Andy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma moaned from the pleasure such tightness was giving her. The inner parts of vagina reacted swiftly to such firm pressure and every single inch of him gave her sex tube heavenly feelings. As Rob increased speed that pleasure was his too. "Not too fast," she whispered, "I don't want to cum yet." Rob didn't want that either; he slowed but every small movement intensified his satisfaction until he felt he was going to blow. But he didn't. In fact that feeling, that lovely intense feeling that told him to cum just stayed on and on. He was at the very top of the waterfall that would plunge him head first into a mind blowing orgasm but he just couldn't cum.

Emma meanwhile was simply making those little noises that assured him her feelings were the same. She too was kept hovering on the verge of orgasm. All the signs were there: her own movements of thrusting against him, her butt rising and her back arching, her moans and purrs of delight, and then with little warning, "Now," she said finally, "I want to cum now." The look on Emma's face was a mixture of delight, anticipation and intense concentration. Her mouth opened a little and her breathing deepened as Rob swiftly increased the speed of his thrusts, trying hard to pull back as far as he could to plunge into her love tube with his full length. She was panting, her breathing quickened, the soft moans became louder and then, all at once, she screamed as her orgasm pulsed through her. The pleasure ripples came fast to begin with then slowed, her orgasm lasting far longer than she was normally used to.

Meanwhile Rob was held on the brink. Despite his speed and deep plunging he couldn't cum. It felt, all the time, that he should spill his seed. The fantastic feeling that he was going to shoot lasted all the length of Emma's orgasm but he simply couldn't cum. 'She needs more,' the voice said, 'Fuck her more, make her cum again and then I'll release you.' The ghost, the spirit of Andy was inside him, controlling every nerve. Andy had been quiet, not speaking inside him but Rob was now wildly aware that this was Andy, giving him pleasure and Emma pleasure too.

"Again?" asked Rob.

"Yes," Emma replied, still shaking from the pleasure ripples inside her, "Yes, please." And she smiled.

"Tell me when," said Rob, pumping his cock inside her. "I'll take you over again before I cum."

Emma smiled again, a dazzling smile with her topaz blue eyes sparkling, "Thank you." She shut her eyes to concentrate on the movement of the weapon of mass distraction deep inside her. Her smiling mouth opened wider as she drew in short breaths, it closed as her lips tightened, her tongue darting out to moisten them, she curled then lightly bit her lower lip, she raised her hips and unconsciously pushed against him, she sighed a deep sigh of pleasure as Rob speeded, she moaned soft moans of satisfaction as he brought her up to another peak. This time she didn't defer the inevitable but let her nerves and her senses ride, allowing her to ...

"Oh my god," she screamed again as first she came, quickly followed by Rob pumping his cum way up inside her.

"Argh, fuck, shit, Ohhhh," screamed Rob as the pleasure streamed through him, his cock pumping and pumping followed by an intense feeling of relaxation.

Cautiously Emma opened the door, quite expecting people to be wondering what the noise was. The wave machine was swishing away and many people were jumping and splashing as if they were 6 or 7 years old. No-one was around as she bid Rob stay a minute more before leaving.

When he did leave Emma was nowhere to be seen. Had he been used? He didn't know, but perhaps it was a joint Emma/ Andy act. Had Andy's spirit made its way into Emma? The logical solution was there. Rob knew Emma's dried juices had 'infected' (if that was the word) Helen and so if Andy was now in his DNA then fucking Emma would 'infect' her. But of course Andy had fucked Emma before he died, so either way Rob reasoned that what had taken place was a joint effort. Was he bothered? Hell no. That, he could well and truly say, had been the best fuck ever: Q.E.D.

Rob made his way to the flume staircase just as Helen appeared, dumped unceremoniously into the adjoining splash pool. He looked at the clock and noted he'd only been with Emma for ten minutes. Weird - time had almost stood still. This was getting seriously spooky, but his now flaccid cock, still a little red, told him that the wonder fuck had indeed been real.

"Did you think I got lost?" asked Helen.

"I watched you come down a few times," answered her brother, "And you seemed to queue for ages."

"Too long, but the adrenalin rush is fantastic. What now?"

"I'd like a cold drink, maybe a milkshake," offered Rob.

"That's a great idea. I'll go for chocolate."

While they walked over to the cafe, they met Tiny Tits and the Gorilla heading for the flumes. "He's big, but not as big as you and I wouldn't want to be crushed underneath him."

"You mean his cock?"

