Andy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had been wanting to do that for a while, since Jenny first deep throated him, but he just realised he couldn't just do whatever he wanted.

Beatrice was a nice girl, she wasn't a slut, he actually saw potential in her, and he wasn't about to become like one of those guys he despised, who would use women for pleasure.

He hoped he didn't really upset her and she would give him a chance.

She came back with a glass of water. Andy was still sitting on the sofa with his flaccid cock out of his pants. She looked at him and finally said "it's okay, just don't do that next time. I almost choked."

He was relieved by her answer and he felt brave so he said "Maybe you should learn to relax your throat, I'm sure you can learn to control your gag-reflex better."

"I don't have much experience, I've only given a few blowjobs when I was with my ex, but maybe you can teach me." she said, sipping some water.

"You can start practicing now." he said laughing and pointing at his crotch.

"I think we've done enough for tonight." she said laughing.

The day after, Andy was working from home, when he got a text from Amanda, asking if he wanted to hang out. He didn't know what to reply. He really liked Beatrice, but Amanda seemed like a nice girl too, and he didn't want to limit his possibilities.

He was still too focused on work to think about having a relationship but he thought he was lucky enough to have met two girls who were virgins and had the same values as him, so he could change his mind about that.

He texted her back and told her he'd love to hang out but he wanted to finish a job for a client first, but she insisted she could come over and keep him company while he worked and then they could get dinner together, or she could make him some food while he worked.

He told her she could come over whenever she wanted, as long as she didn't distract him while he was working and she agreed.

A couple hours later Amanda showed up with a bottle of wine and a bag full of groceries. He greeted her with a hug and told her to come in.

He walked her to the kitchen and said "Here's the kitchen. I'll be working in the living room."

"You won't even give me a house tour?" she asked laughing, putting the wine and the bag on the kitchen counter.

"Later." he replied "You can start cooking if you want. I'll be done in an hour or so. Thanks for bringing wine by the way, I really need it!" he said, and with that he walked to the living room.

Amanda took some time to figure out where everything was in the kitchen and she realised he didn't have many pots and pans, he probably never cooked.

She was glad she brought groceries because his fridge was pretty much empty. She had bought pasta and all the ingredients she needed to make her secret sauce, which everybody loved. She wanted to keep it simple but also wanted to impress him.

About one hour later Andy showed up "That smells so good! I told you not to distract me but your food is definitely distracting me, I couldn't focus on work anymore."

She smiled "I'm glad you like the smell. Wait until you taste it" she said winking.

"Is it almost done?" he asked.

"The sauce is ready, I only have to cook the pasta and it's done" she said.

"God, I missed having a woman around." he said, checking out the sauce in the pan.

Amanda thought that now was the right time to find out something about his ex, so she could tell Jenny.

She felt a little guilty for spending time with him because she knew Jenny liked him, but after all she had asked her to do it and she knew that Andy would never date someone who wasn't a virgin anyway, so she was doing her a favour.

"Did your ex-girlfriend use to cook for you?" she asked him.

"Yeah, all the time. She actually didn't know how to cook at all when we started dating, but she learned for me." he replied.

"Wow, that's impressive. Why did you break-up, if I may ask?" she asked trying to look as casual as possible.

"It's a long story." he said, then added "The water is boiling. Why don'you finish cooking the pasta and then we can talk about it while we eat?"

"Yessir." she replied with a smile and turned around to put the pasta into the boiling water.

Andy walked back to the living room, but before he did he glanced at Amanda's ass and noticed it looked great in her skinny jeans.

It was big and round, even better than his ex's ass. He wondered how he'd never noticed it before.

Twenty minutes later they were eating and Andy complimented Amanda telling her it was the best pasta he'd ever had. She blushed, pouring herself some wine.

"I'm serious!" he said "Also, this wine is excellent." he added, emptying his glass.

She smiled and poured him another one and he thanked her.

"So, you wanted to know about my ex...

I usually don't like talking about my ex's to girls I like, but if you really want to know I'll tell you." he said.

She blushed and she felt happier than ever.

He said he liked her. It was all that mattered. She didn't want to ruin things by talking about his ex, so she told him not to worry, that they could talk about something else.

"Okay, how was your week-end?" he asked her.

"Pretty boring." she replied.

"My ex, Bruce, wanted to buy me dinner last night and I agreed - out of pity more than anything - so I didn't make any other plans, but he actually ended up bailing on me, so that sucked. How about you?"

"I'm sorry. I actually went on a date last night. I'm not going to lie to you. It was a pretty good date, but it didn't end too well." he said.

He almost thought about not telling her, but he didn't want to start off a possible relationship with a lie.

"Oh." was all she could say.

She suddenly felt jealous and a little upset, although she knew she had no right to feel that way, since they weren't dating or anything.

"Why did it end badly?" she asked, trying not to look upset or jealous.

