Andy & Jonny

Story Info
Andariel and Jonathan's relationship... up close.
2.2k words
3.91
9.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood in our closet, my nose pressed into the corner where he had left me this morning. My hands were tied behind me at the elbow and wrist. The once silky rope, has now cut into my arms, making them feel sensitive and raw. My legs held together at the knee, upper thigh and, calf with thick leather straps. My mouth was being pried open with a circle gag, allowing spit to trail from my mouth down my chin and exposed tits, then to finally land on my 4 inch heel clad feet.

He tied one of his neck ties around my eyes this morning, slapped my ass twice and said, " I thought you had learned by now?" and left for practice. Practice on a good day lasted four hours, but if I had to guess how long I had been standing there I would have said five. My calves were shaking, and my knees struggled to stay straight to keep me off the ground. I could feel my nipples and toes where frozen from the coldness of the closet.

Suddenly I heard the from door open the softly slam shut, I heard a pair of feet quietly make their way up the stairs. The bedroom door opened then it was silent. I wanted to call out to him. I wanted him here, to touch me and love me. I wanted to see his beautiful eyes and hear his beautiful voice, but I know if I call him, I might as well have slapped myself before he did.

I heard the soft tapping of his shoes on the hard wood of the closet. I stood up straight. I felt his big rough hands on my ass, stroking it as if I was some animal. I pushed my body into his currently soft touch. I reached back as far as my aching shoulders would allow and touched his jean covered thigh. He leaned down kissed my shoulder and slapped my ass hard. I jumped about a mile, not expecting the sudden change. He chuckled and wrapped his arm around me and under my tits. I felt his hard body under me, shirtless and still a bit damp from is after practice shower. He lifted me from the floor, turned my body and set me back down.

"What a little slut you are. You've drooled all over yourself." He started looking my front side up and down seeing the shimmering spit all over my perky tits, "You're a disgusting pig."

He reached behind my head, undoing the knot in the tie and dropping it to the floor. I slowly opened my eyes, letting them adjust to the bright lights. There he stood, at least 6 inches taller than me, even with the heels on. My eyes trailed from the top of his jeans up his massive muscular chest and to his eyes. Dark brown and gorgeous, they stared right back at me. I could tell he was still not happy with me by the way he clenched his jaw when I looked into his eyes. I looked back down at the floor at his black and white Nike Shox.

His name is Jonathan. As weird as it is to say, he's been my boyfriend for the past three years. The year after he got drafted to the JHL he found out about my....thing. We had been friends since we were 8, and we had always flirted, but he never knew about my fetish. My need to be used and dominated became stronger, and he decided he would be perfect to take care of it.

I, of course, was apprehensive. He had always been so gentle and kind, I didn't think that he could give me what I needed. I later found out that he could. Ohh he could. Then I moved in with him in his new home. It was just a regular house, well as regular as it could get for a 19 year old guy. Three bedroom, two bath, a kitchen, living room and dining room. His mother came down and help him decorate, since I was neutral on the whole thing.

The house had a somewhat boyish charm to it. Big black leather furniture, a giant TV screen and a couple gaming systems, and a big California King bed.

"You're a nasty little whore aren't you?" He asked pinching my already rock hard nipples then pulling then slightly. I looked back up into his eyes and nodded my head, then looked back down. He chuckled, a gave my tits a hard slap.

He kicked off his shoes and unwrapped his belt from its loop holes. I eyed the belt has he took it off. Being spanked with the belt is my least favorite thing. I always ended up not being able to sit on my ass or sleep on my back.

He rubbed the leather belt up and down my stomach and chest. I looked at him in fear. He smiled and leaned in touching the side of my face with his. I felt his scruffy cheek on mine, and he whispered"Don't worry, you haven't pissed me off that much yet."

He crouched down threw me over his shoulder, my ass in the air. He walked from the closet to our bedroom and threw me onto the bed face up, with my legs hanging over the side. I felt the soft silkiness of our sheets underneath my tied arms. My legs felt ten times better after being able to bend my knees and not stand on my feet, even though my feet were still trapped in the heels. I closed my eyes and arched my back up, feeling it crack under pressure. Let out a soft sigh.

My jaw still ached around the circle gag. I watched Jonny play with his phone, probably texting Nick about his party tonight. Nick has parties more than a regular person should. Most of the time it was just the team, getting together, talking dancing with their ladies, and of course drinking. Sometimes it was him inviting everyone he has ever talked to, including puck bunnies.

He turned around and walked towards me. He put my knees between his legs and pressed them together more than they were from the straps. He leaned down and grabbed my tits. He always liked my tits, but really what man didn't like a perky pair of double d's. He tweaked my nipples with his fingers. He took my nipple between his thumb and forefinger, squeezed and pulled up, lifting my tits from my body. My nipples ached.

