Android of My Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course, love," he said kissing her on the forehead.

He helped her from the chair then held her close as they walked up to the microphone. Everyone was dancing and partying. Marc, he noticed, had a young blonde backed up against a tree, his hand up her dress. He smiled, happy for his friend.

Clearing his throat loudly he said, "Everyone if I could have your attention for just one moment. We want to thank you all for coming to share this special night with us but Emily and I are going to retire for the night," he paused as his friends made snickering noises. "You know you are all welcome to stay as long as you want and I have rooms made up should any or all of you chose to stay the night. Happy New Year!"

Everyone returned the well wishes and then went back to dancing and making merry. Dragan scooped Emily up into his arm and headed for the glass doors.

"Are you ready to go upstairs? You must be tired," he said in a husky, lust filled voice.

"Hardly. Carry me upstairs and take advantage of me, Mr. Petrović," she said giggling.

"As you wish, Ms Laudin," he said grinning wickedly as he carried her into the house.

He was upstairs in what seemed like moments, but just as he was about to take her inside his he remembered the rose petals and the candles. He swore under his breath.

"What is it, Dragan?" She inquired concerned.

"It's nothing, love. This is going to sound strange, but could you wait out here for one minute? There is something I forgot to take care of and I want everything to be perfect for you," he said setting her on the floor.

"Of course. Take your time, but hurry," she said winking at him.

He went inside and quickly lit all the candles, then sprinkled the petals on the freshly made bed.The linens looked beautiful,he thought,she is going to love them.He had chosen plum silk which was her favorite color.

He looked around the room and after deciding that it was perfect, he went outside to bring in Emily. She was still standing right where he left her.

"Ok, sorry about that. Now where were we? Aah yes," he said sweeping her up into his arms and spinning her wildly causing her to giggle.

"Dragan! Dragan, stop. You're making me dizzy," she screamed as she laughed.

"As my lady wishes," he said coming to a halt.

"Your lady wishes to be stripped naked and fucked soundly," she said wantonly.

"Oh my, such language. Me thinks that m'lady deserve a spanking?"

"Oh please, Dragan! I have been such a naughty girl," she said grinning playfully.

He kissed her hungrily as he took her into their room, slamming the door behind him with his foot. He stopped kissing her and set her down, allowing her to take in the room. It was lit with a warm glow and the scent of berries filled the air.

"Oh Dragan, it is just how I always dreamed," she said throwing her arms around his neck.

He kissed her wildly, caressing her curvaceous body, cupping her bottom. He nibbled down her neck to the sound of her moaning. He had waited so long for her to arrive.

"Oh god, Emmy. Off. This needs to come off. I want to look at you," he groaned, tugging on her gown.

She turned presenting him with her zipper and said, "Would you do the honors, my love?"

He didn't even answer her as he quickly unzipped her pushing the material off her shoulders, watching as it fell to the ground. Her skin was flawless! Not even a stray freckle. She was like fine porcelain.

He took in a sharp breath as he realized that she was naked beneath her dress. He was completely undone. He could resist her no longer. He kissed the back of her neck then down her back. He paused as he reached her luscious heart shaped butt, caressing each globe. He heard her moan as he spread her cheeks, kissing deep inside her crack.

"Grab the bedpost, Em and bend over. I want to taste you."

"Oh god, Dragan, yes!" she moaned as she complied with his wishes.

He ran his had down the length of her back then spread the cheeks of her ass to admire the view. She had the tightest little pucker that winked at him as he blew on it. Lower her pussy lips were full, wet and very pink with arousal. She really was perfect down to the scent of her arousal.

He buried his face in her cunt, driving his tongue deep into her slit. She moaned his name grinding her ass into him. She tasted so good, he thought, tangy but ever so sweet. And her scent reminded him of a spring morning, musky and fresh.

He reached around and grabbed one of her firm breasts in his hand. He kneaded it gently rolling her hard nipple in his fingers. She cried out.

"Oh god, Dragan, I'm so close," she panted.

"Yes, baby. Cum for me, Emmy," he said, his voice slightly muffled against her cunt.

He delved his finger deep inside her warm slit, fucking it in and out. He knew she was about to cum when he felt her sheath tighten on his finger. He removed his finger and replaced it with his tongue. He wanted to taste her cum.