"Well, it's actually kinda funny. She was giving me head and I got a bit carried away, but you probably don't want to hear about it." he said laughing.

"I think I get the picture." she said laughing, trying to look as if she wasn't bothered by what he just said.

"Why is he telling me this?" She asked herself. She realised she was starting to get wet. She hadn't had dick in years and even though she tried to hide it, her pussy clearly was craving some.

"Anyway." he went on " if you want my opinion, I don't think you should go out with your ex if he asks to see you again. He already humiliated you once, don't give him a chance to do it again. Guys like that never change."

He really meant his advice, but he also realised the main reason why he said it was that he didn't want Amanda to go out with other guys. He really liked her, even though he wasn't sure if he liked her or Beatrice more yet.

They changed the subject for a while and started talikng about work. After about an hour Amanda offered to clean up the table and the kitchen but he decided he would help her, after all she did all the cooking and didn't take any money from him for the groceries she bought.

When they were done, he jokingly asked her if she brought dessert too.

"No, but I have something sweet for you." she said winking and walking towards him.

"You're so hot." he replied, grabbing her from her butt and pushing her against him.

They kissed and he felt his erection growing.

Amanda felt his erection press against her belly and in that moment she realised she definitely wasn't a lesbian. She hadn't felt a dick in too long. She wanted him to fuck her, stretch her pussy, fill it with his cum, but she didn't want to be slutty. He had to make the first move.

Suddenly he lifted her up and threw her on the sofa. He felt her up, kissed her and dry humped her, while she felt her pussy get so warm and wet that she believed it would actually soak her jeans. He unzipped her jeans and they both struggled to take them off over her big butt, but they finally did.

He spread her legs open and immediately dove in her pussy, licking it expertly.

She was surprised he was actually better at oral than all the girls she had been with. It felt so amazing that she came after less than a minute.

"Wow, no one had ever made me cum so hard and quick" she said, breathing fast.

He came up from between her legs and kissed her.

That orgasm only made her want more. She needed him to fill her pussy so she took his fingers and started rubbing them against her clit.

"You want more?" he asked with a smile.

He slid two fingers in her pussy and started massaging her g-spot, but he suddenly realised that her hymen was pretty much non-existent.

He couldn't tell with his tongue but with his fingers it was pretty clear. She had lied to him about being a virgin.

He decided he would give her a chance to be honest so he stopped touching her and asked her "Have you ever had sex? I mean, with a penis?"

She moaned frustrated, wanting him to keep touching her. "No, I told you I haven't. I want you to be my first." she lied.

He knew now she was lying. It was too good to be true. Not only wasn't she a virgin, but she was a liar. He couldn't believe he even went down on her.

He decided he was gonna get his orgasm and then get rid of her. Since she had lied to him just to get him, he'd give her what she wanted so desperately.

He started finger fucking her again, as she moaned louder.

His big fingers felt a lot better inside of her than those of the girls she had been with, but she was craving something even bigger.

"I'm ready to have sex. Be my first, Andy." she said, rubbing his dick through his jeans.

"Are you?" he asked with a smirk. He stopped finger fucking her and stood up. He took his jeans and boxers off and took his cock in his hand wiggling it in front of her face.

"Are you ready for this?" he asked her.

"Y-yes." she stuttered.

She had never been so horny. She had never seen such a magnificent dick in her life. Her ex was pretty small, about 5 inches when hard and she thought maybe that's why she never really enjoyed sex with him.

Andy slapped her in the face with his hard dick a couple times, then told her to turn around, so she did. She was on all fours on the sofa, and she spread her pussy lips with her fingers.

He suddenly entered her and kept his dick still inside her. He now had final proof she wasn't a virgin. He had felt both and he could definitely tell the difference.

He felt her pussy muscles squeeze his dick. She was trembling and she started playing with her clit, "Fuck me. Please." she begged.

He started fucking her as hard as he could, spanking her with one hand and pulling her hair with the other.

She had never felt so good in her life.

His big, warm, pulsating dick felt way better than any plastic dildo she'd ever felt.

After less than a minute he pulled out and came all over her back and on her ass, he then turned her around and stuck his dick in her mouth and she sucked it clean.

"I know I wasn't the first. Did you think I wasn't gonna notice?" he said, with his dick still in her mouth.

She felt embarassed. She took his dick out of her mouth and stood up.

"What? You were my first. I promise. I've had girls put stuff in there, but I've never been with a man before you." she lied.

He admitted that he hadn't considered that at first, but he decided a fake dick was still like having sex, the only difference was that it was possibly even worse than a real dick, because it was for pure pleasure and not for reproduction.

"You lied to me. You said you'd never had sex." he said calmly.

"I thought you meant with a guy..." was all she could say.

"I'll let you use my shower, then I want you to leave, please, we both got work tomorrow." he said.

12