He let go and reached over to our side table and opened the drawer. He pulled a pair of clamps out, and played with them between his fingers, opening then and closing them and turning them in his hands. The moment my eyes landed on them my cunt started dripping, making the inside of my thighs damp. Jon opened one and clamped it onto my nipple, then the other. I let out a long moan.

"Do you like that slut?" He asked, putting his hands on the bed nest to my head. He leaned down and kissed my cheek, then trailed his lips to the crook of my neck, running his tongue up and down, kissing and sucking. He lifted his head and blew on my damp neck making goose bumps run up and down my body.

"I said, Do you like that?" he whispered.

I nodded yes, letting a small moan past my lips.

He kissed the side of my face and stood back up. He unbuttoned his jeans and pushed them to the ground. I looked at him, watching him pick his jeans off the ground and throwing them into the laundry basket.

Now, Jon is a big guy. Not big as in fat, I mean big as in muscular. His chest was rippled with muscle, his arms and thighs are massive. Being a hockey player has given him the need to be fit and in shape 9 months out of the year, but Jon is not the kind of guy to take breaks when it comes to anything.

He climbed back onto the bed and sat on my chest. I sigh loudly feeling like my lungs are being crushed, but still able to breathe. Jon never put his full weight on me when he did this. He didn't have to say it, I knew. If he had I really would be crushed.

I watched as he pulled down his dark purple boxer briefs, which made me want to cream myself anyways, down and his dick bounce out, already hard. "I want to see your tongue bitch." He demands in a low voice.

No matter what, I know Jon would never hurt me, well unless I wanted it. When we aren't playing, he is a perfect gentleman. On days we play hard, he makes me a hot bath and gives me a back massage, or he cleans any cuts I may have gotten and lays in bed and holds me, whispering sweet things in my ear. In public he treats me like a lady, he buys me nice things, not that I ask for them, and he does everything the perfect boyfriend would do.

I pushed my tongue over the thick metal wire holding my mouth open and let it rest on my lower lip. Jonny put one hand above my head on the bed and the other held his cock. He rubbed the head on my tongue, then put his other hand above my head, and pushed the rest of himself in my mouth. It wasn't slow, no, he pushed it in in one quick motion. Hips down. The whole length of him was down my throat, and his balls pressed to my chin. My eyes water instantly. He thrust his hips up and down over and over. I had to catch a breath every time he pulled up.

My shoulders under me ached, feeling the stress of having his weight on me. I feel Jon give one big thrust, pushing himself all the way down my throat. He reaches down and holds my nose closed. I try to breathe in through my mouth but his cock and balls are blocking the way. I feel his legs shake against my tits, then a hot creaminess being shot down my throat. He pulled out and started jacking himself with his hand milking the rest of his cum into my mouth.

I can't swallow because of the gag though. My mouth was coated in a gooiness and it was all over my face. "Don't lose any of that." He said, pulling me to my feet and turning me around. I looked up at the ceiling so none of the cum would drip from my mouth. I heard him spit, then he shoved his hand between my ass cheeks. He pushed one finger inside my ass hole. I moaned loudly, but the sound came out like a gurgle.

"Mhmm," He hummed, pushing another in, then pulling both out. He pushed his cock in between my ass cheeks, rubbing the head up and down my ass hole. He stopped over my hole and thrust, all in, one fast movement, making my whole body jerk forward. I moaned loudly, my eyes still pointed toward the ceiling. He wrapped his arm around my stomach pulling me to him, My back pressed hard to his chest, making it hard to keep my head up. I got on my tip toes and rested my head on the crook of his neck. He let my body get used to having him inside my ass.

My jaw ached, still being held open with the circle gag. The cum in my mouth was becoming cold and sloshing with every move I or Jon made. I pushed my weight against his body making him slam his cock into my ass. He pushed his hips into my ass and swirling them around. I moaned loudly arching my back, pressing my ass hard into his hips. He rocked us back and forth, shoving his huge cock into my asshole every time.

"You want me to cum in your slut ass?" You asked whispering into my ear. Shivers ran down my spine feeling his hot breath on my ear. I moaned loudly, gargling the cum in my mouth. "I want you to say it." He whispered, slamming his hips into me.

I moaned loudly again, "Ehhhhh" with that he slammed himself into me one more time before I felt heat in my lower body. My eyes rolled back feeling him slump against my body. I pushed into him, trying to hold his body. He finally straightened out his body, his arm still around my stomach. He removed his arm from around me and reached up to the strap of the gag. He unlached it and pulled the circle from my mouth.

"Swallow it." He demanded. I closed my mouth and swallowed, feeling the creamy liquid run down my throat.

"Now, leave the lights on again, and you will get the belt next time. Understand?" He whispered and kissed my neck.

"Mmm, Yes Sir." I whimpered feeling him untie my elbows and wrists. I let out a loud moan feeling my arms being released .

I turn round and wrap my arms around him, gently kissing his neck.