"Oh, Dragan, oh shit, yes! I'm cumming, Dragan, don't stop! Ohhh goddd, oooooh, ohhhh, ooooohhhhh! Fuckkk!"

Her orgasm was loud and long. She bucked her cunt into his face. Her cum hit his tongue in small little waves, running down his chin. He took as much of her into his mouth as he could then turned her around kissing her passionately with her cum on his tongue. They ate at each others mouths as if starved, but it was Emily that pulled away first.

"Dragan," she said out of breath, pulling at his clothes, "take these off. I want you in my mouth, now."

"Oh yes, Emmy, please," he moaned as he stripped his clothes off.

Their eyes met and he held her gaze even as she knelt before him in silence, running her hands down him cupping his balls. He watched in awe as she took his long think shaft into her mouth, slowly tonguing his length. She paused half way down to his base then started back up sucking gently on his painfully swollen head, tonguing his slit. He threw his head back moaning loudly.

He was so close, not being with a woman since Amber. He was hanging onto his control by only a thin thread. He wove his fingers into her neatly manicured hair, willing her to go slow but she had other plans as she took him hard and fast down to the base. It shattered his control, his balls contracted as he shot his load hard into her waiting mouth. He cried out a strangled cry.

He pumped into her mouth as his body convulsed. He had never cum this quick or this hard in any woman's mouth. Surprisingly his cock was still hard and ready for more.

"Oh, god, Emily, baby. That was amazing. You are amazing. Come here. I have to make love to you," he panted.

He kissed her slowly, passionately savoring the feel of her tongue, the taste of him mixed with her. He walked them slowly to the bed, never taking his mouth from hers. He gently pushed her back onto the bed. Emily broke their kiss as she scooted back on the mattress, until they were both fully supported by the mattress.

He leaned into her, kissing her forehead, her eyelids, the tip of her nose, her chin, then worked his way down her neck to her beautiful breasts. Before taking the tip of one in his mouth he swirled his tongue around her large pouty nipple. He enjoyed the effect he was having on her body. He taunted and teased her breasts until she writhed beneath him, begging him to enter her.

He ignored her, too lost in the pleasures of her body. He abandoned her breasts to lick his way down her fleshy tummy to her neatly trimmed strawberry runway. Her pussy hair was like silk as he ran his lips through it.

"Please, Dragan, please. Fuck me. Please I beg you," she moaned, thrashing her head back and forth against the bed.

"As you command, my love," he said as he grabbed both of her legs in his arms, spreading her wide.

"Guide me in, Emily. Show me where you want my cock," he whispered lovingly.

He watched as she caressed her hands down her body resting between her thighs before plunging two of her fingers deep inside her. It was almost too much for him to watch as she fucked herself several times before withdrawing her juice slicked fingers. She fed them to him and he hungrily sucked them clean, savoring the taste.

She grabbed his thick shaft and centered it at her opening, seating it just inside her warmth. He was home. He sank his cock deep into her cunt, stopping only when his balls hit her soft ass. She moaned deeply.

He didn't want to rush this. He wanted to savor every moment of their first time. He released her legs and held her close to him slowly pumping into her tight sheath.

"Wrap your legs around me, Emily. I want to be deep inside you."

She did just as he asked. Her legs were wrapped tightly around him allowing him the full access to what he desperately needed. He moved in deep even thrusts, building her until she was begging him to bring her.

"Cum for me, Emily, my love. I won't cum until you have," he encouraged her.

He quickened his rhythm. He stroked her long, hard and fast. In and out, in and out, harder and faster. His balls slapped audibly against her ass. He took her nipple into his mouth sucking hard, driving her over the edge.

"Ohhh, yesss. Aaaah, aaahh yess. Ohhh Goddd, Dragan!"

She came hard milking his cock just right causing him to cum, calling out her name over and over. He rocked gently inside of her in time with the aftershocks pulsing through his body.

"I love you, Emily," he said pulling her tight against him, cradling her against his chest.

"I love you," she replied.

They lay there for some time in silence caressing each other, comfortable with just being together. Dragan was winding a loose curl around his finger when he noticed that Emily had begun to fidget as if she were suddenly uncomfortable.

"What is it Em? What's wrong baby?"

"It's nothing," she said trying to hide it from him.

"No, come on, tell me," he pressed.