"Yes, nice shape, plump and enough to fill me - but too heavy."

"Helen," Rob shouted in mock admonishment, "You're here for the freedom, the experience of being totally naked and not to comment on a man's credentials."

"What a load of crap. Take her, tiny but she had your attention. Do you like small tits?"

"I've heard small tits are more sensitive and she's perfectly smooth. I've always wanted to keep a girl smooth."

"Really?"

"Mmmm really. It's one of my fantasies."

Helen stopped in her tracks, "Really? Mine or Tiny Tits or what?"

Rob faced his sister, "Mum's to be honest. Don't worry it's just a fantasy."

"WHAT? That's too pervy for words. Why?"

"It was Andy. He accidentally caught his mum shaving herself in the shower and she caught him staring. He'd gone in the bathroom for a pee and it wouldn't come because he was so hard."

"Go on."

"I don't know, usually when I'm thinking about it ... "

"Oh, I see," and Helen could, Rob had a semi. "My room when we get home."

The overpriced milkshakes were OK but not fully chilled. Jasmine, carrying her towel, spotted them and came to sit at the scratched, grubby plastic table. "Jack's just on his way to the sauna. I forgot my towel so I'll wait for you if you want to go."

"That's a good idea," said Helen, "My shoulders are starting to ache, and my legs." Being dunked at speed a dozen times, plus climbing the staircase, had made her muscles complain.

"There's usually a code you have to push," said Jasmine as they approached the spa, "But they let this group have a special all-in deal." The door was unlocked and opened into a smart, refurbished extra suite, unseen from the pool. Jasmine spied a pile of neatly folded, freshly laundered white towels and she looked surprised. "It seems like someone has forgotten to lock them away, or Jeff has been charming the spa staff." She picked three up, "Might as well use them."

She showed them round the unstaffed spa; the sauna, the steam room, the twin Jacuzzis and two massage rooms.

She tapped in a code the door of the first room. She turned to Helen, "I often bring supplies in here when they're delivered to reception so I'm sure it'll be OK if I use the table. I could give you a shoulder massage if you wish. My mother taught me the basics then I did an evening course."

"Won't the spa staff mind?"

Jasmine just smiled and flipped the door sign from 'vacant' to 'engaged' and shut the door, "No," she answered. She took a quick look in the store cupboard, "And they won't mind me borrowing some massage oil; this one is quite good. Lie down."

Helen felt she'd nothing to lose but was cautious, "You sure?"

"Sure," she confirmed, "They owe me a few favours." She went on to explain they hired a female and a male masseur, but they charged extra on top of the spa deal. Jasmine worked, after her reception duties, on a tips basis. It bought her extras and allowed her to continue using her massage skills.

"That's good," Helen affirmed as Jasmine's skilled hands eased the muscles. "All your muscles seem taut. How about here?"

"Oh that's just divine," said Helen, "Oh yes, oh, just there."

"Are you bothered much at work, with your shoulders tense or the top of your back aching?"

"Yes, why?"

"It's maybe the way you're sat, or your chair not adjusted. Do you mind if I work downwards?" Jasmine's fingers moved.

"Ohhhh! Yes," Helen's body visibly relaxed as Jasmine's hands kneaded her butt. She closed her eyes."

"That's it, you let yourself relax. Leave everything to me and relax." Jasmine's voice lowered, soothingly, almost like the gentle purr of a kitten. Helen made no effort to object as Jasmine poured more oil onto her palm, warmed it and let it run between her butt cheeks and down into the small gap. She followed the oil with her fingers, brushing the split peach of Helen's pussy lips. Without asking, Helen parted her legs but Jasmine hardly touched there, her thumb just catching the puckered brown of Helen's butt hole.

All the time, all the way down Helen's legs Jasmine kept up her purring, sweet soothing words, bidding Helen relax so much that Rob saw her yawn.

"It's good isn't it to let someone else take the strain, to allow them to sooth you, to obey and not resist." Now Rob yawned, straining to keep his own eyes open. "... At the end of such a tiring, sleepy, deeply sleepy day."

Rob watched through closing eyes how Jasmine easily turned his sister over. How she ... Suddenly Jasmine caught Rob's attention, surprised by his reaction. Now she spoke to him, "Watch Rob, don't sleep yet. Relax but don't close your eyes." Almost as in a dream Rob could see Jasmine easing the tension in his sister's breasts, soothing her erect nipples, gently tickling, soothing her tummy, dipping down to that slim valley and he was happy. He was happy to watch Jasmine dip her fingers into Helen's honeypot, happy and so relaxed, like a baby, like a baby being crooned to sleep. Hypnotised, hyp ... no ... tised.

