Andy and Samantha

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wakingDown
wakingDown
654 Followers

"I was a little distracted." He answered absently, putting pressure on the small hole to stop the bleeding before he stood again. He didn't want blood on the carpet that might screw up his deposit.

"By what?" Sam asked as she pushed the pin into the wall by the doorjamb.

"I was thinking about, uh, where this crap was gonna go until I got a dresser." He stuttered, realizing he almost said that he was thinking about her rubbing herself in the bathroom.

"Tossed into the corner seems to be working for you so far. Try to pay attention to what you're doing in the future. "She giggled before skipping back to her room.

Andy watched her go, her ass flexing nicely as she went. He shook his head, painfully aware that his erection was back in full force. Perhaps this living arrangement was going to be more complicated than he had thought.

They managed to get a bit unpacked before calling it a night. Andy drove to a local chines place and brought back dinner. They sat on Sammy's bed while they ate, trading back and forth, eating a little of everything and talking. It had been a long time since Andy had spent this much time just hanging out with his sister and he was loving it. It sure beat sitting with Helen being nagged to clean this, fix that, and jump right on whatever else happened to pop into her head.

When Sammy gathered up all the empty cartons and skipped off to dump them in the trash, he wondered again if this would work. She was his sister, and he couldn't seem to keep his eyes off her and couldn't stop thinking about her tattoo flashes and her trip to the bathroom. He wondered if that was as bad some of the other shit he had done in his life and couldn't quite come up with an answer. He also wondered about what Sammy was feeling. If it was just the exhibitionism that had gotten her wet and made her rub one out in the bathroom, or if it could have been him. He simply didn't know. She came skipping back in and sat next to him, her hip and leg pressed up against him, resting her head on his shoulder. He put his arm around her and they sat that way for a while, just relaxing. She turned to him a bit more and put her arm across his stomach. He liked having her sit this way.

"After work tomorrow I'll stop and grab a few things, at least get some food in the fridge. You want anything in particular?" He asked.

"Nope. I think I've got everything I need." She sighed.

Andy got up and walked towards the door.

"All right. I'm off to bed. Got some catching up to do in the morning."

"Is your mattress even laid out?" She asked.

"No. I can yank it down real quick though." He answered.

"Well, why don't you just sleep in my bed? A mattress on the floor isn't much of a bed."

"Well where would you sleep? I'm not going to take your bed." He said.

"I would sleep in my bed. Duh. It's big enough for the both of us." She said, smiling a little.

"Sleep with you? Um." He said, torn between wanting to share her bed and feeling a fair bit of guilt about thinking how nice that would be.

"Come on. I used crawl into your bed and sleep there whenever I had a nightmare, remember?"

"Yeah, but it's a little different now, isn't it?"

"We're just a little older is all." She shrugged.

"Well, alright. Your alarm clock set?" He relented.

"No, but it should be by the time you get out of the shower." She answered, picking it up from the side of the bed.

"Ok. I'll be quick." He said, heading to the bathroom.

He let the hot water course over him, his dick rock hard. He was going to sleep in his sister's bed. And despite what she said, it was a bigger deal than just being a little older. He knew it, and he knew she knew it. He jacked off under the under the showers spray, unable to think straight while his cock was wagging around, demanding attention. He came rather quickly, and after today that really didn't surprise him at all. He had spent most of the day hard, after all. While he was stroking his cock, all he could think about was Sammy. Her flashing him, the sound of her in the bathroom, hell, just her skipping around the apartment. He cut off the water and stood a moment. He toweled off, trying to keep from getting hard again. When he was dry he pulled on an old pair of sweatpants and walked to Sam's room. She had turned off all the lights but her lamp. He found her already in bed, reading one of her textbooks. She looked up and smiled, tossing the book down onto her backpack. She was wearing an old t-shirt, and judging by the way her nipples poked at the thin fabric she was not wearing a bra. She flipped back the blanket for him and scooched to the side a bit.