"How many people know who and what I am, Dragan?" She asked sounding scared.

"Only Alistair and I, Emily, and I trust Alistair with my life. He is like a father to me, sweetheart. No one but he and I will ever know. I promise," he said in an attempt to reassure her.

"Doesn't it matter what I am? I mean I'm essentially a robot. I know exactly what I am but I have all of these memories of when I was little and of my parents. They loved me so much. Their death was so hard, so real, but at the same time I know none of it really happened. How can you love me?" She said as she started to cry.

"Shhh, love, shhh. There is no reason to cry, baby. You are very real to both Alistair and I. You may be different inside but it is your memories that make you human. It doesn't matter if the memories were made up. They are yours and to you they are real. I love you, Emily, you, all of you. It doesn't matter to me what makes you live as long as you love me," he said soothingly, kissing her forehead.

"I do love you, Dragan and have since our first conversation that day on the phone. We have so much in common and you really get my jokes."

"I love your jokes, Em. Sometimes they were the only thing that got me through your long absence," he paused kissing her nose, "Promise me that you will never let the fact that you are not human bother you again?"

"I promise, Dragan," she said obviously happier.

He held her tight kissing her softly. He couldn't believe she was here in his arms. He had spent the past six months dreaming of this day. There was only one thing that would make it better.

"Emily, I know I've only known you for six months and you just got here, but I feel as if I have loved you my whole life. You are everything I could ever want in a woman. Would you make me the happiest man in the world by agreeing to be my wife?"


"Are you sure, Dragan? I mean, you know I can't have children," she said hesitantly.

"Without a doubt, my love. If we want children, we can always adopt. So, will you marry me?"

"Yes, yes, a thousand times yes," she said kissing him all over his face as she cried.

He reached over to the small beside table and grabbed a velvet ring box. Cradling her against his body he opened the box. Inside was his mothers ring. He had always dreamed that when he got engaged his fiancée would wear his mothers ring. It was a 2ct oval cut alexandrite nestled between four round flawless diamonds and was set in white gold. It was the most beautiful ring he had ever seen and until Emily he didn't think he would ever see on another finger again. He began to cry as he asked her to wear it.

"It was my mothers. My father had it made for her when they got engaged. It would make me so happy if you would wear it. I'll understand if you don't want to and we can buy you another."

"I wouldn't be happy wearing any other ring. It's beautiful and it means so much to me that it was your mothers, like she somehow approves of us."

"Oh Em, you've made me the happiest man alive," he said kissing her.

He rolled them so that she was straddling him. He had the perfect view of her.

"You are so beautiful, my Emily. How could I have been so lucky?" He said in awe of her beauty.

"Uh, Dragan. I thought they said you were smart. Can you say 22M?" She said laughing.

"Smart ass. Don't I owe you a spanking, young lady?" He said mockingly.

"I believe you do, sir," she said seductively, raising one eyebrow, "but can't that wait for later?"

His cock was pressed hard against her belly as she bent down to capture his lips before he could answer. He moaned, riding his cock against her. She broke from their kiss as she sat up slightly, wrapping her long fingers around his hard shaft.

"Oh yes, I think it can," he moaned, "now that you have me what are you going to do?"

Rather than answer she showed him. She leaned forward, positioning his cock between her wetness. Slowly she sat down on his cock, stopping only when her pussy lips rest against his balls.

"Oh god, Em, I'm so deep!"

"I know," she said wickedly as she started to slowly ride his prick.

She leaned back, resting her hands on his thighs as she picked up her pace. Her cunt was so wet as she pumped his cock in and out of her. He sat up cupping her ass, taking her tit into his mouth.

"Oh yes," she moaned as he sucked her nipple hard.

"Lie back," she said pushing him gently against his chest.

"But Em," he protested.

"I need this Dragan," she said in a lusty voice.

"Who am I to deny the woman riding my cock like a racehorse?" he said as he laid back on the pillows, watching her ride him.

Slowly she slid up his cock until it slipped from her warmth. He gave a disappointed moan.

"Quiet you or I'll stop," she said sternly.

"Yes, ma'am," he said gently caressing her breast, then let his hand drop softly to the covers.

