Andy & His Daughters Ch. 02

Story Info
Widower goes a step further with his girls.
2.7k words
4.27
91.8k
28

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/16/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JPHutton
JPHutton
116 Followers

Andy had been berating himself for days, but whatever he did, he couldn't get the thought or picture of his two teenage daughters playing about on his bed with his late wife's vibrator out of his head.

Just this morning during his shower the mental picture of Lucy's dribbling pussy had leapt into his head and he had reached for his swollen cock, quietly muttering her name as he brought himself off. How he would have loved for her to walk in as he masturbated, loved to shown his sweet young daughter his manhood, loved for her to touch it, kiss it, suck it.

Now the girls were out, shopping with friends and he was in Jenny's bedroom. The top drawer of her bed-side table was open and before him were several pairs of different coloured panties of all description, lace, cotton, hi-leg, thongs, a myriad of size 12 underwear that he was now rummaging through. He pulled out a very small lace white thong, which it seemed would be hardly worth wearing. He imagined it fitting tightly around & up Jenny's arse, the small strand of material hugging her virgin pussy. He held it to his face, kissing the gusset, thinking about doing that whilst she wore it. He moved his hand up and down his erect cock, feeling the silkiness of a pair of Lucy's panties which were wound around his left hand.

His thoughts ran wild in his head as he thought about the two girls and once again he was soon ejaculating, his cum oozing through his fingers onto Lucy's panties.

As soon as the moment of pleasure had passed, Andy felt sick again. He was turning into a pervert, with carnal thoughts that should be reserved for women his own age, not teenage girls who were products of that seed he was spilling.

He quickly put Jenny's knickers back in the drawer and did the same with Lucy's, but he knew that he wouldn't be able to resist going back.

After he had caught the girls in his bedroom, there had been a lot of tension for a day or two in the house, but that had soon worn off as they got back to their usual routine and the girls had acted as if nothing had happened. However this was making matters worse. Lucy especially had, for many years, moved about the house with very little on sometimes. For a couple of days after his discovery, she had been very guarded, but being a typical teenage girl, that had soon slipped and a couple of times since, Andy had spotted her coming out of the bathroom with just a pair of knickers on & a bra. Her slim body, small tits and tiny panties stretched over her tight little arse were just fuelling the fire inside and often when she was out he just lay on her bed wanking himself off using her and her sister's underwear as tools for this.

Two weeks after he had caught them in his bedroom, Andy sat in the lounge watching the news on TV. Over those two weeks he had probably masturbated twice a day thinking about his daughters, the last one just a couple of hours earlier. Now the girls were upstairs in their rooms and all was quiet. It was unusual for them both to be in of an evening, usually one or both were out with friends, but after dinner, both had said they had work to do for their degree courses and all had been quiet since.

Andy was just about to get up and make himself a coffee, when the lounge door opened and both girls walked in, Lucy looking very sheepish following Jenny who had the determined look of her mother on her face.

"Hi girls, okay? I was just about to make some coffee, want some?"

"No, we don't," said Jenny, "We need to talk."

It sounded very ominous to Andy and he eased himself back into his armchair, whilst Jenny and Lucy sat down on the sofa.

He looked at the girls, something was up and he felt his stomach turn to water. He licked his lips before asking, "So talk about what?"

From the pocket of her jeans, Jenny produced a pair of pale blue, lace panties.

"Recognise these?" She quickly turned to Lucy who handed her another pair of knickers, lacy & red, "or maybe these?"

He certainly did, just two hours previous he had been in Jenny's bedroom, wanking over both pairs. He gulped and licked his lips again but couldn't seem to speak.

"Well we think you do recognise them Daddy dear. Why you ask. Well I'll tell you, because for weeks I have suspected that someone has been going through my underwear and not only that a few stains have appeared here and there and guess what the same thing has been happening to Lucy's knickers too. So not being stupid I put two and two together and came up with a plan and hey whilst Lucy and I were at Uni today, that plan was in progress. I devised a little trap to see if our suspicions were right and that trap was sprung, by who do we think?"

Jenny put her finger to her mouth and looked around the room mockingly as she continued.

"Mmmm I wonder who the suspects might be. I wonder who has been going into our rooms and taking our underwear and then leaving little semen stains in them. I wonder."

