing his now softened cock. He twisted and pulled the bows as he said, "Now lick me clean, bitch."

She licked every bit of fluid and cum and everything else his cock had been covered, wincing some as he continued to yank and twist the bows attached to her nipples.

"That's a good girl..." he sighed.

12