He slid in next to her and she turned off the light. He felt her hand on his chest as she leaned over him. She gave him light kiss, just a quick brush of her lips across his, and said goodnight. He said the same and just lay there a moment. He agonized over whether or not to try anything, not sure if what he had been seeing was real or just kinda blown up out of innocent actions in his mind. He finally decided that no, he did not think that he was misreading what she had done and said. He rolled over onto his side, facing her. He hesitated a moment longer, then decided to go for it. He slipped his arm over her side and scooted up against her, spooning. He heard her gasp and felt her tense up a second, and had enough time to wonder if he had misjudged and just made an ass of himself when her arm moved on top of his and her hand wrapped around his. She wiggled back, tighter against his body and stilled again. He realized he could feel the fast and hard thud of her heart against his chest. They lay like that for a time, both of them silent. Andy could feel his dick trying to swell, and decided to just let it. See if she said anything.

She tensed again as it hardened, pressing against her ass. She didn't pull away though, and soon she relaxed again. He felt her move a little shortly after that, and realized that her other hand was doing something. He thought she might be touching herself. He decided to find out. He moved the hand that was resting on her stomach down, her hand going with it, and found her other hand at her crotch. She froze a second, before starting again. He felt her hand moving in slow circles. He slid his hand back up, this time going underneath her shirt. She began breathing a little heavier as he did. He cupped one of her breasts and she moaned, her hand tightening on his, pressing his hand harder onto the breast.

He rocked his hips forward as he pressed his lips to the back of her neck, and she gasped, pushing her hips back against him.

"We shouldn't be doing this, should we?" She breathed.

"No. I don't think we should." He answered. In response she ground her hips back harder. Her hand left his and reached back, tugging at the waist band of his sweatpants. He rolled onto his back and pulled them off quickly, tossing them onto the floor. He rolled back to her and spooned her again. His dick now rested between her ass cheeks and his hand went back to her breast. He quickly realized that she was not wearing anything besides the t-shirt. He knew she didn't take anything off while he stripped off his sweats, so she had been in nothing but the shirt since he got out of the shower. Knowing that turned him on even more. He pulled his hips back and pointed his dick straight forward, so that when he pressed up against her again it went between her legs instead of along her ass. She groaned as it slid up along her slit. She moved her fingers down and cupped his head, using the end of his dick to rub back and forth across her pussy, quickly covering it in her fluids. His breathing was now as heavy as hers; the feel of her using him to play with herself was just too hot for him. He scooted down a small bit to get a better angle and began pressing against her rhythmically, letting her guide him. He felt his tip slip into her hole and they both moaned in unison. He kept thrusting, going a little deeper each time. He had worked up to half of his length in her when she whispered 'stop' and pulled away from him. He was disappointed a second, wondering if he had done something wrong. She pulled off the shirt and rolled back to him, facing him now. Her leg hooked over his hip, pulling him close again.

"There. That's better." She said quietly before pulling him in and kissing him hard. Her tongue lashed against his hungrily.

He reached under her leg and was soon back in her, this time thrusting deep, eliciting a loud moan from her. He couldn't believe what they were doing, what she was doing, what he was doing, none of it. Every time a coherent thought tried to run through his mind, it was crushed by the waves of pleasure and need as she bucked against him madly, matching his urgent thrusts. She was soon all but panting, her breath jetting out against his skin in a series of hushed moans. She caught him by surprise by rolling them over onto his back, her straddling him. She got both her knees under her, and rode him like a woman possessed. He struggled to keep up, his hands on her narrow waist, hers on either side of his head. He felt her clamp down on his rod suddenly, her pussy spasming through her orgasm, and she cried out, wordless at first, then his name, over and over. It was too much for him, and he felt his dick throbbing a moment before he came. Despite whacking in the shower, it seemed like he had plenty of semen for her. They lowed to a few hard, deep thrusts against each other as they finished, and then simply lay there, catching their breath. Sammy collapsed onto Andy, nibbling at his throat, her hands twiddling in his hair. Andy let his arms wrap around her, hugging her tight.

"What are we doing?" She asked quietly. She didn't seem too concerned about the answer, as she kept nibbling and kissing, and she made no move to remove his dick, simply letting it sort itself out as it deflated.

"I don't know kid. But I hope we can keep doing it."

"Well, not tonight. You gotta work tomorrow, and I've got class early. But I figure we should have time at lunch." She chuckled.

They fell asleep like that, Sammy only straightening her legs out, but staying on top of him. He was fine like that, she didn't weigh much. They slept soundly, moving very little. It had been a hard day.

wakingDown
wakingDown
654 Followers