She looked at Lucy,

"Who do you think Lucy, is it our neighbours, maybe the postman perhaps, letting himself in and rubbing his puny little cock over our underwear, what do you think Lucy, got to be some pervert like that surely?

Lucy just went red and looked down.

"But no my little trap couldn't be sprung by them, how would they get in. No it had to be someone else living in this house and then TA DA!" she said pointing her finger in the air "I had a brain wave, it must be Daddy. Who else could have been doing that for weeks? Who was it who made a mess of his trousers when he caught his daughter with her knickers down? Only Daddy. Daddy has been going into his little girls' rooms and playing with his puny little penis, getting himself off over his own daughters, HASN'T HE?"

The last two words were virtually shouted in his face as Jenny leaned forward.

Andy wanted to run out of the room, he felt ashamed and embarrassed and physically sick. He was still at a loss for words, what could he say in his defence? Nothing! He had been caught out and was at the mercy of his daughters.

Jenny leaned forward "Anything to say? Any explanation you would like to give?"

"I'm sorry." It seemed the most appropriate thing to say at that point.

"Sorry, Mmmmm interesting," Jenny said mockingly.

"Well as it is, Lucy and I have discussed this together and we have been thinking about how sorry you might be. We have thought about Credit card sorry or maybe driving lessons sorry and then perhaps a car each sorry, we have definitely decided on new underwear sorry, but we aren't going to let you off there. No Daddy dear, we are going to start with watching you sorry."

"Watching me?"

"Yes Daddy, see if you are really sorry and you don't want anyone else to hear about this, then you have to prove you are sorry by making things up to us, the innocent victims of your sordid perversions. Stage one of making things up for Lucy and I is that we get to watch you play with your cock."

Andy was shocked and his mouth gaped.

"You can't be serious Jen."

Jenny turned to Lucy who still hadn't looked up,

"Are we serious Lucy? You want to watch daddy get his willy out and rub it in your panties don't you?"

Lucy looked across at her father and simply nodded.

"See, that is what you have to do Dad. Lucy and I have agreed. Of course you don't have to if you don't want to, but Lucy has 178 friends on Facebook and I have 194, some of them are family of course. Imagine their reaction when we upgrade our status and tell everyone that we have just discovered our Dad wanks himself off in our knickers."

Jenny reached across with the two pairs of panties and handed them to Andy.

"Perhaps you would like to put mine on and smell Lucy's or the other way round if you like. We have both worn our respective pairs since dinner so they should be nice and smelly for you."

Andy held the two pairs of lacy panties,

"I can't Jenny, it just isn't right. Don't make me."

Jenny didn't say anything in reply, she just looked at her younger sister, "Tell him Lucy."

"Jenny is right Dad, we agreed. We want to see what you do. If you show us, I have made her agree that we won't tell ever, I promise."

Andy felt the panties in his hand, the red one's, Lucy's, were very damp and even though he was embarrassed and scared he felt that familiar stirring in his loins.

"You'll never tell?" he said.

"Never," replied Lucy.

Andy still didn't know what to do and hesitated further, he looked at Jenny again, "Look Jen I'm sorry but this is silly. I'm your Dad, I can't just do that now, here."

"I don't understand," Jenny said "When we are not here, you are in our rooms with your penis out, making our undies dirty, but you can't do it now. Surely this is what you want. Surely if you are lusting after your own daughters, this is a golden opportunity. Lucy and I have both seen boy's cocks. We are not that innocent, now we want to see yours and when I say now that is what I mean."

Andy was getting turned on there was no denying it, but what if someone found out?

"Look Jenny, I'll buy you new underwear, treat you to a few other bits and pieces, but this will change everything."

"Yes it will, but we are not going back on it. Lucy and I are your little girls and your little girls want to watch you masturbate here and now."

Just hearing Jenny talk like that made his cock twitch even more and with a big sigh, Andy reached for the belt of his trousers. As he did so, a big smile crossed Jenny's face whilst Lucy looked more wide-eyed and scared of what was about to happen.

Andy stood in front of his daughters and unfastened his trousers, letting them drop. He kicked them off and slipped his hands into the top of his boxers and pulled them down too. His cock wasn't erect, but on the way and both girls made little cooing noises as they saw it for the first time.