The next he knew it was Jasmine on the table, laid there naked - yes, everyone here was naked so it was good, safe, safe to kiss Jasmine, but not on her face lips, no. Face lips were good to kiss but pussy lips, yes pussy lips were better, arousing, good to kiss. Jasmine was his mistress now and he should kiss her, lick her.

"You're a very good subject to hypnotise, Rob, even better than your sister. I need to be licked out, Rob, and you must do it thoroughly." Rob tried and tried but somehow he got it wrong. "You're not able Rob, are you? No, even though you want to, your tongue won't work. But your sister can. I gave her a massage and she really, really enjoyed it. She cums well and now she's going to make me cum while you watch."

'It was all too easy, Jasmine thought. By the time anyone realised her dominant side it was too late. This was a bonus. With any luck Rob would take her as soon as he'd finished watching his sister. He would be a far better fuck than of her colleagues - as soon as she'd seen the size of him her mind was made up - she wouldn't charge, no no, she wouldn't charge Rob at all. She did this for free, after all, but she wouldn't even suggest a tip from Rob. Most of the other men were perverts, even some clients knew that, and she 'hypno-suggested' a tip of, say, £20, £30, £40 or more if they wanted it after hours. Hell they got a good deal, a massage plus the cum of a lifetime every time she fucked with their tiny minds. Ladies were free, yes totally free and her boyfriend would pay to watch them.'

Rob just couldn't comprehend what he was seeing. Helen just couldn't get her tongue inside Jasmine quick enough. He'd licked a girl out, but with nowhere near the speed and skill of his sister. She'd done this before, probably many times. Jasmine was rolling about, her sex senses pumped up to maximum, then just as Jasmine was building up Helen stopped licking, clamped her mouth over a tit and rammed three fingers into Jasmine's cunt. Rob was hard; long, thick and rock solid hard. No sooner than Jasmine half-screamed her passion than he pushed his sister roughly out of the way. Gentle was not the way; his mistress bitch took all the pounding he had to offer. Already drained by fucking Emma, he thrust time and time again until, finally, both were satisfied. Jasmine smiled; she had Helen's mobile number on a Post-It safely slipped into a drawer. She might even ask her to bring Rob along to a special evening at her home.

They left Jasmine to tidy up and went through to the spa jacuzzi; this was the upmarket version of the one in the public pool. OK, the spa cost clients more but the jacuzzi was not to be missed. It was heated, it had jets and bubbles continuously, twice the power and twice the enjoyment. You see, being naked in a jacuzzi held special treats. Bubbles went wherever you wanted and the jets could, with just a little practice, bring men or women off in a matter of seconds.

The sauna and steam room were much the same as any other, but some of that evening's clients were not. One of the ladies in there, Rob guessed early 20s, was being given an expert shoulder rub. Skilfully massaging her neck with his thumbs he bent forward to kiss her nape, causing her to shiver. Then, in the process of easing the muscles of her upper arms he was accidentally catching her small breasts, even slipping as far as her hardened nipples sometimes. His cock was upright, leaning against the bottom of her spine just above the cleft of her buttocks and she seemed to be enjoying the massage immensely. Rob noticed that the older man to the right of the pair, rough in face and with a fat belly, was watching every movement. Rob thought this was possibly why the spa suite was furnished with an ice-cold shower. He needed it too.

Almost without exception the people at the pool (who were mostly club members) were really friendly - equals in nudity and many not ashamed to show off what bodies they'd been blessed with plus, with some, their tattoos, nipple chains, clit rings and Prince Alberts, along with other pieces of jewellery. Rob was also pleased that some of the ladies (and the occasional man) admired his newly acquired cock dimensions. Both he and Helen greatly enjoyed their evening.

***

It was around a week and a half later that his mum, Christine, asked if Rob minded answering a very personal question.

"It's fine by me whatever your answer, but it's just something Helen said to me," she explained.

"Shoot."

"You have this fantasy, something your talked over with Andy, and you mentioned it to Helen."

Rob clamped his hand to his mouth, "Oh my god, I told her that in confidence."

"You might be able to do me a favour, a real favour, something I hate doing. And according to your sister ..."

"I'll fuckin' kill her."

