Andrew's New Life Ch. 01

Story Info
A sexy Latina maid deals with her rude employer.
1.9k words
3.87
18.7k
13
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/21/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andrew wasn't known to be very considerate or anything less than self centered; people at his office knew this, his family and friends, and most definitely, his hired maid knew. Her name was Lupita; a true beauty of hispanic descent, she filled out the quota for drop dead sexy. Completely smooth and hairless dark skin, voluptuous curves with E cups and an ass almost as big, long and shapely legs usually in skin tight leg wear. Even her cute feet were always on display, since she tended to wear flip flops when working her maid job. This outfit was typically acceptable, since most of her cleaning days had her go to other people's homes. These customers were other women or very elderly people who enjoy someone to talk to; the last one, however, was Andrew.

Lupita was always scheduled to clean his apartment on the weekends. Much to her chagrin, these two days had the man off from work. He was always indoors when she cleaned, possibly eyeing her up and mentally undressing her. It's not like Andrew wasn't attractive either; clean cut, fit and probably packing something, his personality was really what made him come across as toxic. Always evident to Lupita, for Andrew would tell her what to do. The whole while, smirking and giving her pet names like sweetie and honey.

On one fair weathered Saturday, this would reach a breaking point. The poor woman was absolutely livid; it started with Andrew berating her for showing up a mere 5 minutes late, included with a lecture about being punctual. Made even worse since she had to save some time getting ready by just grabbing the first clothes she found. Today's outfit was a blue tank top with an old (and rather tight) sports bra, accompanied by a g string she forgot she had and shorts with the word "dom" printed in pink on the back. Even her flip flops were different; this pair being a very impractical platformed variety, raising her 3 inches.

It would seem that Andrew was in a mood to take advantage of this scantily clad maid with his obscure orders. Getting on her knees to get under furniture that could easily be forgotten about, like under the coffee table. "Yes, please get every spot; my shoes just track in so much dust nowadays." He quipped, loving seeing Lupita's supermodel skin more than usual. Realizing what she had gotten into, Lupita grimaced and held her tongue for two hours; each moment being invaded by Andrew telling her what to accomplish next.

The man eventually went too far, constantly picking up dirt from his house plant and dropping it on the floor, ordering his maid to sweep it every time. The only broom and dustpan he had to use were ones with short handles, meaning one has to bend down or get on the floor to use them. By now, Lupita was exhausted thanks to her poor choice of footwear, and just resigned to squatting down each time. This gave Andrew a criminal view of her booty and the soles of her feet.

When the fifth time came around, Lupita was about ready to burst, before stating, "I'll go get the vacuum from the closet instead." Storming off down the hallway out of sight, she grit her teeth. 'That bitch,' she mentally screams. 'Just because he's got looks and a good career, he can work me to the bone?! As if! I'll show him what it's like to be under someone else's complete control for once.'

Hastily rummaging through the closet, she was unsuccessful in finding the vacuum; instead having created more mess with items falling off the top shelf. "Shit." She cursed, being smacked in the face by something. Dangling off the shelf was the end of a hiking rope, most likely seldom used by it's owner. Observing the taught binding material, Lupita gazed down at the back of her shorts. "Dom..." She whispered, grabbing the rope quickly.

Walking back to her "employer", Andrew was watching some TV when he heard the sound of his maid's flip flops. He was minutely caught off guard, being pulled up from his seat and spun around a few times. His utter some cuss words , possibly try to demand an answer. Being too dizzy to pinpoint where Lupita was, she took this chance immediately. Using the rope to bind Andrew's wrists and ankles, he found himself being pushed face first onto the couch.

"Look, 'babe'," Lupita mocked Andrew's mannerisms. "I'm taking the helm here now; you're all mine!" Sweating, the off shift businessman struggled, complete with grit teeth and a look of frustration deep within his eyes. There was nay a time Andrew would be in the mood for manhandling like this, especially from one considered beneath him.

Lupita didn't take this well, so she walked to the conjoined kitchen and searched through the drawers for a very sharp pair of scissors. "Allow me to take care of the ironing expenses for you." She chuckles, walking back to the couch and slipping Andrew's shoes off his feet.

Slightly shaking from the sharp tool being so close, Andrew heard a noticeable tearing noise, as his maid used the scissors to cut into his rather pricey business casual clothing. "Say goodbye to dirty laundry!" She maniacally jeers and keeps cutting and shredding. In minutes, Andrew found himself completely nude on the couch.

"Now, it's time for you to look me in the eyes and tell me-!" Lupita turned her captive onto his back,but was in shock at the 2 inch flaccid member between his legs. Biting her lip, she hadn't gotten off in quite some time, and if she was in control of Andrew now, surely that meant his body, too. "This, I like." She cooed, using her soft hands to squeeze Andrew's rod and stroke it.

