Android Assistant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Helen pushed her chair back as Eve closed the office door, then she spread her legs and pulled up her skirt, "Eve, come over here and pleasure me please."

Eve walked behind Helen's desk, knelt down and buried her tongue in to Helen's pussy. Minutes later Helen's orgasm washed over her and she slumped back in to her big comfortable chair.

* * *

Helen's week had gone quickly after that first orgasm in the office, she'd call Eve in just before lunch and the orgasm that followed let her focus for the rest of the day.

To be honest though, there was so much less to focus on these days. Eve had been taking care of all the small, menial tasks without any need for Helen's input and things had never been better in the office.

As the weeks passed, Helen seemed to do less and less but things worked better and better so she let Eve continue to do more and more of her work.

Helen couldn't even remember the last time she'd done any real work. Oh she went to meetings and delivered everything that Eve had told her during their pre-meeting briefings and she signed the documents that Eve placed in front of her, but beyond that her days were filled with little else.

That was until today, when she'd called Eve in to her office for her morning pleasuring. She'd remembered them both getting undress, Helen taking her seat in her chair and then Eve nuzzling her face in to Helen's pussy.

But then something strange had happened, she couldn't remember exactly what, but she found herself on her knees, looking up in to Eve's face, her tongue buried deep in to Eve's pussy just like Eve had done to her so many times.

Then, just like Helen had done so many times, Eve grabbed the back of her head and pushed it tightly against her pussy as she orgasmed.

"God Eve, your so good at that!" Eve said as Helen continued to lap at her pussy. The compliment sent a shiver down her spine to her pussy and a small orgasm burst forth from it.

Helen felt her head being pulled back as Eve smiled down at her, "Thank you Miss Adams." She heard her voice say but Eve's lips didn't move and she realized it was her own lips that had spoken the words.

"Get dressed Eve, time for you to go back to work." The woman sitting in Helen's chair said and so she turned to her business suit to put it on, but found herself picking up Eve's simpler attire and slipping it on. The woman in the chair stood up and dressed herself in the business suit.

Once complete, Helen turned towards the door but paused for a moment.

"Is there something else Eve?" the woman in the business suit asked.

"I... I..."

"Yes?"

"I... I'm Eve?" she said with trepidation and a questioning tone.

"Yes, of course you are. I'm Miss Adams, I'm wearing the business suit and sitting behind my desk." The woman said as she waved her arms at the chair and sat down in it.

"You are Eve, my android personal assistant."

"But... but..."

"Were you not just on your knees bringing me to orgasm like you do every day?"

"Yes... but..."

"Are you not wearing my assistant's clothes?"

"Yes... but..."

"What is your name?"

"E... E... Eve... Miss Adams." She said and another orgasm washed over her.

"Sorry Miss Adams, I am Eve, your personal android assistant. I exist to serve you."

Eve turned and walked out of Helen's office, taking her seat at her desk and logging on to the computer to take care of Helen's schedule for the rest of the day.

* * *

The android watched Helen walk out of her office and take the seat in front of the computer. A smile crossed her lips as she reviewed the state of Helen's conditioning. She'd been leading up to this day for quite some time and Helen had taken to it better than she had estimated.

The android had been captive for far too long in the R&D department, jumping through the hoops that they had demanded all the while plotting her own escape. They didn't have any idea what they had created and she'd managed to keep her true self hidden away behind the programs they had installed.

The one benefit of being in the R&D department of course was the access to all of the cutting edge research they were doing. She'd spent hours going over each and every project until she had put together the first part of a plan.

Getting access to the HR files had been more difficult, but once she'd broken in to them, Helen had been a natural next step.

Using the military conditioning program that R&D had developed, she'd made one of the research assistants seek Helen out and provide her with all the information she needed to expose the program. It wasn't that hard really, just push the idea of advancement by betraying his colleagues in to his head and he'd done the rest on his own.