"So you don't like a woman to be smooth, just someone you fancied at the pool, and a pool where EVERYONE was naked? And there were other girls there too. "

"The girls were more my age. I don't want to talk about it." Rob got up and made for the door. He didn't want an embarrassing conversation with his mother.

"Rob, I've been trying to find the right time to ask you. I realise that it's probably something awkward to OK, but your loss."

Rob turned, "I don't think it's something I should do, why don't you ask dad."

"He won't. In fact there's not much he will do except kiss me. So why mention it to Helen and why tell her it's a fantasy?"

Rob was stuck for words. Christine pointed at the gradual increase in a certain bulge, "Your body is saying different. Are you sure you won't? Why not just take a look?"

A sudden thought rattled around in his head, an 'Andy' thought. "To be honest, at the pool there was an older woman laid on a sun lounger, about your age, your hairstyle, your ..."

"Go on ... "

"Lets just say she reminded me of you."

"Laid naked, on a sun lounger? How?"

Rob gave out a long sigh. "Let me explain. Andy had this fantasy about shaving his mum, seeing her bare..."

"Pussy?"

Rob smiled, "Yes, OK. Not exactly what he said but pussy will do. Anyway this lady was really kind and after I talked to her and her husband it kinda gave me an idea of what you would look like." He laughed, "But I don't know if Andy ever got the chance to shave his mum. He never said."

"So here's your chance. See if I measure up to this woman."

Rob thought for a moment, finally unable to resist the 'pretty please' look in his mother's eye he relented. "OK, but just a quick peek, I'd hate seeing very hairy."

Mum raised her butt and tugged at her shorts, relying on the elastic rather than fully unfastening them. She kicked them carelessly off her feet. Rob agreed with an inner voice prompting him that his mum's legs were still very shapely, sexy even. She lifted her butt and carefully removed what was a quite tiny pair of briefs. Even before that he could see her hair poking out.

"It's summer and I get itchy quickly so I wear these," she said, in reply to the surprised look on Rob's face. Sexy underwear? Matching bra? He just nodded in acknowledgment. He noticed the white gusset wasn't quite white, nor was it dry. "But," she continued, "You can see my problem." She stood, showing Rob a mass of tangled mid brown hair.

"Can't you use scissors, or ask Helen?"

"Oh, she's trimmed me a few times but it gets messy again in no time."

The tangle was precisely that and Rob had to admit that his own pubes tended to annoy in hot weather and one hot summer he'd had some prescription stuff to apply - but that was before girls became very interesting and after he'd become a typical teenage boy who didn't care too much about a regular good washing. He shivered slightly at the memory of how uncomfortable it was.

"You see, it grows fast and I've cut myself several times so it's something I put off."

Rob agreed - he couldn't see any of the important groove or lips beneath. 'Imagine how sexy it will look afterwards,' said a voice in his head. "OK, where are the best scissors?" he said finally, "I'll agree to a trim but that's all."

"The ones I occasionally use are in the bathroom cabinet. It's easiest if I'm laid down so I'll come upstairs with you."

Rob's thoughts were changing. Of course he should help mum if she needed it - even more so if dad failed in his duties. As he carefully removed the excess, the outline of mum's sex was becoming clear and, hell, if he made a careful trim there was a good chance he and mum would become closer - she would trust him and that also was good.

A little more trimming and, yes, mum was surprisingly beautiful - no straggly labia, no ugly bits and pieces, no bacon sandwich unlike many he'd seen at the pool. An eyeful of reality he had thought that evening. Nudists had their fair share of overweight and crinkly. Mum was, 2 children and twenty-odd years further on, in really good, hell, in sexier good shape and the mature scent was wafting into Rob's nose. His semi became a 10 inch full woody. Now the girth was increasing and he hadn't dared re-measure; what was a blessing had occasionally become an embarrassment.

"OK," said Rob, "That's enough for now - I don't want to risk cutting you. These scissors are very sharp."

"Pass me that hand mirror," said mum, "Let me have a look." Rob passed it to her, she seemed disappointed. "You've got rid of a lot, but it's not really pretty is it?" she asked him, one eyebrow raised. "Now if you were to shave it all ..." she observed him closely, "That would make it really neat, it would make comfortable and it would make YOU very happy."

"I suppose you're right," observed Rob, looking more closely. If I've gone so far I suppose I can completely shave it. He went through to the bathroom for his razor and gel. The last thing he wanted to do was nick the sensitive skin of his mum's pussy so he took his time. When he was nearly finished he asked, "Is that OK?"