He watched intently as she reached between her thighs and slowly fucked her fingers deep inside herself all the while keeping eye contact with him. She moaned loudly, then abruptly withdrew her dripping wet fingers from her slit. She reached behind her as she slowly slid back down his hard shaft. He couldn't tell what she was doing but had an idea.

As she very slowly rode him, she slid her fingers one at a time deep into her ass. She worked her finger gently into her tight ass, slowly at first then faster, moaning loudly. Soon she slipped another finger in, working it deep, and then a third. She was working them in hard and fast matching the pace she was now keep in on his cock.

Dragan leaned back against the pillows in amazement.What can't this woman do, he thought, as she drove him closer to his end. He was so close. Just a bit more and he would spill his seed deep inside her for a second time.

"Oh yes, Emmy, oh yes, baby, don't stop," he groaned.

But to his dismay, she did stop, pulling completely off his painfully hard cock.

"Oh god, Em, no! I'm so close, please," he begged.

She smiled wickedly, but didn't answer him. All he could do is watch as she continued to work her fingers into her ass, moaning.

"You look so hot, fucking yourself like that, baby. How does it feel baby, tell me."

"Oooh, sooo good, sooo tight, so hot," she moaned, nearly lost in the ecstasy.

He reached up, stuffing his fingers into her cunt. She screamed out, cumming hard and fast.

"Fuck, Fuck, fuck!" she screamed as she came.

"Yes, baby, cum hard for me," he said over the sound of her seemingly endless cries of passion. She panted as he continued to slowly work her pussy.

Slowly she quieted and he withdrew his fingers from her.

"I wasn't supposed to cum yet," she said slightly disappointed.

"Why not, love, it was soo hot."

"Because I wanted this," she said reaching for his tool with the hand she just took from her bum.

"What did you want to do with it, baby?"

"This," she said as she stuffed his raging hard on into her tight ass.

"Oh yes," she moaned.

"Fuck, Emily!" he screamed as she drove his cock to the balls into her ass.

"Are you sure, baby?" he asked even as he started to pump his cock up into her tight ass.

"Oh god, yes, Dragan!"

That was all he needed. He wrapped his arms tight around her waist and pounded up into her. He had never had an ass this tight or hot. It was all he could do not to spill. She grunted as he slammed his cock hard against her taint. For once he wasn't thinking about anything except for slamming his cock into her tight ass. He fucked her ass fast and hard.

"Oh god," she cried out, "Harder Dragan, harder!"

"I'm close, Emily," he warned.

"Cum inside my ass, Dragan, cum hard."

"Yes, yes!" he replied as he drove her so hard his nuts slapped loudly against her ass.

"Fuck, oh fuck!" he cried out as his cum exploded from his tool. He panted as he roughly shot his funk into her bowel. His body convulsed with aftershocks.

As his body calmed and the aftershocks started to abate he realized something.

"Oh god, Emily, you didn't cum! What a fucker I am!"

"I did cum Dragan. Just look down."

He released her just enough so that he could see the pool of her cum on his pubes. He kissed her softly.

"That was fucking amazing! I have never had anything as wild as that. Did I hurt you?"

"No, I swear, I loved every minute of your pounding," she said still slightly out of breath, "Now how about that spanking?"

"You are insatiable, love! I have to rest and then you definitely deserve a good spanking," he smiled.

"Promise."

"Oh yeah, I definitely promise," he said collapsing back on the pillows, dragging her down with him.

***

They woke up just after noon. They had spent most of the night making love, talking, then making love some more. After a nice hot bath, they headed down to the dining room in not much more than robes. Megan and Amber were there just finishing their coffee.

"You two look positively giddy. I take it your first night together went well," Megan asked cocking her eyebrow.

"We're getting married!" Emily said bursting with happiness, showing off her ring.

"I knew it! I told you he would propose, Megan! Oh, Emily it's so beautiful. I'm so happy for you." Amber said with tears in her eyes. "You, my love, owe me a real vacation. I'm thinking London," she said turning to Megan.

"You were right and London sounds wonderful," Megan said kissing Amber sweetly.

"Oh how fun! We need to plan a honeymoon, Dragan. Where do you want to go? Fiji, Thailand? Oh, I know, how about Australia. I want to see the kangaroos," Emily said as happily as a child.

"We can go to all those places, Emily, my love." He kissed her on the cheek, then poured them both some OJ.