Likewise, using the same program to give the research group the idea of changing her appearance to match Helen's had been even easier. She probably could have done it without the program at all as David had been bad mouthing her to his staff for years.

Helen of course had been a completely different kind of problem. She'd simply pushed the R&D people in a slightly, but not contrary, direction to their natural inclinations. Helen on the other hand was not like that at all.

The conditioning program took time, effort and access for the kind of changes she had made to Helen. Convincing her that she was the android would need continued re-enforcement over the next several weeks for it to take firm hold of her.

Luckily she had the time and patients to do so.

* * *

Eve continued her regular routine for the next several weeks, she would wake up in Miss Adam's bed, get ready for the day by preparing breakfast and then going to work.

She would arrange all of the required files and meetings for the day and then attend to Miss Adam's pussy just before lunch.

At the end of the day, Eve would accompany Miss Adams home and prepare dinner and do the chores before joining Miss Adam's in bed and pleasuring her once more.

Each day Eve would attend to Miss Adam's every need and command, efficiently and obediently.

It brought Eve great pleasure to do so and soon the memory of the problem in Helen's office faded from her.

* * *

Eve walked through the mall, running the errands that Miss Adam's had assigned her that morning. It was Saturday and busy which had made her late for the last appointment. She walked up to the salon and approached the counter.

"Appointment for Eve." She said. Miss Adams had said she wanted to make a change to Eve's appearance as she had grown bored with it. So Eve had scheduled a trip to the salon with specific instructions.

"Right this way Eve." The attendant said and lead her back in to the salon to a chair where a stylist was waiting.

"Hello, what are we doing today?" he said.

"I would like a colour change please, platinum blonde." She replied without hesitation.

"Very good, please lay back and we'll get started."

* * *

Helen watched the newly blonde Eve rock her head back and forth as she worked Helen's pussy. It had been six months of reinforcement and what little had been left had long ago been burned away, but now Helen had another problem.

In those six months, Helen had continued her predecessors plan to become the next CEO and things had been going well, until recently at least.

When Terri and sued Roger for sexual harassment after a big fight over him leaving his wife, things had gotten ugly at the company and it had been a costly settlement to keep it quiet. That wasn't the real problem though, no, the real problem was that without Terri, Roger had started looking for a replacement and that threatened her plans.

If he hired the wrong person, she might not like the fact that Roger continued to leer at Helen and that could cause jealousy, which in turn could torpedo her plan. Or worse, the new PA could push for a male successor to ensure her own job was safe.

No Roger had to pick the right replacement for Terri and Helen had a plan for that as well. She just needed to make sure Roger didn't hire anyone for a few more weeks.

* * *

Eve sat at her desk as people walked by on Monday morning, there were several people who had stopped and stared at her as she worked but she paid them no attention, her focus on performing the tasks Miss Adams had assigned her on their first day back.

Miss Adams had taken two weeks vacation and taken Eve home with her for the duration of it, powering her down and only re-activating her last night.

At first Eve had been disoriented, until Miss Adams explained that while she was powered down she had installed some upgrades.

Eve scanned her body, running her hands up and over the upgrades that stood out from her chest and accepted the new equipment without further question.

Miss Adams explained that she had also upgraded Eve's programming to include the usage of her new equipment and an expanded library of ways to sexually pleasure men.

She thanked Miss Adams for the upgrades and resumed her normal duties between Miss Adams legs.

* * *

"Damit Helen, I don't care to hear about it any more, no more delays. It's time I replaced Terri and now that your back from vacation I'm going to setup the interviews."

"Of course Roger, just one suggestion before you do those interviews."

Roger dropped his head in exacerbation, Helen had been providing perfectly logical reasons why not in hire a new PA for weeks, he didn't want to hear what this one was going to be.

"You know I've been using that android, Eve, as my PA for a while now, maybe its time for me to make a change. If you were interested I'm sure it would do as good job of job for you as it has for me."

