Andria is Punished

Story Info
Andria is too busy to do her chores.
915 words
3.39
32.4k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He's already home?" Andria said as she looked at the clock. Shed wasted the day way and was supposed to have the house clean when he got home. She heard the car door slam and within moments her husband walked through the door.

"Why are the dishes not put away, Andria? What have you done all day? I work all day to provide for you to sit around and watch the clock?! Get into the bedroom, nasty slut."

"I didn't know you would be coming home two hours early!" she said and her faced reddened. Soon, he would know why the dishes weren't done or the laundry folded.

"It doesn't matter, you are my wife and you are to be waiting for me to get home. What the fuck were you doing, anyway?"

"I..." she turned her head and began to weep. She new the consequences for what she had done all day would be painful.

"Stop stuttering, bitch. You were fucking yourself weren't you? All day. Oh my gosh, you're such a slut you can't wait for me to get home."

At this point he had already cornered her into the bedroom and saw her laptop on the bed. Several porn files were already up and loaded. "Is this what you want, Andria? You want to be screwed in the pussy like these whores? Do you like this?" His anger was building up inside, she could see that he was going to take her hard and long. The excitement inside of her was almost too much. "Answer, me, bitch!"

"Yes, Michael. I want it all." She screamed in tormented pleasure. If he made her wait any longer, she'd explode in anticipation.

"Get on your knees, filthy slut wife. Take my hard cock straight in your mouth." She did and began to gag and choke. "All of it. Don't waste any of my eight inches. By the way, how many times have you already come today?"

"Mmmm...." She replied, trying to say seven, but his cock was so far down her throat, she just couldn't speak.

"Bitch, when I ask you a question, you answer. When I say clean the house, you do it. You can't seem to get that can you?" Her choking became worse as he thrust his pelvis into her face. She loved her lips against his pubic hair and sweaty balls, but her eyes were watering so bad it began to look like she was crying.

"No crying, slut. You've had enough orgasms for a week, and I haven't gotten any. Take my cum. Swallow it all. There you go." He commanded her to lay on the bed. Knowing that she was already soaked from cumming earlier in the day, he began to eat her out.

She was so sensitive that she started to climax. "Stop your orgasm. You are going to be here for an hour, while I suck your pussy. You will not cum until I tell you. Do you understand why?"

"Yes, Michael. I was a dirty slut whore. I must be punished."

"That is right, Andria, the slut wife." and he sucked her clit until she cried. He didn't care. She had cum too many times, it was time for him to do what he desired with his wife's slutty body. When he stopped sucking, she thought he'd let her cum, but he didn't. He just shoved his pulsing dick into her throbbing, sore pussy.

"You're such a whore, I think I'll use you all up. You can't cum, yet, so don't even think about it." He thrust in and out at his own will, and Andria wanted to scream out in pain and excitement. Maybe she'd forget to do the dishes again tomorrow.

Michael came inside his slut wife. And flipped her over on her trim belly. "That ass is going to get used up, too, bitch. Then we'll see who thinks its funny to not do their wifely duties." This was only the fifth time they had experienced anal, and Andria was scared. Each time it was so painful, and those were the times he was gentle. His anger would surely make it hurt worse.

He thrust himelf inside her ass with no reservations. She screamed in pain and pleasure. "Oh my God, she's so tight" He thought. She was a dirty slut, because there was shit all over his dick. He didn't care, his wife would take care of it. After all, she hadn't cleaned anything all day.

His throbbing dick came inside her shitty ass.

"Clean it, bitch."

"How?"

"With your fucking mouth. I'll teach you to clean the way you are supposed to." She took his sweaty, filthy cock in his mouth. And held her breath. This was totally worth all the pleasure.

"Will I get to cum, Michael?"

"After I cum on your face, your punishment is over. Then you can ride my dick." He jacked off all over his wife's slutty face.

She got on top of him and rode his dick. She slid her clit across his pelvis while making shallow thrusts. Even though she was sore from all of the action, she was able to climax far beyond what she had reached earlier in the day. Her pussy juices dripped all over his balls, and still in a submissive mindset, she licked it all up.

"Did you learn your lesson, Andria?"

"Yes, Michael."

"Now, you did make dinner, right?"

Andria smiled coolly. "What if I said I didn't?"