Andy as Mandy Lose His 'Virginity'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt Cheryl lift my skirt and start to tease the plug within my tight ass. The sensation was electric as the plug was rolled slowly around and tugged gently to tease the tightness of my ring. I could feel the plug had widened my as the feeling as it was pulled against the ring was exquisite, not painful more pleasurable. Cheryl slowly pulled it out, but was keen to put one hand on my head to make sure I kept my concentration on Polly's cock. Then something nudged my ass, and pushed against it. It felt bigger than the plug and I groaned a little onto Polly's strap-on as the first push took its head past the tightness and into my ass. Ooooh, that feels a little bigger but although slightly uncomfortable it was not unpleasant. It was pushed a little further as cold lube was added to my ass and the length of whatever it was entered further and further into me. Aaarrrgh, mmmmm was about all I could mumble as the sensations became more pleasure than pain and my ass felt fuller and fuller. I must have stopped slurping to concentrate on my sensations, as Polly pushed my head back onto her fake cock, focussing me on the task in hand for her. Just as I seemed to get as much into my mouth as I could take, a final thrust from behind and I could feel Cheryl's flesh against mine!

I realised now what was in me was another strap-on, I was impaled at both ends, and it was fantastic. I could not get enough, it was as though wearing the sexy stockings and basque, the lipstick and make-up, the skirt and blouse had made me forget what normally turned me on. Cheryl slid out a little and eased back in. Slowly she began to grind away at my ass, increasing only slightly the tempo and the depth of stroke as she worked my tight ass with her cock. As she thrust I groaned involuntarily, the felling as she bottomed out in my ass was almost too much. I realised my cock was straining under the skirt as she started to increase both her speed and the length of stroke. I was using her forward motion to take Polly's cock into my mouth and the two sisters were fucking me from both ends.... then Polly slowed us right down and eased her cock from my mouth! Cheryl continued to thrust gently until Polly had moved away, leaving me bent over impaled on Cheryl's thick cock. Polly took my hand and slowly pulled me towards the bed again, with Cheryl following as close as she could to make sure I stayed full. Cheryl finally tugged reluctantly out of my ass as Polly made me lie down on my back at the edge of the bed.

Polly lifted my stocking clad legs and rested them around her shoulders, positioning her fake cock at my puckered but prepared ass before thrusting hard. She slid in with ease, my ass having been well used already and the work of both the plug and Cheryl being rewarded. I felt her fill me to the hilt with the strap-on that I had bought as Mandy in the sex shop earlier. I almost purred in pleasure as her nylon covered flesh rubbed up against my bare ass cheeks. Almost without warning she started to pound away at my ass, and I writhed around beneath her as she hit the full depth of my rear hole. She lifted my legs higher and knelt in, knowing this was a favourite position of mine when I was on top. With my legs almost bent towards me she pounded away at my ass, not caring how far and hard she fucked me, and I was loving it. I was feeling every thrust, my cock was standing hard and erect away from my body and Polly pushed up my skirt to expose it. Cheryl appeared and opened my blouse, showing my full breasts to them both in their tight basque cups. I writhed in pleasure, speared on Polly's persistent member as she kept up a hard and fast rhythm into me. I knew I was not long before I had yet another orgasm and somehow this was felt by Polly as she slowed down and slid briefly out of me, leaving me feeling empty and bereft.

Not for long, I was turned over and knelt up on the bed, my cheeks at perfect height for Polly to resume her fucking, which she duly did, but this time Cheryl was worming her way underneath me. She began to lick my balls as they hung down below my solid column of flesh. Above her the hard cock of the strap-on was pounding my ass in an unforgiving manner, and I was loving it, but I was sooo close. Cheryl's lips were working their magic as they slid around my very full balls. She took each one in at a time and played her tongue lovingly all over it before concentrating on the other, then back to the first. It was too much, I could feel the familiar tingling start, my balls contracting even as Polly drove in and out of my ass, pulling me back onto each forward stoke. Cheryl used her tongue on the underside of my cock and lightly played her nails down my perineum. That was enough, with a force I couldn't have dreamed of my cum erupted. I heard myself yelling out loud, "Oooohhh god, yeeessss," then I stopped making even that amount of sense as the first spurt hit Cheryl's fantastic breasts below me. Her hand took my cock as the spurts followed one after the other, pointing them at her flesh as I came hard onto her glorious orbs. Finally, I came no more, spent but with a cock still gently thrusting in and out of my wide and well used ass. I propped myself back up, not even realising I had collapsed forward, and looked beneath and behind me to a happy, smiling Cheryl covered in streams of my cum.

She slid forward, and said, "Clean me, and you are released from your role", and without a second thought I bent down and worked my tongue over her silky flesh. I barely noticed the taste of my own cum as I licked one of my fuck buddies clean , the other one gently teasing her fake cock in and out of my well used ass. As I rolled a nipple between my lips and tugged on it gently with my teeth I reflected on where I was and what I had done. I was in a place I would have told anyone I would never be - sexily dressed and successfully passing as a woman, I had been a slave to too gorgeous half-sisters who had used me for their toy, and I had enjoyed every minute of it. I smiled at Polly as she slid out of my rear for the last time, rolled over and sat up. Polly and Cheryl both smiled, and then Polly said, "You were just fantastic, I have never been so turned on seeing you so sexily dressed and yet with a real cock to play with - would you do something similar again with us?"

I looked at my open blouse, slightly dishevelled wig and thought of my smudged lipstick. I smoothed the sexy skirt over my slim, nylon covered thighs and looked proudly at my heels. "Of course, but I might have to be in charge next time...!"

12