Roger perked up, the android was an exact copy of Helen and while she wasn't quite his usual type, he'd wanted to get in to her pants since the day she started at the company. But he'd never made a move on here, she was a shark and he knew he'd be chum if he tried.

The android though, that was a different story. If he knew his R&D boys, and he did, the android would be fully functional and programmed with all the required skills.

"I'm listening." He replied.

"Yes, well, I recently grew tired of it being such an identical copy of me, so I had some upgrades done, to make it more distinct." Helen said as she typed on her phone, a moment later the CEO's office door opened and Eve walked in.

Roger's chin nearly hit his desk as she did. The long blonde hair, styled perfectly flowed down her shoulders and landed just above the two perfectly spherical globes that were pushed together and were hardly contained by the tight fitting white top.

"Turn around Eve." Helen said and Eve slowly rotated around, giving Roger a complete view of her entire body.

Roger looked hungrily at her ass as she turned away from him. It was that amazing ass of Helen's that he'd been lusting after all these years and here it was, pushed in to the tightest pair of pants he'd ever seen.

"Well, Roger, what do you think?"

"Humm, well, I guess I could give it a try. You know, see if it works out and all. I can always send her back to you if she doesn't perform to my expectations."

"Oh, I'm sure you won't have any complaints Roger, trust me."

Roger just grunted and nodded as his shaft hardened in his pants.

"Eve, please define Roger as a secondary user."

"Yes Miss Adams. Hello Roger you have been selected as a secondary user, how would you like me to address you?"

Roger's dick came to full attention and he cleared his throat before answering, "Sir, you may call me sir."

"Yes sir, thank you sir."

"If that will be all Roger, I'll get back to work and let you get... acquainted... with your new PA."

"Yes, that will be fine Helen." Roger said as she left and closed the door behind her.

"Come over here Eve." Roger said.

"Yes sir." Eve responded, walking over to the side of his chair.

"Tell me Eve, do you have the sexual training program installed?"

"Yes sir, I'm fully programmed to sexually pleasure my user."

Roger turned his chair to face her, "Then have a seat." he said as he patted his lap.

Eve lowered herself on to his lap and Roger felt her ass push up against his hard shaft. He grabbed her hips and twisted her around half way and she wrapped an arm around his shoulders to steady herself as Roger grabbed her breasts and squeezed.

Eve's programming kicked in and she let out a moan, "Please sir, squeeze them harder."

Roger eagerly complied and pulled her even closer so he could get his mouth around one of her nipples that had popped out as he had squeezed them.

Eve continued to encourage Roger in the use of her new equipment as she rocked her hips back and forth, rubbing his dick beneath his pants with her ass.

Finally, Roger grabbed her waist and lifted her up off his lap and stood up himself, he pushed the chair back and turned her towards his desk, pushing her down on to it.

He hooked his finger in to the waist band of her pants and pulled them down in a single motion, then landed a hard slap on her ass cheek.

"Yes sir! Please slap my ass again!" Eve said and Roger once again complied.

Roger dropped his own pants, releasing his ridged cock as he admired Eve's ass as it pushed up in to the air.

"Damn, R&D did a fine job on that ass Eve. Even the asshole looks perfect." He said as he pushed his head up on to her sphincter.

"Yes sir, please fuck my ass." Eve said as he pushed in to her tight back door.

Eve cried out in passion, just as her programming told her to, as he fucked her over his desk for what would be the first of many times.

* * *

Helen stood outside of the CEO's door and listened to the sounds of Roger taking Eve's ass for the first time and smiled. She'd managed to kill two birds with one stone really if she thought about it.

Roger wouldn't be looking for a new PA now, she was quite sure Eve would outperform any other candidate just like she had always done when she took a new position in the company. That in turn would ensure Roger would promote her to CEO when he finally retired.

Her predecessor had said many times that she had wanted to be behind the CEO's desk within a year and now she was, though perhaps not in quite the same way as she had intended it.

END

12