He decided to try and blot them out and he put his legs into Jenny's knickers and hoisted them up. It wasn't the first time he had tried on her panties and he arranged his balls and cock into them to make himself comfortable. He sat back down and lifted the red panties to his face. As he did so he could smell Lucy's sex on them. He closed his eyes and touched the cotton material of the gusset to his lips whilst slowing rubbing his cock between thumb and forefinger through Jenny's panties. Lucy's panties were wet, not soaked, but she had obviously leaked enough to leave a significant damp patch.

He was losing himself in his masturbation and first uttered her name and then ran his tongue the entire length of the gusset, tasting her sweet secretions.

"Oh Lucy, you taste so good. Oh baby you are soooo wet."

He was rubbing himself harder now and the top of his cock popped out of the elastic of Jenny's blue panties. He looked down and saw his pre-cum leaking all over the lace, and he imagined it leaking onto Jenny as she wore these panties.

Suddenly there was a flash and a click and Andy looked up surprised. Then there was another and Andy saw that Jenny was holding her digital camera.

"What the fuck Jen?"

She looked round the camera and smiled, "No-one said stop, you randy pervert and by the way don't forget you are wanking over me too, not just Lucy."

"But I don't want you to take photos, that is not what we agreed."

Jenny smiled again "Oh we are not bargaining Daddy, we are demanding. Now continue to wank yourself off or you never know where these might end up."

Andy wanted to grab the camera but again strangely he found the whole thing really erotic, in fact the more Jenny spoke to him dominantly the more turned on he felt. In fact now he was really turned on, he decided to turn things round a bit.

He stood up and took two quick steps to the sofa.

Lucy and Jenny both shrank back perhaps expecting him to lash out.

Instead Andy held out his cock, hitching Jenny's panties down slightly.

"So you want to see Daddy's cock do you, you couple of dirty bitches, want to watch him have a wank, watch him cum?"

He was pulling his foreskin back and forth as far as it would go, spreading his pre-cum into his bell-end making it shine.

"Perhaps you want to suck Daddy, hmmm, you dirty little girls, and does one of Daddy's girls want to suck him?"

Without warning Lucy leant forward and grabbed her Dad's cock in her small right hand and guided it into her mouth. Andy was completely shocked, if anyone was going to do anything he thought it would be Jenny, but as he looked down now, he saw that a good two inches of his cock had disappeared into Lucy's willing warm wet mouth. He could feel her teeth scraping against him, feel the pressure as she sucked on him. There was some more flashes as Jenny photographed her young sister giving her Dad a blow-job.

"Oh yes, fuck yeah Lucy, that is good baby, suck Daddy, Mmmm baby lick me too."

Andy's cock literally popped out of Lucy's mouth with an audible plop, as she started to lick him from the tip of his cock all the way down to his balls, leaving a trail of saliva down his shaft. As Andy looked down he caught Jenny's eye. They were on fire he could tell, glazing over as she watched her sister.

She put the camera down and made a little pout,

"Is Daddy going to give everything to Lucy or does his other little girl get some too?"

Andy stepped away from Lucy who reached out hungrily for his cock and waved it in front of Jenny.

"Suck me off you tart," he demanded.

Jenny took her Dad in her mouth hungrily and used her tongue quite expertly he thought. Lucy meanwhile was fondling his balls, alternating between a gentle and a slightly harder squeeze.

The combination was driving him nuts and he knew he couldn't hold back much longer. He let Jenny suck and kiss for another 30 seconds and then he took a step back away from both girls.

"Want to see Daddy cum?"

Neither girls had the chance to say anything as within a second Andy was ejaculating long ropes of spunk into their willing faces. He felt like he was hosing them down as he waved his spurting cock from one daughter to the other.

As his orgasm eased off and the last dregs of cum spilt on to the floor he noticed that both girls were licking their lips, collecting his cum with their tongues and making slurping noises as they tasted his seed.

Just as the horror of what he had done began to sweep over him, Jenny spoke,

"Naughty Daddy! I hope that wasn't all you have, because Lucy and I both have itchy wet pussy's that need some attention."

With that she stood up and grabbed her Dad's hand with one hand and Lucy's with the other.

"How about we just all share the one bed tonight?"

JPHutton
JPHutton
116 Followers