Andy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was about to cum when his phone in his pocket started ringing.

He suddenly stopped fucking her, but she begged him to keep going, plus the vibration of his phone in his pocket was adding to the pleasure they were both feeling, so he resumed fucking her.

He was getting close again and wondered if he should pull out even if she said she was on the pill, just to be sure.

"Cum inside me" she whimpered, almost reading his mind.

"I can't, I'm gonna pull out" he said.

It took a lot of self control because her warm tight pussy felt too good and the last thing he wanted to do was pull out, but he did; he came all over her belly and tits and some of his cum hit her chin too.

"Damn... that was a lot of cum" she said, breathing hard, then cleaned the cum off her chin with her fingers, licked them clean and asked "Why did you pull out? I told you I'm on the pill."

"Didn't wanna risk it." he simply replied.

"What if I let you fuck me in the ass?" She blurted out.

She didn't know why she asked him that, she just knew she wanted him to cum inside her and that way he sure couldn't get her pregnant.

She had had anal sex before and although it wasn't her favourite thing to do, she didn't mind it.

Andy had never fucked a girl in the ass, even though his second girlfriend really insisted for him to do it once, since she was convinced anal sex wasn't "real sex", but he refused.

He thought about it for a second, looking at Jenny, who was now laying spent on the bed, covered in cum. She started to turn over, exposing her ass to him, and spreading her ass cheeks. Without thinking, he started jerking off, feeling his cock grow hard again.

"So... is that a yes?" she asked with a smirk.

He grabbed her by the hips, put her in position and without a warning he shoved his dick in her dripping pussy, fucking her doggy style, making her moan loudly

"I need some lubrication" he said.

She couldn't say anything but kept moaning in pleasure. She felt like she was finally going to cum, when he suddenly pulled out.

She needed him to fill her again badly, it didn't matter which hole he chose.

"I think it's lubricated enough" he said, and with that he slowly pushed the tip of his dick against her asshole and started penetrating her.

It felt tighter than anything he'd ever felt. He slowly managed to get half of it inside her and he just kept it still, letting her get used to his girth. Then, firmly he pushed all the way inside her and she let out a moan, probably more due to pain than pleasure.

He started fucking her as he would a pussy but not as fast, because he didn't want to hurt her and also he didn't know if he could fuck her faster, her asshole being way tighter and drier than her pussy.

After about 30 seconds he pulled out, spat on his dick and thrust it back in her ass all at once. He started going faster, and he felt like if he kept going a that speed he would cum very quickly.

Jenny was starting to enjoy the sensation, even though it hurt when he first penetrated her. She started playing with her clit, hoping she would finally get her orgasm.

He started groaning and she knew he was close to cumming, so she gave up on her own orgasm and focused on his pleasure, clenching her asshole, squeezing his dick between her ass cheeks and telling him to cum for her. He immediately came, filling her asshole with his cum and he didn't pull out for at least 30 seconds after, enjoying the sensation.

When he finally pulled out he saw some cum dripping down from her asshole to her pussy, but he was too exhausted to care about that. He fell on his back next to her, without saying a word.

Jenny immediately laid down next to him, putting an arm around his chest, and kissing him. She looked at Andy with new eyes. She remembered when she met him on his first day of work, he looked like nothing but an average boy, definitely too young for her (despite only being 2 years younger than her). Then she got to know him and she thought he was nice, despite his sexist, outdated views. Now, lying next to her was a man, a handsome one, who she would do anything for. She thought maybe he could be the guy for her, maybe he'd be the one who could make her change her mind about men and marriage, after all he had already changed her mind once. And she could make him change his mind about marrying girls who aren't virgins, after all she convinced him to have sex with her.

While she was lost in these thoughts she realised he was playing with her right boob. She laughed "What are you doing? You're really obsessed with my boobs aren't you?" she asked.

"I wouldn't say I'm obsessed, I just really like them. I like seeing my cum on them" he replied, now pulling on both her hardening nipples.

"Is that a weird male thing? You like marking your territory with your cum?" she asked laughing.

"Would that mean your tits are my property now?" he asked jokingly.

"As long as your cum is on them, they are, I guess" she replied only half-jokingly, because she secretly liked the thought of being his.

"Shit, what time is it?" he asked out of the blue.

She looked at her phone.

"Almost midnight, maybe we should go downstairs before people start noticing we aren't there."

"Good thinking." he said, "you can go downstairs first and I'll reach you in 10 minutes, it'll be less suspicious.

Besides, I have to call back whoever called me earlier."

She looked confused for a second then she understood what he was talking about "Oh right, while we were..."

"Yep" he said, then took out his phone from his pocket and unlocked the screen.

He looked confused.

"Who was it?" she asked, getting up and reaching for her top.

"My ex. I wonder what she wants..." he replied still lookin at this phone, then he also stood up.

He noticed she was putting her clothes back on without cleaning up.

"Are you gonna put your top back on like that you dirty girl?" he asked laughing.

"I'm pretty sure everyone will be able to see your cum covered cleavage" he said pointing at her breasts.

"I brought a jacket, I'll just have to be sneaky and wear it before anyone notices me" she said with a naughty smile.

She wasn't sure why she was doing this, she just found the idea really hot and she knew he would have liked her keeping his dry cum there. She'd already thought about doing it before he mentioned his ex, but after that she wanted to do it even more. She wanted to be his and to please him more than any other woman could.

"That's kinda hot" was all he said.

They got dressed and kissed one last time, then Jenny walked back downstairs.

Andy was now alone in the room, he wondered if he should actually call Laura, his ex, back. She had tried calling him before a few times after he dumped her, but she quickly gave up seeing he wasn't going to change his mind. It had been 5 months since they last spoke.

After a few minutes he finally convinced himself and called her.

The first minutes of the conversation were pretty awkward and he could tell she wanted to say something specific to him but wasn't getting to the point, so he just asked her straight "What was the reason of your call, Laura?"

She paused, then sighed and finally replied "I'm pregnant, Andy."

12