Thoughts of this assault ran through the man's mind; any attempt to retort was quickly shut up by Lupita locking her plump lips with his, intertwining their tongues. This sensual exploration of his mouth helped increase the blood flow south, making Andrew reach full mast in a matter of seconds.

"Raring to go, eh?" She asked, moving her head down to stick the monster into her wet mouth. Wrapping her tongue around it's head and providing great suction, Lupita made sure to get this all nice and lubed up. Setting it free, Lupita removed her own clothes, displaying her divine amazon body to her new toy. Being 6'4" normally, her platform flip flops she still wore made her even taller. She dragged Andrew to the floor, and squatted above his waist.

"Going to need to get real low to clean these floors." She mocked, squatting further so that their genitals kissed before slipping Andrew's above average girth inside her. "Nngh!" She groaned, feeling his shaft hit every sensitive part inside her vagina. "I can't believe how compatible your dick is with me..." She realized, placing her hands on Andrew's chest for support, as she thrust her hips up and down.

His nerves down there twitched from the stimulation; Lupita's shaven pussy was the definition of perfection. "You like that, Andy?" She continued the play names. "Enjoying being dominated by the maid you so thoughtlessly pushed around? You probably do that to everyone, don't you?" Lupita was curious of the answer, so she pinched his nipples. "Don't you?!" Desperate to hear this rude man, this manipulative employer, admit his true personality to the world; surely, it would give her the affirmation she needed that this was all justified.

Red in the face, Andrew shouted, "Yes! I treat people like shit; co-eds complain to me at the office all the time about my actions. I've just never cared, okay? Everything I've done in life was for my own benefit and entertainment; why is that such a negative choice?!" He begged, feeling the maid's hands grip tightly; her sweaty body getting him covered in steam and lust. The moist vice below demonstrated it's longing to be filled like this, squeezing and massaging his meat tenderly, yet forcefully. "I don't deserve this!" Andrew shouted, arching his head back.

Completely satisfied with this response, Lupita's mouth hung open with such a wide smile. The ecstasy, combined with what she considered her win, set in stone her decisions from here on out. "You think you don't deserve to be my fuck toy? Most guys would hastily describe that a dream come true." Lupita joked, locking lips with Andrew again, as her E cup breasts swung madly from her quick motions.

"You're all mine, Andy. You're life, property, body and especially your cum all belong to me." Lupita explained, followed by both of them having a surprisingly synced up orgasm. Reeling from the surge of warmth flow into her womb, Lupita felt something change inside her. "Honestly, the best way to ensure you always stay mine is to make sure I never let you go." Leaving Andrew's dick in her, she took advantage of his exhaustion to cut his arms and legs free to tie him up in a different position.

Spending the next 10 minutes with him plugging her up, Lupita methodically used the rope to tie Andrew to her body. His arms and legs were wrapped around to her back and his face was right between her gigantic sweaty tits. Creating a sort of bondage gear with the rope, the two were bound very tightly in a way that Andrew would never be able to slip free; and with his erect shaft still deep in Lupita's snatch, the two would have sex 24/7 from now on.

"At this point, I only want your thing in there from now on anyways." She added, redressing herself with her outfit going over the two of them. Her g string and shorts, although not too tight, provided extra support in keeping Andrew's junk in place, with only enough room to thrust his hips comfortably and pleasurably. Her tight bra and tank top kept Andrew's view warm, dark and sweaty between her gigantic breasts.

"You feel so great, Andy!" Lupita moaned, walking around the apartment for a bit; each step shifting her hips (and Andrew's) enough so that her pussy muscles kept milking him for all he's got. Not to mention just the flip flops slapping her soles helped provide that much more ecstasy. Her captive man tried to say something, but it was completely muffled, so she just patted the top of his head sticking out of her tank top. It could practically be stated she did so lovingly.

"Huh, looking around, I never realized how nice of a place you got here, Andy. I'm going to love living here." She suddenly decided on her own, happy to move from her small dorm to a larger apartment. "I've never been one for wanting to live a modest life; hell if I know if your's is considered one. Honestly, it's such a step up for me, why wouldn't I take it?"

"Oh, and all the fun were going to have together like this from now on..." She moaned, doing some jumping jacks for fun, making the head of Andrew's dick poke her cervix. He released another load in her; and with him plugging her up, all his cum will never escape. Giggling, Lupita lays on the couch; though, on her side to make it comfortable for both of them.

"Do you like romance movies with a lot of steamy sex?" She asked Andrew. "They always get my fire going!" Lupita put on a 6 hour marathon of just that, contracting her vaginal muscles to keep Andrew hard the whole time. "Welcome to your new life, Andrew."